1701 Ogden Avenue, Downers Grove, IL 60515 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Walden Floral Design

Based in Downers Grove, Illinois, Walden Floral Design will create beautiful designs using premium flowers to fit your wedding theme and vision. Whether you are having a classic, modern, romantic or vintage-styled wedding, Walden Floral will design what you are looking for.

Walden Floral Design sets up a complimentary consultation with couples first while offering samples to view. Only the freshest and highest quality flowers are professionally designed by members of Walden Floral’s team. All bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages are custom designed to fit the couple. They also create beautiful aisle, altar and chuppah decor, table arrangements and have flower petals and single flowers available. On the day of the wedding, they will deliver to events in Chicago and surrounding communities and set up all decor.

Follow Walden Floral Design on

Walden Floral Design 6
Walden Floral Design 7

Courtney Wadsworth · Married on 09/07/2019

Best wedding florist

We had the BEST experience with Denise & Walden Floral! We hired them as our wedding florist and they did an amazing job. During our initial consult Denise was extremely knowledgable and offered helpful advice. She listened to all my ideas & worked with our budget. Throughout the process she was very organized and responded quickly to emails. Our flowers on wedding day were absolutely beautiful & exactly what I had envisioned! We received so many compliments on the church & venue flowers. I highly recommend working with Walden Floral & I am so thankful they were our wedding florist!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Walden Floral Design's reply:

Thank you, Courtney!! We so loved working with you and your mom on your wedding floral designs. We wish you and Brooks all the best in your new life together! Thank you for the lovely review.

Liz · Married on 04/20/2019

Most knowlegeable florist in Chicagoland

If you are like me and have a vision in your head of what you want and just a stockpile of pins on Pintrest of different looks and flowers Denise at Walden is your best bet! I told her what I wanted and showed her a bunch of pictures and she put it all together perfectly. She definitely helped make my day come together just the way I wanted it to.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Walden Floral Design's reply:

Thank you, Liz! You were so much fun to work with - I loved your ideas and I'm thrilled that you were happy with my input, too! I wish you, Dylan, and your families all the very best. Thank you for using Walden Floral Design.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Walden Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 325.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 16.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 73.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

• Naper Settlement
    Naper Settlement Church Weddings

Walden Floral does great work, every year they decorate our chapel for the Holidays. They are a pleasure to work with as well.

• Bobak's Signature Events
    Bobak's Signature Events Banquet Halls

Walden Floral Design is my top recommended florist in the area. Their creativity, design and customer service are like no other. The flowers are absolutely amazing and stay that way for days on end. If my daughter were getting married I would look no further. I trust them 150% with my clients and I know that our brides will receive nothing but the freshest, best quality and most stunning arrangements and bouquets available, made by design.

• Alpine Banquets