7 Reviews for LullaBelle Design

Addressing (1)
Assembly (1)
Design (1)
7 LullaBelle Design Reviews

Erin took my vision and made it a reality! I wanted something very specific and couldn’t find it anywhere within the budget I had set. I couldn’t be more satisfied with the results! The invitations are the first look of the actual wedding and I can’t wait to send them out!

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Erin has been such a pleasure to work with. She always kept me updated and responded back quickly. I loved that she contacted me often because as a bride some things just slipped my mind and she helped me with all of the details. Her work was so well done!

Profile Picture Chelsie , 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Loved the bridal shower invites I got through LullaBelle! It was Audrey Hepburn/Breakfast at Tiffany's themed and the invites were spot on and so creative! Received so many compliments from the guests!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Erin did such a beautiful job with our wedding invitations! We were under a time crunch and she was able to get them to us in a timely manner so we could send our invites out on time. I would recommend her to anyone looking for custom invitations!

Profile Picture Brianna, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Erin worked extremely hard to make sure that our invitations and programs were exactly what we wanted. She worked until things were perfect. She sent several emails and was very responsive to our wants! I would highly recommend her to create your custom wedding suites!

Profile Picture Marielle, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Erin designed our wedding suite and our programs, as well as our place cards, so beautifully! From start to finish, working with her was an absolute pleasure. Her creativity is immeasurable, and she knows how to create a spectacular product!
Her beautiful designs for our wedding were what tied our entire wedding look together.
Our wedding guests were so incredibly impressed with how beautiful our invitations were (tied together with ribbon and sprig of evergreen, no less!) - we received so many complements. Our place cards were stunning - hand lettered and organized by meal preference (which was SO helpful to our caterer!).
Erin really took the time to put together a design that worked perfectly for us, and we can't thank her enough!

Profile Picture Emily, 12/10/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards

My invitation design and all the inserts were exactly what I wanted and true to what the designer promised! The PDF versions were easy to access and print. I received many compliments on the design!

She also created my wedding programs from start to finish and they were perfect! She hand crafted each one with love and care!!!

I absolutely recommend LullaBelle design to anyone looking for invites, programs, etc! Her attention to detail and her creative and loving personality make her the best designer I could have had for my wedding!

Profile Picture Liz, 6/26/16, 3 Reviews