1112 Crestview Cir, Elgin, IL 60123 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About LullaBelle Design

LullaBelle Design handles all of your wedding invitation and stationery needs without you having to lift a finger. Our do-it-all services provide couples with peace of mind knowing that their wedding invitations are in good hands. Check one more item off your to-do list and let us give you the invitation of your dreams!

Follow LullaBelle Design on

LullaBelle Design 4
LullaBelle Design 5

Steffi · Married on 10/26/2019

Lullabelle is Amazing

We first met Erin of Lullabelle Design through our wedding planner who HIGHLY recommended her for our invites. At our first meeting my now husband and I instantly connected with her warm and funny personality and knew right away we wanted to trust her with the first glimpse our guests would get into our special day. She patiently took the time to show us samples of other invites she did all the while explaining how we can customize and tailor the invites so they would be unique to us. She can customize anything people! I never knew there were so many colors, types of paper, heck even types of printing methods, etc that can be used, but she does so that’s why you can trust her to make your invites beautiful and uniquely you. She also carefully listens to what you want and give you different options of how things can be done.

Our invites were a huge hit with our guests who kept texting us about how beautiful they were. She suggested velvet lined envelopes to help us convey warm fall romantic wedding vibes which is something I didn’t even knew was possible. We were so happy with the end result that we went with her for our day of stationary as well. Originally we were going to do our own day of stationary since we weren’t going to have a ton of signage but then decided that we wanted everything at our wedding to really look beautiful and professional which we knew we would get with Erin. By using her for our invites and our day of stationary, we were able to pull together a very cohesive and classy look to our wedding.

Seriously we highly recommend her! She was easy to work with, extremely talented and on top of things, and played. A huge part in the look of our wedding. You might be tempted to DIY your stationary which is fine, but why risk making something that might be meh when you can guarantee that it will be stunning and professional looking at a reasonable and fair price. She was by far our favorite vendor! We will go to Erin/Lullabelle for all of our stationary needs in the future.

LullaBelle Design 6
    Sent on 10/27/2019

LullaBelle Design's reply:

Thanks, Steffi for the sweetest review. You guys were a dream to work with and I’m so glad we were able to connect and make your stationery dreams come true. I hope you had an amazing wedding day, and I’m looking forward to seeing the pictures. The behind the scenes were so much fun!!

Mariah Lattimore · Married on 10/19/2019

Floats on cloud nine

Erin is and always will be amazing!! Her work made me feel married before my actual day. I feel I. Love with the invites and I’m glad I trust her! She gave affordable and timely work!!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Charlene · Married on 10/18/2019

Beautiful Invitations

Our guests absolutely loved our invitations!! They commented how beautiful and elegant looking they are. Erin made the process very easy for us. She established a timeline for both of us. She is very quick to respond and to a bride, that’s a big thing!! The turnaround was very fast and she finished our invitations even before the agreed deadline! I would absolutely recommend Erin to all the brides out there. We are so happy that we chose her to do our wedding invitations.

Sent on 08/26/2019

LullaBelle Design Pricing

LullaBelle Design Price Rates

LullaBelle Design FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Laser Cut
    Letterpress
    Printing
    Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• LullaBelle Design 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 1112 Crestview Cir Elgin, 60123 See on map
    8477366581 (Other Phone Number)