DWF Formal DJ & Photographer Reviews

68 | Lombard, IL

68 Reviews for DWF Formal DJ & Photographer

Molly Dvorak · Married on 12/31/2018

Wedding DJ

David was such a perfect wedding DJ!! He had our dance floor packed all night on our NYE wedding. We had 8 weddings before ours last year and knew the DJ was so important. His pricing was insanely reasonable!! We had only spoke with him once in person before our event so honestly I was nervous but he KILLED it. He was so accommodating the night of and kept the night running smoothly. We couldn’t be happier! Book him!!

Nicole Gardo · Married on 10/19/2018

Absolutely Recommend

Absolutely would recommend to any couples looking for a reasonably priced and FANTASTIC DJ to work with at your wedding! Could not have had a better experience with David as our DJ!

Mari Jares · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding Photographer

DWF did our wedding photography on 9/8/18 and did a great job. Listened to how I wanted things to go and took my ideas and ran with them. Also did a 5 minute video of our wedding day that we love, but our 4 yr old loves it so much he has to watch it every night before bed! David gave us our photos the night of the wedding so I didnt have to wait weeks or months for the hard copies which was great to see the next day after our wedding.

John · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing! Best DJ ever! Best Value! David recently did our wedding and I can't say enough about how incredible he was and how happy we were with the job he did. Everything from communication throughout the process, suggestions and coordinating how we wanted our event to run, David is a PRO! He did an amazing job MCing our wedding with energy and his DJ performance from song selection to transitioning the music to the lighting created the perfect vibe! Our guests couldn't rave enough about the fun they had and the great music selection; every comment was this was the most fun they've ever had at a wedding. We even had the wedding next to us asking to come and dance on our side when they heard the music and saw the environment David helped to create! If you want to ensure your wedding/event has the best possible experience for your guests you NEED to hire David!

stephanie · Married on 06/16/2018

DJ David Fuller was AMAZING! He had our dance floor packed our entire night. We really couldn't be any happier. He listened to all of our needs and was a great MC as well. My husband even had a weird request to do WWE wrestling themes as reception entrances and DJ David Fuller pulled it off flawlessly. If you need a DJ, I would 1000000% recommend him.

Caitlin · Married on 05/18/2018

“Where to start? Where to start?” David was nothing short of amazing! He got everything we could of asked for and more! Our kids were uncooperative, some points people weren’t even there for pictures and he was patient and made everything perfect! We all felt comfortable with him and he was outgoing from the start. Very professional on what he was doing as well! He also created a wedding video for us and it sumed up our night the best way possible. Couldn’t be anymore happy with choosing him as our photographer. Especially with how needy and rushy I was to get our photos back after the wedding!!

Dianna · Married on 05/17/2018

Dave was absolutely amazing as our wedding DJ!!! We had certain things we asked to be done and he made it happen. He had all the songs we asked for prior to the wedding and the ones that were requested that night by our guest. He had my guest dancing all night! I don’t think our dance floor ever was empty!!! Thanks Dave!!!

Anthony · Married on 04/27/2018

David made our wedding day awesome. Everyone had a great time and loved the music. He was super easy to work with and everyone was on the dance floor the whole night. He made sure our day was perfect. We received many compliments about the music. He was also super affordable and will work with you to give you the DJ experience that is right for you. He played all our songs and was great at reading the crowd. David rocks!

Jon · Married on 03/23/2018

We recently had the pleasure of having David as our Wedding DJ this March, 2018 at the Onion Pub & Brewery in Lake Barrington, IL. He was highly recommended and his DJ services exceeded our expectations. He has a few simple forms to fill out and he takes it from there. He arrived early to setup his professional equipment and kept the wedding running smooth all night. Beyond the song list you provide, he knows exactly what to play for any moment. The dance floor was packed all night. Even our guests commented on how great he was. If you are in the market for a DJ, I would highly recommend David William Fuller.

marco · Married on 10/07/2017

David was stellar throughout the process. He was very responsive and efficient in communication. He was on top of all of our instructions (load-in time, song list, first dances, intros, etc). We had compliments throughout the night and next day our DJ. We could not recommend him enough.

Diana · Married on 09/30/2017

If you are looking for an amazing DJ who is also extremely affordable, look no further! David was the DJ for my wedding, and I would recommend him to anyone looking. He kept the dance floor packed the entire night - there was not one song where there weren't people on the dance floor, and that's exactly what we wanted. He has a great DJ voice and an awesome set up (lighting and whatnot) as well. David was always extremely responsive to my e-mails, and we felt so comfortable with him without even meeting him prior to our wedding. If you think it's too good to be true to find a FANTASTIC DJ for an affordable price, you are wrong. David is your guy!

• Renee

Renee · Married on 09/08/2017

David and his assistant Danny were amazing! I truly enjoyed working with David for my big day, and he went above and beyond my expectation.

Suzanne · Married on 07/15/2017

David was great to work with DJing our wedding. He was flexible and understood what we were looking for in a DJ. He also knew the venue which made it easier on us!

Angela · Married on 05/19/2017

I would recommend David for more future photos! David took our photos for our wedding and was also our DJ. With his assissant Allen! Both guys were amazing! We went to the bowling alley to take pictures of us and our wedding party and he thought it was a great idea! He also got everyone out on our dance floor. What a great night and also he assistant Allen was almost like a wedding planner to me! Helped me with my bouquet during photos came to me and told me when it was time to take pictures. Great service from both of them! Thanks David! Can't wait to see our wedding photos!

Robin · Married on 04/28/2017

Daveade me feel like it was all about me... the pictures came out wonderful... he was easy going and it had great idea to and how to take a picture

Mike · Married on 04/22/2017

Dave did a fantastic job photographing two events for us. He did a maternity shoot and photographed a baby shower. What a great talent and fun guy to have as a photographer. He was so good I want to use him for every event i need a photographer. For the maternity shoot his strengths were finding fun poses for us, and really making us comfortable so the pictures came out very natural looking and beautiful. The shower was great because he got all of these "candid" shots the really captured the moment and the party. We love all the pictures Dave took and value them very deeply! I would recommend this photographer for any and every event!

• Y

Yvonne · Married on 03/11/2017

We hired David Fuller for our March wedding reception and we cannot praise him enough for his monumental performance!(In our best Wayne's World voice...."We're not worthy!"). We requested a lot of specific 90's songs and David melted it all in to one glorious pot of musical greatness. He stayed in his time frames, knew when to ask questions, and was overall just a genuinely delightful person to work with. All of our guests complimented our music choices and how David kept the crowd and night flowing perfectly. There would have been no other DJ to fulfill our wedding goals/dreams. From the bottom of both of our hearts, thank you for all your hard work and for making our night so memorable!

p.s. Davids website is user friendly and specifically caters to the busy bride trying to make her decisions. Time management was a big factor and it was just awesome to have that option. Life saver.

David was the perfect DJ for our event! He was open to our ideas and input and pulled them off seamlessly! He kept people dancing the whole night and got almost everyone on the dance floor at some point!

Sylvia · Married on 10/01/2016

We hired David for our October wedding and could not have been more pleased!! I have been to many weddings where the music is just kind of lame and no one dances... We gave David the list of songs we liked, and he was able to read the crowd and played the right music to keep everyone dancing! He has a great voice and really keeps the crowd engaged! We did not have to worry about whether or not people were having fun or not because every one was on the dance floor. After the wedding, we had SO many compliments about the music, especially that David was able to incorporate some Polish songs for my side of the family. He also did a short little video at the reception which was so cool to see. I would HIGHLY recommend David to anyone looking for a DJ, he is flexible, professional and great to work with it!

John · Married on 09/24/2016

I can't say enough about how great David and his crew are! His comunication from the first phone call till the last was perfect. My wife and I had our wedding photographed and he did the dj portion as well. It was a great package deal. He was great with the kids during pictures and was able to go with the flow on whatever we wanted. He even came to different locations with us after the wedding and had great idea for different pictures. His enthusiasm was out of this world. For the DJ Portion we gave him free reign and he rocked it. He was able to read what the crowd was liking and go from there. He took song requests on the fly with out hesitation. To finish the deal he gave us a nice video that summed up the day, along with the pictures. I would recomend David to anyone for any kind of event.

Abi · Married on 09/10/2016

David did a wonderful job DJing our wedding. Professional, affordable, helpful and completely killed it with the music!

Ashlee · Married on 09/03/2016

David was so easy to work with and really knows what he is doing! Our dance floor was packed and everyone had a great time.

GRant · Married on 08/06/2016

Hey David!

I wanted to thank you for the amazing job you did being our DJ for our wedding. You did an UNBELIEVABLE job! All the songs worked out perfectly and I loved the songs you picked like the latino dance songs, old school rap songs, it was perfect! And the Slipknot song tied in perfectly haha!

Grant and I, and our friends/family danced the night away and everyone had such a great time!! It is very clear that this is your passion and that you love it! We can't thank you enough for the spectacular job you did!

Thank you so much again!

Kindest regards,

Lauren and Grant

Chris · Married on 07/30/2016

David is very professional and did an amazing job at our wedding. We made requests for specific photos and he captured all of them! He did a great job doing everything at our wedding (DJ, photography, and video) and made it run very smooth. We would HIGHLY recommend him!

Andrew · Married on 07/23/2016

David was a great DJ for our wedding! Played all the songs that we had requested ahead of time and even the ones that guests requested. Our reception would have been nothing without David's help! I highly recommend David if you are looking for a DJ that will get everyone on the dance floor!