Invitations Etc, Inc

Batavia, IL View map

Open since 2006, Invitations Etc. is a budget friendly and customer service driven privately owned studio.

We are By Appointment so that we can make the most of your time with us. You are sure to find what you need and more at Invitations Etc. If it needs to be printed...we can do it from Save the Dates and Showers, to Invitations as well as your day of needs. All at a price that is super competitive and usually lower than the rest. Our goal, make it stunning but make it affordable. Oh, and you will probably find us to be one of the most "easy to work with" vendors during your wedding planning. There is a reason for that. We love what we do! Make an appointment today!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
  • Noelle
    Noelle K. Married on 08/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AMAZING! Steve is the best!

I absolutely loved working with Steve. He was there every step of the way from save the dates to bridal shower invites to wedding invitations to place cards to wedding programs. His work was gorgeous and I got to see my fairy tale become reality. He stayed right on track and made a potentially stressful part of the wedding planning process be my favorite part. Not only did he give us beautiful invitations he made our lives so much easier by sending our orders VIA mail or giving us extra copies in case there was an error. Steve was fun to work with and his emails always had me smiling. Im excited to work with him for wedding thank you's! If you choose invitations Etc. you will NOT be disappointed. Best experience ever!!

Invitations Etc, Inc's reply:

Noelle, so nice to read this. Thank you so much for choosing Invitations Etc. to work with. I know we were not close in proximity to where you and your family lived but knowing that we made the absolute most of our first appointment in laying the groundwork for completing your perfect look on paper. You handed the reigns over to me and trusted me to take care of you and by reading your review I see we hit the mark. PLUS you were so ahead of things and followed our lead on a proper timeline that you saw firsthand our 16 years experience surpasses that of a hype article in a magazine that does not take into consideration all the factors that affect working with a printer such as proper RSVP dates, when to order, how much to order.....I appreciate your trust and in the end we saved you money and headaches. Thank you so much for this review, it means more than you know.
    Lisa S. Married on 09/04/2021

Exceptional!

First Class Service! Steve is an accomplished, professional, creative, first-rate business owner. He designed and printed my daughter's bridal shower invites, insert cards along with the envelopes.
    He truly wants his customer to be happy and satisfied with the product! I highly recommend Invitations Etc.!! A+++

Invitations Etc, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa, it has been my absolute pleasure working with you and your family! I appreciate the kind words. ;)
    Karli E. Married on 06/13/2020

The best!

Don't think twice about using Invitations Etc for your stationary. Steve is a ROCKSTAR!!! He has such a great personality and is very knowledgeable. He did my save the dates, wedding invitations, and napkins. His work exceeded my expectations! Everything looked AMAZING. He's very flexible and will help you stay within your budget. I 100% recommend using him for any of your paper needs. I will definitely use him again!

Invitations Etc, Inc's reply:

Thanks Karli, your words mean the world to me....this reaction is exactly the reason I love to do what I do. You and Austin are amazing people and deserve all the happiness in the world!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

A Class Act DJ Service A Class Act DJ Service Wedding DJs

Steve & Michelle at Invitations Etc. are great to work with! Besides amazing invitations, and helpful expert advice, they always go the extra mile to make sure you are taken care of. Professional, caring, and hard working, with top quality offerings. Stop by their store in Batavia or book them online, you will be impressed!

235 W. Wilson Street Batavia, 60510

We are by appointment so our clients can feel relaxed and not rushed. Appointments accepted 6 days a week, day and evening available. Visit our website to make an appointment today!
Location of (Invitations Etc, Inc)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding