Weddings and Events By Kristin Reviews

84 Reviews for Weddings and Events By Kristin

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/17/2018

Best Decision Ever!

During the beginning of the wedding planning process, I expressed to my (now) husband that the biggest fear I had for our wedding was that, on the actual day, I would be too stressed worrying about the little details to actually enjoy myself. After hearing that, Tim started searching Wedding Wire for a day-of coordinator with good reviews and at a reasonable cost. Finding Kristin was possibly the best planning move (and best investment) we made for our wedding! I CANNOT express how much of a joy it was to work with her! We initially met and began right away to plan out our schedule for the wedding day as well as discuss what we needed to get done by when. Kristin took all the guesswork out of our planning process. She was always quick to answer an email or a text message (even the week-of when I’d send multiple in a day). She was truly one of the greatest assets to making our day perfect. Not only was her knowledge of weddings and planning exceptionally helpful, she was also kind and always had our best interests in mind. It was always a joy to talk to Kristin on the phone and she was extremely encouraging and understanding when I was feeling stressed out. She and her team: created our timeline, touched base with all our vendors to finalize details before the wedding, met us at the rehearsal to make sure everyone knew their role, picked up our flowers from the florist, organized our wedding party for the photos at the church, set up the reception hall with all the centerpieces and decorations, checked my husband and I into our hotel room for the night-of, dropped off our belongings in our room, collected our decorations/gifts at the end of the reception, fixed my dress and held my flowers for me on multiple occasions, delivered multiple messages to multiple people for us throughout the evening, constantly communicated with us throughout the process, helped me keep my sanity, and probably did much more that I don’t even know about because the night and entire day ran so smoothly. The help didn’t stop there, the next couple of days she helped coordinate with my family to make sure we got all our things back and even dropped off the vases at the florists for us. I’m bummed out that the wedding is over, not only because the day itself was incredible, but also because I won’t be working with Kristin anymore. I would highly suggest her team to anyone getting married soon and looking for a day-of coordinator. Again, one of the BEST decisions my husband and I made when planning our wedding. (Even my family and friends raved about how great the entire team was)!

Amy Sawyer · Married on 10/27/2018

Day-of Coordinator Review

My husband and I booked Kristin as our day-of coordinator, but she started helping us well before the day of! Kristin was always friendly, enthusiastic, and responsive. We had an in-person meeting about a month before the wedding, where we started to draft the timeline and go over the different vendors we were working with. Kristin then finalized the timeline with the vendors (venue, photographer, DJ, florist) so everyone was on the same page. She also called the guests who hadn't RSVP'd, which was very helpful and let me avoid some potential awkwardness. She and Alan attended our rehearsal the night before so they could help everyone stay on track at the ceremony. They also helped to hand out the ceremony programs and bubbles on the day of, which was great because we didn't have ushers. During the reception, Kristin and her team checked in on us just often enough, and they helped with the smallest details and questions we had. My husband really got along with Alan and appreciated how attentive he was. Gibson fluffed and straightened my train when we were outside for pictures, which she did without me even asking and I was glad to have someone there to do that. At the reception, I was surprised by how many guests told my husband and me how smoothly things were going--that seems like such a specific compliment to give, so they must have meant it! We had even more guests tell us that in the couple of weeks after. And we know that it was thanks to Kristin and her team. We are so happy with how our wedding went and would definitely recommend Kristin!

T. Larson · Married on 10/20/2018

Kristin and her team were WONDERFUL!

From Mother of the Bride - My daughter's wedding day was perfect and much of that was due to Kristin and her team! They were very accommodating, professional and paid attention to every detail. Thank you for all of your help!!

Sara · Married on 10/20/2018

Made Our Wedding Day Run Seamlessly

Kristin and her team were absolute gems. My husband and I could not have been happier with their service. Everyone was professional and helpful throughout our day, making sure we had everything we needed and that everything ran smoothly. I would wholeheartedly recommend them to any bride to be. Thank you Kristin!!

Eleanor · Married on 10/06/2018

Kristin and her team were absolutely incredible. Honestly, the day would not have run as smooth or successful without the help of this amazing team!! They helped take a ton of stress off of me, and although I didn't know it at the time, they were "putting out fires" behind the scenes. I'll never forget Gibson running around constantly helping me with/ fluffing my dress and straightening my husband's bow tie before every picture (as it just wouldn't stay straight!). She was awesome. I wasn't originally going to book a day-of coordinator, but I am so happy we did. One of the best decisions we made!

Mary · Married on 10/06/2018

I am the mother of groom who wanted to provide this service for our sons wedding. It was the first family wedding of the bride and groom so, none of us knew what to expect as far as wedding preparations go.
    We all agree, that contracting Events by Kristin was one of the best decisions that they made to help coordinate their day! Kristin and her coordinatiors worked with them from rehearsal to late into the reception. A couple months before the wedding she requested a list of all the vendors. By 2 weeks before the wedding she had contacted each vendor to confirm their specific duties and then she created a perfectly orchestrated timeline so the day would run smoothly.
    There are not enough adjectives to describe their professionalism. They are organized, friendly, fun, patient, and so adept at what they do. You can tell she loves her job and she puts so much time and energy making sure there is nothing you have to worry about on your big day.
    We highly recommend her for any affairs you need to plan. Engaged guests have already asked for her information. She is a dream! Love her!

Ed · Married on 08/18/2018

So good; so helpful; so nice ! You will be happy with Kristin !!

Sara · Married on 08/04/2018

The whole team was amazing!! I would totally hire Kristin and team for another event!! She was very responsive through the entire process. Her and her team helped make our special day flow perfect and turn out amazing! Definitely an event we (and our guests) will never forget!

Robbie · Married on 05/25/2018

Best money we spent on our wedding! Her and her team too the worry out of everything.

Sinead · Married on 05/25/2018

Weddings and events by Kristin was quite possibly the best investment we made for our wedding day! Kristin and Gibson made the last 2 weeks of our wedding planning seem so easy and stress free. In just a few brief meetings with Kristin, she picked up on the vibe and atmosphere that we were looking for our celebration. Her and her team fully embraced our ideas/suggestions and made them turn out better than we could have ever imagined for our friends and family! If you’re looking for a day of wedding coordinator, I highly recommend Kristin and her team. You won’t be disappointed!

Jane · Married on 02/17/2018

I can't begin to thank Kristin and her staff for the amazing service they provided for my daughters wedding. From the planning to the rehearsal to the reception I can't imagine doing this without them. She contacted all of our vendors and kept track of the time line, made sure all of our decorations were perfect. At one point while waiting for the groom to arrive she told us the exact location of the limo! I feel like she had E.S.P. and was standing next to us every time we needed her. This was, by far, the best decision we made in hiring Weddings and Events By Kristen and made our day even more special!

Stephanie · Married on 02/17/2018

Kristen and her team were so helpful to have around they made sure everything went smooth and any issues they handled without me or my family having to deal with it. If you are getting married I HIGHLY recommend having her and her team be there for your big day!

Laura · Married on 12/16/2017

I'm writing this a little late...as our wedding was in December but Kristin and her team were AMAZING! They took care of everything and I got to actually enjoy our wedding! No one bothered me, no one asked my any questions...unless it was for a beverage! ;) If there were any hiccups, I didn't know about it! (That was my personal goal!) They took care of delivering a check I owed the church, decorated the reception room BEAUTIFULLY, and cleaned up and decorated our hotel room! We were beyond thrilled with their organization and knowledge! HIGHLY recommend Wedding and Events by Kristin!

• MandMHoagland

Megan · Married on 10/21/2017

Kristin and her team are fantastic! We had some complications a few days before the big day and they were rock stars! Our videographer quit 2 days beforehand and within an hour Kristin had found an awesome replacement. During the pre-ceremony photos our trolley disappeared and her team was able to track them down and keep all the drama as far away from the wedding party as possible. They had our backs at each and every step of the day.
    Her team took care of all the small details like the moving of gifts, which never crossed this brides mind, and left this happy couple a sweet surprise. I highly recommend Weddings and Events by Kristin.

Amber · Married on 09/16/2017

Where can I begin about Kristin and her team? From day one of signing on with her she was attentive, professional, and honestly a godsend. I consider myself a party planner but decided I needed to take a step back for my own wedding because I was going through a couple of life events at the time. Looking back on it, the amount I paid for her was worth it a thousand times over. I told her exactly what I wanted in a venue and told her when I was available and she set up all the appointments within those hours. We searched through a lot of venues and she was even my shoulder to cry on when my parents were wanting "our" wedding to be something they wanted compared to what we wanted. She was very attentive in trying to please my parents but really give me what I wanted. She covered bases A to Z and even some stuff in between that you never really think of until its two days before and you're freaking out. We went with the full package and we would recommend that package and her services to any person, any day. Our day of went off without a hitch and even if there were problems I never knew about them. She even got hurt on the day of my wedding while gathering the guys and while in the ER she was directing everything through her wonderful assistants and co-workers. This team will go above and beyond for your every need!

Kristen · Married on 08/26/2017

Kristin and her team are absolutely amazing! I didn't have to worry about a single thing all day (which as a bride is a great feeling.)
    Minus a couple unforeseen hiccups with my dress, I am unaware of anything really going wrong (at least that I know of) and even the small things Kristin and her team were there 100% of the way to make sure anything we needed was taken care of. She even helped us by bringing in an extra person that spoke Polish to help with my husband's side of the family.
    We received so many compliments about the day and how great her staff was we know we made the right choice to have them there. So glad that she was recommended to us!

Susan · Married on 08/26/2017

Kristin and her team were fantastic. As the MOB (Mother of the Bride) they made sure that we were all taken care of (I was in a daze). If I was carrying a bag they would offer to keep it and then bring it back after that specific event. They followed up every step of the way. When anything happened unexpectedly they were there is resolve/fix the issue. They were the contact person that day. Kristin put together a detailed timeline. Would hire again in a "heartbeat".

Clayton · Married on 08/23/2017

I know what you are thinking, you are thinking "Why do I need a wedding planner?" Much like you were thinking at some point "Why do I need a smart phone?" Well just like with your smart phone (hopefully) you'll never regret your decision to hire Kristin and her team. I have a confession to make, we ended up canceling our wedding (TO BUY A HOME!!!). We were knee deep in planning with Kristen before hand however and she was the absolute best. She would listen to our crazy ideas, she would lend her experience and she would go above and beyond to find just the perfect 'thing' we needed. Whether it be a venue, caterer or anything else we could come up with. She handled all the details, and with her extensive contacts and history in the business we knew were getting the best the industry had to offer in all aspects of our wedding.

When we ultimately made the hard decision to sink our finances into a home instead of a wedding, she again surprised and surpassed my every expectation by ensuring I got the most money back from our vendors as is possible. She even helped me get a refund on our venue (which is unheard of by the way). Our journey didn't see the finish line in terms of a wedding night but there is no doubt in my mind that it would have gone off without hitch. I have seen them in action at another event and they leave nothing to chance. She runs a tight ship and an excellent crew. Do yourself a favor, don't wonder why you need Kristen and her team, just hire them and then for years to come wonder why you didn't do it sooner.

Bryant · Married on 08/19/2017

Kristin and staff did a great job. They were very attentive and professional. They handled all the details. Our wedding day was fun and easy!

Nicole · Married on 08/19/2017

Kristin and her assistants were nothing but AMAZING!!! They went above and beyond in everything they did. Kristin was very attentive and made sure my dream wedding was a reality. She was literally on her hands and knees at my reception making sure my uplights were pink, the way I wanted them. My dessert vendors showed up early for the reception, so she didn't setup the dessert table. Kristin and her assistants setup the entire table and it looked like a graphic designer did it. We had an older crowd, so we were worried not many people would dance. However, Kristin went around getting the crowd going and dancing. They were the best and made my wedding day stress free and flawless.

Samantha · Married on 08/18/2017

Kristin and her team are AMAZING! Getting a wedding planner for the day of was a last minute decision for us as we were having some issues with our reception hall. My husband and I are so thankful that we had Kristin and her team all day. There were things that came up that we could not have predicted and it was all taken care of and we didn't have to worry about anything. They set up our reception hall and put together my vision perfectly! The room looked perfect - everything was put together so nicely. They kept us on track during photos as well as gathering family for each one. Looking back now I don't know what we would have done without them throughout the day!

I seriously cannot say enough good things about Kristin and her team - they are so friendly, helpful and by far the best vendor I had the pleasure of working with for our wedding. You will NOT be disappointed booking Wedding and Events by Kristin - they are the best at what they do!

Emily · Married on 07/01/2017

I don't even know where to begin. This past year working with Kristin and her team has been the best experience I could have ever hoped for I not only consider her my wedding planner but also my friend. With having a newborn, a 3 year old and on top of planning a wedding Kristin somehow managed to make the entire process completely stress free and enjoyable at all times, her team covered every detail to make my dream wedding a realty, you need it, they'll do it! Many of our guests have told us this was the event of the year and they wish they could relive it again! I could sit here and go on for hours about the amount of time and effort Kristin and her team put in to making my day perfect but what I most importantly want to mention is just how committed they are to you, due to a health issue with my father he unfortunately had to be taken to the hospital right before the reception, in a situation like this you would think a wedding would completely fall apart. In this case, they managed to keep me calm and continue to enjoy myself, keep the schedule on track without 1 guest knowing anything was wrong and most of all Kristin personally drove to the hospital to pick my father up(who was luckily able to return) and pushed the doctors to discharge him quickly so he could get back to dance with his daughter(and we did) without anyone knowing he ever left. Do not look any further for any other wedding team other than Weddings by Kristin. You all are the best and we miss you already!

Chris · Married on 07/01/2017

Kristin went far above and beyond the call of duty dealing with a medical crisis in the bride's family during the reception.. Can't say enough about how she helped avert a disastrous day. The wedding and reception continued smoothly and all guests had a great time. This was one for the ages and it's because of her and her crew that there was a happy ending.

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2017

Kristin and her team were absolutely phenomenal! We were already so incredibly grateful for everything they did for us leading up to our big day, but were then blown away by their support, service and professionalism the day of our wedding. Every time we needed them they were by our sides! We cannot thank them enough for making our day the best day ever!!