Walden Floral Design

Downers Grove, IL View map Visit website

Based in Downers Grove, Illinois, Walden Floral Design will create beautiful designs using premium flowers to fit your wedding theme and vision. Whether you are having a classic, modern, romantic or vintage-styled wedding, Walden Floral will design what you are looking for.

Walden Floral Design sets up a complimentary consultation with couples first while offering samples to view. Only the freshest and highest quality flowers are professionally designed by members of Walden Floral’s team. All bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages are custom designed to fit the couple. They also create beautiful aisle, altar and chuppah decor, table arrangements and have flower petals and single flowers available. On the day of the wedding, they will deliver to events in Chicago and surrounding communities and set up all decor.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$325

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$16

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$73

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Modern
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Emily W. Married on 08/14/2022

Incredibly happy

Words can’t describe how beautiful our wedding flowers were from Walden Floral. From our first consultation to right before the ceremony, Denise was incredibly kind and communicative. I put all my trust in her and she made my vision come to life! I will definitely be going to Walden for any flowers we may need in the future.

Hi Emily!
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review! All of us at Walden Floral really appreciate your kind words. You were fabulous to work with and we just loved designing your flowers with the gorgeous dahlias! Thank you again and best wishes to you and Chris!
    Becky F. Married on 10/02/2021

Beautiful flowers!

Walden Floral was a preferred vendor for our wedding venue, and it is easy to see why. I met with Denise in December 2019, for a September 2020 date, and from our initial meeting, it was clear she knew what she was doing. I told her one flower I had to have in my bouquet, and she took it from there.
    When our wedding needed to be postponed to October 2021, she went above and beyond to make sure she could still honor her contract with us, and when the weather forecast the day of our wedding was iffy - she was in touch with me all day going over my options.
    At one point, we changed our minds about centerpieces, and she sat down and talked me through some options that would be simple, yet elegant, and didn't break the bank. I irrationally loved my bridal bouquet. I could not have been happier with the flowers she picked to complement my original flower, and it was absolutely breathtaking.

Walden Floral Design's reply:

Hi Becky!! Thank you for the great review! You were so wonderful to work with throughout the whole rescheduling and planning process. It has been a challenging time for wedding couples to adjust everything. All of us in the shop LOVED the beautiful colors you chose. Your bouquet photographed great in every image! Thank you for using Walden Floral Design. Wishing you the very best in your bright future!
    Teresa Married on 08/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stunning Flowers and Service!

Our flowers were stunning! My sister worked with Denise 10 years ago for his wedding and we had to use her! Denise also did our flowers for our shower and everything was STUNNING! Denise worked so well with us over the past few years after we postponed our wedding twice. She took time to listen to my ideas and tell me her thoughts and what would look great! Our bouquets were everything I imagined and she made our centerpieces Pinterest perfect! She is a pleasure to work with and I would absolutely recommend her to everyone for your floral needs for your wedding or any events!

Teresa!
    Thank you so much for the great review! You were wonderful to work with! We all loved your colors and flower design style. We are all so glad that you were pleased with all of your flowers. Wishing you the best in your bright future! Denise
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Jake & Alyssa
    34 photos · 08/21/2021

Naper Settlement Naper Settlement Church & Temple Weddings

Walden Floral does great work, every year they decorate our chapel for the Holidays. They are a pleasure to work with as well.

Bobak's Signature Events and Conference Center Bobak's Signature Events and Conference Center Banquet Halls

Walden Floral Design is my top recommended florist in the area. Their creativity, design and customer service are like no other. The flowers are absolutely amazing and stay that way for days on end. If my daughter were getting married I would look no further. I trust them 150% with my clients and I know that our brides will receive nothing but the freshest, best quality and most stunning arrangements and bouquets available, made by design.

Alpine Banquets Alpine Banquets Banquet Halls

Alpine Banquets Recommended!

744 Ogden Avenue Downers Grove, IL, 60515
Location of (Walden Floral Design)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding