Weddings and Events By Kristin

Wheaton, IL View map Visit website
5.0 out of 5 rating

Weddings & Events by Kristin is a professional wedding planning company.We offer services in the Chicagoland area. They offer multiple packages to choose from along with an hourly rate. Weddings & Events by Kristin uses their creativity, assistance, inspiration and attention to detail to give you the wedding of your dreams.

Experience
Kristin Anderson is the owner and certified wedding consultant of this company. She started Weddings & Events by Kristin in 2007. Since then she’s won WeddingWire’s Couples’ Choice Award every year from 2015 to 2020. Kristin holds a Wedding Planning Certification, Masters Certification in Event Planning and an Illinois Food Handlers License. Her team of event planners wants to make sure your day is a success.

This wedding planning company offers the following: Wedding Day Coordination, Full Event Planning, Partial Event Planning, Hourly Services, Tear Down Services and Design & Setup. Additional services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Timelines
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Preferred vendor list

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Amalia R. Married on 07/23/2022

Best of the Best

We cannot begin to explain what this team did for our wedding. They truly made it the best experience ever. We had a large wedding with a lot of moving parts. Kristin, John and the team made it the most special day ever. We consider them now part of our family and know we could not have had the most perfect day without them. They will respond to every question, concern or idea with thoughtfulness and expertise. When you have to trust someone on your wedding day - these are the people.
    Ashleigh P. Married on 10/09/2021

A Wedding Must Have!

Going into wedding planning I thought I was extremely organized and prepared for whatever the day may throw me. Boy was i wrong. Kristin & her team were a necessity to our big day! She ensured the day was seamless and perfect in every way possible. Through out every conversation we had with our caterer we stressed that we needed the venue to be nut free due to the amount of nut allergies we had present at our reception. Low and behold there were walnuts in each of the salads. Kristin & Gibson swooped in to have this immediately fixed so that my self and my now husband didn't even notice. They addressed it with the caterer to ensure none of the remaining courses would contain nuts. As the dancing begun my husband ripped his tuxedo pants completely. Gibson immediately drove to the hotel to pick up a spare pair and repaired the ones he was wearing with approximately 50 safety pins. This job is not for the weak, and I can assure you Kristin & Gibson are truly the best. The cherry to the sundae was when my husband wanted a specific night photo which required spot lights, which our photographer did not have. Gibson stepped in and held 3 phone flashlights to make his dream photo a reality. Words truly cannot express how grateful we are for this team. I recommend Events by Kristin to each and every Chicago-land bride.
    Anthony I. Married on 09/25/2021

A Groom's Review

To the fiancés with future husbands who are not convinced a wedding coordinator is required,

Just show them this review on how Kristin, Gibson, John and Kristin killed it and saved our day -

Our cater served caramelized nuts at wedding knowing we had significant nut allergies…Gibson was the first to identify the nuts and immediately having the salads removed and replaced.
    Of course, I ripped my tuxedo pants within 5 minutes of dancing…. Gibson, my future mother in law and 50 safety pins saved the day. She also went back to the hotel to get my backup pair.
    When myself, groomzilla, wanted a night-time photo underneath an old tree near the venue… Gibson was there holding flashlights from 3 cellphones for perfect lighting.
    We never went hungry or thirsty… John and Gibson got the bridal party appetizers before the ceremony and made sure we had drinks all night long!

Overall, all the big and little things were taken care of to make one of the chilliest, smoothest, and most memorable days of our lives!

Cheers,
    Anthony Isherwood

PS: You are going to need Kristin, Gibson, and team at your wedding.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Crowne Plaza Lombard Downers Grove Crowne Plaza Lombard Downers Grove Hotel Weddings

I have been working with Kristin just a short while and I already know that this will be a long-term relationship. She is very professional, easy to work with, and is always there to steer her clients in the right direction.

Wood & Charms Decor Rental Wood & Charms Decor Rental Wedding Decor & Lighting

Amazing coordination & perfect attention to the details!

The Wedding Studio The Wedding Studio Wedding Photographers

Wonderful wedding planning company! Kristin & her staff will take care of your wedding needs with smiles, friendliness, and professionalism. Your are in top notch hands with Events by Kristin!!

Wheaton Wheaton, IL, 60189
Location of (Weddings and Events By Kristin)
Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 33305