Isabella Mendes Music

1 review
$850 Most Popular Price

$850 Most Popular Price

IMMUSIC, Hamden, CT

Contact/Owner: Isabella Mendes (pianist/vocalist)

Email: im@isabellamendes.com

Phone: 203-215-6418

Website: https://www.isabellamendes.com/booking (as I am new to Wedding Wire, my previous reviews are included here)

What we provide:

WEDDING CEREMONY MUSIC

We can provide different combination of instruments and songs. Some of these include: solo piano, piano/cello duo (*most popular), piano/flute duo (*most popular), piano/vocals, Ukelele and vocals, piano/sax duo, piano/guitar duo. And more.

COCKTAIL HOUR MUSIC

We can provide different combination of instruments and songs. We focus on Brazilian Bossa Nova and American Jazz Standards. Some combinations include: piano solo, piano/bass duo (*most popular), piano/bass/drums jazz trio, piano/guitar duo. (All duos can include vocals).

We also have a niche of authentic Brazilian Music (Bossa Nova songs), for Brazilian Weddings or American-Brazilian weddings, we provide a mix of Bossa Nova and American Standards.

Feel free to reach out for more question and details. I look forward to hearing from you!!

Isabella

Latest Wedding Review: (8/2018)

"Isabella and the band made my entire wedding so special! They played for our ceremony as well as our cocktail hour and everything was flawless. The timing of everything was impeccable. The music they played sounded angelic. I received multiple texts and calls for days after our wedding from our guests who said their favorite part of the wedding was Isabella and the band - I couldn't agree more! She is such a delight to work with and was happy to play songs that I requested! I would HIGHLY recommend using Isabella and her band for a wedding or any sort of celebration for that matter! " ~L. Amaral

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$350

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$850

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Instrumental - Trio
String - Trio
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3
4 - 6

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Flute
Guitar
Piano
Saxophone
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Music During Breaks
Reception Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Vocals

1 User photo

Brian Married on 09/07/2018
    We wanted live piano music for our outdoor ceremony. Isabella played our requested songs beautifully! We had also requested that she play for about 20 minutes leading up to the ceremony and her music created the perfect atmosphere as guests began seating themselves. We highly recommend her!

Hamden, CT, 06517
2032156418
Location of (Isabella Mendes Music)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding