2901 West Lake Avenue, Glenview, IL 60026 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 57
  • Deals 1

About The Glen Club

The Glen Club is a classic country club wedding venue in Glenview, Illinois. This venue combines wedding elegance with class and sophistication. The venue takes your vision and turns it into your wedding day reality from start to finish. The Glen Club offers elite partnerships with various wedding services in the area to ensure the days leading up to your wedding are stress free.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 230 wedding guests at The Glen Club. There are four available event spaces onsite for couples to choose from, including indoor and outdoor settings. The stunning indoor ballrooms feature 23-foot high, floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook the outdoor terrace, garden and golf course. There is a beautiful second-story bridal balcony that overlooks the ballroom, perfect for you and your loved one to make your first appearance as one.

The Glen Club can provide the following event services:

• Liability insurance
  • Lighting/sound
  • Draping/Floral/Decor

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related services, The Glen Club can provide the following event items:

• Aisle runners

The Glen Club 7
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/15/2019

June 2019 Wedding

My husband and I got married at The Glen Club on June 15 and it was an incredible experience from day one. Michael is seriously such an amazing, helpful person to work with. He is so knowledgable and cares so much about making you (as the bride or groom) happy. His tour of the wedding spaces really helped us envision what our day could be like. Anytime I had a question or a concern throughout the planning process, he promptly emailed or called me back and helped me figure everything out. On my wedding day, I was very worried about the weather, and he treated me as if I was a long time friend as he was trying to keep me from worrying and making sure that I was doing okay. Seriously so amazing! He definitely takes on the role of wedding planner closer to the day of. You go over every single detail with him, drop off all your decorations, and him and his staff take care of the rest!
    It is really convenient that the second floor of the building is a hotel as we were all (bridal party included) able to get ready at the location. I loved this idea because I didn't want anyone to have to travel to and from multiple locations all day long. My bridesmaids and I got ready in one room with our hair and makeup team and my husband and his groomsmen got ready in another, giving everyone a fun experience in the morning and early afternoon.
    The outdoor garden/terrace was exactly what my husband and I were looking for in terms of our ceremony. It is well kept and private. The outdoor cocktail area is stunning with the view overlooking the grounds and it is a great way for your guests to enjoy nice weather if you have it. The ballroom is what really blew us away and is absolutely stunning when it is all setup for your wedding. We really liked the private balcony for the DJ, so that our guests wouldn't be bothering him all night and the speakers weren't right next to any tables.
    The food and waitstaff throughout our evening were absolutely amazing. We were given the ability to setup our sweet and late night food tables outside of the ballroom which gave our guests more space and a new change of scenery throughout the evening. There were a few hiccups before and during dinner but the staff definitely helped us solve any issues and move on with our evening.
    We couldn't be happier with how our day turned out and would recommend The Glen Club to any future couples.

Sent on 07/02/2019
    The Glen Club 8
    The Glen Club 9

The Glen Club's reply:

Thank you both so much! It was truly my pleasure to work with you all and your families! Wishing you both the best!

- Michael
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 11/03/2018

It was perfect!

We could not have been happier with our experience with The Glen Club and especially with their Director of Catering, Michael Koenig. He was my right-hand man every step of the way in my planning and made sure everything was absolutely perfect on our wedding day. He made the vision I had for the day a reality.
    We also loved that we could have everything in one spot - the ceremony, reception and hotel rooms! Our bridal party loved that they could just go upstairs to get to their rooms as well.
    The food was top notch and we got so many compliments on it. The bartenders and Omar (lead for the night) were also amazing!!

Sent on 11/20/2018

The Glen Club's reply:

Thanks Anne! It was such a pleasure working with you both and your families! Your photos are gorgeous!!

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing amazing amazing

Michael and the entire staff was amazing to deal with for our wedding this past Saturday 10/13. I’m writing this review while on my honeymoon that is how amazing Michael and the venue was!!! The price is spot on the ease of working with them made my wedding entirely stress free! The food was delicious and having the bridal suite plus the additional availability of rooms for family was awesome.

Sent on 10/18/2018

The Glen Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 550.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 550.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Parking
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 1.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Country/Golf Club, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, November, December

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Glen Club 1
    10% Incentive on Friday and Sunday Weddings!
    Valid only on Fridays and Sundays. Not valid on holidays.

• Artquest
    Artquest Wedding Florists

It is always a pleasure to work with Michael and others at The Glen Club. They are always very friendly and accommodating, and we at Artquest are happy to work with them on a pretty consistent basis setting up weddings large and small. It's always refreshing to have someone who understands the industry we are in, who has the experience that is necessary to successfully run larger events without any chaos, and who is interested in making everything run as smoothly and efficiently as possible. Michael in particular fills that role really well.

• Weddings and Events By Kristin
    Weddings and Events By Kristin Wedding Planners

I worked with Michael last night and he was amazing! Everything about The Glen was amazing!!! The food was great too! I can't wait to work there again! Definitely referring this place to my clients!

• Fred Fox Studios
    Fred Fox Studios Wedding Photographers

We absolutely love working here. It is beautiful and the staff is always great to work with. We can't say enough good things about this place.

• 2901 West Lake Avenue Glenview, IL, 60026 See on map