Shamrock Garden Florist

Riverside, IL View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Typical Price

Shamrock Garden Florist is an esteemed floral company located in Riverside, Illinois, that provides decorations for weddings. This family-run business has been a part of the marital industry since the 1980s, specializing in bouquets, corsages, and centerpieces. Couples can choose from a range of fresh and silk floral arrangements for their momentous occasion. This company can work with all kinds of color schemes and has a range of styles to choose from, such as classic, rustic, tropical, and vintage. Their experienced florists would love to help bring your vision to life. With keen attention to detail and friendly customer service, Shamrock Garden Florist will be an excellent source for your botanical décor.

Service Offered

Shamrock Garden Florist will be happy to host a consultation to discuss your theme for your special day. You can request samples of their work to get an idea of how their products will fit with your wedding. They can deliver your floral arrangements and carry out the setup and clean-up of your décor. In addition to blossoming pieces, this company can also provide rentals such as pillars, arches, cake plates, and more.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$165

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$60

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.7

• Emily
    Emily Married on 06/17/2022

Beautiful Florals For Wedding

We went with Shamrock Gardens for our wedding at Cantigny Park. We worked with Cody mainly and he was awesome! We loved the options he showed us based on some initial pictures and ideas of our “vision” for our wedding florals. We rented table decor from SG as well and it turned out SO BEAUTIFUL! I could not have been happier with wedding decor florals, my bouquet and bridesmaid bouquets as well as boutonnières for the guys and mothers. So pleased and wish my bouquet would keep forever!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca C. Married on 06/04/2022

Exceeded All of My Expectations

I was about to just do my flowers on my own for my wedding until a friend mentioned Shamrock and I am so glad I chose to get my flowers from them. Gaye was so great to talk to and figure out what I wanted for my day. She totally took my vision and exceeded all of the expectations. I cannot say enough great things about this business and the work that they do. Thank you Shamrock!
  • Megan
    Megan U. Married on 05/21/2022

Drop Dead Gorgeous Flowers!

Shamrock Garden Florists in Winfield and Cody were absolutely amazing! Cody was so easy to work with and had detailed examples of his work. I booked a year out and when I came back to meet with him 2 weeks before the wedding he had everything organized and ready. He helped work with my budget without me feeling like I was missing out on everything I wanted. The flowers turned out absolutely stunning. The bouquet that Cody created for me belongs in an art museum because it’s so incredibly beautiful. The wedding cake had beautiful cascading flowers. I can’t even think about my centerpieces because I could just cry — they were so absolutely stunning and between the centerpieces and the candles Cody paired them with set such a romantic ambience. All of the flowers were delivered on time to the various locations and the pick up process was easy at the end of the night. I will recommend Shamrock and Cody to everyone I know. Thank You!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

100 photos · 08/31/2019
  • Chris & Stefanie
    23 photos · 06/05/2016

Chicago's Pianist Kathie Nicolet Chicago's Pianist Kathie Nicolet Wedding Bands

For the MOST beautiful flowers.. Shamrock is the only florist I would recommend. Have worked on many events at Abbington Banquets in Glen Ellyn with Linda Trevoy (Owner).. She's the best. Talented & a consummate professional, I would not hesitate to recommend her services to anyone for any occasion.

18 E Burlington Rd. Riverside, IL, 60546
708-447-4612
800-776-4412

Monday - Friday: 9:00AM - 5:30PM Saturday: 9:00AM - 4:00PM Sunday: Storefront Closed - Open for servicing of Weddings
Location of (Shamrock Garden Florist)
901 E St. Charles Rd. Lombard, IL, 60148
630-629-4412
800-776-4412

Monday - Friday: 9:00AM - 5:00PM Saturday: 9:00AM - 5:00PM Sunday: Storefront Closed - Open for servicing of Weddings
0s118 Winfield Rd. Winfield, IL, 60190