Too Chic & Little Shab Design Studio, Inc.

Elgin, IL View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

An award winning design studio specializing in semi-custom and custom wedding invitations and correspondence. Your story, your vision, our ideas reflected onto paper to set the tone for your celebration and leave a lasting impression with each guest.

Julie Travelino, Designer & Owner

Meet Julie

Her husband, children, 3 fur babies

AND warm cups of coffee,

Running, traveling and do-it- yourself-ing

Vintage invitations tied up with strings…

These are a few of Julie’s favorite things.

Julie has always loved design and aesthetics. If something could be made more beautiful or imaginative, she would do it. After the birth of her daughter in 2008, Julie quit her job in HR and set out to turn her passion for designing and creating invitations for friends and family into a full-time career. In 2009 she and a friend started a successful custom invitation studio, and in 2012 Julie opened her own studio, Too Chic & Little Shab.

The studio name describes the pieces she offers, ranging from chic, luxury, and upscale invitations to vintage and rustic invitations, but it is also symbolic and personal. Her daughter, GiGi, was born as the idea of designing invitations professionally took place; she is the other little chick of the ‘Too Chic’—two chicks. Her son, Anthony, born shortly before she launched Too Chic & Little Shab, is the ‘little shab.’

Julie is involved in every step of the invitation creation process at Too Chic & Little Shab, from design to printing to assembly. She has self-taught design programs, designs much of her own artwork, and enjoys making invitations unique for clients. Each invitation is crafted with care and creativity to realize client visions. Julie loves what she does and is committed to helping you create the perfect, personalized first impression for your event!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Shipping
Thermography

• Margot
    Margot I. Getting married on 07/30/2022

Exactly what I envisioned!

Julie at Too Chic & Little Shab is amazing! She totally understood my vision and created the most beautiful invitations for my upcoming wedding. She is also helping us with our day of stationary. She is kind, friendly, and super responsive. She also is very respectful of any budget and helps guide you throughout the process. I would recommend her to every client for any occasion! I look forward to working with her again!!
  • Haley
    Haley G. Married on 12/18/2021

1000/10 recommend

Julie was a pleasure to work with in creating our wedding invitations! My fiancé and I changed our wedding theme several times which translated into multiple wedding suite changes. Julie was happy to jump on a call with me whenever I needed and responded to all of my emails very quickly. Take one less thing off of your to-do list and hire Julie at Too Chic & Little Shab. You’ll be so happy you did!
  • Patti
    Patti E. Married on 10/09/2021

Beautiful wedding invitations from a professional who is extremely knowledgeable!

My daughter had a COVID wedding that had to be rescheduled from 2020 to 2021. However, when the wedding was supposed to take place in 2020, we began the process to order invitations. Julie at Too Chic & Little Shab Design Studio was remarkable to work with. We had some ideas about what we liked and Julie sent us several examples to choose from. We could not meet in person at that time, so we did everything over email and on the phone. Julie was outstanding to work with and made sure we understood everything and got exactly what we wanted. Her knowledge, professionalism and attention to detail is remarkable. Unfortunately, when we had to change the date, Julie had to go back and redo the invitation. She didn't care how many times we had to make changes. All she wanted was for it to be perfect - and it was! The invitation was absolutely beautiful When you work with Julie, you will not have to stress about anything. She delivered on time and even did the individual place cards. I highly recomment her and will definitely use her for my next daughter's wedding.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Deals

Too Chic & Little Shab Design Studio, Inc. 1
Discount
Welcome to Too Chic & Little Shab Design Studio, Inc. As a THANK YOU for visiting and ordering, we are offering 10% off all orders. Enter WELCOME into the coupon code space upon check out to take advantage of this discount now!

320 Cassidy Ln Elgin, IL, 60124
Location of (Too Chic & Little Shab Design Studio, Inc.)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding