235 W. Wilson Street, Batavia, IL 60510 Map · Phone number

About Invitations Etc, Inc

Open since 2006, Invitations Etc. is a budget friendly and customer service driven privately owned studio.

We are By Appointment so that we can make the most of your time with us. You are sure to find what you need and more at Invitations Etc. If it needs to be printed...we can do it from Save the Dates and Showers, to Invitations as well as your day of needs. All at a price that is super competitive and usually lower than the rest. Our goal, make it stunning but make it affordable. Oh, and you will probably find us to be one of the most "easy to work with" vendors during your wedding planning. There is a reason for that. We love what we do! Make an appointment today!

Follow Invitations Etc, Inc on

68 Reviews for Invitations Etc, Inc

• Michael

Michael King · Married on 10/27/2018

Professionalism and Quality

From our first meeting with Steve at their lovely office in downtown Batavia, we knew that we would be in good hands with Invitations Etc for our wedding invitations and prints. They offer a large selection of options, but Steve worked to understand us and highlight designs which matched our tastes. Communication was effective and pleasant along the way, and we received just what we wanted ahead of every deadline.

We met with other providers, and we couldn't be more pleased with our decision to work with Invitations Etc. We have already offered recommendations for their services and will continue to do so moving forward.

Thank you Steve!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Bobbie McElhinney · Married on 10/27/2018

My favorite vendor

Steve was one of my favorite vendors (if not my favorite vendor!) to work with. His communication was spot on and he made you feel like you were the only client he was working with. His taste and eye for design: impeccable! Steve gave us so many personal recommendations and he brought our vision to life. My husband and I were thrilled with how our paper products turned out (including church programs and thank you cards!) We received so many compliments from our family and friends and it's all thanks to Steve! You definitely want Steve a part of your vendor "dream team"! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Invitations Etc, Inc's reply:

Thank you both for your kind words. I appreciated the chance to work with you and valued the relationship we built along the way. I look forward to the chance in working with you again down the road as I am always here if you need me.

Jordan · Married on 09/07/2018

I simply cannot recommend Invitations Etc highly enough. Steve, who we worked with throughout the duration of our wedding, was extremely knowledgeable, professional, responsive, and talented. He helped us create our beautiful wedding invitations that were exactly what we wanted and received SO many compliments. When I requested table cards, menus, and programs, Steve was able to create everything using the same design as our invitations so that all components were cohesive and beautiful. I am so incredibly happy with the outcome of everything, and am so appreciative of the stellar service that Steve provided. Hands down, would 1000% recommend, and look forward to working together in the future! Thank you so so much!!!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Invitations Etc, Inc's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Jordan, it was a pleasure to work with you and John through the entire process. As enjoyable for me as it was for you. I appreciate your review more than you know. Always here when you need me...take care of yourselves.

Invitations Etc, Inc FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25

• A Class Act DJ Service
    A Class Act DJ Service Wedding DJs

Steve & Michelle at Invitations Etc. are great to work with! Besides amazing invitations, and helpful expert advice, they always go the extra mile to make sure you are taken care of. Professional, caring, and hard working, with top quality offerings. Stop by their store in Batavia or book them online, you will be impressed!

• 235 W. Wilson Street Batavia, 60510 See on map
    We are by appointment so our clients can feel relaxed and not rushed. Appointments accepted 6 days a week, day and evening available. Visit our website to make an appointment today!