XC!TE PHOTO & VIDEO Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Debi C. Getting married on 06/10/2022

The best of the best, no question about that

Andrew and team were phenomenal. My daughter got married July 24, 2020. They arrived early and captured so many beautiful moments. His photography style is very creative with brilliant colors like you’ve never seen. I have two more daughters to marry off and I told him he absolutely must be the one to do the whole package. The videography was outstanding. We are so pleased with the quality and we never felt hurried and he definitely worked around us without ever being in the way. Any questions that we had, he answered immediately. He is great about answering his phone. There were so many moments that were captured that other people would have missed. We are so glad that we did our research and found Andrew at Xcite. He has a very relaxed calm manner and is always personable and patient at a time when most people would be under stress. He just seem to float about and capture just about everything just the way we would want it. No one should hesitate on choosing Andrew and his team for the whole package including photography, videography, and even the photo booth. One stop shop, that’s the best way to go.
  • Court
    Court N. Getting married on 11/07/2021

Xc!te Photo Wedding review

As we know wedding planning should be the most exciting time for a couple! I am so lucky I came across Xc!te Photo on a fb friend's page! Working with Andrews and his team was nothing short of a dream. Andrews and his team were very detailed oriented, flexible, understanding, and PROFESSIONAL. Our friends and family were blown away by their work. We could not believe how fast the turn around was for our wedding video and photos. My husband and I are 100% satisfied with their work and will continue to recommend this company to our friends and families.

Thanks again XC!TE Photo! You helped bring our vision to life!
  • Mariana
    Mariana C. Married on 09/11/2021

Great service, amazing photos, the best memories!

Our plan was to do a very small wedding and initially I was even debating hiring a photographer. I cannot say how glad I am that we decided to do so and that we chose Andrew. From the first time we spoke with him he was kind, engaging and responsive. We scheduled a Facetime call and he took time to walk us through the services, the plan and answer all of our questions. On the wedding day, we did getting ready photos, bride & groom in DT Naperville, family & ceremony. Andrew made it fun, easy and exciting. My family couldn't be here for the wedding and he was sensitive to that and captured awesome shots of our live transmission. Just got the photos back this week and we could not be happier with the work Andrew has done for us.
  • Shawna
    Shawna K. Married on 08/28/2021

Best Choice, Best Pricing, Forever Memories

Andrew and his team are AMAZING! Not only did we use him in our wedding, but we've seen his work in numerous of our friends' weddings. He offers a variety of packages to suit the couples style, and the pricing is unbelievable! Andrew was very accommodating to fit our needs best! He has such a calm presence too which is important during such a stressful day. He gives timelines and stays true to his word. His communication is also something to note. You can tell Andrew loves what he does and it can be seen in the beautiful photos that he creates.
    Archana Married on 08/20/2021

Amazing photography and amazing team to work with

Andrew and his whole team are just absolutely amazing. Xcite photo did both our engagement photooshoot and our wedding day pictures. They captured all the moments so perfectly. We loved all the pictures. Andrew is also so accommodating and works with you on what you need for your specific event. He is beyond amazing and we are very grateful for having found Xcite photo.
  • Julie
    Julie C. Married on 07/24/2021

Amazing, amazing, amazing!!

We were so lucky Andrew and his team were available for our wedding on 7/24/21! We were a Covid couple who had to reschedule and we’re so happy Xcite Photo could still work with us. They were professional, creative with wedding poses and efficient in getting our photos back to us quickly after the wedding. I also loved how the photos were easy to download and we had the rights to them in our package. Would highly recommend them to anyone!!!
  • Philip
    Philip P. Married on 07/08/2021

Xcitephoto cannot be beat in quality and pricing!

Andrew and his team did a fantastic job. They were very organized and professional. They showed up on time and worked well with all parties involved, especially the children. Their pricing is very affordable and the turn around time for the photos and video was less than 2 weeks! You cannot beat XcitePhoto when it comes to quality and pricing offered.
  • Fernando
    Fernando G. Married on 06/26/2021

Fernando Guerrero

Nuestra Boda fue 7/26/21
    Nunca pensé encontrar a alguien tan profesional que se acomodara a nuestro presupuesto, muy pero muy económico pero más profesional que económico , Definitivamente lo recomiendo!! 👌👌👌
  • Nicole
    Nicole M. Married on 06/25/2021

Amazing to work with!

Andrew and his team were great to work with! On the day of our engagement photos it was raining, and he made it very easy to reschedule knowing that we wouldn't want them done in the rain.
    He was very prepared for the wedding day- he had the full schedule of where they needed to be and they were on time and prompt with what we asked for. My first look photos with my father and my husband make me cry every time I look at them- He captured the moment perfectly. All of the pictures turned out so beautifully and make reminiscing on the day so fun. He suggested doing a speed round of pictures where we took a photo with every table, and I loved that. We also had a short film and video of the ceremony, first looks, speeches, and walk-in. I can't express how happy I am that we got those. I watch the short film very frequently and it's so fun to look back on.
    Overall Andrew and his team were so easy to work with and great photographers/videographers. He responds quickly when you have a question or need help with something and he is always willing to work with you to add things on that you want for your special day!
    Kaylin H. Married on 05/10/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Andrew and his team did an incredible job capturing every special moment on our wedding day! They are so kind, and they were very accommodating with the changes we had to make because of the guidelines we had to follow!
    Katie M. Married on 02/27/2021

Incredible Photographers, Excellent Price

Andrew and his team were absolutely phenomenal. They were incredibly flexible and came through flawlessly during a pandemic wedding. The photos and videos were incredible and came at a cost that didn't break the budget. They had great shot recommendations and got everything we ever could've wanted. Should be everyone's go-to wedding photographers/videographers.
  • Catherine
    Catherine C. Married on 11/14/2020

AMAZING Wedding Photographer! HIGHLY recommend!

Andrew and Kristen were amazing to work with! They both responded promptly leading up to the wedding and kept me informed throughout the entire planning process. On the day of the wedding, Andrew was our photographer. He was friendly, professional, knowledgable, and had great suggestions for places we could get some great photos! I have been receiving compliments about the pictures and I can't wait to create my album. I HIGHLY recommend XC!TE Photo!
  • Erin
    Erin W. Married on 10/24/2020

Very flexible and friendly!!

Xcite Photo did our wedding photography and videography in October 2020. Despite the crazy year everyone has had, they were very accommodating and flexible. Andrew and his team are so easy to work with and make you feel comfortable. But the real reason for a 5 star review is because of the incredible photos they took for us! Thank you for capturing our big day!
  • Jenna
    Jenna K. Married on 09/19/2020

Consulted and booked

We just booked xc!te for our wedding and can’t wait to work with them. Andrew was incredibly nice and helpful and seems to have a true passion for his work. We are excited to work with them for our big day.
  • Caitlyn
    Caitlyn Married on 09/05/2020

Speechless

Oh my gosh; let me tell you about this company! Absolutely phenomenal work and service. Andrew and his guys carry themselves with such professionalism and poise. They have a number of packages to choose from and the awesome thing is that if you’re leaning toward one package but don’t want 1 or 2 things from it, Andrew will work with you to do some upgrades or substitutions to ensure that you’re getting everything you want. I just can’t say enough good things about them. I had all their personal information so I could text or call them if I needed to with questions and I always got prompt responses! Communication was so easy. Even after the fact, they extended information to reach out to them with any questions or concerns. That was pretty incredible. Andrew sat down with me, and the photographer that was assigned to me and my husband, sat down with me on multiple occasions (via FaceTime due to covid) to discuss all the photos I wanted and how I envisioned the day. We went over poses, timelines, style, candids, glam shots, everything and anything you could imagine. We went through the specific songs for the video montage and what exactly I wanted highlighted during it. So much detail and patience to fully understand and encompass our wishes as a couple and our expectations. I composed a 3-page list of photos and poses I wanted captured of the big day and all of my expectations were met, and then some! They were punctual for the day of and were so easy going whilst trying to follow the schedule set by our coordinator. Nothing phased them. They kept calm and collected and we got every picture we could’ve wanted; such great quality. They brought suitcases, literally suitcases, full of equipment to ensure that shot the best quality photos. I 100% recommend them and will always recommend them to my fellow brides and grooms that I come across. Thank you so so much Andrew; we couldn’t have chosen a better company and personnel to capture our magical day!
  • Michalina
    Michalina R. Married on 09/05/2020

9/5//20 Wedding, Seven Bridges Golf Club

We hired Xcite Photo for our wedding on 9/5/20, and we were extremely impressed by the talent and professionalism of the entire team! Even in these unprecedented times due to Covid-19, the team was able to capture all of the important moments and get pictures and videos of everyone present at the wedding! The finished product is amazing, and we were highly impressed by the quality of the photos and videos! (strongly recommend getting the video package as well as the short montage video!). We both felt the prices for all of the packages offered were very fair, in comparison to their competition. As part of the package, we also received an engagement photo session and we were thrilled with the pictures! Andrew DiMonda, who is the owner of Xcite Photo, exceeded our expectations as far as professionalism, responsiveness and quality of work... and to top it off he is just a very nice and easy going person... which made the entire experience so enjoyable! We have received countless praises for the work of this team during the event, as well as for the pictures and videos. We highly recommend Xcite photo for your next event or couples/family photo session, you wont be disappointed!!!
  • Britnee
    Britnee S. Married on 06/20/2020

Amazing Photos and Videos!!!!

With so many photography choices out there it was overwhelming to find the right fit for our wedding. We stumbled upon Andrew and Xcite photo at a bridal show and I am so happy that we did. Not only do they have amazing prices, but they offer a wide variety of services and they were great to work with! I would choose them over and over again if I could!
    Kellsi E. Married on 06/06/2020

KreiEaley Wedding

Andrew did a phenomenal job at our wedding! We had tons of guests coming up to us saying how much they liked him and that they didn't think he missed a single thing! He was always there when a moment worth capturing was taking place. And there are no words for how good the pictures turned out. When I say every single picture we got was flawless I promise I am not lying!
  • Taylor
    Taylor L. Married on 05/30/2020

Beautiful photos

Andrew did an amazing job! When my husband and I had to make some big changes to our wedding day plans this past May, Andrew was so flexible and accommodating! He really worked with us to make sure that our day was still special and the photos turned out absolutely beautiful! We can’t thank him enough for capturing our special day and will definitely use his services again in the future! We have nothing but great things to say and highly recommend Xcite to our friends and family. Thank you again Andrew!
  • Sthephany
    Sthephany Married on 05/03/2020

Amazing experience working with Xcitephoto

If you are looking for an amazing photographer/videographer look no further! Andrew and his team were great to work with. They were nothing but accommodating during our reschedules due to the pandemic. The day of they were so professional and made sure to capture every moment, they captured everything I had requested and then some. Pictures and video turned out great and were sent sooner then expected! I highly recommend Xcitephoto to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!
  • Danielle
    Danielle L. Married on 04/03/2020

Beautiful Pics!

Andrew and his team were so great to work with for both engagement and wedding day photos. For our engagement photo shoot, Andrew showed up early to scope out the best photo-opp spots -- the photos turned out beautiful and we absolutely loved the variety. On our wedding day, Andrew and team did a great job guiding us and our family/friends for the more 'formal shots' while also capturing the most amazing candid shots. Definitely recommend giving them a call!
  • Samantha
    Samantha B. Married on 01/09/2020

Great to work with

Andrew is fantastic at what he does I was so happy with how well everything turned out from taking photos to editing.
    He's also very reasonably priced and easy to work with.
  • Lauren
    Lauren E. Married on 11/10/2019

Completely blown away!

I am completely blown away by Andrew and his team at Xcite photo. What originally attracted me to using Xcite, was their affordable and reasonable pricing for both photography & video! What I did not know was that I had a team of TWO extremely skilled photographers and a videographer. Andrew has been extremely helpful and professional throughout the whole process, via text messages and e-mail when I had questions on timeline, upgrades etc. The day of, his team was on time and ready to work. They were there until after 11:00pm until I finally told him he could head home! It was great that he was willing to stay to get footage up until the last song. He was so communicative and that is so important for a bride that has 100 details to plan! He even told me before he sent me some sneak peaks from the wedding. When I thought of sneak peaks, I thought maybe, 10-15 photos but no! His team edited and sent us 130 photos within the first two weeks of our wedding and they were BEAUTIFUL! I got my full photography right at the 5 week mark, which he let me know was coming through the day before, and I received over 1300 photos to choose from, all of which we love endlessly! I had mentioned to Andrew to please capture candid moments of our friends and family instead of just staged pictures and it truly looks like all of the pictures have raw emotion! I am blown away. I received my "montage" today, about a 3.5 minute video and I have cried and rewatched it about 10 times already. They really captured the most important moments and my full video is ready for pick up next week! I can't rave enough about Andrew and his team. Their customer service, pricing and most importantly product is 5 star. I am so grateful that I chose Xcite for my special day, now I have amazing product to look back on forever! DO NOT HESITATE to book this amazing group!
    Casandra P. Married on 10/26/2019

Attn all future marrying couples!! Use Xc!te photography for your upcoming wedding!

Andrew and his team are easy to work with, affordable and deliver high quality work. They know how to blend into your wedding, too.

Xc!te came as a recommendation from another friend married two years before my husband and I, and we're so happy we followed our friend's advice. Andrew was our first and only photographer we visited with. The packages offered were exactly what we were looking for and the prices are beyond fair. You would be missing out if you don't go with Xc!te.

We love the videos and the pictures captured! We're so thrilled with our wedding album, too. It's very tough to narrow down the pictures because of the high quality work put into them.
    Josh C. Married on 10/04/2019

Great idea

My wife and I got married in October. We met with several photographers and then we found Andrew at Xcitephoto. He made the photo process for our wedding super easy. On the day of him and his team did and amazing job capturing our entire day. The photos turned out amazing, and captured so may things we could see during our busy day. Andrew and his team captured memories that will last us a life time.