XC!TE PHOTO & VIDEO Reviews

242 | Naperville, IL

242 Reviews for XC!TE PHOTO & VIDEO

• Philip

Philip Pedota · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Xcitephoto cannot be beat in quality and pricing!

Andrew and his team did a fantastic job. They were very organized and professional. They showed up on time and worked well with all parties involved, especially the children. Their pricing is very affordable and the turn around time for the photos and video was less than 2 weeks! You cannot beat XcitePhoto when it comes to quality and pricing offered.

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Kate Rhoady · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Consulted and booked

We just booked xc!te for our wedding and can’t wait to work with them. Andrew was incredibly nice and helpful and seems to have a true passion for his work. We are excited to work with them for our big day.

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Easy to work with

Working with this company has been such a breeze so far! Drew is so easy to talk to and so accommodating when it comes to choosing the perfect package for your wedding day. I can’t wait to keep planning!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Lasater · Married on 04/03/2020

Beautiful Pics!

Andrew and his team were so great to work with for both engagement and wedding day photos. For our engagement photo shoot, Andrew showed up early to scope out the best photo-opp spots -- the photos turned out beautiful and we absolutely loved the variety. On our wedding day, Andrew and team did a great job guiding us and our family/friends for the more 'formal shots' while also capturing the most amazing candid shots. Definitely recommend giving them a call!

Sent on 04/26/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Balmer · Married on 01/09/2020

Great to work with

Andrew is fantastic at what he does I was so happy with how well everything turned out from taking photos to editing.
    He's also very reasonably priced and easy to work with.

Sent on 01/19/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren Egidi · Married on 11/10/2019

Completely blown away!

I am completely blown away by Andrew and his team at Xcite photo. What originally attracted me to using Xcite, was their affordable and reasonable pricing for both photography & video! What I did not know was that I had a team of TWO extremely skilled photographers and a videographer. Andrew has been extremely helpful and professional throughout the whole process, via text messages and e-mail when I had questions on timeline, upgrades etc. The day of, his team was on time and ready to work. They were there until after 11:00pm until I finally told him he could head home! It was great that he was willing to stay to get footage up until the last song. He was so communicative and that is so important for a bride that has 100 details to plan! He even told me before he sent me some sneak peaks from the wedding. When I thought of sneak peaks, I thought maybe, 10-15 photos but no! His team edited and sent us 130 photos within the first two weeks of our wedding and they were BEAUTIFUL! I got my full photography right at the 5 week mark, which he let me know was coming through the day before, and I received over 1300 photos to choose from, all of which we love endlessly! I had mentioned to Andrew to please capture candid moments of our friends and family instead of just staged pictures and it truly looks like all of the pictures have raw emotion! I am blown away. I received my "montage" today, about a 3.5 minute video and I have cried and rewatched it about 10 times already. They really captured the most important moments and my full video is ready for pick up next week! I can't rave enough about Andrew and his team. Their customer service, pricing and most importantly product is 5 star. I am so grateful that I chose Xcite for my special day, now I have amazing product to look back on forever! DO NOT HESITATE to book this amazing group!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Josh Chorney · Married on 10/04/2019

Great idea

My wife and I got married in October. We met with several photographers and then we found Andrew at Xcitephoto. He made the photo process for our wedding super easy. On the day of him and his team did and amazing job capturing our entire day. The photos turned out amazing, and captured so may things we could see during our busy day. Andrew and his team captured memories that will last us a life time.

Sent on 01/21/2020

Claudia Lady · Married on 09/28/2019

Look no further for a photographer!

Andrew and his team are phenomenal. My wedding day went so smoothly because of them. They were very efficient, organized, and professional. My wedding pictures came out BEAUTIFUL! I am so obsessed with them. Look no further if you need a wedding photographer! Xcite is the way to go!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Samantha Dean · Married on 09/14/2019

No regrets!

Andrew DiMonda and his staff were INCREDIBLE. Andrew and his team went above and beyond to make sure our wedding photos/videos were perfect! I had Andrew and his team the whole day and during the time we spent together, he was constantly ready to do any picture at anytime at any place without hesitation. I got every picture I’ve ever imagined wanting and more. His teams editing style is absolutely beautiful. Going into planning our wedding I had no idea how to explain what I was looking for but Andrew knew exactly what I meant and really made ya feel heard. I will also say that Andrew is very much budget friendly. When we explained financial worries he reassured and worked with us to make our package the best fit for us. I continuously brag and brag about Andrew and his team and will continue to recommend his company. We are very blessed to have been with the best!!! Thank you so much Andrew and the whole Xcite! Team!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Chris

Chris Maloney · Married on 09/11/2019

Great value - would definitely recommend

We used Xcite photo for our wedding this past November and they were everything we hoped for. Andrew and his team were true professionals and we are in LOVE with our photos and videos. We were the third out of our friend group to use them and will recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer. Pricing is very reasonable for the amount of stuff you get in the packages and they supplied the photo booth as well which was a big hit. We are so lucky to have the pictures and videos to look back on.

Sent on 02/22/2020

Angela Puthenveetil · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing team!

Choosing Xcite was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We used this team for both of our ceremonies as well as reception and it was a great experience. Andrew really does strive to make sure that you are happy with the service and is very easy to work with. Andrew worked with us on our first ceremony day which was a Hindu wedding and he did great capturing those beautiful moments and knew exactly which parts were important. Phil worked with us on our Catholic Wedding day and reception day and truly got some amazing shots. He was also so easy to work with and down to earth. We really had a great time working with this team and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie Wagner · Married on 08/03/2019

August Wedding

I just received my wedding pictures and they are beyond amazing! Andrew and Kristin were so easy to work with and so accommodating.The pictures were more than I could have ever expected and we absolutely love them! Andrew captured every picture that we wanted and also every picture that my guests wanted. We will cherish these pictures forever! I can't say enough good things about xcite photography and would recommend them to anyone! The photo booth they provided also added a great bonus touch!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Quality!

Andrew and his staff did an incredible job capturing our day! They are the right balance of professional and relaxed. Xcite Photo had a super simple process, clear website with detailed packages, and they were a pleasure to work with. My husband hates taking pictures, but with Andrew and his team I did't hear any complaints. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Jennifer Domagala · Married on 07/13/2019

Highly Recommend Xcite Photo

My husband and I used Xcite Photo for our wedding in July 2019 and could not have been happier! Andrew was our lead photographer and him and his entire team did a perfect job capturing our day from start to finish. Working with Xcite prior, during, and after our wedding was easy and stress free. They are experts in their field and made sure to capture all of our special moments so we didn’t have to worry about anything the day of our wedding. We were eager to see our photos and video and received them sooner than we thought we would. We have loved being able to relive our wedding day over and over. We recommend Xcite Photo to capture your special event.

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Dawn

Dawn · Married on 06/30/2019

Beautiful photos & video!!

Andrew and his team were absolutely amazing!! Beautiful high quality photos and video done professionally and without the need of direction or interruption during the most important day of our lives. He really allowed us to show our personality in the photos and capture every moment that we could have ever dreamed of (and more that I didn’t know I wanted but now I do!). Prices were very fair and the entire process was easy. I would recommend Xcite photo to anyone who is getting married and would like their moments to be treasured for a lifetime!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Beth · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing job!

We first used Xcite Photo to capture our engagement. My (now) husband hired Andrew to catch the moment he got down and asked me to be his wife. Andrew did an AMAZING job capturing not only this moment, but then a full engagement photo shoot after the moment. We loved the pictures and working with him so much we were so happy he was available to capture our wedding day as well. We could not have asked for a better experience on our big day than what Xcite provided. The team was professional, personable, and so knowledgeable on what would make perfect pictures. Andrew and his team worked well with our huge bridal party--including kids and dogs! Our pictures are beyond beautiful and captured every moment of our wedding day so perfectly. The Xcite team captured the not only the big picture of our wedding, but the personal and intimate moments as well. I would highly recommend Andrew and Xcite Photo to anyone--and already have to numerous friends who have recently gotten engaged.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh Barney · Married on 06/23/2019

Amazing Experience With Xcite Photo and Andew

Xcite Photo and Andrew was a great experience from start to finish. Andrew was very personable, thorough and professional. He worked with me to get the best package and price for what I wanted. Throughout the process, Andrew was very communicable and on the day of my wedding, he and his videographer were prompt and ready to work. He was a ton of fun and got some amazing shots. It's so hard to choose only a select few for my book, which I can't wait to receive! I highly recommend Xcite photo for your special occasion. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/13/2019

Sara Doornbosch · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing photographer!

My husband and I got married on June 15, 2019. We used Andrew and his team to capture our wedding day. I just got my pictures back today and I am absolutely in love with every single picture they took. Andrew and his team followed my husband and I around our wedding venue all night and took every single picture we asked them to! Not one moment was missed. If you're searching for an amazing photographer, look no further, this is the one! Super easy to work with, amazing value for the price you pay and got my pictures back so quickly, an overall amazing experience!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Maria Abadir · Married on 05/19/2019

A Phenomenal Experience!

Andrew and his team were wonderful! I am so thankful I picked him to be my photographer for the wedding. He is extremely kind and patient in the midst of last minute changes and helped me overcome my anxiety and stress that day. The pictures were fabulous! He is very diligent and faithful in what he does. The quality of his work is amazing! He is also very organized and contacted me 2 days before the wedding to finalize the details and plans.

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Ebggoblue

ebggoblue · Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent!

Andrew and his team were simply incredible. From start to finish, they worked their butts off! We met with Andrew and he was professional and instantly I felt comfortable that he would make our day special. The morning of our wedding, he came to my hotel and took getting ready pictures and was so calming. We met our family at our venue and took all our pictures before the festivities began. Everything was captured, our ceremony, our dances, our toasts and so many fun candids of everyone having FUN! It was just a pleasure to work with Andrew and his team. It has been less than 2 weeks and we already have our first round of pictures to look at. I HIGHLY recommend exc!te photo/Andrew to any couple. We had complete trust that they would perfectly capture our wedding.

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Chronowski · Married on 05/04/2019

15/10 recommend

This is the best bang for your buck! His packages offer everything! I met with multiple photographers and hands down Andrew was the most affordable with the BEST quality, he even worked with me to customize the package that I chose. The day of my wedding, Andrew and his team were perfect. When I received my pictures back they were better than I had ever expected, and I have the rights to everything (something super important when choosing a photographer)! I would recommend Andrew and his staff to anyone for pictures (just not wedding photos). I will definitely be using Xcite Photo in the future.

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Kristal

Kristal Miller · Married on 04/28/2019

Amazing all around!!

Andrew and his team were ABSOLUTELY amazing!! They were professional and all about their work but so fun to work with at the same time!! Their work speaks for itself. Having multiple photographers for my wedding made for so many great images and someone was always right there to capture the moment. I recieved my pictures within in 3 weeks from my wedding date so i was super impressed! There was a ton of great images I'm so happy with it all!!I I checked out a few other photographers before finding Andrew, and he was definately the most affordable for the quality of his work!! I got a package that included a photo booth where he brought tons of props and everyone could do as many photos as they wanted, that way a huge hit and everyone had so much fun with it, we also got some great fun pictures with that! I definately have been and will continue to refer Andrew to anyone that is looking for a photographer. Thank you guys so much!!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • LIZBETH

LIZBETH · Married on 04/06/2019

Excellent service

Andrew and his team are amazing. They will take care of you amazingly. Family members even complimented on how well they were paying attention to everything in the lookout for great pictures. Don't look any further. XCITEPHOTO is your go to place. Thank you Andrew.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Abbey · Married on 01/19/2019

Nothing but the best!!

Where does one even start!? Andrew and his team did an AMAZING job to make our special day so perfect!!! Our wedding took place on 1/19/19 in Burr Ridge, IL. We woke up in a wintery snow globe of at least 5 inches of snow!! Andrew and his team found a nice spot for our first look but I wanted to be adventurous and take our first look out in the snow. Andrew and his team dropped everything they had planned to make sure I got my dream first look. Andrew and his team captured so many great candid photos as they knew I didn't want too many "forced photos". They took my "photo shot list" and captured everything I wanted and MORE. They even went outside (for the 2nd time) to capture my friends and I "shot gunning" a beer. We had a photo booth at our wedding and used photo booth pictures as our "guest book". Our friends and family had so much fun! From engagement photos until the end of the reception, we received everything we wanted and more. I highly recommend Andrew and his team for many reasons. They offer so much, for a reasonable price and trust me when I say they make your wedding day everything you dreamed it would be. If there is any chance we can use xcite photo again in the future, we sure will!!

Sent on 03/02/2019
  • Joe

Joe Baumgartner · Married on 01/11/2019

Wonderful to work with!

We heard about Andrew through a friend and I am so glad that we did! He had done her wedding and I saw how amazing her photos came out so we had contacted him to do our wedding as well. Andrew and his team did not disappoint one bit and we absolutely love how well our photos came out. Part of our package also included Video as well and the video was some of the best I have ever seen. I had a blast on my special day and I am able to relive it every single time I look at the pictures or videos that I have received from Xcite. I will be giving all my friends who need a special event captured this company's information because it was absolutely incredible.

Sent on 03/25/2019