221 Creations

Downers Grove, IL View map

Setting the Perfect Tone

221 Creations will help you set the perfect tone for your wedding! We represent several national vendors of wedding invitations, and we can also create a custom invitation that you have been dreaming of. Brides are encouraged to call for an appointment to meet with Mary Kay, Beth or Julie for a wedding invitation consultation.

While you are at the store take time to shop our wedding jewelry, veils, and accessories to enhance your look on your wedding day.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

1 User photo

Carolyn Married on 12/28/2018

EXCELLENT Experience and Elegent Work

I recently had the pleasure to work with Mary Kay Vincenti through 221 Creations, and I could not be happier with the EXCELLENT services I was provided! I went to Mary Kay for all of my wedding day stationary needs- invites, RSVPs, breakfast invites, placecards, table numbers, favor signs and ceremony programs. Mary Kay created a design that was incorporated through all stationary components needed. She truly created a beautiful and elegant invitation, which set the tone for our wedding from the moment our guests opened our invite. Mary Kay was very communicative and open throughout the entire design process. I would recommend Mary Kay and 221 Creations to anyone and everyone! Thank you so much Mary Kay and 221 Creations!
    Kristin K. Married on 10/12/2018

Highly Recommended!

We used 221 Creations for our invitations, table numbers, and placecards. They all turned out perfect! We had our wedding at the zoo and they made all our paper goods matching and animal themed. We received so many compliments on everything they made for us!

221 Creations's reply:

Thanks Kristin for the review. It was a pleasure working on your fun zoo themed wedding invites and day of stationery!
  • Mary Kate
    Mary K. Married on 07/15/2017
    I loved working with 221 Creations! I worked with Beth when creating my invitations and place cards. She did a wonderful job and they turned out perfectly. This is a great shop to work with since they take the time to help with the little details. They also can create the designs that you imagine and make them into a reality. Beth came to the rescue when I needed programs. I decided to do programs last minute and they were done flawlessly. I can’t say enough great things about 221 Creations and will defiantly recommending them to anyone planning a wedding.

Becky Brown Photography Becky Brown Photography Wedding Photographers

The ladies at 221 Creations are the best! They have amazing and unique options for all your stationary needs (invites, programs, save the dates) and so much more! I would highly recommend using their services for adding a personal touch to your wedding day!

1008 Curtiss Street Suite 2 Downers Grove, IL, 60515
331-777-4979

M, T, W, Th, F - 11-5 Sat 11-4 Other times available by appointment
Location of (221 Creations)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding