Sarasota, FL 34239 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $750
  • Pricing

About Tasa + Rob

We are Tasa + Rob, a husband and wife acoustic music duo, ready to make your special day unique and personalized! We will create the mood and capture the atmosphere with our rich vocal harmonies, unique renditions of familiar songs on guitar, and warm melodic violin arrangements.

While performing our unique cover tune compositions, through a wide range of genres, our combined sonorities of voice, guitar, violin, and Cajon drum box (Latin percussion) create a soulful & powerful interpretation of over 6 decades of songs that we can incorporate into your ceremony, cocktail hour, and/or reception ambiance!

For more information on our weddings and packages, please visit this link...

• Strings Attached

3 Reviews for Tasa + Rob

• Megan

Megan Schoch · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazingly talented!

Tasa & Rob are incredibly talented musicians and have beautiful voices! They did such an amazing job at our wedding and made our ceremony and cocktail hour so special. We received countless compliments on how talented they are and how great their song list is! They were always quick to respond to emails and extremely accommodating throughout the entire process. Truly a joy to work with!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Marissa Martineau · Married on 10/19/2019

Two Sweet & Talented Souls

If you want a long story short...hire Rob and Tasa for your wedding and you will not regret it! They are so talented and provided the perfect vibe for our wedding guest. Okay here's the long story. The very first time I heard Rob and Tasa play was about 3 years before our wedding. They had finished playing like two songs before I leaned over to my boyfriend and said that we should totally hire them for our wedding! Yes I said boyfriend, we were together for 6 years at that point and I was pregnant with our first baby, so we knew we were getting married, we just didn't know when. Anyways, we asked if they played at weddings they said yes, gave us a card and we held onto it for 2.5 years until it was wedding planning time. And lucky for us they were available for our wedding date!! Tasa was always super quick to respond to my emails and answered all of my questions! We went through their long list of songs they play (they are so talented) and we selected which songs we wanted for different parts of the night and they created a playlist that flowed throughout the whole night. I had always envisioned walking down the aisle to the whistling section of the song Home by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zero's and with very little notice Rob and Tasa made my dreams come true!! If you are thinking of hiring Rob and Tasa for your wedding stop thinking about it and send them an email! I'm telling you from one bride to another, you will not regret it. You want these sweet souls playing at your wedding. Thank you Rob and Tasa, you both are amazing and I am so happy you were the musicians we chose for our wedding. I'll be recommending you for anyone in need of an awesome musical duo!
    [photos by M.A.D Images]

Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 11/22/2014

I have had the extreme pleasure of working with this lovely group on several events. Each time is enjoying always a very pleasurable experience! The time and talent that they put into each performance really shows and is so appreciated!

Sent on 07/07/2017