Sarasota, FL 34233 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Katelyn Prisco Photography

I aim to tell the story of your day from beginning to end -- every last detail. To catch those memorable moments of you and your guests.

You'll receive stylish and classic pictures that you'll cherish for a lifetime. I know how stressful planning a wedding can be so I strive to keep my wedding packages as simple and stress free as possible.

Nothing excites me more than the ability to capture a moment in time. Personally, there is no greater satisfaction than to look at a picture and to relive the precise feeling I had at that moment, or recall memories time may have stolen. I'd love for you to experience that same joy!

I'm very excited to meet you and look forward to fulfilling all your photography needs. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Follow Katelyn Prisco Photography on

Katelyn Prisco Photography 7
  • Karina

Karina Concepcion · Married on 02/09/2019

Palmetto Bed & Breakfast- 2.9.2019

It's hard to put in words how amazing Katelyn is! From the moment I connected with her, she came highly recommended from my venue and wedding planner, I felt like we instantly clicked. She is beyond talented and truly makes you feel like you are the most important couple. If I can give one piece of advice, spend the money on your photographer and look no further than Kate!!! These will be one of the most treasured pieces of your day you will always be able to keep and look back. Katelyn had my husband Kyle and I laughing and feeling so comfortable during our Engagement shoot in Sarasota. We currently live in Tampa and Katelyn helped us scope the best location out for our pictures, we even used one of them as our Christmas cards and got so many compliments. Day of, Katelyn was extremely professional and truly an angel. When nerves were running high she was there to calm you down and capture the moment from start to finish. To top it all off, she welcomed her son a few weeks before our wedding date (her actual due date was 2 weeks before) and this working mom did not skip a beat! Never once did I feel like Katelyn didn't make me feel like I was her top priority. I'm in awe of how she was able to "do it all". Our pictures are truly ones I always saw in magazines and it's crazy to look at them and see my husband and I as the center of them. I wish I could give 10 stars because Katelyn deserves every one of them, look no further-you've found your photographer :)

Karina & Kyle

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Katelyn Prisco Photography 8
    Katelyn Prisco Photography 9

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

WOW, you brought me to tears! Working with you and Kyle was my pure pleasure, I’m so happy we met and became friends and I can’t wait for you to enjoy your photos for years to come. Thank you for the opportunity and honor of sharing in your special day!!!

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2018

Cannot say enough great things about Katelyn Prisco Photography. My husband and I came to Siesta Key from Maryland to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary and to renew our vows. She answered every question we had every step of the way and stayed in contact about weather/back up plans. She was amazing and so personable. My husband and I were laughing the whole time. We would definitely recommend her for any occasion.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much for leaving such a kind and heartfelt review Jennifer! I'm thrilled to know you had such a fun time with me and I was so honored to be a part of your special day. Thank you so much for allowing me to capture your memories and for taking out the time to say such nice things about my services! I hope to see you guys again the next time you're in town!!

Jodi · Married on 05/16/2018

We can not express enough how much we enjoyed working with Katelyn as our photographer for our wedding in May at the Edson Keith Estate in Sarasota, Florida . We had some last minute changes that easily could have become overwhelming but Katelyn kept me calm and took some of the most amazing pictures. She was able to capture the emotions we felt during the best moments of our lives We would highly recommend using Katelyn as she is sweet , professional , fun to work with and she takes pride in her work as a photographer . thanks again Katelyn

Jodi and Peter

Katelyn Prisco Photography 14
    Katelyn Prisco Photography 15
    Katelyn Prisco Photography 16

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you Jodi & Peter!! As I mentioned to you in the past, your wedding was certainly one of the most memorable occasions of my entire career. Thank you again for allowing me to be a part of your growing family and memories! We hope to see you soon and please let me know when you're here to visit!!

Katelyn Prisco Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,425.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

Real Weddings

• Aurora Handiworks Events
    Aurora Handiworks Events Wedding Planners

There are so many really good photographers in this business, but very few who listen and strive to make your life event as special as if it were her own. The relationship between your photographer is one that is unique. Katelyn is a visionary in the way she captures the picture and her editing is quite amazing. My recommendation isn't at all needed by her, because her reputation for her art precedes her work. However, I am sharing the truth and want to let others know how significantly she has impacted my life and business.

• LH Weddings & Special Events
    LH Weddings & Special Events Wedding Planners

Katelyn Prisco at Katelyn Prisco Photography is amazing. She is a true professional and works tirelessly at her events to capture every important moment. She creates wonderful memories that will last a life time for her clients. LH Weddings and Special Events loves working with her and hopes to work with her on many more future weddings and events

• Ivy & Vine Floral Design
    Ivy & Vine Floral Design Wedding Florists

Katelyn is an extremely talented professional in the industry. She is so fun to work with and you can tell she loves what she does! She took my professional head shots and I have never been happier with my appearance in a photo. If that isn't a testament to her work, I don't know what is. I recommend her to everyone I know in need of wedding photography. She's a gem!

• Sarasota, 34233 See on map
    (941) 961-3318 (Phone number)