Jennifer Matteo Event Planning

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,550 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,550 Package Price

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning is a wedding event-planning service based out of Sarasota, Florida. Jennifer and her team take pride in producing and styling custom weddings and events that are tailored to every couple, budget, and fairytale vision. They like to think outside of the box and aim to be creative when realizing all ideas. While based out of Sarasota, they have crafted one-of-a-kind events across the globe and will go above and beyond to bring your vision to life.

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning can offer planning assistance for a whole host of events. These include civil unions, destination weddings, double weddings, eco-friendly weddings, military weddings, and both religious and non-religious weddings. Some of the professional event planning services that they offer include:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,550

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,550

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$500

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Samantha
    Samantha D. Married on 01/01/2022

Beyond amazing.

I cannot recommend Jennifer and her team enough. My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Jennifer over a long period of time (thank you COVID) and I never had any doubt that regardless of what was going on in the world, we did not need to worry about anything for our wedding. Through rescheduling, last minute drop-outs due to people being sick and so much more, Jennifer and her team were on top of making sure everything went smoothly. Her style and design truly transformed the already beautiful Powel Crosley Estate into the venue of our dreams. It was so amazing to see the vision we had spoken of come to life. Jennifer has so many contacts in the industry and I knew anyone she recommended would be the best of the best. This was especially key as we are not local to Sarasota and we wanted to make sure the vendors we chose were ones that we would be happy with. We never wanted the day to end. I highly recommend utilizing Jennifer for any special event you are planning.

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

It was such a joy to work with you and Joey!! I am still swooning over your amazing vision - thank you so much for letting us "do our thing" and make your vision come to life!!!
  • Haley
    Haley R. Married on 11/06/2021

The absolute best

The easiest and best decision we made for our wedding was hiring Jennifer Matteo and her team. Not only is Jen and her team incredibly talented, they’re amazing human beings and so much fun to work with. JMEP made the whole process of planning our wedding fun and stress free. From every vendor they recommended, to the show table(s), to every small detail, everything was so amazing!! I’m sure I wasn’t the easiest client they’ve had - I was the annoying bride that changed everything twice- but they never made me feel short of amazing. I can’t get over of how perfect our wedding day was, all thanks to Jen, Bridgette, and the rest of the team. We love JMEP and will find another reason to hire them again soon. Thank you - we are forever grateful!

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

HALEY!!! You are the best, truly. I ADORE your family, and we are so, so thankful to call you clients and friends!! So looking forward to the next sister's wedding!!! (no rush!!!). Best wishes for an amazing marriage!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

21 photos · 11/03/2017

Deals

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 1
Gift
Meet to discuss your vision, get recommendations on vendors, decor and overall budget. I am happy to walk you through the planning process and discuss how I can help you have a successful and stress free wedding or event!

Pricing

DeLair Entertainment DeLair Entertainment Wedding DJs

Jennifer's event planning skills are truly top notch! From the organizational aspect, to the creativity, professionalism, and her prompt responses in communication, we believe each client would enjoy in a most comprehensive package. We highly recommend her services without reservation. Alice & Wayne DeLair, DeLair Entertainment

SRQ Violinist SRQ Violinist Wedding Musicians

Jennifer is extremely professional and talented in wedding planning. I highly recommend her services!

Ivy & Vine Floral Design Ivy & Vine Floral Design Wedding Florists

Jennifer Matteo is BEYOND talented at what she does. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with her this passed year and I am happy to call her a friend. She has an unbelievable skill set for organization, communication, style & decor and it shows in the way she does business. Her brides are always happy with her work because she literally takes care of every last detail AND THEN SOME! If you are looking for an incredibly well rounded event planner with fresh and fun ideas, contact Jennifer. I can't say enough about her!

1735 Fruitville Rd Suite B Sarasota, FL, 34236
941-315-8212
Location of (Jennifer Matteo Event Planning)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding