Alivia Gray Studios

Elgin, IL View map
$2,300 Most Popular Price

$2,300 Most Popular Price

There’s nothing more important to me than my people. Therefore my memories with them are so important. I’ve found that memories are best remembered through stories and my favorite thing is to bring stories to life through photos. You deserve to have your memories captured for you so they are never, ever forgotten. Chances are if you’re reading this, you want that too!

Before we get too deep into this you need to know that each love story is incredibly special, and different and unique. So each film and photo is too. I don’t have a cookie cutter template that I follow. I match the vibe of your day to the vibe of your story. I’ll incorporate your personalities, your love and so much more into your photos or one freaking incredible film that will perfectly represent you two. Anything short of that would be a disservice to your love story. That being said all packages are customized to your wants and needs. I’ll work with you to make sure you get everything you want and need for your love story!

Alivia Gray Studios is based out of the Chicago but Travels Nation wide

Services Offered:

• Wedding Photography
  • Wedding Videography

Thank you for making my job beautiful! Please be sure to checkout our features in The Wedding Day Magazine, Chicago Style Weddings, and More on our social media accounts.

- Arleigh

@aliviagraystudios

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,300

2nd Shooter
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Cylee
    Cylee F. Married on 09/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So glad we chose the AGS team!!

My fiancé and I aren’t getting married until 2022, but wanted to book our vendors early. Arleigh has been responsive and helpful since the first message was sent. Even though we were mid-pandemic she video-called us to meet and answer any questions about their services. After that call, we knew we wanted the our wedding day vendors to include AGS! Our package came with an engagement shoot that we did last month and honestly the pictures speak for themselves! Arleigh perfectly captured our love and happiness for this time in our lives. If you are thinking of hiring AGS, DO IT!
    Madelyn C. Married on 01/02/2022

Beyond wonderful!!

Arleigh is SO amazing! She made my day wondeful! I couldn’t imagine having anyone else! I highly recommend her, she goes above and beyond!!
    Taylor J. Married on 12/18/2021

Exceptional!

Arleigh is the sweetest and most caring photographer, she was incredibly supportive and flexible during the crazy times of planning and rescheduling our wedding.

She made Patrick and I feel so comfortable taking engagement photos all around downtown Saint Joe. She found the best places to take photos and captured all the memorable moments. Despite the freezing temps of our December wedding Arleigh and Kat made taking photos so fun! We loved the photos of us and our wedding party at the sand dunes on Lake Michigan. The photos of us at Journeyman are Pinterest Perfect and we can’t wait to see the rest of the album!

I truly couldn’t imagine our special day without her!
  • illustration stars

Team

Amber Marinoff
Amber Marinoff
Wedding Coordinator + Photographer

Hello, my name is Amber and I am a planner and photographer behind Alivia Gray Studios. It would be my honor to be of service to you on your big day. We accept all couples, traditions and wedding types.

I am happily married to my husband Tim. I planned our wedding and loved every second of the planning process. I have been in the industry for over a year now. It has been an incredible experience to have met Arleigh and have her to help jump-start my new career! I grew up knowing how to take photos with the help of my step-mom and have found more interest in it over these past few years. I am excited to for our 2021 and 2022 couples despite this tough year we have encountered.

I will be your buddy every step of the way and work together as a team to ensure your day runs smoothly. There will be hiccups in your day and I will do my very best to let those go unnoticed.

Let's chat over the phone, get some coffee or my favorite, anywhere with french fries.

Arleigh Paul
Arleigh Paul
Owner + Lead Photographer

Hey there, I'm Arleigh. ( or Ar, AP, AK). The eyes behind the camera at Alivia Gray Studios. H. Alivia & Gray(son) are my kiddos, They inspire in every way.

My love of love, weddings, raw emotion, and getting to know beautiful people drove me into the field of wedding photography. I get to capture each couple's love story and freeze their celebration memories.The truth is your wedding is a once in a lifetime occasion - The two of you are about to start the most challenging, rewarding, exciting, life-changing experience of your lives together - And choosing someone to capture that day through photography is a big decision.

It's important you find someone whose work you LOVE - But I believe it's just as important you find someone who will bring out the best of who you are in your photos! After all - life is meant to be an amazing celebration - You probably want a photographer who is fun to be around! I'm a lover of adventure, dreamers, artists, and I'm slightly addicted to pizza. Give me a good photo spot and I can get lost for hours.

If you think we'd be a good match please message me and let's chat (maybe over coffee, pizza, or both).

Alexis Mysliwy
Alexis Mysliwy
Lead Photographer

Alexis has studied photography for 3 years. She's a natural light enthusiest. You can find her at Harry Potter world, with her pups, and drinking coffee on her off time :)

monument road Elgin, IL, 60124
Location of (Alivia Gray Studios)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding