Three Roses

Crystal Lake, IL View map

Three Roses is a professional wedding stationery service located in Crystal Lake, Illinois. This experienced team is dedicated to the creation of a custom invitation that reflects your personal style and taste. Three Roses makes high-quality a priority within each design, carefully handcrafting a unique piece that effortlessly matches the aesthetic of your special day.

This Illinois-based service strives to develop a personal connection with you, gaining an authentic understanding of your dream vision for your wedding. Three Roses aims to deliver seamless service, providing initial consultations for clients to ensure their genuine satisfaction. This skilled team is well-versed in the creation of a range of products including menus, place cards, RSVP cards, save-the-dates, and thank-you cards. In addition, a variety of services are available including addressing, foil-stamping, laser cutting, and letterpressing.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Shipping
Thermography
    Maria S. Married on 07/02/2019

Amazing!!!

Christina’s work is amazing! She made my engagement party and my wedding invitations. She was able to create everything that I wanted and made it better than I imagined. She is able to create designs so quickly and accurately. Christina also helped me to pick the best fonts and paper to match the design that I was looking for. She was very professional and quickly replied anytime I needed to change something on the invitations. My husband and I were so glad to have worked with her. I have recommended her to my family and friends and would recommend to anyone!!

Chicago, IL Crystal Lake, IL, 60018
Location of (Three Roses)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding