21W539 Park Ave, Lombard, IL 60148 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $600
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Events By Kiersten

Events By Kiersten is a professional wedding planning company based out of Lombard, Illinois. Wherever you are in the planning process, the team will help alleviate your stress, providing detailed planning and coordination services to create your ideal wedding.

Events By Kiersten offers many services to execute your special day flawlessly. This company has experience planning and coordinating a variety of weddings, such as cultural, destination, eco-friendly, non-religious, and religious weddings. Couples working with Events By Kiersten for their special day will have access to the following services:

• Budget analysis

Events By Kiersten 6
Events By Kiersten 7

Katie Brennan · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolute Wedding Lifesaver

My now husband and I hired Kiersten just ONE WEEK before our wedding. We had been doing most of the planning on our own from across the country and as our special day approached we quickly realized we were a tad in over our heads. I reached out to Kiersten and she was immediately responsive and totally on board. She dove right and in absolutely took the reins without stall. She organized and reached out to all of our vendors, she coordinated their arrival time, their parking, their set up and their meals. She decorated our cocktail hour and reception hall with all of the small signs and decorations that we had as well as some that she provided for us. Our wedding day was spectacular and magically and my husband and I were able to fully enjoy ourselves, she truly made our day come to life! She even had my flats ready when she saw I was done dancing in heels!! She was an absolute lifesaver. She came with a wedding day emergency kit, her own running shoes and a big smile. She worked her A** off for us and we will be eternally grateful. WOULD 100% RECOMMEND.

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Sharde

Sharde Acosta · Married on 02/16/2019

Flexible and Very Thorough

Kiersten was a fantastic wedding coordinator. My now husband and I got a great vibe from her right from the start. She walked through each part of the wedding planning process that we both knew she would be a part of plus any additional events that would help her get to know the vendors, wedding party, etc. Her schedule is very flexible. Any calls or meetings we had were very thorough and never rushed. We were CC'd in any emails she sent to any vendors and if I didn't have time to sort through them all, she would simply explain it all to me over the phone when I had time. She also handled my emotional episode before the rehearsal dinner very well and with a lot of compassion. So ladies and gents if you're looking for someone who is responsive to your wedding needs and can work with your busy schedule, then look no further. She is the best!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Events By Kiersten FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 600.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,300.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Events By Kiersten 1
    Day of coordinating/planning packages bookings in advance
    When you book in advance you get unlimited communication and vendor referrals. Booking 6-12 months ahead we offer a deal of any extra meeting with vendors or venue at no additional charge. Use of any decor items no additional charge, come shop my signs, mirrors, easels, votives and so much more. This saves you time and money in accent pieces for your wedding vision! Once you sign the contract with payment of services retainer that holds the date and my services start and you will have me by your side every step of the way! Expert advice and experience in the the wedding industry. Have peace of mind knowing you have a planner that works with and your other vendors to make sure everything works seamlessly.

• Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael
    Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael Wedding Officiants

I thoroughly enjoyed partnering with Kiersten as the DOC of a recent wedding. Between the venue and different vendors she was on top of everything. Kiersten is friendly yet professional like a good Day of Coordinator should be. A stress-free bride and groom are so much easier to work with on wedding day and Events by Kiersten helps deliver just that.

• 21W539 Park Ave Lombard, IL, 60148 See on map