86 Reviews for Too Chic & Little Shab Design Studio, Inc.

User Photos
Letterpress (1)
Shipping (1)
Thermography (1)
72 Too Chic & Little Shab Design Studio, Inc. Reviews

Julie was AMAZING to work with, and the custom invitations turned out better than I imagined! I was constantly in contact with Julie with a dozen different emails, changing details, torn between fonts, multiple color changes and endless questions; and she ALWAYS answered me promptly and answered my concerns in detail. She's very helpful and creative if you're a little lost with design. I custom ordered my wedding invitations to match my favorite video game, Dragon Age, using a symbol from the game and she replicated it perfectly!

The invitation paper is of very nice quality, sturdy card stock and the burgundy color is gorgeous with the gold font. She did a great job at making my invitations look medieval without over doing it or making it look tacky. I have absolutely no complaints!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Profile Picture Alexis, 10/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Julie has been amazing to work with! We had a unique idea for our save the dates, invitations and programs and she made them all come to life! I highly recommend using her!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

First, Julie the owner is great to work with flexible, kind, and the guidance we received from her was spot on.

She made a bridal shower invite for me and then a wedding invitation for my son and daughter in law. Made exactly what they wanted. We have received so much positive feedback on the shower and wedding invites. Great value for the high quality product we received. I would recommend Too Chic & Little Shab Design too everyone.

I would recommend

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Julie was absolutely great to work with on our wedding’s stationary needs! She was always available to help us with any questions or concerns. Our invites came out absolutely perfect and was ready to be sent! I would not go with anyone but her for your stationary needs!

Profile Picture Courtney , 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Julie is very professional, easy to connect with and is full of ideas. Her flexibility, knowledge and professional advice was more than appreciated! She is a great communicator and very quick to respond! Julie created a beautiful suite for us for our Wedding! I couldn’t have imagined our invites being more perfect! She took all of our wants, needs and ideas and turned it into a beautiful suite. I am so in love with our invitations!

Profile Picture Joanna, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations

I was pleased with the outcome of my save the date and invitations. The style was exactly what I wanted to match the theme of my wedding. Julie was very accommodating and always responded to any questions or changes I made. I would recommend her to anyone wanted amazing invites!

Profile Picture Kara, 6/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Julie's work is impeccable and the quality of the invitations is wonderful! Highly recommended. She did our invitations and is doing the programs, place cards, thank you cards, table numbers as well.

Great to work with!

Profile Picture Linda, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I used Too Chic & Little Shab for a wedding invitation suite and I cannot express how perfect it was for me. Julie was extremely creative in the suggestions she made. I gave her a color palette and some inspiration and let her take it from there. We ended up using a vellum paper which was FABULOUS and different. Then, I used that same vellum paper for the menu cards. I cannot say enough nice things about my experience from start to finish. Julie responded very fast and was able to show me proofs of my design before printing. She never seemed to mind all the tiny change requests I made, she was very happy to help. I am definitely going to recommend Julie to others! Look no further, you found your stationary company!!! :)

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I would recommend working with Julie to anyone! She was flexible and insightful and very creative.

Profile Picture Jacki, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Julie was wonderful to work with and our invitations turned out beatiful. Everyone keeps complementing on how amazing the invites are and they are the best they've seen! Thank Julie!

Profile Picture Shannon, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Julie was awesome to work with! She listened to my vision and executed it perfectly. She stayed within our budget without having to limit our vision. I highly recommend Too Chic & Little Shab Design Studio for wedding invitations.

Profile Picture A, 11/11/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Julie was a DREAM to work with. From our initial meeting and countless emails back and forth, it was all so easy to turn my ideas into a reality. My fiance missed the meetings, unfortunately, so was nervous not having seen any of her work in person but went in with blind faith. When we opened the box of our completed invitations, he was SPEECHLESS and couldn't stop staring at them, and neither could I. All our guests have been texting us that the invites are beautiful and I 1,000% agree!

Profile Picture Codee, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Julie was such a pleasure to work with! She was so patient with my fiancé and me as we looked at designs for our wedding and bridal shower invitations. We truly appreciated how helpful and fast she was in answering our several questions. Our invitations were exactly what we wanted and we received so many compliments on them!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Julie is super helpful and informative! She knows just how to make my vision a reality! At first I thought it was too costly but she is worth every penny!! Very happy with her services and will recommend her to any new bride!

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Loved my producted! I ordered my invitations through Too Chic & Little Shab and they turned out amazing! I am very happy with my product and the service as well. Julie has been nothing but helpful with everything. Answering all of my questions and also meeting me to show me her products in person! She was extremely helpful with helping me figure out what to do about my RSVP cards for the families I am inviting their kids and and for the guests I am not allowing to bring kids. Such a great company and service I received!!

Profile Picture Kiersten, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We ordered our wedding invites from Julie and could not be happier! From the initial meeting to the design process and ordering Julie was very accommodating to our needs. I told her our colors and brought a couple invite ideas in and she designed the perfect gold&black wedding invitation for us. Julie's invites are high quality and very professional; we can't wait to send them to our guests! We were concerned about spending too much, but the price point was just right for her product. We will be ordering our reception place cards from Too Chic & Little Shab as well :)

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I got so many compliments on my invitations. I wanted something that looked unique but professional. Julie met this expectation perfectly. Her design was upscale and stylish with unique touches that made it special (a fabulous font, a shimmer on the cardstock). The invitations looked and felt expensive (even though her prices are very reasonable!) And I have never seen an invitation like mine before--they were really special. In addition, I loved that she and her team put together the invitations so that I didn't have to do that part. My only concern was that I received the invitations about a week later than what was quoted--but Julie did an excellent job of keeping me updated the whole time, so I was not worried.

Julie also designed my programs, table numbers, and place cards. These were also done on pearly cardstock with the glamorous font. Again, they added a touch of elegance to my reception, but they also felt totally personalized. Her designs made the night a little more special, and I am grateful for that.

Photo for Too Chic & Little Shab Design Studio, Inc. Review
Profile Picture Kathryn, 8/26/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Printing, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards

From the first time I met with Julie to plan my wedding invitations she was super personable and I felt like for sure I would be in good hands. She cared about me and my big day not just about getting my business. She had amazing designs and was extremely quick in always getting back to me. She pays attention to the small details and that sets her apart from others. I ABSOLUTELY love my shower and wedding invitations!! She even created our programs and menus to match the invites. I am so happy and wish I could do it all over again just to work with her and her beautiful work. TWO THUMBS UP!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Invitations

Julie was amazing! She was always super flexible and accommodating. She provided me with beautiful invitations that matched my vision exactly. She went above and beyond to make sure my experience was easy and that everything was done in a timely matter. I highly suggest Julie for your wedding invitation services!

Profile Picture Lexie, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If your looking for unique and beautiful invitations and other products for your wedding Julie is it! I wasn't finding anything I liked online that fit our theme. She also saved me a ton of time by printing all of our addresses on the invite. It was such a beautiful presentation. Thank you so much for helping me throughout the entire design process! I will definitely be using her for other wedding products and future events!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't say enough great things about Too Chic & Little Shab! Julie was absolutely amazing and a pleasure to work with; very responsive, had great design suggestions, and the quality of the invitations and attention to detail was superb. My fiance and I have received overwhelmingly positive feedback on our invitations from numerous guests. I would highly recommend using this vendor!

Profile Picture Krystal, 11/18/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards

Julie was great to work with! She was so easy to talk to and she responded right away! She was able to really get an idea of what I wanted for our wedding invitations and they are PERFECT! Can't wait to go through her to get out wedding programs.

Profile Picture Angela, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Working with Julie was so incredibly easy. She made this process fun and collaborative. I was absolutely in love with our final result for our wedding invitations. I would 100% recommend using her every time. She made our special day come to life. We couldn't be more thrilled.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I had Julie do our invitations table numbers and name cards and they were all beautiful I can't say enough about them. They were exactly what I wanted. Fast response with emails and shipping. My guests are still talking about how unique and elegant the invitations were and I would definitely recommend her.

View Vendor Response