LullaBelle Design Reviews

LullaBelle Design 6
LullaBelle Design 7
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/10/2018

Erin went above and beyond to please me. I am not a particularly picky person, but my partner is! We went back and darkened shades, changed flower types, etc a few times and she didn't bat an eye once. She was very gracious with designing our custom invitations and gave us EXACTLY what we wanted. She explained the different paper types, and recommended colors and envelope styles to match. We are extremely pleased with her service and cannot recommend her enough.

Jessica Horner · Married on 10/26/2018

Erin was great to work with!

Erin was great to work with. She came up with a new idea to help us stay within budget. Fast service and flexible with pick up! We received many compliments on how beautiful our wedding invitations were!

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2018

Erin was absolutely amazing! She took my vision and made it spectacular! She was easy to work with, very flexible and accommodating especially since I change my mind a lot! I will definitely use her in the future!

LullaBelle Design 8
  • Katie

Katie Michel · Married on 09/02/2018

Thrilled and impressed

I have known Erin, owner of Lullabelle Design, for more than 10 years and had been following her work on Facebook. When my now-husband and I became engaged in 2017, I immediately thought of Erin to hire for the invitations. We had a consultation in December 2017 for my wedding in early September, and I was so impressed by her preparation, the meeting's format, the materials and samples she brought, and the questionnaire that helped build out my thoughts on colors, design, style, and vision for the invitations but also other needed pieces for the wedding! Over the next few months, Erin and I corresponded via e-mail on the invitations, menu, program, table numbers, and favor sticker. Erin was a good listener, open to creative ideas, responsive, and the results were amazing! We received so many compliments on the colors and artwork she put together that made up many of the thoughtful details of our wedding. Erin knows I love butterflies and even found special butterfly chads to connect the vellum and paper menus. She is a tremendous talent and value, and I hope to work with her on other design projects/needs I may have for upcoming parties.

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2018

I can’t rank Erin high enough. We stuck with her for all of it! Save the dates, bridal shower invites/thank yous, menus, programs, table names, wedding invites and thank yous! We loved her through it all. She was prompt, always responding quickly and sending out proofs in record timing. We prepared a timeline together and she never faultered leaving my guests informed throughout the process. She even did our addressing and mailing (and time is money when you’re a bride)! She always took the time to help make our design just how we wanted it- even finding us this stunning wood paper to use as our invite folder keeping to our rustic chic theme. She also helped create table names- something I dreamt up and had no pictures to go off of. But she pulled it off perfectly bringing out centerpieces together. Erin also always stayed on our budget without trying to push us to spend more. And to go above and beyond she even showed up at our venue twice to deliver the day of items and set up the table names to make sure they looked good. Despite our lower budget she kept EVERYTHING looking flawless and memorable. And when we had a last minute hotel change, she promptly whipped up a stylish notification and got it out in the mail in record timing. I have so many guests commenting on how wonderful everything looked that she did. I’m hoping the hubby frames all of our paper works from her as our “paper anniversary” gift so we can keep them on display- that’s how much I love it.

LullaBelle Design 9
    LullaBelle Design 14
    LullaBelle Design 15

Kyla Brittain · Married on 07/21/2018

Perfect Wedding Inviations

Erin with LullaBelle is the absolute best. She surpassed all of my expectations by bringing my vision to print. Everything was timely and she was so patient and flexible. I highly recommend her for invitations, menu cards, programs, thank you s!!!!!

Amanda · Married on 03/24/2018

Erin took my vision and made it a reality! I wanted something very specific and couldn’t find it anywhere within the budget I had set. I couldn’t be more satisfied with the results! The invitations are the first look of the actual wedding and I can’t wait to send them out!

Chelsie · Married on 10/28/2017

Erin has been such a pleasure to work with. She always kept me updated and responded back quickly. I loved that she contacted me often because as a bride some things just slipped my mind and she helped me with all of the details. Her work was so well done!

Ashley · Married on 05/28/2017

Loved the bridal shower invites I got through LullaBelle! It was Audrey Hepburn/Breakfast at Tiffany's themed and the invites were spot on and so creative! Received so many compliments from the guests!

Brianna · Married on 03/18/2017

Erin did such a beautiful job with our wedding invitations! We were under a time crunch and she was able to get them to us in a timely manner so we could send our invites out on time. I would recommend her to anyone looking for custom invitations!

Marielle · Married on 01/07/2017

Erin worked extremely hard to make sure that our invitations and programs were exactly what we wanted. She worked until things were perfect. She sent several emails and was very responsive to our wants! I would highly recommend her to create your custom wedding suites!

Emily · Married on 12/10/2016

Erin designed our wedding suite and our programs, as well as our place cards, so beautifully! From start to finish, working with her was an absolute pleasure. Her creativity is immeasurable, and she knows how to create a spectacular product!
    Her beautiful designs for our wedding were what tied our entire wedding look together.
    Our wedding guests were so incredibly impressed with how beautiful our invitations were (tied together with ribbon and sprig of evergreen, no less!) - we received so many complements. Our place cards were stunning - hand lettered and organized by meal preference (which was SO helpful to our caterer!).
    Erin really took the time to put together a design that worked perfectly for us, and we can't thank her enough!

Liz · Married on 06/26/2016

My invitation design and all the inserts were exactly what I wanted and true to what the designer promised! The PDF versions were easy to access and print. I received many compliments on the design!

She also created my wedding programs from start to finish and they were perfect! She hand crafted each one with love and care!!!

I absolutely recommend LullaBelle design to anyone looking for invites, programs, etc! Her attention to detail and her creative and loving personality make her the best designer I could have had for my wedding!