1N230 Timber Ridge Dr., Winfield, IL 60190 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Calligraphy by Kari

Custom calligraphy for every occasion!

www.calligraphybykari.com

I can provide services for your wedding nationwide!! Everything wedding: envelope addressing, menu cards, name cards,
table numbers, and hand-painted aisle runners! I also offer a stuff, stamp and send service to completely make your
wedding day preparation hassle-free. I can create anything your heart desires to make
your wedding unique, special, and to add to the "magic" of the day.

I also can create customized wedding or bridesmaid gifts, special baby gifts, creative announcements,
unique greeting cards, name fill-ins on certificates, and even more possibilities! I am very easy to work with...
just check out my reviews from previously satisfied customers. Please refer to my website
for more details: www.calligraphybykari.com or email me at kari@calligraphybykari.com.

I would be pleased to create something distinctive for you and your big day!

Follow Calligraphy by Kari on

K2
DSCN2506

8 Reviews for Calligraphy by Kari

Leslie · Married on 08/31/2008

Calligraphy by Kari is such a fantastic service. Kari is so easy to work with and provides EXCEPTIONAL service. Her calligraphy was so gorgeous on my wedding invitations, I had to convine people that it was done by hand.

She's very reasonably priced and works very fast. HIGHLY recommended.

Sent on 09/25/2008
  • I

Colleen · Married on 11/10/2007

My Mom found Kari on the internet and it turned out she lived in Wisconsin where I used to live. My Mom took care of sending out our invitations, so she and I both worked with Kari. If you are looking for a calligrapher, call Kari! She was wonderful! We did everything through the mail, by phone and by e-mail and it was a breeze. She sent samples until we had the style we were looking for. She was professional, responded to e-mails with lightning speed and was so sweet during all our planning. She was extremely flexible - making changes and additions were no problem. All the work was completed BEFORE the promised date. She was reasonably priced and her work was EXQUISITE! Her attention to detail was unsurpassed. We had so many compliments on how beautiful the wedding invitations, place cards and table numbers were. She made us look good and I would hire her in a minute should I need calligraphy services in the future. She helped make our wedding the one I always dreamed of. She is a gem and you will be glad you called her.

Sent on 11/13/2007

Loren · Married on 10/25/2007

If you want to really impress your guests with unique place cards and table numbers for your reception, then you must check out Calligraphy by Kari! She is such a nice person and fun to work with. She always returned our calls and emails very quickly which we appreciated. We were thrilled when we received our order. Each and every card was SO beautiful and completed with attention to detail and high quality. Kari went above and beyond in her efforts to provide us with exactly the look and feel we wanted for our guest tables at our wedding reception. Kari's calligraphy work truly added to the beauty of our special day!

Sincerely,
    Loren and Joey Lascon

Sent on 11/03/2007

Calligraphy by Kari FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Calligraphy by Kari 1
    Free Calligraphy Sample!
    Get a FREE sample of my calligraphy work to help you make your wedding distinctive and as elegant as it can be! I will hand-create an envelope with your name and address with your choice of black or brown ink AND style! Please contact me for details.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Calligraphy by Kari to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 1N230 Timber Ridge Dr. Winfield, 60190 See on map
    7156171858 (Other Phone Number)