Katelyn Prisco Photography Reviews

Katelyn Prisco Photography 5
Katelyn Prisco Photography 6
Katelyn Prisco Photography 7

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2018

Cannot say enough great things about Katelyn Prisco Photography. My husband and I came to Siesta Key from Maryland to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary and to renew our vows. She answered every question we had every step of the way and stayed in contact about weather/back up plans. She was amazing and so personable. My husband and I were laughing the whole time. We would definitely recommend her for any occasion.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much for leaving such a kind and heartfelt review Jennifer! I'm thrilled to know you had such a fun time with me and I was so honored to be a part of your special day. Thank you so much for allowing me to capture your memories and for taking out the time to say such nice things about my services! I hope to see you guys again the next time you're in town!!

Jodi · Married on 05/16/2018

We can not express enough how much we enjoyed working with Katelyn as our photographer for our wedding in May at the Edson Keith Estate in Sarasota, Florida . We had some last minute changes that easily could have become overwhelming but Katelyn kept me calm and took some of the most amazing pictures. She was able to capture the emotions we felt during the best moments of our lives We would highly recommend using Katelyn as she is sweet , professional , fun to work with and she takes pride in her work as a photographer . thanks again Katelyn

Jodi and Peter

Katelyn Prisco Photography 12
    Katelyn Prisco Photography 13
    Katelyn Prisco Photography 14

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you Jodi & Peter!! As I mentioned to you in the past, your wedding was certainly one of the most memorable occasions of my entire career. Thank you again for allowing me to be a part of your growing family and memories! We hope to see you soon and please let me know when you're here to visit!!

Beth · Married on 04/21/2018

Would have the wedding again just to work with Kate! Such a great eye. She takes her time to get to know you and it shows in the shots she produces. Professional, talented and personable. Cannot speak highly enough of Katelyn Prisco Photography!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you Beth!!!! What an incredibly kind compliment!!! I had SO much fun with you guys and am so thankful you trusted me for your engagement and wedding photography. Can’t wait to see & work with you again soon and wish you the absolute world of happiness!

Julia · Married on 03/25/2018

Katelyn Prisco not only took amazing photos with a great eye, but went way above and beyond, helping me in ways my family didn’t even do! She was so supportive and reassuring. She really made our wedding so relaxing, I felt so taken care of I’ll remember it forever. Oh yea, and my pictures are perfect!!!!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you for your lovely review and your incredibly kind words!! I’m so happy to have made a new friend in the process and am honored to have had such a memorable role in your wedding!!

Hannah · Married on 03/17/2018

We couldn't be happier with Katelyn Prisco Photography! Not only are her photos gorgeous, but she played a huge role in keeping our day running smoothly and making sure we all got to the right place at the right time. She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and captured our day perfectly! There were no awkward poses or overwhelming amount of time spent posing for pictures. We efficiently captured the portraits we wanted, and then we were able to just enjoy our wedding while Katelyn and her team perfectly captured every moment. The only downside is that we don't have enough wall space for all of our favorite photos!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Aww Hannah!!! This is so beautiful and I’m so thankful for the pleasure of meeting you and working with you for your engagement and wedding. I’m so happy for you and Zach and it warms my heart to know you are so pleased with our work!!! Thank you again for taking the time to review my services and for your kind and heartfelt words!!

Kelsey · Married on 02/24/2018

Katelyn was the best vendor that we dealt with throughout our entire wedding ordeal. My husband, then fiance, was adamant that we were not going to hire a photographer (he felt we had family members who could take pictures just fine) but I begged and pleaded and secured Katelyn for our wedding. Afterward, My husband said that the money we spent for hiring Katelyn was the best money we spent on the entire wedding and that he would have paid her double. Her professionalism and communication truly outshone the other vendors. I could not imagine having done our wedding without her. The photos are beautiful and she captured the moments that were important to us and was extremely flexible throughout the whole process. I would highly, without hesitation, recommend Katelyn for whatever photography needs you have.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness!! I can't properly express in words how deeply your review touched my heart!! Thank you so very, very much for your insanely generous, kind, and loving review. I am beyond honored to hear such things and I can't thank you enough for allowing me to be a part of your incredible day. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

Alex · Married on 02/03/2018

Wow! I do not have enough wonderful things to say about Katelyn Prisco Photography! My husband and I had a very private ceremony on our friend's property and Katelyn met us there...she was prompt and professional, but has such a wonderful sense of humor and was able to make us feel extremely comfortable as if we had known her for years. She was able to capture our very special day more than perfectly and we couldn't have been happier with her amazing photography skills. I would definitely recommend Katelyn Prisco Photography to anyone and everyone looking for high quality results.

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Katelyn Prisco Photography 15
    Katelyn Prisco Photography 16
    Katelyn Prisco Photography 17

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

EEEK, I still LOVE these photos!!!! It was a BLAST meeting you guys and shooting your elopement! I am so happy to have made new friends from the experience and thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to capture your memories. Thank you again!!!

Cortney · Married on 12/31/2017

Just Wow. Both Katelyn and her work are fantastic. Her incredible talent made for engagement and wedding photos that are OUT of this WORLD and beyond what I could ever hope. She truly took the time to make sure we were happy with her product and I cannot appreciate that enough. From signing with her to receiving our wedding photos, working with her was such a great experience, I cannot wait to book her for all our photography needs if she can fit us in :)

Sent on 03/26/2018
    Katelyn Prisco Photography 25
    Katelyn Prisco Photography 26
    Katelyn Prisco Photography 27

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Wow!!!, you’re the absolute BEST! It was BEYOND my pleasure working with you every step of the way and am honored to not only call you a client but also a good friend! Thank you a million times over for your kind words, generosity, and support!!

Kimberly · Married on 12/17/2017

Katelyn delivered such great images! She really has a way of capturing natural moments and making you feel beautiful. Thank you again Katelyn!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much for taking the time out to leave such a kind review, I greatly appreciate it! It was my honor to be a part of your special day and thank you for trusting me with your memories!

Sabrina · Married on 12/03/2017

Katelyn was wonderful with our engagement shoot. I tend to get nervous anytime photos are taken none the less my engagement photos. She kept me and my fiancé laughing and smiling the whole time. I was sad wheb she said we were done because it was just so much fun.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and for your very kind words Sabrina!! I can't wait for your big day in December, we are going to have a blast!!

Erin · Married on 11/09/2017

So happy we used Katelyn Prisco Photography!!!!

Not only are her wedding photos the best in South Florida, Katelyn is amazing to work with, so professional but also so fun and nice! She takes the time to get to know each client and ease every concern. We were able to just enjoy the big day knowing that every moment would be captured perfectly. We are BEYOND SATISFIED with our pictures! Katelyn exceeded all of our expectations!! I have recommended her to everyone!

Sent on 02/13/2016

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind review Erin! It was a pleasure working with you and your family and I look forward to the opportunity to spend more time with you!!

Andrea · Married on 11/03/2017

Katelyn is an amazing photographer! Katelyn is very creative and pays attention to details, so nothing will be left out when she takes pictures of your wedding day! We had a lot of fun working with her and will definitely hire her again when we are ready to take family photos, baby photos :) and anniversary photos.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much for this kind review Andrea & Jeff!! You're wedding was nothing short of spectacular and I enjoyed every moment with you (including your engagement photos)! I look forward to capturing all your milestones and future memories!!

Helen · Married on 10/07/2017

We highly recommend Katelyn Prisco Photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. Katelyn was a pleasure to work with. Her organizational skills and experience helped everything run so smoothly. Katelyn has a great eye for capturing the true sprit of the day. That, coupled with her attention to detail and time management skills helped us get all the pictures we wanted before the sun went down. Most of all she made it fun. We are so delighted with our pictures. Thank you Katelyn for capturing our moment in time.
    Tony and Helen Martin. 10/7/17 wedding.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Tony & Helen!! It was an amazing day all the way around and I'm so happy to have been able to be a part of it. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedules to write such heartfelt, kind, words! I look forward to seeing you both in the near future!!

Kathleen · Married on 06/24/2017

I am by no means a "wedding person," but thanks to our amazing photographer and new friend, Katelyn Prisco, we had THE BEST time shooting our engagement photos! From puppy photo shoots and bridesmaid/best man laughs to behind the scenes photos at our favorite restaurant, Owen's Fish Camp of Sarasota, Florida, we could not have asked for a better experience all around! Thank you so much for capturing our personalities and making the day so fun! For anyone looking for a photographer, I can't say enough just how much I would recommend Katelyn Prisco Photography for any and all of your special events!! We truly can't wait to see even more of your beautiful and creative photos when it comes time for our wedding in June! Thanks, Katelyn!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

I greatly appreciate your kind words Kathleen! Thank you so much for taking the time out to review me and my company! I look forward to getting the chance to work with you again in the near future!

Richard · Married on 06/24/2017

Katelyn gets a five star review for her work, attitude, and overall demeanor. From the moment we met her a year before the wedding, Katelyn went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and at ease about the entire process. For our engagement photos Katelyn actually went out of her way to personally speak with the manager of one of our favorite restaurants and was able to get us in while the restaurant was closed to take some incredible photos of us while no one else was there.

For the wedding, Katelyn and her assistant Andrea immediately fit right in with the bridal party and made the whole day even more fun and memorable than we could've imagined. They were fun, vibrant and upbeat the entire time. It's hard to describe but Katelyn and Andrea felt like they were guests at the wedding and really did become part of the family.

As far as the finished product goes, the photos came out incredibly and are perfect. Katelyn is so talented and wasn't afraid to try some unique shots and use the sunlight and shadows to really capture some beautiful scenes.

We found out about Katelyn through friends who've used her to photograph their children and those are incredible shots as well. If we are fortunate enough to have children one of the first people we'll be calling is Katelyn to schedule the maternity photos.

If I could give more than five stars I would. Use Katelyn Prisco for your photography needs, period.

Sent on 07/29/2017

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

WOW. Just wow. Thank you Richard and Katie for your incredibly kind review. It means the world to me to have met such wonderful people and know that I've exceeded your expectations. I'm thrilled to have you as new friends and look forward to working with you as your family grows. Thank you again for taking the time to express your happiness with my company. My joy is beyond compare!!
  • JuJuBee

Julie · Married on 05/20/2017

I cannot say enough fabulous things about Katelyn .. she is amazing. On our wedding day not only was she busy running around and taking photos but she also stepped in to help with hair style decisions, horrendously folded pocket squares, and kept everyone on time! She is a consummate professional, who excels in wedding photography with her keen eye for detail and timeliness. She was absolutely amazing to work with, and we got compliments from several family members about our 'awesome Italian photographer'!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

hahah you're so funny Julie!!! I'm so happy you and your family were so happy with everything! I had SUCH a fun time with you and am SO thankful for the opportunity to travel to Miami with you for the big day!! Thank you again for everything and I wish you a lifetime of happiness, love, & laughter xoxox!!

Lou Ann · Married on 03/19/2017

Katelyn is amazing when it comes to photography. She really has an eye of capturing those special moments during the entire wedding day, from the bride getting ready thru to the reception. She made my daughters day so special with her photos and we can't thank her enough. You can't go wrong with Katelyn Priscoe Photography.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you so much LouAnne! I had such an amazing time with your family and in capturing your daughters amazing event! I greatly appreciate your compliment, kind words, and in your effort to write such me such a lovely review!

Lauren · Married on 03/12/2017

My husband and I loved working with Kate for our wedding! It was really important to us to have a photographer with a great personality so we felt comfortable and pictures wouldn't look forced, so Kate met us for coffee first before we booked her. Kate's second shooter was awesome as well. We were so happy with our engagement photographs, and loved our "sneak peek" wedding pictures. We cannot wait to receive the rest from the wedding day!!!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren!! It was my absolute pleasure to work with you and I’m so happy to have formed a new friendship with you! I greatly appreciate you taking the time to write such a kind review and look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Dara · Married on 03/11/2017

My pictures were amazing!! Katelyn captured every single emotional and fun part of our wedding. There were things I didn't think she got shots of and I'm so glad she did!! This day was the most special day of our lives and we have the photos to remind us of every single part of it.

Nicole · Married on 03/05/2017

Katelyn is extremely talented and so much fun to work with!

The first time we worked with Katelyn was when we had our engagement photo session. My, now husband, and I had never had photos professionally taken before so we definitely felt a little awkward at first posing for the camera but Katelyn was so nice and professional with us and made us feel so at ease that it ended up being a lot of fun! The photo's turned out even better than we could have imagined.

I can't wait to see what beautiful photos she took on our wedding day. Our bridal party, family, and friends all had such a blast on the wedding day and I have no doubt in my mind that Katelyn was able to capture every special moment that occurred.

Thank you Katelyn for your hard work and talent. We appreciate all that you do!

-Mr. and Mrs. Babista

Sent on 03/18/2017

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Nicole I'm so thrilled you enjoyed your time with me and your photos!!! It was truly a pleasure working with you, your friends, and family. I look forward to many years of working with you and having you as a lifelong friend! I can't wait for you to see your final product as I'm positive you'll be in love with them all! Thank you again for your kind words and taking the time out of your busy schedule to write me such a sweet review. (P.s. I hope you enjoyed your honeymoon!!!!) xoxoxo
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 03/04/2017

Katelyn is an exceptional photographer. From our first meeting to the last, we felt confident with her in every way. Our complimentary engagement photos came out beautifully and we knew Kate would do an outstanding job at our wedding. She is both professional and fun and reminded us often to let loose and relax! Kate was assertive with our family members and paid so much attention to detail on where to place each of us for a perfect shot! We absolutely love our photos and can't believe we have them to cherish forever. The quality of service and professionalism she gives is worth every penny! Thank you Katelyn!!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to say such kind and heartfelt words! Your compliments mean the world to me and I'm so thankful to have had the opportunity to work with you!!! I wish you the world of happiness and love, thank you again!!!

Amy · Married on 01/14/2017

Wishing I was able to give more stars for this amazing woman! Katelyn not only took the most beautiful photos of my wedding and also my engagement but she made me feel comfortable and even excited to be in front of her camera. She is a blast to work with and I will 100% be calling her for future photos!

Sent on 01/28/2017

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Awww thank you Amy!!!! I had a blast with you, Luke, and all your family and friends. It was certainly one of the most entertaining and visually beautiful weddings I've ever had the pleasure of working and attending. Thank you again for your trust in me and for your kind words!!

Kate · Married on 01/06/2017

Where do I begin!? Katelyn is truly AMAZING! Not only is she fun, upbeat, and super talented but has an exceptional work ethic! She will not stop until everything is perfect! On our wedding day, she fit right in with our bridal party and even went the extra mile helping with hair and jewelry decisions while keeping us all on time! As for our photos, they came out ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! She truly has the artistic eye for capturing the most beautiful shots! I cannot say enough fabulous things about Katelyn. She is the ultimate professional and I would hire her a million times over again! She was absolutely amazing to work with and we got multiple compliments from our friends and family members about how awesome our photographer was! Thank you Katelyn for all your hard work and for giving us the most perfect photos to look back on our special day : )

Sent on 09/19/2017

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this beautiful review!! I know your time is important and the fact that you took it to write such a loving and heartfelt review means the world to me. I loved photographing your big day and am beyond thankful that uou trusted me to do so. You were an absolute gem as was your entire family and bridal party. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for your sincere hospitality!!

Katrin · Married on 12/03/2016

From the moment my husband and I met Katelyn, there was not a doubt that we wanted her to photograph our wedding and engagement photos! Katelyn makes being photographed easy and fun. She puts her heart and creativity into every photo she takes! It's evident that she loves what she does!! We highly recommend Katelyn Prisco Photography!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure working with you and John!! Thank you so much for the wonderful opportunity to not only work with you but for our new found friendship! I wish you both nothing but all the happiness this world can offer you, and congratulations again!!!

Lauren · Married on 11/26/2016

Katelyn is amazing! She was very helpful and made our wedding day less stressful. She takes amazing photos! Very happy how everything turned out on our wedding day :)

Sent on 12/07/2016

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

You're so sweet Lauren! Thank you for your kind compliment and the chance to document your engagement and wedding day! I'm so happy to have met you and your family and look forward to working with you again shortly!