XC!TE PHOTO & VIDEO Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Bridget
    Bridget D. Married on 07/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A great choice for wedding photography!

The pricing for the photo options was so reasonable compared to other pricing that my now husband and I were seeing when trying to find a photographer. For both my engagement session and wedding photos, we got our galleries back so much quicker than I thought we would (within 3 weeks!)

Kristen and Tyler were amazing with our photography at our wedding. They made us feel so comfortable taking pictures and made it so much fun. All of the pictures turned out so great that it's hard to choose which ones we want for our wedding album!
  • Holly
    Holly O. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Work! Highly recommended!

We are so happy with Andrew's work and would like to sincerely thank the entire team at Xcitephoto! Andrew and his team were with us all day and the photos turned out AMAZING! We also opted to have a videographer and are soooo glad we did! Our video montage is PERFECT! I am normally not an emotional person, but every time I watch our video, I need to have the Kleenex close by! Thank you again Andrew and team for so perfectly capturing our special day! Your work is amazing and I highly recommend you and your team to all!
  • Chloe
    Chloe B. Married on 06/18/2022

Best photography company

I literally cannot say enough about Xcite. They were so understanding and flexible when we had to move our date because of Covid concerns and even photographed our elopement that we had on our original wedding date. They just photographed our bigger wedding this past weekend, and although we obviously haven't got the photos back yet, I'm so confident they'll be amazing based on the photos we received last year. We clicked with our lead photographer Phil immediately at our engagement shoot and have had him working with us since. He's professional, organized, and takes great photos but is also calm, kind, and funny. This year we also had Ben as a videographer and Chris as a second photog, and they were both great too. The photo booth was a great addition and we loved looking through the book. You will not find a better photography company and they're also so much more affordable and flexible than most other photographers we researched. Love love love xcite ❤️
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Brittany T. Married on 06/17/2022

Truly amazing!!

Andrew and his team were incredible!!! They captured all of our special days special moments and had our photos back to us faster than we could have ever asked for! We are thrilled with our experience with Xcite photo & videography! 10/10 recommend them to anyone searching for a photographer or videographer!
    Debi C. Married on 06/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best of the best, no question about that

Andrew and team were phenomenal. My daughter got married July 24, 2020. They arrived early and captured so many beautiful moments. His photography style is very creative with brilliant colors like you’ve never seen. I have two more daughters to marry off and I told him he absolutely must be the one to do the whole package. The videography was outstanding. We are so pleased with the quality and we never felt hurried and he definitely worked around us without ever being in the way. Any questions that we had, he answered immediately. He is great about answering his phone. There were so many moments that were captured that other people would have missed. We are so glad that we did our research and found Andrew at Xcite. He has a very relaxed calm manner and is always personable and patient at a time when most people would be under stress. He just seem to float about and capture just about everything just the way we would want it. No one should hesitate on choosing Andrew and his team for the whole package including photography, videography, and even the photo booth. One stop shop, that’s the best way to go.
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey K. Married on 05/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, Friendly Team and Great Pictures!

My husband and I got married on 5/27/22 and had the pleasure of working with Xcite Photo. Our main photographer Kristen, second photographer Taylor, and videographer Dan were AMAZING! All three of them were so nice and kind. They captured amazing pictures of our day and were patient with us as we were pulled in different directions throughout the day/night. We also worked with Andrew from Xcite for our engagement shoot, another exceptional experience with him as he captured such beautiful pictures for our engagement around downtown Naperville. The team was so kind and easy to work with from the moment we signed with them up until the wedding and even now as we email back and forth getting the final pictures and video. We can't wait to see the video montage they put together for us. I am so happy we chose Xcite for our special day and would recommend them to any couple that is searching for top-notch and well-priced photography/videography. In our package, we also had a photobooth which was a big hit with our guests! They are extremely professional, talented, and exceeded our expectations. Thank you to the Xcite team for making our day easy and capturing our special day for us!!
    Karina W. Married on 04/30/2022

Highly recommend!!!

I chose XcitePhoto because their portfolio looked good and their pricing was so reasonable and boy am I glad I did!!! Andrew and Dianna were so fun and easy to work with! My husband and I are both camera shy and hate most pictures of ourselves but they made the process so comfortable and effortless by giving us direction and suggestions while also staying out of the way and capturing some truly beautiful candid moments. We're currently in the process of choosing pictures for our wedding album that came with the package we purchased and we're having the hardest time! Waaaay too many good options, which is a great problem to have! Highly recommend!!!
  • Therese
    Therese C. Married on 03/19/2022

Amazing experience!

My wedding was three weeks ago in the suburbs of Chicago. Andrew and his team were absolutely incredible. Throughout the whole process, he was very responsive and we even had a few zoom calls/phone calls to discuss details prior to the big day. He worked well with all of the other vendors and also was very enjoyable to work with as a bride. The videos/pictures he sent were amazing and allowed us to relive the wedding day. I was impressed that he was able to complete them within less than a month of the wedding. I chose Andrew because he did some of my friends weddings, and I am so happy that I took their recommendation. I would also highly recommend Xcite Photo To any of my family or friends for their wedding or other event where photo/videography is needed.
    Carolyn L. Married on 03/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome communication and response time.

Captured every moment. Punctual and flexible. Video and photos were awesome.
    Kathleen Married on 03/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing and professional experience!

I can’t say enough great things about Xcite Photo! Andrew and his team did an AMAZING job with photography/videography for my wedding this past March 2022. We scored a beautiful day weather wise and the pictures turned out better than I had ever imagined! We would definitely recommend Xcite Photo to anyone who is looking for upcoming wedding photography/videography :) great quality for an even better price!
    Amanda J. Married on 01/14/2022

Best Wedding Decision We Made

Andrew and his team were the most amazing, kind, professional and helpful wedding photographers. We met with several and something about Andrew was just different from the start. We were SO grateful we went with him. He captured our day perfectly. Somehow he was always there yet never felt in the way. I would recommend him a million times over. Anyone looking for a wedding photographer, he will not disappoint and you will not find someone cheaper. Our favorite choice of our wedding so far!
    Michaela S. Married on 12/31/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best photo/video company EVER!

Andrew and his team are beyond awesome. We have been working with them for a year and half in planning for our December wedding. I knew we made the right pick after how great our engagement photos came out. On our wedding day they captured all the special moments and went above and beyond all we asked! Andrew did everything on our wedding day to capture the candid moments and fit all our accommodations. He adapted to all the things a wedding day throws at you and make the day all the less stressful. We got our full photos and videos 3 weeks after our wedding, which is incredible! There are multiple packages and pricing to fit anyone’s needs or wants. The communication has also been great even after the wedding. I couldn’t recommend a company any more for your special day!
  • Court
    Court N. Married on 11/07/2021

Xc!te Photo Wedding review

As we know wedding planning should be the most exciting time for a couple! I am so lucky I came across Xc!te Photo on a fb friend's page! Working with Andrews and his team was nothing short of a dream. Andrews and his team were very detailed oriented, flexible, understanding, and PROFESSIONAL. Our friends and family were blown away by their work. We could not believe how fast the turn around was for our wedding video and photos. My husband and I are 100% satisfied with their work and will continue to recommend this company to our friends and families.

Thanks again XC!TE Photo! You helped bring our vision to life!
    Jenny Married on 10/30/2021

Amazing!!!

Choosing Xcite photography was the best Chose I made for my wedding!! (Besides the groom of course lol) Andrew was so nice and super responsive from the beginning! The pictures and videography was seriously even better than I could of imagined. Andrew and his team are so talented and made our day so special! They were there every step of the way and stayed all night through dancing. You will not be disappointed in this amazing team, no matter the occasion they will provide absolute stunning work!!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn K. Married on 10/23/2021

Amazing Experience

We were absolutely thrilled everything Xcite Photo had to offer for our wedding day photos. The package was so reasonably priced for the amazing value we got. The team was so professional on the day and made us feel so comfortable. They also were so response during our planning process and really took all the stress off of us. Our pictures and video were delivered within 3-5 weeks of the wedding day and they turned out absolutely amazing. I would definitely recommend them for all your photo/video needs.
    Holly K. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Unmatched Photography & Videography on all levels!

We had the honor of working with Andrew and his team for our wedding in October of 2021. He also did our engagement session pre-wedding and was an absolute breeze to work with! We booked with him for photography and videography for our special day and could not be happier with the way things turned out! The photos...amazing, The video... perfection! There is a package for every price point and there are many different add-on options as well. Andrew and his team truly have a passion for this business and it shows in their quality of work! I'd recommend them over and over and over again! His timeline for getting photos and videos back is not even comparable to other companies out there. I had my entire album of photos back in under 2 weeks and my video was to me in about a month.. that is crazy fast! Andrew and his group also had such a laid-back and calming presence. They had no limits and never said no to anything I asked... such an amazing company. If you're thinking about booking.. just do it already - you cannot go wrong!
    Rosanne J. Married on 09/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Xcite Photo best of the best!!

I selected for Xcite photo for my wedding photography and videography and I could not be any happier. Andrew and his team were nothing but professional and made me feel at ease on the most important day of my life. The quality of the photos were beyond spectacular. They have a great eye for picking certain sceneries for background that make the day even more memorable. One thing I have to recommend, is the videography package where they make a mini movie set to music. I love, love, love my little movie. Everyone I have shown it too has said it is spectacular. I have watched it everyday for the past month, I just can't get enough. They pick the best parts of your wedding to put in this movie so you can easily relive the moments whenever you want. If I have another instance where I need a photographer, believe me, these guys will be getting the call again.
  • Mariana
    Mariana C. Married on 09/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great service, amazing photos, the best memories!

Our plan was to do a very small wedding and initially I was even debating hiring a photographer. I cannot say how glad I am that we decided to do so and that we chose Andrew. From the first time we spoke with him he was kind, engaging and responsive. We scheduled a Facetime call and he took time to walk us through the services, the plan and answer all of our questions. On the wedding day, we did getting ready photos, bride & groom in DT Naperville, family & ceremony. Andrew made it fun, easy and exciting. My family couldn't be here for the wedding and he was sensitive to that and captured awesome shots of our live transmission. Just got the photos back this week and we could not be happier with the work Andrew has done for us.
  • Alicia
    Alicia S. Married on 09/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best photographer and videographer!

If you are on the hunt for the best photographer and videographer, look no further, Andrew and his team are one of a kind! They were absolutely amazing to work with and never was I worried about getting the photos I wanted or videos I wanted. Andrew exceed my expectation when he arrived right on time on our wedding day, documenting the little moments such as my mom helping me into my dress and capturing a lifetime of memories to come. Andrew did our engagement shoot and I fell in love with his work there as he captured many memories for us to remember forever! He was always communicative and helped to ensure to get pictures with all our guest as well as getting our special drone shot with our bubble exit from the church! Dont sleep on Andrews work, he impressed us when he told us our photos were ready a week after our wedding. It made us both so happy to be able to relive our beautiful day in his pictures! His team picked our a perfect spot for our photos in downtown Naperville and we were very grateful for all of his hard work! Also definitely opt for the photobooth, it was a huge hit at our wedding! Thank you Andrew and your team for everything!
  • Shawna
    Shawna K. Married on 08/28/2021

Best Choice, Best Pricing, Forever Memories

Andrew and his team are AMAZING! Not only did we use him in our wedding, but we've seen his work in numerous of our friends' weddings. He offers a variety of packages to suit the couples style, and the pricing is unbelievable! Andrew was very accommodating to fit our needs best! He has such a calm presence too which is important during such a stressful day. He gives timelines and stays true to his word. His communication is also something to note. You can tell Andrew loves what he does and it can be seen in the beautiful photos that he creates.
    Archana Married on 08/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing photography and amazing team to work with

Andrew and his whole team are just absolutely amazing. Xcite photo did both our engagement photooshoot and our wedding day pictures. They captured all the moments so perfectly. We loved all the pictures. Andrew is also so accommodating and works with you on what you need for your specific event. He is beyond amazing and we are very grateful for having found Xcite photo.
  • Maxzine
    Maxzine R. Married on 08/14/2021

Outstanding, Book Now!

We had the honor of working with Andrew and his crew for our wedding in August. We had photography, videography, and also had him bring in a photo booth. Working with Andrew was a breeze, he did our engagement shoot and our wedding. We are ecstatic with how the photos came out. The pictures he took were on point and absolutely breathtaking. On top of capturing everything we wanted, he was quick to get our pictures back to us. Andrew was professional and was very fluid with taking pictures on our big day, therefore, no time was wasted. We were able to get all of the pictures we wanted because he was incredibly efficient with everyone's time. Pictures were a big deal to us for our wedding and Xcitephoto knocked it out of the park! We are so thankful for our experience with Andrew, because of him and his crew pictures we are able to look back on every aspect of our day! If you are looking for someone who is easy to work with, amazing quality, and efficient, Xcitephoto is who you want to book with! We 100 percent recommend booking with them! You will not be disappointed!
  • Julie
    Julie C. Married on 07/24/2021

Amazing, amazing, amazing!!

We were so lucky Andrew and his team were available for our wedding on 7/24/21! We were a Covid couple who had to reschedule and we’re so happy Xcite Photo could still work with us. They were professional, creative with wedding poses and efficient in getting our photos back to us quickly after the wedding. I also loved how the photos were easy to download and we had the rights to them in our package. Would highly recommend them to anyone!!!
  • Philip
    Philip P. Married on 07/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Xcitephoto cannot be beat in quality and pricing!

Andrew and his team did a fantastic job. They were very organized and professional. They showed up on time and worked well with all parties involved, especially the children. Their pricing is very affordable and the turn around time for the photos and video was less than 2 weeks! You cannot beat XcitePhoto when it comes to quality and pricing offered.
  • Fernando
    Fernando G. Married on 06/26/2021

Fernando Guerrero

Nuestra Boda fue 7/26/21
    Nunca pensé encontrar a alguien tan profesional que se acomodara a nuestro presupuesto, muy pero muy económico pero más profesional que económico , Definitivamente lo recomiendo!! 👌👌👌
illustration stars