235 W. Wilson Street, Batavia, IL 60510 Map · Phone number

About Invitations Etc, Inc

Open since 2006, Invitations Etc. is a budget friendly and customer service driven privately owned studio.

We are By Appointment so that we can make the most of your time with us. You are sure to find what you need and more at Invitations Etc. If it needs to be printed...we can do it from Save the Dates and Showers, to Invitations as well as your day of needs. All at a price that is super competitive and usually lower than the rest. Our goal, make it stunning but make it affordable. Oh, and you will probably find us to be one of the most "easy to work with" vendors during your wedding planning. There is a reason for that. We love what we do! Make an appointment today!

Follow Invitations Etc, Inc on

72 Reviews for Invitations Etc, Inc

• Ankica

Ankica Jedry · Married on 09/01/2019

Classic and tasteful!

I had all these great thoughts about DIY for my invitations. But that was at the beginning of my education journey when looking over vendors and budget.

I LOVE working with Steve at Invitations Etc. He is incredibly talented, responsive, and on top of managing expectations and the overall process. No detail was left out regardless of whether it was in the product of interest, contract, or thinking through the elements of our print needs.

We had a premium service experience and FUN going through the process. Can't wait to work with them again for our holiday card and future invite needs!!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Invitations Etc, Inc's reply:

It is always nice to hear how fun the experience was. It SHOULD be laid back and fun and not a sales pitch. I appreciated how open minded you were and I enjoyed what we created from start to finish for you both. Thank you for choosing to work with me Anka and Chris!
  • Lexee

Lexee Guerra · Married on 08/16/2019

Wedding Invitations

Invitations and all things paper related can be very daunting and tedious, however Steve made it such a smooth and easy process! My fiancé and I were a bit last minute in creating our invitations for our wedding, but Steve was very accommodating and helped us complete our beautiful invitations in an efficient manner. Even if you are indecisive and scatter-brained like me, he is patient and will work with you to figure out what you are envisioning. If you are looking for someone professional, organized and easy to work with, he is your guy! Our wedding shower invites, wedding invitations, welcome cards, and ceremony programs are absolutely beautiful and we have received numerous compliments on them! We will definitely be using Steve and his services in the future!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Kelly McGowan · Married on 07/27/2019

Look no further!!

Steve is amazing! He handled our paper needs for our wedding (save the dates, invites and place cards) and was super easy to work with! I was stressed about what information needed to go on the invites and how to word them. Steven took care of all of that! We had no questions from our guests which I credit in part to Steve making the information clear, understandable and readable.
    I liked how upfront he was about pricing and about how some of our ideas or suggestions might lead to confusion and kept us on the right path. It was so valuable for our peace of mind and let us focus on other things that needed to be taken care of, and give us more time to actually enjoy planning. I was dreading finding out the cost to have them made for us and it wasn't nearly as expensive as I feared especially considering he does everything involved aside from mail them out! Steve is super personable and we loved all his designs. He is one vendor we will miss now that this process is coming to a close for us!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Invitations Etc, Inc FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Letterpress
    Printing
    Shipping
    Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

• A Class Act DJ Service
    A Class Act DJ Service Wedding DJs

Steve & Michelle at Invitations Etc. are great to work with! Besides amazing invitations, and helpful expert advice, they always go the extra mile to make sure you are taken care of. Professional, caring, and hard working, with top quality offerings. Stop by their store in Batavia or book them online, you will be impressed!

• 235 W. Wilson Street Batavia, 60510 See on map
    We are by appointment so our clients can feel relaxed and not rushed. Appointments accepted 6 days a week, day and evening available. Visit our website to make an appointment today!