DWF Formal DJ & Photographer

Lombard, IL View map
$850 Most Popular Price

$850 Most Popular Price

A Chicagoland area Formal DJ & Photographer. David William Fuller is a pleasure to work with just visit his website to interact with him more and see his pricing & packages @ www.davidwilliamfuller.com.

A Top Quality DJ, Photographer & Videographer without all the need for "hype" slogans & Marketing gimmicks.

DWF Formal DJ & Foto

www.davidwilliamfuller.com

www.chicagolanddjandphotographer.com

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$850

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
MC
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$850

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
MC
Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

What additional equipment do you offer?

Projector
Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

1 User photo

Tamara Getting married on 10/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    David is an awesome DJ! He provided music for both my ceremony and reception and did an amazing job. The songs that I wanted for my ceremony were not the easiest to find but he got it done. He also was able to fade in and out of the songs exactly how I wanted. For the reception I had a list of a million songs, all of which he was able to fit in at the appropriate times. DWF also has this unique ability to identify what the crowd wants to dance to just by looking at them. On top of it all, David was super responsive and organized. He would respond to my emails within minutes every time so I never felt like he was too busy for me. Lastly, he is very reasonably priced which was extremely important to me. He didn't try to nickel and dime me for special requests and I knew exactly what I was paying for from the beginning....He also has a very cool set up that looked great with my venue. THanks David!!!!
    Lauren G. Married on 09/02/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AMAZING! A DJ who actually DJs!

We chose David because he was the DJ at a wedding that we had an ABSOLUTE blast at. He did not disappoint. He was incredibly flexible. I sent many e-mails after we had submitted our songs making minor adjustments, each time he was very accommodating and kind. At our wedding he did an INCREDIBLE job of reading the crowd and playing just the right songs. If you are looking for a DJ who actually DJs then this is your man. He mixes songs and hits all the high points. The end of our wedding was PERFECT. He played an encore song we requested right into a college favorite we had no idea he was playing, It was a hit! We have had multiple compliments about our DJ since the wedding, I would recommend him to anyone!
    Katherine K. Married on 07/12/2019

DWF is the best!

I hired David for my sisters wedding 6 years ago for photography and dj. We loved him so much we hired him for my wedding this past July and my friends wedding this past July as well. He is so talented and creative with his photography and really created the perfect atmosphere with the music. We highly recommend DWF for photography and DJ!!!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Deals

DWF Formal DJ & Photographer 1
Offer
*New* DJ & Photographer Combo Package $1,700 **Save yourself $250 with this Great Package!! This package includes the "Basic DJ Package" and all day Photography coverage. **Photo coverage with up to 3 locations(getting ready ,ceremony ,interim or reception)and included high resolution dvd/drive (with copyright release so you can print & share) of all images from the day. Includes second photographer only on interim and reception. Also includes 30 retouches *customers choice.

Pricing

1313 a S. Rebecca Rd # 204 Lombard, 60148
Location of (DWF Formal DJ & Photographer)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding