Jessica Draper Calligraphy

Sugar Grove, IL View map

I can’t wait to help with your invitations, signs, escort cards, and anything else you need hand lettered for your special day! Make an amazing first impression to your guests with your pen and ink invitations, which will set the tone for your wedding.

I started my calligraphy journey in fifth grade during a forty-five minute class on “Explore More Day”. Sixteen years later and I still love lettering! I have grown from using calligraphy markers, to dip pen, and now creating my own ink with gouache watercolors. I love calligraphy because you truly never stop learning, and you can always keep improving your style. Life is hectic, but I love sitting down and carving out time to write and create. It truly is therapeutic for me!

When I’m not practicing calligraphy, you can find me playing board games with the family, binging on Netflix or trying out new craft beers.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Calligraphy

What is your minimum order requirement?

Elizabeth H. Married on 07/24/2021

Perfection!

We truly could not be happier with our wedding stationary!!! Jess is incredibly talented and was able to capture the exact look I wanted for our calligraphy! Her work is truly stunning! It was a pleasure working with Jess and we would recommend her to anyone in need of an excellent Calligrapher!!!

Elizabeth & Steve
  • Sasha
    Sasha P. Married on 05/15/2021

Details Our Guest Still Rave About, Months Later!

We searched high and low for a calligrapher, and, within the first 5 minutes of our initial conversation with Jessica, we knew that Jessica Draper Calligraphy was THE one!

We had a pretty clear vision of the calligraphy pieces we needed for our botanical-inspired wedding. Jessica's attentiveness, professionalism, and pure talent made our vision come to life even better than we could have imagined.

All of the pieces that Jessica made for us were stunning! From the table numbers to the bar menus, seating chart, and place cards, her work really helped us tie the aesthetic of our day together. Even weeks after our wedding, guests are still raving about the vintage postcard place cards that Jessica made for us.

In addition to being incredibly talented, Jessica is an all-around wonderful human being. We highly recommend her to any couple considering including calligraphy pieces on their big day. Trust us; you will not regret it.
    Marisela J. Married on 09/21/2020

custom business card

Working with Jessica was a great experience and the quality of her work was superb!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sugar Grove, 60554
Location of (Jessica Draper Calligraphy)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding