Countryside Flower Shop

5301 E Terra Cotta Ave, Crystal Lake, IL 60014 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Countryside Flower Shop

Your wedding is unlike any other. You can count on Countryside's Award Winning Floral Designers to create a unique and beautiful wedding that goes beyond your expectations. Our team of experienced professionals will work with you to design wedding flowers that match your style, personality and budget.

From your initial design consultation to the day of set-up and teardown, our team has you covered. The last thing you want to worry about on your big day is the small details. We pride ourselves in going above and beyond your expectations to bring yoru dream wedding to life!

Visit https://www.countrysideflowershop.com/our-services/wedding/to view galleries of past weddings and feel free to fill out our consultation request form or simply call to set up an appointment for your free consultation.

Countryside proudly services McHenry, Lake, Cook, Boone and Cane Counties, the Chicagoland area, Lake Geneva and Southern Wisconsin venues.

Follow Countryside Flower Shop on
Floral Rings
arch and arbor decor 51 70666 1568839496

16 Reviews for Countryside Flower Shop

Becky · Married on 08/15/2015

I would definitely recommend Countryside for weddings or any event! I spent almost 2 hours with Jennifer picking out everything! I felt like I went a little overboard and was out of my budget range but was pleasantly surprised when the numbers fit perfectly! I am so excited to see how everything comes together on my wedding day

Sent on 01/13/2015

Lexie · Married on 06/27/2015

Countryside did a wonderful job making our wedding in McHenry, IL beautiful. Jennifer Hunt was our contact person, and was so professional. I was planning my own out-of-state wedding while in nursing school, and she understood how busy I was. She reached out to family members that live in the area to present flower arrangement option. We ended up renting their black, wrought iron altar, with floral décor, for the ceremony. Countryside took care of setup, breakdown, and working with the venue on delivery and cleanup. Jennifer hand-delivered our bouquets and boutonnieres to the hotel during hair and makeup madness. I was very impressed with their service.

Sent on 06/21/2015

Award

Countryside Flower Shop FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage

Real Weddings

• 5301 E Terra Cotta Ave Crystal Lake, IL, 60014 See on map
    815-205-0113 (Phone number)
    Open daily at 9 a.m., 362 days a year.