Every Kind Of Beautiful

Lake Zurich, IL View map Visit website

Every Kind Of Beautiful is a wedding-oriented beauty salon located in Lake Zurich, Illinois. Salon owner and hair stylist Briana Clark set up Every Kind Of Beautiful to create a space where you and your wedding party can be pampered and feel your most confident. Briana and her talented team of beauty professionals will work together to take care of your hair, makeup, and waxing needs. The team strives to accentuate your natural beauty, allowing you to look and feel amazing on your big day. Every Kind Of Beautiful will work with you from your very first consultation to create a look that is perfectly and uniquely you.

Every Kind Of Beautiful offers on-site hair and makeup to ensure that your special day is as comfortable and stress-free as possible. The salon provides the option of a wedding package deal for you and your wedding party, so you can relax, have fun, and be pampered together before you tie the knot. Their trial hair and makeup services ensure that everything runs smoothly and allows you to design your perfect look. Some other hair and makeup services include:

• Extensions
  • Blowouts
  • Styling and updos
  • Natural makeup
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Waxing

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Tanning
Group Discounts
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kailey B. Married on 07/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fabulous Hair and Makeup!

I hired Every Kind of Beautiful earlier this month for my wedding hair and makeup. Bri was so kind and helpful with communicating with me! I had Dawn for hair and Angie for makeup. They were on time and agreed to meet at the hotel I was staying at to get ready! They were super helpful when deciding our looks and very easy to talk to. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup and am so glad I chose them! I couldn’t have been happier!
    Lisa K. Married on 03/12/2022

Feeling fablous!

So glad I picked Bri and her team for my wedding day! The owner Bri was really responsive and flexible in setting up my trial date and getting the final numbers for my bridesmaids together.
    Bri (hair) and Angi (makeup) were super efficient and made everyone look and feel fabulous! They were able to come to my parents' home in Park Ridge for a convenient getting-ready spot. With 6 of us getting ready, we were able to finish hair and make up well ahead of schedule, which allowed for some much-needed resting before the ceremony. Highly recommend!
  • illustration stars

Team

Brianna Clark
Brianna Clark
Owner

I believe that every woman is beautiful in their own way! Beauty does not have a label, weight limit, age, skin color, or height. We must stop letting society tell us what the idea of being beautiful means. We are all beautiful in our own ways and that is why my business is “Every Kind Of Beautiful”! Everyone is welcome and everyone deserves to feel and look beautiful. I look forward to meeting all my brides and getting to be apart of your special day!

45 South Old Rand Road Lake Zurich, IL, 60047
847-847-7251
Location of (Every Kind Of Beautiful)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding