76 Reviews for Too Chic & Little Shab Design Studio, Inc.

User Photos
Letterpress (1)
Shipping (1)
Thermography (1)
62 Too Chic & Little Shab Design Studio, Inc. Reviews

Julie was wonderful to work with and our invitations turned out beatiful. Everyone keeps complementing on how amazing the invites are and they are the best they've seen! Thank Julie!

Profile Picture Shannon, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Julie was awesome to work with! She listened to my vision and executed it perfectly. She stayed within our budget without having to limit our vision. I highly recommend Too Chic & Little Shab Design Studio for wedding invitations.

Profile Picture A, 11/11/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Julie was a DREAM to work with. From our initial meeting and countless emails back and forth, it was all so easy to turn my ideas into a reality. My fiance missed the meetings, unfortunately, so was nervous not having seen any of her work in person but went in with blind faith. When we opened the box of our completed invitations, he was SPEECHLESS and couldn't stop staring at them, and neither could I. All our guests have been texting us that the invites are beautiful and I 1,000% agree!

Profile Picture Codee, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Julie was such a pleasure to work with! She was so patient with my fiancé and me as we looked at designs for our wedding and bridal shower invitations. We truly appreciated how helpful and fast she was in answering our several questions. Our invitations were exactly what we wanted and we received so many compliments on them!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Julie is super helpful and informative! She knows just how to make my vision a reality! At first I thought it was too costly but she is worth every penny!! Very happy with her services and will recommend her to any new bride!

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Loved my producted! I ordered my invitations through Too Chic & Little Shab and they turned out amazing! I am very happy with my product and the service as well. Julie has been nothing but helpful with everything. Answering all of my questions and also meeting me to show me her products in person! She was extremely helpful with helping me figure out what to do about my RSVP cards for the families I am inviting their kids and and for the guests I am not allowing to bring kids. Such a great company and service I received!!

Profile Picture Kiersten, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We ordered our wedding invites from Julie and could not be happier! From the initial meeting to the design process and ordering Julie was very accommodating to our needs. I told her our colors and brought a couple invite ideas in and she designed the perfect gold&black wedding invitation for us. Julie's invites are high quality and very professional; we can't wait to send them to our guests! We were concerned about spending too much, but the price point was just right for her product. We will be ordering our reception place cards from Too Chic & Little Shab as well :)

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I got so many compliments on my invitations. I wanted something that looked unique but professional. Julie met this expectation perfectly. Her design was upscale and stylish with unique touches that made it special (a fabulous font, a shimmer on the cardstock). The invitations looked and felt expensive (even though her prices are very reasonable!) And I have never seen an invitation like mine before--they were really special. In addition, I loved that she and her team put together the invitations so that I didn't have to do that part. My only concern was that I received the invitations about a week later than what was quoted--but Julie did an excellent job of keeping me updated the whole time, so I was not worried.

Julie also designed my programs, table numbers, and place cards. These were also done on pearly cardstock with the glamorous font. Again, they added a touch of elegance to my reception, but they also felt totally personalized. Her designs made the night a little more special, and I am grateful for that.

Photo for Too Chic & Little Shab Design Studio, Inc. Review
Profile Picture Kathryn, 8/26/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Printing, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards

From the first time I met with Julie to plan my wedding invitations she was super personable and I felt like for sure I would be in good hands. She cared about me and my big day not just about getting my business. She had amazing designs and was extremely quick in always getting back to me. She pays attention to the small details and that sets her apart from others. I ABSOLUTELY love my shower and wedding invitations!! She even created our programs and menus to match the invites. I am so happy and wish I could do it all over again just to work with her and her beautiful work. TWO THUMBS UP!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Invitations

Julie was amazing! She was always super flexible and accommodating. She provided me with beautiful invitations that matched my vision exactly. She went above and beyond to make sure my experience was easy and that everything was done in a timely matter. I highly suggest Julie for your wedding invitation services!

Profile Picture Lexie, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If your looking for unique and beautiful invitations and other products for your wedding Julie is it! I wasn't finding anything I liked online that fit our theme. She also saved me a ton of time by printing all of our addresses on the invite. It was such a beautiful presentation. Thank you so much for helping me throughout the entire design process! I will definitely be using her for other wedding products and future events!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't say enough great things about Too Chic & Little Shab! Julie was absolutely amazing and a pleasure to work with; very responsive, had great design suggestions, and the quality of the invitations and attention to detail was superb. My fiance and I have received overwhelmingly positive feedback on our invitations from numerous guests. I would highly recommend using this vendor!

Profile Picture Krystal, 11/18/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards

Julie was great to work with! She was so easy to talk to and she responded right away! She was able to really get an idea of what I wanted for our wedding invitations and they are PERFECT! Can't wait to go through her to get out wedding programs.

Profile Picture Angela, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Working with Julie was so incredibly easy. She made this process fun and collaborative. I was absolutely in love with our final result for our wedding invitations. I would 100% recommend using her every time. She made our special day come to life. We couldn't be more thrilled.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I had Julie do our invitations table numbers and name cards and they were all beautiful I can't say enough about them. They were exactly what I wanted. Fast response with emails and shipping. My guests are still talking about how unique and elegant the invitations were and I would definitely recommend her.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sue, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

After another less than stellar vendor told me that she couldn't do my job at the 11th hour, I was scrambling a bit! I found Julie online and called her. She offered to meet with me that night and we met to talk through what I wanted. Julie had 3 different concepts to me within a matter of days...and despite her going on vacation for a week, she turned everything around for me to get the invitations on time. Her work was amazing...my invitations were perfect and I got a lot of compliments on them. I highly recommend Julie -- she's great!

Profile Picture User4987781, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography

Too Chic & Lil Shab Design Studio does great work! Julie got to know what style invitation we were looking for and delivered beautiful invitations that I was so excited to send out to friends and family! She was responsive to questions. I am very pleased!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Working with Julie was wonderful! She is very creative and has wonderful ideas, everything was delivered on time and perfect.
If you want "hassle free and impeccable quality" work with Julie you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture marie, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Julie was very helpful and cooperative! She never gave my fiancé and I a problem and was very responsive and professional when needed! Prices are reasonable and affordable! Everything she presented was beautiful and exactly what we wanted! All of our family loves the Save The Dates and invitations because they represented us well! I would highly recommend Too Chic & Little Shab for all or any of your invitations, Save The Date, or stationary needs! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Bethany, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Absolutely gorgeous! Julie has been such a pleasure to work with! She was patient while we transitioned between styles and designs, and our final product is absolutely stunning. My fiance and I cannot wait to share these with our famity and friends & work with Julie again!

Profile Picture Jagoda, 7/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Miracles never cease sometimes in life!! I wanted a die-cut type Bridal Shower Invitation for a nice, special young lady. I looked around our area stores, but couldn't find anything without paying $280 for a total of 80 invites. I tried Too Chic, Little Shab and am so excited, happy that what I received looks exactly like the picture on the website. Julie was so nice, helped me to pick out just the right shade of pink. She intuitively knew what I wanted, and adjusted the invite for my particular tastes, no extra charge. I opened the box this a.m. They were tightly sealed, and air-cushioned so that the invites which are delicate, stayed "practically perfect in every way"(Mary Poppins :) Other times websites I ordered from sent a cheap, looking small print of a card, that was a money maker for *them. Not this site! I love!!! Too Chic, Little Shab. Can't wait for the guest of honor to open hers. Thanks Julie!! :) Sincerely, T.Robinson, Texas

Profile Picture Trace, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We ordered wedding invitations from Too Chic and Little Shab. I absolutely love how our wedding invitations turned out. Julie captured my vision exactly. I had an idea in my head of what I wanted but was not sure how to explain it or able to find an exact picture that reflected by image. I showed Julie various pictures of Invites I liked. I liked bits and pieces from each type. She provided me with professional advice and created the perfect custom invite for us. It incorporated all the elements we were looking for and we are so excited about them. She was quick to respond to all our questions and her attention to detail really shows through in her work. It is high quality and beautiful. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture rachel, 11/8/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Julie, your work is absolutely gorgeous!! Your pieces made the most beautiful touches for our very special day!! From the save the dates, wedding invitations, placecards, menus, thank you cards, favor tags, etc., everything was absolutely flawless and the most beautiful pieces ever!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! To anyone looking for the friendliest and most talented person to create their invitations, Julie is it! Beautiful, beautiful work!! :)

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/10/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Invitations

My invitations were elegant and gorgeous! Great quality worth every penny. Julie was great to work with and very patient. She was willing to work with me on delivery time since it took so long for me to make my final review it was going to take a little longer for the delivery. They turned out beautiful. I was able to send them out on time too! I highly recommend Julie for invitations!

Profile Picture Gina, 9/13/14, 7 Reviews