DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago-Oak Brook

Oak Brook, IL View map
Guests 50 to 450

Guests 50 to 450

Welcome to the DoubleTree Chicago Oak Brook, a premier corporate conference center hotel and an exceptional venue for your weddings, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties and bridal showers. Convenient and centric to Chicago International O'Hare Airport, Midway Airport, downtown Chicago, and the business districts of Oak Brook, Oak Brook Terrace, Lombard, Burr Ridge, Westchester, Lisle, and Naperville. We are located across the street from the famous Oakbrook Center with fabulous shopping, dining and spa facilities for you, your bridal party and family.

At DoubleTree Hotel Chicago Oak Brook, there are 427 guest rooms and suites, available with choice of king and two double beds. So, we have a room to suit your needs. For your special day we have three fabulous spaces, our Oak Brook Ballroom, our most recently added Wine Den and the largest of our spaces our Grand Ballroom.

If it is an outdoor ceremony you are looking for we have a Gazebo that sits near the creek and surrounded by lush greenery. Our space offers a great deal of flexibilty in which to plan your perfect day!

Some inclusions in our wedding packages are: White Glove Service, Butler Passed Hors d'oeuvres, Five Hour Open Bar, Champagne Toast, 4-6 Course Dinners, Tableside Wine Service throughout Dinner, Custom Designed Wedding Cake, Coffee and Hot Tea Service, Complimentary Wedding Night Suite for the happy couple and Special Amenity Delivered on Your Wedding Night, Elegant White Floor Length Linens, Votive Candle Accents, Preferred Pricing for Guest Room Block, Personalized Website, Complimentary Coat Check, Complimentary Covered Parking for your Guests, Private Tasting for up to Six Guests, Complimentary One Year Anniversary Cake, and much, much more!

Your Oak Brook wedding ceremony, wedding reception, bridal luncheon, or elegant rehearsal dinner will be luxurious, personalized, and totally unique at the Doubletree Hotel Chicago Oak Brook.

Call our dedicated wedding specialist today!

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500.00

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$30.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Premium Liquor

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Hotel

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Wine

What food and beverage items are available?

China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Wheelchair Access

• Margaret
    Margaret Married on 09/16/2018

Lovely Summer Wedding at the Gazebo

My Wedding was perfect. Lovely sunny day by the Gazebo with cocktail and reception to follow. The drinks and food were great. I had no complaints from anyone. My cake was even delicious and you order it with the hotel package that was offered. My wedding suite was spacious and comfortable. I could look down from my room and see everyone arrive. Khullod the coordinator was awesome and kudos to the chef for making my food just like I wanted it.
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 09/01/2017
    We used the Doubletree Oak Brook for our guest room block the week of our wedding. They were very easy to set up, and I had no trouble getting in touch with them to check on the status of the block and make updates as our guest numbers increased. I also booked a suite with them for the bridesmaids and myself to get ready on the day of the wedding, and they were extremely helpful. I was easily able to arrange to have a high-top table and extension cord delivered to the room, and they were also able to arrange for sandwiches to be sent up at lunch time so we didn't go hungry. They also ran complimentary shuttles between our venue and the hotel so that our guests wouldn't get stranded. All in all, I am so glad we chose to stay here for our wedding.
  • Sqwiggy
    Chantelle Married on 04/02/2016
    Khulood and her team are the absolute best. They made my wedding 100% perfect. They were so accommodating and listened to my vision and worked with my budget.

221 Creations 221 Creations Wedding Invitations

DoubleTree is a great place for a reception. We did the wedding invites and supporting stationery for a wedding here and DoubleTree treated our Bride so professionally. Highly recommend DoubleTree Oak Brook.

1909 Spring Road Oak Brook, 60523
630-472-6000

Monday through Friday 7am - 6pm
Location of (DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago-Oak Brook)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding