Very Blessed Events

Calumet City, Illinois View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Very Blessed Events, in Calumet City, Illinois, creates custom invitations and programs for your wedding. They want to ensure the planning of your wedding is stress-free and believe that planning starts with the perfect invitation. They ensure a couple's ideas come to life through their expert design skills.

Very Blessed Events uses premium paper and offers a wide variety of design options. After meeting with the wedding couple during a consultation, they will create custom invitations, menus, place cards, programs, RSVP cards, seating boards, save the dates, and thank-you cards, as needed. The suite of stationery will flow and work together to form a cohesive style and theme for your wedding. Very Blessed Events can incorporate foil-stamped and laser-cut designs for a show-stopping look. Once everything is finalized, they will handle assembling, printing, and shipping all the pieces for you.

Other Services

In addition to creating masterful printed products, Very Blessed Events offers several event planning services. Whether you're looking for full event planning help or someone to serve as your day-of wedding coordinator, they are here to help.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Assembly
Design
Foil-Stamped
In-Person Consultations
Laser Cut
Printing
Shipping

What is your minimum order requirement?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Sonya
    Sonya J. Getting married on 03/06/2023

Wedding invitations

Tracie provided the most beautiful invitations I have ever seen. The process was easy and simple. I meet with her, she showed me samples of her work, I chose the style I wanted and the rest was easy. she communicated with me
    throughout making sure I approved even the smallest detailed. When I received my beautiful invitations, all I had to do was put a stamp on them and mail them. No stress!!!! Her work is amazing, my invitations are fabulous, like royalty.

vr

Very Blessed Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind remarks! You were a pleasure to work with! I hope all goes well with your wedding!
    Sheatonia Married on 06/26/2022

On top of her business

Customer service is top tier #1, she takes care of everything and she is always on point, I would use her for all of my events, she kept me updated on every detail of my invitations and what we needed to do and when we needed to do it.

Very Blessed Events's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! You are such a pleasure to work with! I wish you all the best with your big day!
  • illustration stars

Team

Tracie McClinton
Tracie McClinton
Owner

Hi, I’m Tracie, CEO of Very Blessed Events, and I’m honored you stopped by! I am a wife, mom and woman of faith. I love Snoopy, Oreo cookies and making beautiful invitations using my God-given gift of creativity. For many years, I used my gift to create trendy themes and invitations for my childrens' birthday parties, always described by guests as “awesome”!

In 2006, Very Blessed Events was born! What began as my niche for creating amazing invitations for children’s parties blossomed into a thriving, award-winning, full service event planning business! The handmade, custom invitations have evolved into elegant, intricate, layered, glitter laced invitations, programs and favors.

I would love an opportunity to win your business and help to make your wedding, party, shower or family celebration an unforgettable event with a customized and unique invitation. With a creative eye and blessed hands, Very Blessed Events to is here to assist with making your vision come to life!

Calumet City Calumet City, Illinois, 60409
Location of (Very Blessed Events)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding