Walden Floral Design Reviews

Walden Floral Design 6
Walden Floral Design 7

Liz · Married on 04/20/2019

Most knowlegeable florist in Chicagoland

If you are like me and have a vision in your head of what you want and just a stockpile of pins on Pintrest of different looks and flowers Denise at Walden is your best bet! I told her what I wanted and showed her a bunch of pictures and she put it all together perfectly. She definitely helped make my day come together just the way I wanted it to.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Walden Floral Design's reply:

Thank you, Liz! You were so much fun to work with - I loved your ideas and I'm thrilled that you were happy with my input, too! I wish you, Dylan, and your families all the very best. Thank you for using Walden Floral Design.

Teresa · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful!

Working with Denise and the Walden team was a pleasure! Our flowers and colors were beautiful for our fall wedding and received a ton of compliments! The day of the wedding, they arrived on time for flower drop off to multiple locations for bride and groom flowers and did an amazing job with reception set up! You can't go wrong with Walden!!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Patty Walters · Married on 10/12/2018

Perfect Flowers...Perfect Day!

Choosing Walden Floral Design to do the flowers for my daughter’s wedding was the best decision I ever made. Denise and her staff are simply fantastic! All aspects of the Floral work were perfect! They helped walk us thru flower and design options and all of the flowers were fresh and breathtaking. The staff was prompt and accommodating and Denise was very flexible in taking care of some special needs we had. She was intent on making my daughter’s vision a reality. If you want an exceptional florist..... choose Walden! Book early....because everyone wants them!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Walden Floral Design 8
    Walden Floral Design 9
    Walden Floral Design 10

Christine · Married on 09/15/2018

Would recommend to anyone needing flowers! Denise was wonderful to work with and she really did an AMAZING job on everything we needed for our wedding.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2018

Best floral vendor in Chicagoland

I wish I could give Walden MORE stars. They were, by far, my best vendor to work with. They gave me exactly what I wanted and stayed UNDER my budget. Denise worked with me to customize EACH arrangement and she did an amazing job!! I was really picky about what blooms went where and all of my requests were met and more! I can't recommend them highly enough, do yourself and favor and make ONE part of your wedding planning fun by hiring Walden.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Karen · Married on 08/04/2018

Sent on 08/07/2018

Lena · Married on 07/14/2018

Stunning arrangements

Walden Floral provided absolutely beautiful bouquets for my wedding. Denise worked with me to choose the best flowers and color combinations. The result was more beautiful than I had imagined. I am very grateful for Denise’s guidance, creativity and hard work on our behalf.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Steve/Debbie · Married on 06/29/2018

We were impressed with Denise Walden and all of the staff at Walden Floral Design. They stepped in and made our daughter and her husband’s wedding beautiful! The bouquets, the table flowers, the candles, and every floral aspect of the wedding were done to our daughter’s vision and were done very well! Bob from Walden gathered everything at the end of the evening so we did not need to be concerned about the cleanup. Quality is the word we would use to describe their floral artistry and efforts.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2018

Denise and the Walden Floral Design team did a great job with our wedding florals. Denise was extremely responsive and helpful. In our introductory meeting, she took considerable time to help me think creatively about how to stay within my floral budget, and what florals would stand up to the wear and tear of a wedding day. She delivered our floral order as requested. The Walden Floral team made an incredible bouquet and floral crown for me, and they did a great job with our eucalyptus garland for the banquet tables at our reception. Our attendees' boutonnieres and bouquets were a lovely combination of whimsical and sturdy. I would absolutely recommend working with them for your wedding! Thank you, Denise. :)

Sent on 07/26/2018
    Walden Floral Design 15
    Walden Floral Design 16

Kimmy · Married on 06/15/2018

Walden designed and delivered our beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, etc and they went above and beyond our expectations. I’m very picky when it comes to flowers, but Denise helped me design beautiful bouquets and centerpieces for my wedding. Walden has extremely helpful and kind people working there and I would highly recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 07/05/2018

S · Married on 01/27/2018

Denise was amazing to work with for our wedding. She was excited about our ideas (winter but not Christmas, corsages for the bridesmaids so they didn't have to hold something, candles, etc) and willing to work within our budget to make it happen. We had beautiful arrangements for both the ceremony and reception - she was even willing to include some little wire figurines I had DIY'd for the table centerpieces! She even made planning from out-of-state easy, and responded promptly to emails or phone calls.

Sent on 02/12/2018
    Walden Floral Design 17

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

WOW...where to start?!? Denise and her team are nothing short of AH-MAZING. We shopped around and I felt extremely comfortable with Denise. She was so specific with each flower and I felt that I knew exactly what the flowers were going to look like. She spent so much time with us and I truly appreciate that because I didn't stress a bit about the flowers. And as any bride knows, there's so much to stress about, so not worrying about my flowers was so helpful. I was STUNNED when I saw all the flowers for our wedding. My bouquet was gorgeous, the bigger arrangements were shockingly beautiful, all the centerpieces were better than I imagined, and all the other flowers were perfect. After using Walden Floral, I now have a florist for life! I was truly sad about going on my honeymoon right after the wedding because I didn't get to enjoy the flowers after the big day, but all my friends and family did. The flowers lasted for a couple weeks after and my everyone who took arrangements home said they received so many compliments on the flowers and they asked where they came from because they were so beautiful. Thanks to Denise and her team. You all are the best at what you do and we can't thank you enough!!!

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Walden Floral Design 18
    Walden Floral Design 19

Karen · Married on 09/02/2017

Denise the owner transformed our drab reception room into an enchanted forest. She was such a pleasure to work with and had terrific recommendations.

Sent on 09/25/2017
    Walden Floral Design 20
    Walden Floral Design 21
    Walden Floral Design 22
    Walden Floral Design 23

Ann · Married on 08/26/2017

Wow wow wow! Walden Floral Design did a beautiful job providing flowers for my daughters wedding. We were referred to Denise Walden by a friend who just raved so much about her own daughters wedding flowers that I had to set a meeting. Denise spent over an hour with us just discussing our vision. She wrote out an entire quote that day providing incredible detail and guidance, all before we had even decided to go with her. Denise was incredibly knowledgeable and has been in this business for over 30 years....it shows. She created wedding bouquets right in front of us with real flowers to show us her ideas. Needless to say we chose her and we were blown away. Not only did she try and help us stay within a budget, she helped provide the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen. She also helped me with decorating ideas for the reception tables and provided cost cutting ideas in general. All night people commented on the flowers. Incredibly professional, streamlined and a pleasure to work with. Best vendor experience by far! With gratitude, Ann Wyant

Sent on 08/28/2017

P · Married on 08/26/2017

Denise and her team did a wonderful job with the flowers at my wedding! They were great to work with from the start. I would highly recommend Walden Flowers for you floral needs.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Sheila · Married on 07/15/2017

Walden did extremely beautiful flowers for my daughters wedding. Her bouquet was stunning and the perfect compliment to her dress as were the bridesmaid bouquets and table pieces. I'm still enjoying them in my home! Bob took all Kelly's ideas and pictures and created just what she had envisioned. Denise could not have been more helpful. I would highly recommend using them.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Sheila · Married on 07/15/2017

Kelly's flowers were stunning beautiful. A perfect compliment to her dress as were the bridesmaids and table center pieces. A week later I am still enjoying them. Bob listened to Kelly's ideas and viewed her pictures and gave her exactly what she had imagined. Denise could not have been more helpful. I would highly recommend Walden Floral

Sent on 07/22/2017

Greta · Married on 06/23/2017

This was my second experience with Walden Floral. They were contracted for flower arrangements for my sisters wedding 2 years ago. With how my sister's flowers turned out, I knew right away I would not consider any other vendor!

They are easy to work with and have such an artistic eye. We told them our color scheme (hot pink, coral, light pink with greens mixed in), and didn't have a huge preference on specific types of flowers. They were able to use their artistic skills in creating absolutely beautiful arrangements, that turned out even better than expected! I was truly amazed!

Our pictures came out beautiful having the flowers as accents and at the end of the night since we had provided the vases, our guests were able to go home with a centerpiece. Would highly suggest working with Walden Floral on your big day!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Marissa · Married on 05/12/2017

I used Walden Floral for our wedding and they did a stunning job! When I first started planning, I called a florist closer to my house. My wedding was the same weekend as Mother's Day; however, and they were limited on how many orders they could take that weekend. Instead, they referred me to Denise, and I'm so glad they did! She listened to the things I wanted and designed my centerpieces on the spot so I could see exactly what they'd look like. Additionally, she was very sensitive to our budget and did not try to upsell us on items we didn't need. We received many compliments on the bouquets and centerpieces.

Overall, Denise and her staff did a lovely job on our wedding, and I will definitely use them in the future!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Amanda · Married on 04/22/2017

Denise and her entire staff are amazing! The flowers for my wedding were absolutely beautiful and we loved them! They helped me with every question I had, and made sure that everything was just like I wanted it. I had trouble picturing my bouquet in the beginning, and Denise helped put it together and make my vision come true! She also worked within my budget, which is great because flowers can be very expensive! I cannot say enough great things about this company. If you have a wedding or event coming up, this is the best florist around!

Sent on 05/01/2017
  • User6920179 · 2+ years ago

We found Denise and the staff provided great advice and worked easily with the wedding vision. Their responsiveness and customer service was outstanding. The flowers were absolutely perfect and delivered on-time with no problems whatsoever. Walden Floral Design gets our highest recommendation.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Colleen · Married on 06/18/2016

I would highly recommend Walden floral to anyone! We ordered my bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets and centerpieces for our June wedding from Walden. During our initial consultation, we met with the owner, Denise. She was just wonderful and took the time to really listen to our needs. She made sure to stay within our price range and was extremely knowledgeable while offering great advice and suggestions. I had meaningful family charms that I wanted her to add my bouquet and she made sure she took great care of them. She made sure they looked beautiful and even accomodated the size of my bouquet to accomodate the charms. One of the most impressive things that still sticks in my mind is the fact that she called me directly the morning of the wedding and gave me an update. She told me that my flowers looked beautiful and told me that her driver was already on his way to the church for the delivery. I cannot tell you how reasurring it was to hear that. I was so impressed that she took the time to keep me posted so that I did not have to worry or wonder if they made it on time. When you work with Walden Floral, you really get that family oriented service. I was incredibly impressed by their customer service, their passion for what they do and the level of involvement Denise has with her customers. Thank you for making our day so very special. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and you were just wonderful to work with!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/11/2016

Denise and her team were wonderful to work with throughout my wedding planning process. Denise took a lot of care in our initial meeting to determine what flowers/arrangements would work best for my wedding plans and was respectful about our budget. The flowers on the wedding day came out better than I could have imagined. I was thrilled with Walden Floral Design and will recommend them to all my family and friends in the future.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Cheryl · Married on 06/04/2016

There aren't enough words to describe how amazing Denise and the staff at Walden Floral are. They were always quick to respond to emails or phone calls and gladly met with us in person to discuss any concerns or ideas that we had. All of our wedding day flowers were beyond gorgeous! Walden Floral went above and beyond to help add in and set up all of our special touches to create our perfect Blackhawks wedding!

Sent on 06/12/2016