21W539 Park Ave, Lombard, IL 60148 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $600
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 2

About Events By Kiersten

Events By Kiersten is a professional wedding planning company based out of Lombard, Illinois. Wherever you are in the planning process, the team will help alleviate your stress, providing detailed planning and coordination services to create your ideal wedding.

Events By Kiersten offers many services to execute your special day flawlessly. This company has experience planning and coordinating a variety of weddings, such as cultural, destination, eco-friendly, non-religious, and religious weddings. Couples working with Events By Kiersten for their special day will have access to the following services:

• Budget analysis

Events By Kiersten 7
  • Sharde

Sharde Acosta · Married on 02/16/2019

Flexible and Very Thorough

Kiersten was a fantastic wedding coordinator. My now husband and I got a great vibe from her right from the start. She walked through each part of the wedding planning process that we both knew she would be a part of plus any additional events that would help her get to know the vendors, wedding party, etc. Her schedule is very flexible. Any calls or meetings we had were very thorough and never rushed. We were CC'd in any emails she sent to any vendors and if I didn't have time to sort through them all, she would simply explain it all to me over the phone when I had time. She also handled my emotional episode before the rehearsal dinner very well and with a lot of compassion. So ladies and gents if you're looking for someone who is responsive to your wedding needs and can work with your busy schedule, then look no further. She is the best!

Sent on 03/23/2019
  • Kiri

Kiri Brown · Married on 09/22/2018

So thankful I had Kiersten to help guide me through the process!

Kiersten was amazing and very easy to work with! She was exactly what I needed to help guide me through the process and organize with my busy schedule of work and two kids! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Events By Kiersten 8

Events By Kiersten's reply:

Kiri
    Thank you for the kind words and I am so happy to have helped you through the process. Thank you for trusting me as your full service planner for your beautiful backyard wedding vision. I’m so excited for you and Jack and glad you were happy with your wedding day!
    It was an awesome experience working with you and your mother in law during the months of planning we did together. Working with other amazing vendors we brought your vision to life beautifully and it was a wonderful time with great food and drinks and service.
    Truly honored to be apart of the special day and be there for you through the process! You have an amazing husband and adorable family! Wishing you all the best and happy holidays as husband and wife!

Events By Kiersten FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 600.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,300.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Events By Kiersten 1
    -20%
    20% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Events By Kiersten 2
    Day of coordinating/planning packages bookings in advance
    When you book in advance you get unlimited communication and vendor referrals. Booking 6-12 months ahead we offer a deal of any extra meeting with vendors or venue at no additional charge. Use of any decor items no additional charge, come shop my signs, mirrors, easels, votives and so much more. This saves you time and money in accent pieces for your wedding vision! Once you sign the contract with payment of services retainer that holds the date and my services start and you will have me by your side every step of the way! Expert advice and experience in the the wedding industry. Have peace of mind knowing you have a planner that works with and your other vendors to make sure everything works seamlessly.

• Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael
    Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael Wedding Officiants

I thoroughly enjoyed partnering with Kiersten as the DOC of a recent wedding. Between the venue and different vendors she was on top of everything. Kiersten is friendly yet professional like a good Day of Coordinator should be. A stress-free bride and groom are so much easier to work with on wedding day and Events by Kiersten helps deliver just that.

• 21W539 Park Ave Lombard, IL, 60148 See on map