19941 Kentville Road, Tiskilwa, IL 61368 Map · Phone number

About A Class Act DJ Service

I'm Andy Fuzak, a Professional Wedding DJ for over 15 years. I understand and recognize the significance of your wedding day, and I believe that my calling to serve people, my in depth dance and music backgrond, and my commitment to excellence and a perfect outcome all come together when I DJ a wedding. I put all my heart into making your wedding day, a memorable celebration filled with fun, laughter, and joy! it is my passion and joy, to plan, prepare for, and then unleash the thunder of celebration that they you will never forget and cherish the rest of their lives together!

In addition to DJing weddings, I'm also a professional dance instructor, which I believe gives me an added ability to know the kind of music that draws people of all ages to the dance floor. And, since wedding celebrations are inherently multigenerational, I work hard to make them family friendly, and include everyone into the celebration so that it's as memorable for all your guests, as it is for you.

People continually tell me that I am very good at what I do; and they back up their words by referring me to others. This is how I have built my business… I give my clients my very best, and they in turn tell others about how well I served them. It's as simple as that. I am regularly referred by the clients I have worked for, and I am continually being added to preferred vendor lists. Please read my reviews to hear what past clients have written about me.

933651d892459d2e 1319001122986 DSC5755

A Class Act DJ Service 6
A Class Act DJ Service 7

Nathan Solak · Married on 07/15/2018

Best DJ Ever

Andy was the best. Everyone at our wedding was talking about what a great DJ we had. Even when we go to weddings today, people comment that our DJ was so much better than the current one. Andy was super friendly, flexible, and, above all, on top of everything always. Not only did he work great with everyone else that we had, but he was also always thinking a few steps ahead. Him and his son also took some amazing shots of the dance floor that our photographer didn't get and the enthusiasm that he had (including the Hula Hoops!) was amazing. Would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Kathleen · Married on 06/08/2018

DJ Andy is the best!! We had the pleasure of working with Andy to plan and execute an unforgettable experience for our wedding reception. We met with him a couple times before our event and it was really helpful to have his insight planning the schedule for the evening. He was very organized and did a great job working with various music genres (e.g. trip-hop/downtempo as well as country). Andy was able to read the crowd and keep the fun vibe going all night. All of our guests were highly complimentary of the great music and how smoothly things went. Andy also worked really well with our venue to make sure the flow of the evening went off without a hitch. He told us at our first meeting that he didn't want us to think or worry about anything on the night of our wedding and we didn't! And now that the wedding is over, we're gonna miss him :) Andy's professionalism, communication and positive attitude made him an absolute joy to work with and exceeded all of our expectations. We cannot speak highly enough about the phenomenal job Andy (and Josh) did! Thanks to both of you for helping make our wedding reception an amazing night we'll never forget!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Maggie · Married on 05/27/2018

My Father hired Andy to do our ceremony and reception! Andy was extremely professional, flexible, and fun to work with! We would highly recommend using A Class Act DJ Service for your special occasion (wedding, party, ect). You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 06/24/2018

A Class Act DJ Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,396.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,396.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC

• The Barn at Hornbaker Gardens
    The Barn at Hornbaker Gardens Barn & Farm Weddings

We love when Andy comes to DJ a wedding. Very professional, organized, fun and pays attention to detail. Always a pleasure!

• Invitations Etc, Inc
    Invitations Etc, Inc Wedding Invitations

Top notch person all around. Everyone we have referred to him has come away happy with the entire experience.

• 19941 Kentville Road Tiskilwa, 61368 See on map