60 Reviews for DWF Formal DJ & Photographer

56 DWF Formal DJ & Photographer Reviews

We recently had the pleasure of having David as our Wedding DJ this March, 2018 at the Onion Pub & Brewery in Lake Barrington, IL. He was highly recommended and his DJ services exceeded our expectations. He has a few simple forms to fill out and he takes it from there. He arrived early to setup his professional equipment and kept the wedding running smooth all night. Beyond the song list you provide, he knows exactly what to play for any moment. The dance floor was packed all night. Even our guests commented on how great he was. If you are in the market for a DJ, I would highly recommend David William Fuller.

Profile Picture Jon, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David was stellar throughout the process. He was very responsive and efficient in communication. He was on top of all of our instructions (load-in time, song list, first dances, intros, etc). We had compliments throughout the night and next day our DJ. We could not recommend him enough.

Profile Picture marco, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

If you are looking for an amazing DJ who is also extremely affordable, look no further! David was the DJ for my wedding, and I would recommend him to anyone looking. He kept the dance floor packed the entire night - there was not one song where there weren't people on the dance floor, and that's exactly what we wanted. He has a great DJ voice and an awesome set up (lighting and whatnot) as well. David was always extremely responsive to my e-mails, and we felt so comfortable with him without even meeting him prior to our wedding. If you think it's too good to be true to find a FANTASTIC DJ for an affordable price, you are wrong. David is your guy!

Profile Picture Diana, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David and his assistant Danny were amazing! I truly enjoyed working with David for my big day, and he went above and beyond my expectation.

Profile Picture Renee, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David was great to work with DJing our wedding. He was flexible and understood what we were looking for in a DJ. He also knew the venue which made it easier on us!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would recommend David for more future photos! David took our photos for our wedding and was also our DJ. With his assissant Allen! Both guys were amazing! We went to the bowling alley to take pictures of us and our wedding party and he thought it was a great idea! He also got everyone out on our dance floor. What a great night and also he assistant Allen was almost like a wedding planner to me! Helped me with my bouquet during photos came to me and told me when it was time to take pictures. Great service from both of them! Thanks David! Can't wait to see our wedding photos!

Profile Picture Angela, 5/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Daveade me feel like it was all about me... the pictures came out wonderful... he was easy going and it had great idea to and how to take a picture

Profile Picture Robin, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dave did a fantastic job photographing two events for us. He did a maternity shoot and photographed a baby shower. What a great talent and fun guy to have as a photographer. He was so good I want to use him for every event i need a photographer. For the maternity shoot his strengths were finding fun poses for us, and really making us comfortable so the pictures came out very natural looking and beautiful. The shower was great because he got all of these "candid" shots the really captured the moment and the party. We love all the pictures Dave took and value them very deeply! I would recommend this photographer for any and every event!

Profile Picture Mike, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography

We hired David Fuller for our March wedding reception and we cannot praise him enough for his monumental performance!(In our best Wayne's World voice...."We're not worthy!"). We requested a lot of specific 90's songs and David melted it all in to one glorious pot of musical greatness. He stayed in his time frames, knew when to ask questions, and was overall just a genuinely delightful person to work with. All of our guests complimented our music choices and how David kept the crowd and night flowing perfectly. There would have been no other DJ to fulfill our wedding goals/dreams. From the bottom of both of our hearts, thank you for all your hard work and for making our night so memorable!

p.s. Davids website is user friendly and specifically caters to the busy bride trying to make her decisions. Time management was a big factor and it was just awesome to have that option. Life saver.

Profile Picture Yvonne, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David was the perfect DJ for our event! He was open to our ideas and input and pulled them off seamlessly! He kept people dancing the whole night and got almost everyone on the dance floor at some point!

Profile Picture User6357196, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired David for our October wedding and could not have been more pleased!! I have been to many weddings where the music is just kind of lame and no one dances... We gave David the list of songs we liked, and he was able to read the crowd and played the right music to keep everyone dancing! He has a great voice and really keeps the crowd engaged! We did not have to worry about whether or not people were having fun or not because every one was on the dance floor. After the wedding, we had SO many compliments about the music, especially that David was able to incorporate some Polish songs for my side of the family. He also did a short little video at the reception which was so cool to see. I would HIGHLY recommend David to anyone looking for a DJ, he is flexible, professional and great to work with it!

Profile Picture Sylvia, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

I can't say enough about how great David and his crew are! His comunication from the first phone call till the last was perfect. My wife and I had our wedding photographed and he did the dj portion as well. It was a great package deal. He was great with the kids during pictures and was able to go with the flow on whatever we wanted. He even came to different locations with us after the wedding and had great idea for different pictures. His enthusiasm was out of this world. For the DJ Portion we gave him free reign and he rocked it. He was able to read what the crowd was liking and go from there. He took song requests on the fly with out hesitation. To finish the deal he gave us a nice video that summed up the day, along with the pictures. I would recomend David to anyone for any kind of event.

Profile Picture John, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

David did a wonderful job DJing our wedding. Professional, affordable, helpful and completely killed it with the music!

Profile Picture Abi, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David was so easy to work with and really knows what he is doing! Our dance floor was packed and everyone had a great time.

Profile Picture Ashlee, 9/3/16, 3 Reviews

Hey David!

I wanted to thank you for the amazing job you did being our DJ for our wedding. You did an UNBELIEVABLE job! All the songs worked out perfectly and I loved the songs you picked like the latino dance songs, old school rap songs, it was perfect! And the Slipknot song tied in perfectly haha!

Grant and I, and our friends/family danced the night away and everyone had such a great time!! It is very clear that this is your passion and that you love it! We can't thank you enough for the spectacular job you did!

Thank you so much again!

Kindest regards,

Lauren and Grant

Profile Picture GRant, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David is very professional and did an amazing job at our wedding. We made requests for specific photos and he captured all of them! He did a great job doing everything at our wedding (DJ, photography, and video) and made it run very smooth. We would HIGHLY recommend him!

Profile Picture Chris, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

David was a great DJ for our wedding! Played all the songs that we had requested ahead of time and even the ones that guests requested. Our reception would have been nothing without David's help! I highly recommend David if you are looking for a DJ that will get everyone on the dance floor!

Profile Picture Andrew, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I am so glad that I was referred to David. Originally I was not going to even have a photographer, because they were so expensive, and I was trying to keep my costs down. He was affordable, and always responded in a timely manner. I also like that instead of charging by the hour, it was a flat rate. You also keep all the rights to your photos, which is wonderful. He was willing to go anywhere that we wanted pictures, although we just did ceremony and reception. He was beyond wonderful!! Within a week or two after the wedding I received a nice package with my pictures on a memory stick. The pictures were great!! I highly highly recommend him for your wedding pictures, especially if you don't want to sell a kidney to hire someone!

As a note, he also does DJ'ing, and although I did not use him for my DJ, given his personality, I know he would be absolutely great!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/21/16, 13 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

DWF was amazing! Hands down everything that I could have asked for!!! We had him as our photographer and Dj. Working with him was one of the great experiences of our wedding. My wonderful wedding planner suggested him to us and he was GREAT! Great energy, great personality, great prices, great understanding of exactly what my husband and I wanted with the music for our reception and for all of our wedding pictures. We will for sure be using him again for any family photos that we need done, for the fact that our wedding pictures came out GORGEOUS!! I don't have one negative thing to say about him and what he did for us. He truly loves what he does and he shows that through his work!

Profile Picture Gibson, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

David was recommended to us through a friend of ours and I am so glad we chose him for our wedding! From the first time we met with him, he really cared about what we wanted at our wedding. We sat and talked with him for over an hour and he really understood what kind of music we liked and exactly what we wanted. On the day of our wedding he went with the flow of the evening, he was able to play all 30 songs we requested and did them in a fantastic order. I would highly recommend David to anyone who is looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/6/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Dave for our wedding photographer and DJ, and we couldn't have had a better experience! He was so clear about what he needed from us ahead of time, and he touched base with us on so many things that I hadn't thought about. He worked with the venue and the church to get everything set up and scoped out ahead of time, without even needing my help (which is so nice if you are a busy bride like I was!). He kept everything moving smoothly throughout the the ceremony and reception, making sure to get all of the pictures we wanted and playing all of our song requests! He brought along his assistant photographer to take pictures of the reception while Dave did the announcements and DJing. Im such an awkward person when it comes to being the center of attention (especially for pictures) but Dave didn't hesitate to rearrange us or tell us what to do with our hands or angle us a certain way, which made for great pictures. I was so upset because it rained for our entire wedding day, but they still managed to use their creative skills to get all of the pictures and poses that we wanted, and I was so pleasantly surprised when I got the flash drive of pictures. He had seamlessly edited so many of the pictures to give us the sunny looking day that we had hoped for. He even personally dropped the flash drive off to our home. We will definitely be requesting Dave's photography expertise again in the near future, as we are having our first baby girl in October!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

David was amazing!!!! My husband and I are very happy with everything he and his assistant did for us on our big day. David is a breeze to work with and will make sure every detail is met for you on your wedding day.

Profile Picture Susan, 4/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

David was an amazing DJ and truly made our wedding great. He took the time to meet with my wife and I to understand what direction we wanted the music to go for our wedding. He took everything we said to heart and displayed it at our wedding. The dance floor was packed the entire night. We didn't have to give him a list of songs we wanted, we gave him a direction and he ran with it. He was able to feed off the energy of the crowd. David was able to transition from song to song seamlessly and each next song seemed better than the previous. They say a DJ can make or break your wedding, and David definitely helped make ours! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Sean, 4/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired David for our wedding and he was beyond amazing!! He was very flexible when I was worried things wouldn't be set up on time and he came early. He was extremely courteous to myself and my new husband and all of our guests. He was awesome keeping up with the kids requesting songs from him every 5 minutes. They loved it! David even made a surprise video with precious moments captured from the wedding I never expected and surprised me by sending it by email. I would highly recommend him for a DJ or any other party needs. Thank you so much for making our wedding even more beautiful!

Profile Picture Tracy, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David was absolutely amazing!!! I told him that I think I fell in love again with his photography...he made all my wishes come true!

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/2/16, 1 Review