287 monument road, Elgin, IL 60124 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 11
  • Meet the Team

About Alivia Gray Studios

Alivia Gray Studios is made up of three talented girls who strive to share our passion for love through our clients beautiful stories and most memorable moments. Whether capturing your memories through photography and video or creating your seamless coordinating experience, we devote our high energy and attention to every detail so that you enjoy each second from planning to your celebration.

Each member of our Dream Team has their own area of expertise and enthusiasm for this industry. The three A's-

Arleigh (our founder + lead photographer), Amber (lead coordinator + lead photographer) and Alexis (lead photographer), are honored to be a part of your biggest moments and can't wait to build everlasting relationships.

Alivia Gray Studios is based out of the Chicago area but travels as far as South Haven, Michigan.

Services Offered:

• Wedding Photography
  • Wedding Coordination
  • Wedding Video

Thank you for making our jobs beautiful! Please be sure to checkout our features in The Wedding Day Magazine on our social media accounts.

- AP, AM + AM

@aliviagraystudios

@ags_weddingcoordinator

• Woman-owned
Follow Alivia Gray Studios on

Other couples have also viewed

• Two-2-Tango

Videos 2 Videos

33 Reviews for Alivia Gray Studios

• Cylee

Cylee F. · Getting married on 09/04/2022

So glad we chose the AGS team!!

My fiancé and I aren’t getting married until 2022, but wanted to book our vendors early. Arleigh has been responsive and helpful since the first message was sent. Even though we were mid-pandemic she video-called us to meet and answer any questions about their services. After that call, we knew we wanted the our wedding day vendors to include AGS! Our package came with an engagement shoot that we did last month and honestly the pictures speak for themselves! Arleigh perfectly captured our love and happiness for this time in our lives. If you are thinking of hiring AGS, DO IT!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Meghan S. · Married on 04/20/2021

Photographer

Super responsive with questions and they make you feel super comfortable. My fiancé and I are not photogenic people and they capture us with our true personalities. I cannot wait until the capture our wedding day!! ❤️

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie C. · Married on 12/28/2020

Excellent engagement pictures

This was an excellent experience. Arley was professional, fun, and took amazing picture. She even got my fiancé to smile!!! Great experience over all.

Sent on 05/14/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Alivia Gray Studios Pricing

Alivia Gray Studios Price Rates

Alivia Gray Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2300
    2nd Shooter
    Slideshow
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?

11 Real Weddings

View more weddings

Team of Alivia Gray Studios

Amber Marinoff

Amber Marinoff

Wedding Coordinator + Photographer

Hello, my name is Amber and I am a planner and photographer behind Alivia Gray Studios. It would be my honor to be of service to you on your big day. We accept all couples, traditions and wedding types.

I am happily married to my husband Tim. I planned our wedding and loved every second of the planning process. I have been in the industry for over a year now. It has been an incredible experience to have met Arleigh and have her to help jump-start my new career! I grew up knowing how to take photos with the help of my step-mom and have found more interest in it over these past few years. I am excited to for our 2021 and 2022 couples despite this tough year we have encountered.

I will be your buddy every step of the way and work together as a team to ensure your day runs smoothly. There will be hiccups in your day and I will do my very best to let those go unnoticed.

Let's chat over the phone, get some coffee or my favorite, anywhere with french fries.

Arleigh Paul

Arleigh Paul

Owner + Lead Photographer

Hey there, I'm Arleigh. ( or Ar, AP, AK). The eyes behind the camera at Alivia Gray Studios. H. Alivia & Gray(son) are my kiddos, They inspire in every way.

My love of love, weddings, raw emotion, and getting to know beautiful people drove me into the field of wedding photography. I get to capture each couple's love story and freeze their celebration memories.The truth is your wedding is a once in a lifetime occasion - The two of you are about to start the most challenging, rewarding, exciting, life-changing experience of your lives together - And choosing someone to capture that day through photography is a big decision.

It's important you find someone whose work you LOVE - But I believe it's just as important you find someone who will bring out the best of who you are in your photos! After all - life is meant to be an amazing celebration - You probably want a photographer who is fun to be around! I'm a lover of adventure, dreamers, artists, and I'm slightly addicted to pizza. Give me a good photo spot and I can get lost for hours.

If you think we'd be a good match please message me and let's chat (maybe over coffee, pizza, or both).

Alexis Mysliwy

Alexis Mysliwy

Lead Photographer

Alexis has studied photography for 3 years. She's a natural light enthusiest. You can find her at Harry Potter world, with her pups, and drinking coffee on her off time :)

• 287 monument road Elgin, IL, 60124 See on map
    Location of (Alivia Gray Studios)