2901 West Lake Avenue, Glenview, IL 60026 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 57
  • Deals 1

About The Glen Club

The Glen Club is a classic country club wedding venue in Glenview, Illinois. This venue combines wedding elegance with class and sophistication. The venue takes your vision and turns it into your wedding day reality from start to finish. The Glen Club offers elite partnerships with various wedding services in the area to ensure the days leading up to your wedding are stress free.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 230 wedding guests at The Glen Club. There are four available event spaces onsite for couples to choose from, including indoor and outdoor settings. The stunning indoor ballrooms feature 23-foot high, floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook the outdoor terrace, garden and golf course. There is a beautiful second-story bridal balcony that overlooks the ballroom, perfect for you and your loved one to make your first appearance as one.

The Glen Club can provide the following event services:

• Liability insurance
  • Lighting/sound
  • Draping/Floral/Decor

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related services, The Glen Club can provide the following event items:

• Aisle runners

The Glen Club 6
The Glen Club 7
  • Leigh

Leigh · Married on 09/01/2019

Perfect wedding at the Perfect venue

After initially wanting a wedding in the city, I am SO glad we decided on the gorgeous Glen Club for our nuptials on 9/1/19! Our day was absolutely perfect and I can’t say enough nice things about Mike Rosengarden who made the last month and day of details all happen so smoothly! We initially worked with Michael Koenig who was great and gave us a lot of ideas, but when he left less than two months before the wedding I was a bit nervous. Needless to say, Mike was a seasoned pro who’s been there 18 years, and his clam demeanor and can-do attitude put me at ease immediately.
    The venue itself is a beautiful fairly neutral space that allows you to really make it your own in any color palette. I had a jewel toned theme and it all looked fabulous when the decor was set up and I didn’t feel mine looked like every other wedding which felt nice!
    The food—our guests have not stopped raving about the food over a month later. The appetizers were all delicious, and since we’d eaten there before we’d requested having the grill chips on the cocktail tables for a little extra and everyone loved that touch too. Our entrees were the filet and salmon duet which was outstanding, and the spinach and feta streusel for vegetarians was also delicious. My husband is a veggie as we’re about 20 of our guests and they all raved about it! Our tomato soup and glen salad was also so yummy. The cake baker they included in Couture Cupcake Cafe were fabulous and easy to work with too, and we loved our cake! Because we love food, we also had the Homer’s sundae bar, then warm pretzels and cheese and cookies for late night snacks and our guests were head over heels in love with all the food options.
    Little things too like allowing us to drop off our 8 foot massive boxwood place card board, ceremony programs, and other day-of essentials 3-4 days in advance, and allowing our dog to be our flower girl in the garden outside were just the nicest little touches that made us feel so lucky to have chosen the Glen Club. Those small gestures go such a long way.
    Our day was 150% perfect, and if we had to do it all over again we’d absolutely have it at the Glen Club again! Thank you Mike R and everyone else there who helped make our day such a success!

Sent on 10/07/2019
    The Glen Club 16
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/15/2019

June 2019 Wedding

My husband and I got married at The Glen Club on June 15 and it was an incredible experience from day one. Michael is seriously such an amazing, helpful person to work with. He is so knowledgable and cares so much about making you (as the bride or groom) happy. His tour of the wedding spaces really helped us envision what our day could be like. Anytime I had a question or a concern throughout the planning process, he promptly emailed or called me back and helped me figure everything out. On my wedding day, I was very worried about the weather, and he treated me as if I was a long time friend as he was trying to keep me from worrying and making sure that I was doing okay. Seriously so amazing! He definitely takes on the role of wedding planner closer to the day of. You go over every single detail with him, drop off all your decorations, and him and his staff take care of the rest!
    It is really convenient that the second floor of the building is a hotel as we were all (bridal party included) able to get ready at the location. I loved this idea because I didn't want anyone to have to travel to and from multiple locations all day long. My bridesmaids and I got ready in one room with our hair and makeup team and my husband and his groomsmen got ready in another, giving everyone a fun experience in the morning and early afternoon.
    The outdoor garden/terrace was exactly what my husband and I were looking for in terms of our ceremony. It is well kept and private. The outdoor cocktail area is stunning with the view overlooking the grounds and it is a great way for your guests to enjoy nice weather if you have it. The ballroom is what really blew us away and is absolutely stunning when it is all setup for your wedding. We really liked the private balcony for the DJ, so that our guests wouldn't be bothering him all night and the speakers weren't right next to any tables.
    The food and waitstaff throughout our evening were absolutely amazing. We were given the ability to setup our sweet and late night food tables outside of the ballroom which gave our guests more space and a new change of scenery throughout the evening. There were a few hiccups before and during dinner but the staff definitely helped us solve any issues and move on with our evening.
    We couldn't be happier with how our day turned out and would recommend The Glen Club to any future couples.

Sent on 07/02/2019
    The Glen Club 17
    The Glen Club 18

The Glen Club's reply:

Thank you both so much! It was truly my pleasure to work with you all and your families! Wishing you both the best!

- Michael

The Glen Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 550.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 550.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Parking
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 1.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Country/Golf Club, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, November, December

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Glen Club 1
    10% Incentive on Friday and Sunday Weddings!
    Valid only on Fridays and Sundays. Not valid on holidays.

• Artquest
    Artquest Wedding Florists

It is always a pleasure to work with Michael and others at The Glen Club. They are always very friendly and accommodating, and we at Artquest are happy to work with them on a pretty consistent basis setting up weddings large and small. It's always refreshing to have someone who understands the industry we are in, who has the experience that is necessary to successfully run larger events without any chaos, and who is interested in making everything run as smoothly and efficiently as possible. Michael in particular fills that role really well.

• Weddings and Events By Kristin
    Weddings and Events By Kristin Wedding Planners

I worked with Michael last night and he was amazing! Everything about The Glen was amazing!!! The food was great too! I can't wait to work there again! Definitely referring this place to my clients!

• Fred Fox Studios
    Fred Fox Studios Wedding Photographers

We absolutely love working here. It is beautiful and the staff is always great to work with. We can't say enough good things about this place.

• 2901 West Lake Avenue Glenview, IL, 60026 See on map