Very Blessed Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Latasha Getting married on 10/16/2021

Very pleased with the outcome of my invitations exactly what I was going for.

I would definitely be recommending to all my friends.
  • Earreal
    Earreal B. Getting married on 10/09/2021

Absolutely Wonderful

I loved working with Mrs. McClinton. Through out this very hectic time, so has been understanding and completely flexible with everything. The products are beautiful and great quality! She is truly the BEST!
  • Linda
    Linda Married on 09/18/2021

Very Blessed that I found her

We are just so happy with our finished invites. She is very professional, helpful, and her work is amaxing. Thank you so much

Very Blessed Events's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind remarks! It was such a pleasure working with you to create the invitations!
  • Rhonda
    Rhonda B. Married on 07/14/2021

Excellent Customer Service, Listen to my needs and ideas

These invitations are so me in every aspect!!!! I am so so so happy with them that I started to cry. These invitations are so beautiful that I can’t stop staring at them thank you thank you thank you

Very Blessed Events's reply:

Thanks so much! I loved working with you and the idea of the QR code was perfect! Hope all goes well with your event!
  • Andrea
    Andrea H. Married on 12/04/2020

The best December Wedding invitations

My guests have started receiving the invitations and they can't believe how beautiful they are. Working with Very Blessed Events was fun and easy. She listened to all my requests and executed them exactly if not better than I could have imagined.

Very Blessed Events's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind remarks! I am in love with your invitations! I had so much fun creating them. Thank you for choosing Very Blessed Events for your wedding.
    Sidney P. Married on 11/18/2020

The invitations were amazing very beautiful work!

The service for that it was detailed efficient in the layout was excellent!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly C. Married on 10/11/2020

Exceptional & Professional Business from A far

Even with hundreds of miles apart, (IL to MS), Very Blessed Events brought my vision to life better than I imagined!!! I received very prompt responses, status updates along the way, visuals on what finish product would look like is just a small portion of outstanding service provided. I received my shipment timely, as expected at a very affordable price. I cannot wait til reconnect and start my wedding planning.

Very Blessed Events's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You were such a pleasure to work with and I had so much fun making your fans!
  • Ke Sherra
    Ke Sherra A. Married on 08/08/2020

60th Surprise Birthday Party

This is my first time planning a party on this scale. Very Blessed Events was so helpful from the beginning. Very Blessed Events walked me through every step, made sure I had all that I needed, came with creative ideas and support me when I wanted to give up. I didn’t see the final product until I arrived at the party. Omg, the decorations was beautiful and so elegant. Thank you for making my mom’s special day!

Very Blessed Events's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind remarks! It was such a pleasure working with you and your family! I am so glad you loved the decor!
    Gail M. Married on 08/02/2020

Wedding Invitations

Thank you so much for a great job we love the wedding invitations
  • Miriam
    Miriam S. Married on 08/01/2020

A-amazing!!!

Tracie is hands-down the BEST to work with! All her work is impeccable and the price points are so affordable! She did our wedding invitations, table cards and thank you cards and they looked so professional. She was always in contact and the turn-around times were so quick. I can’t wait to work with Tracie again!

Very Blessed Events's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! You were an absolute pleasure to work with? Congratulations again!
    Tiffany B. Married on 06/26/2020

Stanley Wedding

Tracie was very professional and fun to work with. She gave us exactly what we asked for and more at an affordable price. If you want Amazing work check her out. She is definitely my contact for events from now on.

Very Blessed Events's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! You were amazing to work with and I hope your wedding day goes well!
    Jasmyne Married on 02/22/2020

Definitely recommend!

For any future events, I will be using Very Blessed Events
  • Loletha
    Loletha J. Married on 12/07/2019

Happy Customer!

Very Blessed Events; was listed as one of the top vendors on the Atrium Venue website. I ordered invites for birthday party- with 70’s theme. When I reached out to the owner Tracie, I felt an instant gratifying experience. Greetings was very professional, production of services was tailored to my satisfaction. The responsiveness to questions via email, text and meetups on required services was amazing. Will definitely do business with this vendor for future events.

Very Blessed Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind remarks! You were such a pleasure to work with!
    I wish you well on your event!
    Kira T. Married on 11/23/2019

❤️😍❤️Book Mrs. Tracie ❤️😍❤️

Mrs Tracie was AMAZING from Beginning to End. Everything was done with EXCELLENCE and you will not be disappointed. Thank you for making our whole wedding planning experience a breeze.

Korey and Kira
  • Erica
    Erica Married on 10/19/2019

Wedding Invitation

A pleasure to work with! Ms. Tracie made sure my invitations were everything I wanted! Even with my multiple request she still did everything with patience & a smile. Highly recommended
  • Alexis
    Alexis C. Married on 10/19/2019

My Wedding Invitations Are Beautiful and Were Professionally Done

Traci at Very Blessed Events created a beautiful invitation for my upcoming wedding that matched perfectly with my vision. Her professionalism and attention to detail made this part of the wedding planning a breeze. Thanks so much Very Blessed Events!!!

Very Blessed Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm so happy that you're happy with your invitations! Best wishes on your upcoming wedding!
  • Z
    Zena Married on 10/06/2019

Amazingly beautiful and well designed invitations!

We used Very Blessed Events as the designer and printer for our bridal shower, save the dates, send off breakfast, rehearsal dinner, wedding invitations and all of our custom signs. And let me just say her work is amazing!! She's creative, attentive, responsive, fast, professional and provides a true customer service experience. Once our invitations were designed and approved, the owner took over complete management of the mailing and tracking process removing the burden of a huge task from our plates. I cannot recommend Very Blessed Events enough. We have another daughter being married in 2021 and a monumental birthday celebration for ourselves coming us and trust me - Very Blessed Events will be a part of every aspect that involves invitations and signs.
    I highly highly highly recommend her services - she is the best there is!!!!!

Very Blessed Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind remarks! You and Sabrina were so awesome to work with! I look forward to our next event together!
    Chantrice C. Married on 08/30/2019

My experience with Mrs.Tracie was wonderful! She met all my wedding invitations expectations and more!

Mrs.Tracie is very sweet, accommodating, and affordable. She has a passion for this service,because it shows in her work. I would highly recommend her to anyone and would definitely use her again! She is a true gem!

Very Blessed Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind remarks! You were so easy to work with and truly a pleasure! Please reach out if you find that you need additional services for your big day!
    Nicole Married on 08/17/2019

Tracie professionalism was absolutely exemplary!

Tracie was very accommodating and creative. Our invitations are elegant and absolutely amazing! I would definitely recommend her to other couples! Thanks, Tracie

Very Blessed Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind remarks! It was such a pleasure working with you and I am so happy that you love your invitations!
    V Walker Married on 06/23/2019

Pro-Fessional

I order a small order or personalized labels for an event and baby she delivered.
    The drafting process was quick and professional.
    She got my order prepared and shipped to me in a fashionable time frame. I just love her creativity. This is my 3rd time for 3 different occasions using her services. 🥰😍she is the best!

Very Blessed Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind remarks! It's always a pleasure working with you! I appreciate your repeat business!
    Myrlene Married on 06/22/2019

Exceptional Service for New Brides

Blessed Event’s Services is what a new Bride needs. Tracie provided me exceptional services. My guest couldn’t stop complimenting the invitations and programs. Her work is very professional. She was also wonderful to work with as a coordinator the day of my wedding. She’s very creative and flexible.
    Hiring Tracie was one of the best decision I made for my wedding.

Very Blessed Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! You were an absolute pleasure to work with! You added your own flair into your wedding day, and it was so beautiful!
    Eleixus B. Married on 05/26/2019

Baby Shower/ Wedding

I had the best experience with Very Blessed Events. I was provided with the best baby shower invitations, save the dates for my wedding, wedding invitations, and the wedding programs all for a fantastic price.

Very Blessed Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind remarks! It was a pleasure working with you and your family! You were a beautiful bride! Best wishes!
    Topmodelld2 3. Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing!! I love my invites!

My invites are beautiful and the turnaround time was perfect. Tracie was very Professional and kept me in the loop as my invites were being prepared...After seeing my invites I became more excited about my wedding!!!!
    Ashley Married on 03/17/2019

Wedding invitations

Wow! Tracie was absolutely amazing! Although she is out of Chicago and I live in Atlanta she made sure to make this process as hands on for me as possible. She would overnight paper to me to be able to see and touch the invitations. She responded to my hundreds of text messages and I have gotten so many compliments on my invitations about how beautiful they are. She does quality work for a great price. It was such a blessing to work with her.

Very Blessed Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! You have been a pleasure to work with! I look forward to completing the remaining items in your order.