Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Invitations Etc, Inc

Full service print and design studio.

Open since 2006, Invitations Etc. is a budget friendly and customer service driven privately owned studio.  You are sure to find what you need and more at Invitations Etc.  If it needs to be printed...we can do it from Save the Dates and Showers, to Invitations as well as your day of needs.  All at a price that is super competitive and usually lower than the rest.  Our goal, make it stunning but make it affordable.  Oh, and you will probably find us to be one of the most "easy to work with" vendors during your wedding planning.  There is a reason for that.  We love what we do!  Make an appointment today!

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Save the Dates (1)
Laser Cut (1)
Letterpress (1)
Thermography (1)

I used them for my invitations and ended up going back for menus and table numbers. It was the only place I looked at where I could afford an entire formal suite for invitations. I had stunning formal invitations for about half of our next favorite suite. I loved working with Steve. He was probably the easiest and most fun vendors we worked with throughout the entire wedding planning process. He listened to what we want and never pressured us for what we didn't want, or just couldn't afford. The turn around was quick and easy. There were so many to choose from, but Steve helped us narrow it down. Please go to Steve for all paper needs, you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Laura, 12/9/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Menus, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Thermography

Steve helped us with our wedding invitations and he was awesome! He helped us find the best invites for us and was very easy to work with. He was quick with the artwork and responses when we had questions. I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Steve did a fantastic job with our wedding invitations! We have a very small wedding and I only needed 20 invites, but Steve still made time to meet with me and make sure the design was exactly what I wanted. He used a template that I had chosen and even ordered a special backing that I wanted to use. I loved the end result and got a lot of compliments. I really appreciated being treated with as much attention as any other customer even though I had a small order. Thanks Steve!!

Profile Picture Adria, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews

21 Photos

Invitations Etc

21 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Steve & Michelle at Invitations Etc. are great to work with! Besides amazing invitations, and helpful expert advice, they always go the extra mile to make sure you are taken care of. Professional, caring, and hard working, with top quality offerings. Stop by their store in Batavia or book them online, you will be impressed!

Events

235 W. Wilson Street, Batavia, IL 60510   See On Map
630-326-9546 (phone)
We are by appointment so our clients can feel relaxed and not rushed. Appointments accepted 6 days a week, day and evening available. Visit our website to make an appointment today!