Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry

Oak Brook, Illinois View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry is a professional bridal team that travels on location to you on your wedding day! We travel all over Chicago and the surrounding suburbs. Our studio is located near Oakbrook, Illinois. This beauty boutique that travels to you offers stunning, unique looks that will have everyone鈥檚 eyes on you. All Tamara artists are certified cosmetologists with training in wedding, print, airbrush, and HD makeup. Whether you are wanting to create a soft, glowing look or a dramatic style with lots of color and flare, Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry will make you feel your beautiful and most confident self.

Experience

Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry is a top rated hair and makeup stylist team in the Chicagoland area. Each year they provide hair and makeup services for the Luxury Bridal Expo of Chicago & Milwaukee, Lazaro Runway Show, Hayley Paige Runway show, and Monte Durham Runway show. Their work has also been featured in several local publications every year.

Services

Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry offers flexible hair and makeup packages for the bride and entire bridal party. Makeup includes airbrush or traditional makeup, as well as lash extensions. To ensure happy brides, we do require brides to have a trial before their wedding, for services and minimums please refer to our 411 on our website.

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Michelle
    Michelle Z. Married on 01/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made me feel like a celebrity!

I am a wedding photographer and I highly recommend TMHA! I was so impressed with one of the bride/bridesmaid group I photographed that I hired them myself to do my own hair and makeup for my own branding photoshoot! I will hire them again for personal services in the future. They are in my top wedding vendors that I recommend to my own clients. They are professional, kind and super talented. They truly give you that wow factor!
  • Kristen
    Kristen A. Married on 01/08/2022

Above & Beyond!

Tamara Makeup & Hair was absolutely phenomenal to work with. From the booking process, trial, and day-of they were so organized, communicative, and professional. On the day of my trial one of the stylists was sick and Tamara stepped in herself to do a makeup trial for me and my mother and then ended up doing our makeup the day of the wedding. I didn't expect this but was blown away by their dedication to customer service. Both Tamara and Sabrina were so kind and sweet during my trial and made both me and my mother feel welcomed and beautiful. Sabrina helped coordinate everything before the big day and made sure everything would run smoothly while we planned to get ready at my home. On the day of, both Tamara and Sabrina kept all of the girls organized and I was amazed how fast they got through everyone! Everyone's hair and make-up looked beautiful and my bridal party was so excited with the results. My bridesmaids all commented that this was the best their hair and makeup has ever looked for a wedding and I couldn't agree more! Tamara was great with handling some unique needs for makeup in our group (one of us had some bruising that needed covering up) and Sabrina handled me (the bride who was a little nervous about my hair) with such grace and compassion and everything ended up looking beautiful. I received so many compliments on my hair! And my makeup held up despite lots of happy tears during the day! It was truly the most beautiful I've ever felt. Thank you Tamara and Sabrina for going above and beyond!
    Kiley S. Married on 12/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Noemi and Sabrina are the best!

I needed hair and makeup for myself, 2 bridesmaids, and mom. I was so in love with Tamara Hair and Makeup鈥檚 Instagram I was hoping they鈥檇 make an exception for such a small group! I was so lucky and thankful they did!

Noemi and Sabrina made me feel so comfortable during the trial when I was actually quite nervous! I don鈥檛 wear much makeup and have had horrible experiences getting my hair done, but they did an amazing job and it made me so so excited for my big day! Noemi even recommended that I try a new moisturizer because I tend to have oily skin and turns out my skin isn鈥檛 that oily after all! It was the lotion I was using! That right there is a game changer that will last me far beyond the wedding day.

My bridesmaids, mom, and I felt so absolutely gorgeous after they did our hair and makeup and now that I am getting some of the photography back, I am so pleased with how it all turned out in photos too! Thanks so much for everything girls! I felt like a queen!
  • illustration stars

• Lauren & Richard
    37 photos 路 04/06/2019
  • Ciara & Joe
    56 photos 路 01/05/2019

Just Love Me {Photography + Design} Just Love Me {Photography + Design} Wedding Photographers

Tamara + Co. are hands down the most phenomenal group of artists I have ever worked with. They love what they do and have 100% perfected their profession. I refuse to use anyone but them for all of my boudoir & fashion shoots, and recommend them to every bride we book. They do an amazing job and really know how to make a look photograph flawlessly. What else can I say? USE THEM! :)

Darbie Day Makeup-Artist Darbie Day Makeup-Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Tamara Makeup Is one of the best teams out there to work with. How do I know, I am part of that Team. They are on time, professional, efficient and most of all their work is Flawless and Matchless. They make your dream day come true. No wonder they are becoming so requested and hard to get a date locked in with. It is an honor and pleasure to work with such talented people!!

Events by Jeana Marie Events by Jeana Marie Wedding Planners

Tamara and Sabrina did a phenomenal job on our makeup and hair. They were professional, took great pride in their work and were a pleasure to have around during such a special day for our family. I wish I could have my makeup and hair done everyday and look so great! Thanks, I look forward to calling on you for our next event! In the meantime, I am proud to partner with Tamara Makeup and Hair Artistry for all my client events. Jeana

Oak Brook Oak Brook, Illinois, 60523
Location of (Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding