Very Blessed Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Sonya J. Getting married on 03/06/2023

Wedding invitations

Tracie provided the most beautiful invitations I have ever seen. The process was easy and simple. I meet with her, she showed me samples of her work, I chose the style I wanted and the rest was easy. she communicated with me
    throughout making sure I approved even the smallest detailed. When I received my beautiful invitations, all I had to do was put a stamp on them and mail them. No stress!!!! Her work is amazing, my invitations are fabulous, like royalty.

vr

Very Blessed Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind remarks! You were a pleasure to work with! I hope all goes well with your wedding!
  • Nickey
    Nickey H. Married on 08/20/2022

Very Professional, Great Quality or work and she has reasonable prices

Traci is awesome ! Any and Everything I wanted she provided. Any questions I had she answered she gave me a timeline of when my signs would be done and she delivered. I even made a error on my end . I reached out and asked if she would be able to make me another sign a day before my wedding and her response was absolutely . She is amazing and I will definitely be doing business with her again

Very Blessed Events's reply:

Thanks for your kind remarks! It was a pleasure working with you! I'm so happy that you were pleased.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Sheatonia Married on 06/26/2022

On top of her business

Customer service is top tier #1, she takes care of everything and she is always on point, I would use her for all of my events, she kept me updated on every detail of my invitations and what we needed to do and when we needed to do it.

Very Blessed Events's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! You are such a pleasure to work with! I wish you all the best with your big day!
    Joycie Married on 02/04/2022

Love this business!

It’s not easy to hand over your important day to anyone because it’s like your baby. However, when I found Tracie and hired her for our wedding coordinator, and when she explained her experience it gave me so much comfort and confidence in her skills. Her packages were unbelievably affordable!! The seating chart she made for our wedding was incredibly stunning. I couldn’t believe I found the perfect person! She was so detailed, organized, professional, courteous, and has a great sense of humor. Any event I have moving forward will definitely include Tracie!

Very Blessed Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind remarks! You were such a pleasure to work with! Much success to you and Abe in the future!
    Kalisha H. Married on 10/16/2021

Excellent experience,

Beautiful invitation with attention to details.

Very Blessed Events's reply:

Thank you so much for this beautiful review! I enjoyed working with you to create your unique invitation!
    Latasha Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very pleased with the outcome of my invitations exactly what I was going for.

I would definitely be recommending to all my friends.
  • Earreal
    Earreal B. Married on 10/09/2021

Absolutely Wonderful

I loved working with Mrs. McClinton. Through out this very hectic time, so has been understanding and completely flexible with everything. The products are beautiful and great quality! She is truly the BEST!
  • Chanel
    Chanel A. Married on 10/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Flawless Execution and Character to match!

Tracie was an absolute pleasure to work with! She provided her experience and expertise but also ensured that we had a collaborative experience. Tracie and I worked together closely leading up to the wedding and on the day of, I had absolutely NO stress because I trusted Tracie with the vision and she did not disappoint! Tracie blended seamlessly with the family and guests which further led to a successful event. Our printed boards provided elegance and added additional highlights to a beautiful evening. We adore Tracie and are so grateful to have worked with her!

Very Blessed Events's reply:

You were the absolute BEST to work with! Your family is amazing and I had a great time even though I was working! All my best to you and Desmond in the future!
  • Linda
    Linda Married on 09/18/2021

Very Blessed that I found her

We are just so happy with our finished invites. She is very professional, helpful, and her work is amaxing. Thank you so much

Very Blessed Events's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind remarks! It was such a pleasure working with you to create the invitations!
  • Rhonda
    Rhonda B. Married on 07/14/2021

Excellent Customer Service, Listen to my needs and ideas

These invitations are so me in every aspect!!!! I am so so so happy with them that I started to cry. These invitations are so beautiful that I can’t stop staring at them thank you thank you thank you

Very Blessed Events's reply:

Thanks so much! I loved working with you and the idea of the QR code was perfect! Hope all goes well with your event!
  • Andrea
    Andrea H. Married on 12/04/2020

The best December Wedding invitations

My guests have started receiving the invitations and they can't believe how beautiful they are. Working with Very Blessed Events was fun and easy. She listened to all my requests and executed them exactly if not better than I could have imagined.

Very Blessed Events's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind remarks! I am in love with your invitations! I had so much fun creating them. Thank you for choosing Very Blessed Events for your wedding.
    Sidney P. Married on 11/18/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The invitations were amazing very beautiful work!

The service for that it was detailed efficient in the layout was excellent!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly C. Married on 10/11/2020

Exceptional & Professional Business from A far

Even with hundreds of miles apart, (IL to MS), Very Blessed Events brought my vision to life better than I imagined!!! I received very prompt responses, status updates along the way, visuals on what finish product would look like is just a small portion of outstanding service provided. I received my shipment timely, as expected at a very affordable price. I cannot wait til reconnect and start my wedding planning.

Very Blessed Events's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You were such a pleasure to work with and I had so much fun making your fans!
  • Ke Sherra
    Ke Sherra A. Married on 08/08/2020

60th Surprise Birthday Party

This is my first time planning a party on this scale. Very Blessed Events was so helpful from the beginning. Very Blessed Events walked me through every step, made sure I had all that I needed, came with creative ideas and support me when I wanted to give up. I didn’t see the final product until I arrived at the party. Omg, the decorations was beautiful and so elegant. Thank you for making my mom’s special day!

Very Blessed Events's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind remarks! It was such a pleasure working with you and your family! I am so glad you loved the decor!
    Gail M. Married on 08/02/2020

Wedding Invitations

Thank you so much for a great job we love the wedding invitations
  • Miriam
    Miriam S. Married on 08/01/2020

A-amazing!!!

Tracie is hands-down the BEST to work with! All her work is impeccable and the price points are so affordable! She did our wedding invitations, table cards and thank you cards and they looked so professional. She was always in contact and the turn-around times were so quick. I can’t wait to work with Tracie again!

Very Blessed Events's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! You were an absolute pleasure to work with? Congratulations again!
    Tiffany B. Married on 06/26/2020

Stanley Wedding

Tracie was very professional and fun to work with. She gave us exactly what we asked for and more at an affordable price. If you want Amazing work check her out. She is definitely my contact for events from now on.

Very Blessed Events's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! You were amazing to work with and I hope your wedding day goes well!
    Jasmyne Married on 02/22/2020

Definitely recommend!

For any future events, I will be using Very Blessed Events
    Loletha J. Married on 12/07/2019

Happy Customer!

Very Blessed Events; was listed as one of the top vendors on the Atrium Venue website. I ordered invites for birthday party- with 70’s theme. When I reached out to the owner Tracie, I felt an instant gratifying experience. Greetings was very professional, production of services was tailored to my satisfaction. The responsiveness to questions via email, text and meetups on required services was amazing. Will definitely do business with this vendor for future events.

Very Blessed Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind remarks! You were such a pleasure to work with!
    I wish you well on your event!
    Kira T. Married on 11/23/2019

❤️😍❤️Book Mrs. Tracie ❤️😍❤️

Mrs Tracie was AMAZING from Beginning to End. Everything was done with EXCELLENCE and you will not be disappointed. Thank you for making our whole wedding planning experience a breeze.

Korey and Kira
  • Alexis
    Alexis C. Married on 10/19/2019

My Wedding Invitations Are Beautiful and Were Professionally Done

Traci at Very Blessed Events created a beautiful invitation for my upcoming wedding that matched perfectly with my vision. Her professionalism and attention to detail made this part of the wedding planning a breeze. Thanks so much Very Blessed Events!!!

Very Blessed Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm so happy that you're happy with your invitations! Best wishes on your upcoming wedding!
    Erica Married on 10/19/2019

Wedding Invitation

A pleasure to work with! Ms. Tracie made sure my invitations were everything I wanted! Even with my multiple request she still did everything with patience & a smile. Highly recommended
  • Z
    Zena Married on 10/06/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazingly beautiful and well designed invitations!

We used Very Blessed Events as the designer and printer for our bridal shower, save the dates, send off breakfast, rehearsal dinner, wedding invitations and all of our custom signs. And let me just say her work is amazing!! She's creative, attentive, responsive, fast, professional and provides a true customer service experience. Once our invitations were designed and approved, the owner took over complete management of the mailing and tracking process removing the burden of a huge task from our plates. I cannot recommend Very Blessed Events enough. We have another daughter being married in 2021 and a monumental birthday celebration for ourselves coming us and trust me - Very Blessed Events will be a part of every aspect that involves invitations and signs.
    I highly highly highly recommend her services - she is the best there is!!!!!

Very Blessed Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind remarks! You and Sabrina were so awesome to work with! I look forward to our next event together!
    Chantrice C. Married on 08/30/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My experience with Mrs.Tracie was wonderful! She met all my wedding invitations expectations and more!

Mrs.Tracie is very sweet, accommodating, and affordable. She has a passion for this service,because it shows in her work. I would highly recommend her to anyone and would definitely use her again! She is a true gem!

Very Blessed Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind remarks! You were so easy to work with and truly a pleasure! Please reach out if you find that you need additional services for your big day!
illustration stars