Walden Floral Design

Downers Grove, Illinois View map Visit website

Based in Downers Grove, Illinois, Walden Floral Design will create beautiful designs using premium flowers to fit your wedding theme and vision. Whether you are having a classic, modern, romantic or vintage-styled wedding, Walden Floral will design what you are looking for.

Walden Floral Design sets up a complimentary consultation with couples first while offering samples to view. Only the freshest and highest quality flowers are professionally designed by members of Walden Floral’s team. All bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages are custom designed to fit the couple. They also create beautiful aisle, altar and chuppah decor, table arrangements and have flower petals and single flowers available. On the day of the wedding, they will deliver to events in Chicago and surrounding communities and set up all decor.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$325

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$16

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$73

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Modern
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Bri
    Briana T. Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing experience!!

Our experience with Walden Floral was amazing from start to finish! We had a tight budget for our wedding flowers and Denise was able to work with it and suggest flowers we had not considered. When COVID changed our wedding plans, Denise and her team were consistently communicative and adaptable. The end product was absolutely beautiful and true to our design vision! We got lots of compliments!!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth S. Married on 08/31/2020

Exquisite Wedding Flowers

I am so glad I chose Walden Floral Design for my wedding in Aug. Due to Covid I chose to downsize the wedding to a small intimate backyard ceremony and toast. Denise didn’t skip a beat and helped me change our original plan to make the most out of the situation. I wanted to use my dad’s zinnias and Denise worked them into my bouquet and the ceremony flowers just beautifully! She was SO easy to work with; very helpful and knowledgeable about flowers l, colors and design. I highly recommend using Walden Floral Design for your wedding. I will be using them again next year for the big wedding reception we had originally planned, as well.
  • Mary
    Mary W. Married on 06/26/2020

Best Florist Ever!

Walden Floral Design was absolutely a joy to work with even under the circumstances due to the pandemic. The owner, Denise, went above and beyond to make our day special. We decided to have Denise do our flowers for a small ceremony on our original wedding day and we will use her again for our big event next year. Her flower arrangements were absolutely breathtaking and she was so helpful especially under all of the stressful conditions. Denise has such amazing expertise and she was always so warm and welcoming. Denise went out of her way to make our day absolutely perfect. She is truly talented and treated us like family. I would highly recommend!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jake & Alyssa
    34 photos · 08/21/2021

Naper Settlement Naper Settlement Church & Temple Weddings

Walden Floral does great work, every year they decorate our chapel for the Holidays. They are a pleasure to work with as well.

Bobak's Signature Events and Conference Center Bobak's Signature Events and Conference Center Banquet Halls

Walden Floral Design is my top recommended florist in the area. Their creativity, design and customer service are like no other. The flowers are absolutely amazing and stay that way for days on end. If my daughter were getting married I would look no further. I trust them 150% with my clients and I know that our brides will receive nothing but the freshest, best quality and most stunning arrangements and bouquets available, made by design.

Alpine Banquets Alpine Banquets Banquet Halls

Alpine Banquets Recommended!

1701 Ogden Avenue Downers Grove, Illinois, 60515
630-230-8488
Location of (Walden Floral Design)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding