XC!TE PHOTO & VIDEO

1832 Centre Point Cir Suite 104, Naperville, IL 60565 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 52
  • Pricing

About XC!TE PHOTO & VIDEO

XC!TE Photo is a professional wedding photography company based in Naperville, Illinois. Company owner and lead photographer Andrew Di Monda views life as a beautiful journey and he prides himself on expertly capturing its special moments. Andrew takes a fun, relaxed, yet focused approach to creating a storybook collection of images of your wonderful wedding celebration at an affordable price.

XC!TE Photo uses a blend of traditional and photojournalistic styles, with a hint of glamor, to capture the nuances of your perfect day. Andrew and his team use an unobtrusive approach to documenting your day, believing that the best images are captured when you’re immersed in your celebration. They offer an array of photography services to choose from to suit your needs, style, and budget. Their Pearl package includes an engagement session, two photographers, 12 hours of coverage, a USB of your photos, and a wedding album. Also included with this package is a professional photo booth with instant prints to give your guests their own special memento of your day. Additional services include:

• Additional hours
  • Custom graphics
  • Second photographer
  • One-event-per-day policy

Other Services

In addition to wonderful wedding day photography, XC!TE Photo also offers wedding videography services. Their expertly-shot wedding films can be combined with your professional photography to create a beautiful wedding video that tells the unique story of your day. They also offer the option of a cinematic trailer of your special day which is perfect for social media sharing.

Follow XC!TE PHOTO & VIDEO on

248 Reviews for XC!TE PHOTO & VIDEO

• Jenna

Jenna Kate Rhoady · Married on 09/19/2020

Consulted and booked

We just booked xc!te for our wedding and can’t wait to work with them. Andrew was incredibly nice and helpful and seems to have a true passion for his work. We are excited to work with them for our big day.

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 09/05/2020

Speechless

Oh my gosh; let me tell you about this company! Absolutely phenomenal work and service. Andrew and his guys carry themselves with such professionalism and poise. They have a number of packages to choose from and the awesome thing is that if you’re leaning toward one package but don’t want 1 or 2 things from it, Andrew will work with you to do some upgrades or substitutions to ensure that you’re getting everything you want. I just can’t say enough good things about them. I had all their personal information so I could text or call them if I needed to with questions and I always got prompt responses! Communication was so easy. Even after the fact, they extended information to reach out to them with any questions or concerns. That was pretty incredible. Andrew sat down with me, and the photographer that was assigned to me and my husband, sat down with me on multiple occasions (via FaceTime due to covid) to discuss all the photos I wanted and how I envisioned the day. We went over poses, timelines, style, candids, glam shots, everything and anything you could imagine. We went through the specific songs for the video montage and what exactly I wanted highlighted during it. So much detail and patience to fully understand and encompass our wishes as a couple and our expectations. I composed a 3-page list of photos and poses I wanted captured of the big day and all of my expectations were met, and then some! They were punctual for the day of and were so easy going whilst trying to follow the schedule set by our coordinator. Nothing phased them. They kept calm and collected and we got every picture we could’ve wanted; such great quality. They brought suitcases, literally suitcases, full of equipment to ensure that shot the best quality photos. I 100% recommend them and will always recommend them to my fellow brides and grooms that I come across. Thank you so so much Andrew; we couldn’t have chosen a better company and personnel to capture our magical day!

Sent on 08/19/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

XC!TE PHOTO & VIDEO Pricing

XC!TE PHOTO & VIDEO Price Rates

XC!TE PHOTO & VIDEO FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Canvas
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2600
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Albums
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    Destination / Travel
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Proofs

• 1832 Centre Point Cir Suite 104 Naperville, IL, 60565 See on map
    630-230-1514 (Phone number)
    Monday -Thursday 11am-8pm Consults by Appointment Only
    Location of (XC!TE PHOTO & VIDEO)