Invitations Etc, Inc

Batavia, IL View map

Open since 2006, Invitations Etc. is a budget friendly and customer service driven privately owned studio.

We are By Appointment so that we can make the most of your time with us. You are sure to find what you need and more at Invitations Etc. If it needs to be printed...we can do it from Save the Dates and Showers, to Invitations as well as your day of needs. All at a price that is super competitive and usually lower than the rest. Our goal, make it stunning but make it affordable. Oh, and you will probably find us to be one of the most "easy to work with" vendors during your wedding planning. There is a reason for that. We love what we do! Make an appointment today!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

Lisa S. Married on 09/04/2021

Exceptional!

First Class Service! Steve is an accomplished, professional, creative, first-rate business owner. He designed and printed my daughter's bridal shower invites, insert cards along with the envelopes.
    He truly wants his customer to be happy and satisfied with the product! I highly recommend Invitations Etc.!! A+++

Invitations Etc, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa, it has been my absolute pleasure working with you and your family! I appreciate the kind words. ;)
    Karli E. Married on 06/13/2020

The best!

Don't think twice about using Invitations Etc for your stationary. Steve is a ROCKSTAR!!! He has such a great personality and is very knowledgeable. He did my save the dates, wedding invitations, and napkins. His work exceeded my expectations! Everything looked AMAZING. He's very flexible and will help you stay within your budget. I 100% recommend using him for any of your paper needs. I will definitely use him again!

Invitations Etc, Inc's reply:

Thanks Karli, your words mean the world to me....this reaction is exactly the reason I love to do what I do. You and Austin are amazing people and deserve all the happiness in the world!
  • Meghan
    Meghan V. Married on 05/30/2020

The Best Vendor

Steve was the most professional, detail oriented, and timely vendor that I worked with. Not only was Steve's work impeccable, but he worked with me to make sure every detail was perfect. My husband and I postponed our 2020 wedding 3 times, and Steve was always reaching out to make sure I had everything that I needed. Steve went above and beyond to make sure that guests were notified of changes, and that when our wedding finally arrived, we had stunning programs, menus and napkins. I have often heard horror stories of brides and vendors, especially during COVID. Steve is NOT one of those vendors. I would recommend him above anyone else, and I am looking forward to working with him on other needs in the future. Thank you Steve!!

Invitations Etc, Inc's reply:

Meghan, thank you so much for your humbling review. I appreciate you and Jack so much for your positive attitudes through the entire situation. You kept a smile on my face that is for sure and I would love to work with you and your family anytime. So glad you were happy with everything. Best wishes you two!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

A Class Act DJ Service A Class Act DJ Service Wedding DJs

Steve & Michelle at Invitations Etc. are great to work with! Besides amazing invitations, and helpful expert advice, they always go the extra mile to make sure you are taken care of. Professional, caring, and hard working, with top quality offerings. Stop by their store in Batavia or book them online, you will be impressed!

235 W. Wilson Street Batavia, 60510

We are by appointment so our clients can feel relaxed and not rushed. Appointments accepted 6 days a week, day and evening available. Visit our website to make an appointment today!
Location of (Invitations Etc, Inc)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding