Katelyn Prisco Photography

Sarasota, FL View map
$3,950 Most Popular Price

$3,950 Most Popular Price

I aim to tell the story of your day from beginning to end -- every last detail. To catch those memorable moments of you and your guests.

You'll receive stylish and classic pictures that you'll cherish for a lifetime. I know how stressful planning a wedding can be so I strive to keep my wedding packages as simple and stress free as possible.

Nothing excites me more than the ability to capture a moment in time. Personally, there is no greater satisfaction than to look at a picture and to relive the precise feeling I had at that moment, or recall memories time may have stolen. I'd love for you to experience that same joy!

I'm very excited to meet you and look forward to fulfilling all your photography needs. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,425

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Slideshow

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,950

2nd Shooter
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Save the Date

Anna K. Getting married on 02/06/2022

Last Minute Wedding Decision

I simply cannot recommend Katelyn highly enough to anyone searching for their perfect photographer! We planned a last minute wedding, and Katelyn made the photography side of things as seamless as could be. On the day of, she showed up and instantly gave me a sense of calm and even jumped in to pin the boutonnière and help button up my dress. She kept herself busy photographing the details when I wasn’t quite ready and didn’t waste a single minute on the clock. She made the best of a hot afternoon on the beach, and you would have never known by the pictures that there were glares and sweat everywhere! So professional, timely, and easy to work with!

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much Anna, you’re so sweet to say such kind things. I truly can’t thank you enough for allowing me to be a part of your special day. It really warms my head to hear that you felt so calm and at ease. I’m happy you will look back on the day so fondly.
    Lots of love,
    Katelyn
  • Amanda
    Amanda M. Married on 07/21/2021

Extremely happy, your search can be over!

My husband and I had a destination wedding in Siesta Key Florida and well destination weddings come with its challenges. We didn’t have referrals from friends and family or personal experiences when it came to hiring our vendors. So, we relied on reviews, big reason why I’m writing this one today and also the owner of the location where we got married whom provided a list. We didn’t have the availability to meet with everyone in person so when it came to hiring and making decisions we were nervous to say the least, especially our photographer because let’s be honest your photographer IS the most important decision of your wedding day besides of course the person you’re marrying :) Our first phone call with Katelyn left us feeling very relieved. We connected immediately, she was super calm and in turn helped us remain calm with such a big decision. I should mention before speaking with Katelyn we were almost decided on a local photography team and flying them down to shoot our wedding. Katelyn’s wedding experience and specifically beach wedding is what confirmed our decision to hire her (sun and sunsets are loved or hated, it all depends on who is behind the camera). A huge plus was the fact that she had shot at the same location we were getting married several times (Sunset Beach Resort) so she already knew the perfect locations for the perfect shots!
    We met Katelyn for the first time on our wedding day and of course she arrived early and was prepared and ready to go. She was not just our photographer she acted as a coordinator, coordinating between our DJ and our officiant on when to cue the music for the ceremony and when to stop the music as well as introductions. She kept us on time and moving getting all beach photos done before the sun went down! Y’all that sunset waits for no one! A good friend of mine had bought these amazing sparklers and wanted to get a specific shot on the beach and the sparklers weren’t lighting initially and we didn’t think we were going to be able to get the shot. Katelyn rounded everyone up quickly, got them in line and everyone in order and got the perfect shot! Thank you Katelyn so much that photo is epic! We got several compliments from our guest on how professional Katelyn is and how well she connected with them immediately like they knew each other well before the wedding day. Katelyn has a keen ability to bring out the unique personality of the bride and groom in her shots and our photos are no exception. We are extremely happy with the memories of that day through the photos that we have and will cherish for years to come. So, congratulations your search for a wedding photographer has come to an end! Thank you again Katelyn for the best experience on our most cherished day!

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

WOW Amanda!!! I am simply blown away by your amazing kind words, and thoughtful review! I am so happy to know that I was able to play such an intricate roll in all your planning and wedding day events. I definitely know how stressful a destination wedding can be and it warms my heart to know how happy you were with our time together. Thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to be a part of your memories and your special day!!!
    Kara M. Married on 05/23/2021

Perfect elopement!!

We had imagined for our special day to be very simple and a little untraditional, Katelyn accommodated so well. Everything went smoothly and exactly how we had envisioned.

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was a pleasure working with you and congratulations again on your beautiful and intimate special day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

21 photos · 11/03/2017
  • Nathan & Karrie
    28 photos · 03/19/2017

Aurora Handiworks Events Aurora Handiworks Events Wedding Planners

There are so many really good photographers in this business, but very few who listen and strive to make your life event as special as if it were her own. The relationship between your photographer is one that is unique. Katelyn is a visionary in the way she captures the picture and her editing is quite amazing. My recommendation isn't at all needed by her, because her reputation for her art precedes her work. However, I am sharing the truth and want to let others know how significantly she has impacted my life and business.

LH Weddings & Special Events LH Weddings & Special Events Wedding Planners

Katelyn Prisco at Katelyn Prisco Photography is amazing. She is a true professional and works tirelessly at her events to capture every important moment. She creates wonderful memories that will last a life time for her clients. LH Weddings and Special Events loves working with her and hopes to work with her on many more future weddings and events

Ivy & Vine Floral Design Ivy & Vine Floral Design Wedding Florists

Katelyn is an extremely talented professional in the industry. She is so fun to work with and you can tell she loves what she does! She took my professional head shots and I have never been happier with my appearance in a photo. If that isn't a testament to her work, I don't know what is. I recommend her to everyone I know in need of wedding photography. She's a gem!

Sarasota, 34233
(941) 961-3318
Location of (Katelyn Prisco Photography)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding