41 Reviews for Katelyn Prisco Photography

Canvas (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)
41 Katelyn Prisco Photography Reviews

We couldn't be happier with Katelyn Prisco Photography! Not only are her photos gorgeous, but she played a huge role in keeping our day running smoothly and making sure we all got to the right place at the right time. She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and captured our day perfectly! There were no awkward poses or overwhelming amount of time spent posing for pictures. We efficiently captured the portraits we wanted, and then we were able to just enjoy our wedding while Katelyn and her team perfectly captured every moment. The only downside is that we don't have enough wall space for all of our favorite photos!

Profile Picture Hannah, 3/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Katelyn was the best vendor that we dealt with throughout our entire wedding ordeal. My husband, then fiance, was adamant that we were not going to hire a photographer (he felt we had family members who could take pictures just fine) but I begged and pleaded and secured Katelyn for our wedding. Afterward, My husband said that the money we spent for hiring Katelyn was the best money we spent on the entire wedding and that he would have paid her double. Her professionalism and communication truly outshone the other vendors. I could not imagine having done our wedding without her. The photos are beautiful and she captured the moments that were important to us and was extremely flexible throughout the whole process. I would highly, without hesitation, recommend Katelyn for whatever photography needs you have.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Just Wow. Both Katelyn and her work are fantastic. Her incredible talent made for engagement and wedding photos that are OUT of this WORLD and beyond what I could ever hope. She truly took the time to make sure we were happy with her product and I cannot appreciate that enough. From signing with her to receiving our wedding photos, working with her was such a great experience, I cannot wait to book her for all our photography needs if she can fit us in :)

Photos
Profile Picture Cortney, 12/31/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Katelyn delivered such great images! She really has a way of capturing natural moments and making you feel beautiful. Thank you again Katelyn!

Profile Picture Kimberly , 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Katelyn was wonderful with our engagement shoot. I tend to get nervous anytime photos are taken none the less my engagement photos. She kept me and my fiancé laughing and smiling the whole time. I was sad wheb she said we were done because it was just so much fun.

Profile Picture Sabrina, 12/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

So happy we used Katelyn Prisco Photography!!!!

Not only are her wedding photos the best in South Florida, Katelyn is amazing to work with, so professional but also so fun and nice! She takes the time to get to know each client and ease every concern. We were able to just enjoy the big day knowing that every moment would be captured perfectly. We are BEYOND SATISFIED with our pictures! Katelyn exceeded all of our expectations!! I have recommended her to everyone!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Katelyn is an amazing photographer! Katelyn is very creative and pays attention to details, so nothing will be left out when she takes pictures of your wedding day! We had a lot of fun working with her and will definitely hire her again when we are ready to take family photos, baby photos :) and anniversary photos.

Profile Picture Andrea, 11/3/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

We highly recommend Katelyn Prisco Photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. Katelyn was a pleasure to work with. Her organizational skills and experience helped everything run so smoothly. Katelyn has a great eye for capturing the true sprit of the day. That, coupled with her attention to detail and time management skills helped us get all the pictures we wanted before the sun went down. Most of all she made it fun. We are so delighted with our pictures. Thank you Katelyn for capturing our moment in time.
Tony and Helen Martin. 10/7/17 wedding.

Profile Picture Helen, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am by no means a "wedding person," but thanks to our amazing photographer and new friend, Katelyn Prisco, we had THE BEST time shooting our engagement photos! From puppy photo shoots and bridesmaid/best man laughs to behind the scenes photos at our favorite restaurant, Owen's Fish Camp of Sarasota, Florida, we could not have asked for a better experience all around! Thank you so much for capturing our personalities and making the day so fun! For anyone looking for a photographer, I can't say enough just how much I would recommend Katelyn Prisco Photography for any and all of your special events!! We truly can't wait to see even more of your beautiful and creative photos when it comes time for our wedding in June! Thanks, Katelyn!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

Katelyn gets a five star review for her work, attitude, and overall demeanor. From the moment we met her a year before the wedding, Katelyn went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and at ease about the entire process. For our engagement photos Katelyn actually went out of her way to personally speak with the manager of one of our favorite restaurants and was able to get us in while the restaurant was closed to take some incredible photos of us while no one else was there.

For the wedding, Katelyn and her assistant Andrea immediately fit right in with the bridal party and made the whole day even more fun and memorable than we could've imagined. They were fun, vibrant and upbeat the entire time. It's hard to describe but Katelyn and Andrea felt like they were guests at the wedding and really did become part of the family.

As far as the finished product goes, the photos came out incredibly and are perfect. Katelyn is so talented and wasn't afraid to try some unique shots and use the sunlight and shadows to really capture some beautiful scenes.

We found out about Katelyn through friends who've used her to photograph their children and those are incredible shots as well. If we are fortunate enough to have children one of the first people we'll be calling is Katelyn to schedule the maternity photos.

If I could give more than five stars I would. Use Katelyn Prisco for your photography needs, period.

Profile Picture Richard, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

I cannot say enough fabulous things about Katelyn .. she is amazing. On our wedding day not only was she busy running around and taking photos but she also stepped in to help with hair style decisions, horrendously folded pocket squares, and kept everyone on time! She is a consummate professional, who excels in wedding photography with her keen eye for detail and timeliness. She was absolutely amazing to work with, and we got compliments from several family members about our 'awesome Italian photographer'!

Profile Picture Julie, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Katelyn is amazing when it comes to photography. She really has an eye of capturing those special moments during the entire wedding day, from the bride getting ready thru to the reception. She made my daughters day so special with her photos and we can't thank her enough. You can't go wrong with Katelyn Priscoe Photography.

Profile Picture Lou Ann, 3/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I loved working with Kate for our wedding! It was really important to us to have a photographer with a great personality so we felt comfortable and pictures wouldn't look forced, so Kate met us for coffee first before we booked her. Kate's second shooter was awesome as well. We were so happy with our engagement photographs, and loved our "sneak peek" wedding pictures. We cannot wait to receive the rest from the wedding day!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

My pictures were amazing!! Katelyn captured every single emotional and fun part of our wedding. There were things I didn't think she got shots of and I'm so glad she did!! This day was the most special day of our lives and we have the photos to remind us of every single part of it.

Profile Picture Dara, 3/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Katelyn is extremely talented and so much fun to work with!

The first time we worked with Katelyn was when we had our engagement photo session. My, now husband, and I had never had photos professionally taken before so we definitely felt a little awkward at first posing for the camera but Katelyn was so nice and professional with us and made us feel so at ease that it ended up being a lot of fun! The photo's turned out even better than we could have imagined.

I can't wait to see what beautiful photos she took on our wedding day. Our bridal party, family, and friends all had such a blast on the wedding day and I have no doubt in my mind that Katelyn was able to capture every special moment that occurred.

Thank you Katelyn for your hard work and talent. We appreciate all that you do!

-Mr. and Mrs. Babista

Profile Picture Nicole , 3/5/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Katelyn is an exceptional photographer. From our first meeting to the last, we felt confident with her in every way. Our complimentary engagement photos came out beautifully and we knew Kate would do an outstanding job at our wedding. She is both professional and fun and reminded us often to let loose and relax! Kate was assertive with our family members and paid so much attention to detail on where to place each of us for a perfect shot! We absolutely love our photos and can't believe we have them to cherish forever. The quality of service and professionalism she gives is worth every penny! Thank you Katelyn!!

Profile Picture Jenny, 3/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Wedding Portraits

Wishing I was able to give more stars for this amazing woman! Katelyn not only took the most beautiful photos of my wedding and also my engagement but she made me feel comfortable and even excited to be in front of her camera. She is a blast to work with and I will 100% be calling her for future photos!

Profile Picture Amy, 1/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Where do I begin!? Katelyn is truly AMAZING! Not only is she fun, upbeat, and super talented but has an exceptional work ethic! She will not stop until everything is perfect! On our wedding day, she fit right in with our bridal party and even went the extra mile helping with hair and jewelry decisions while keeping us all on time! As for our photos, they came out ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! She truly has the artistic eye for capturing the most beautiful shots! I cannot say enough fabulous things about Katelyn. She is the ultimate professional and I would hire her a million times over again! She was absolutely amazing to work with and we got multiple compliments from our friends and family members about how awesome our photographer was! Thank you Katelyn for all your hard work and for giving us the most perfect photos to look back on our special day : )

Profile Picture Kate, 1/6/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

From the moment my husband and I met Katelyn, there was not a doubt that we wanted her to photograph our wedding and engagement photos! Katelyn makes being photographed easy and fun. She puts her heart and creativity into every photo she takes! It's evident that she loves what she does!! We highly recommend Katelyn Prisco Photography!

Profile Picture Katrin, 12/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Katelyn is amazing! She was very helpful and made our wedding day less stressful. She takes amazing photos! Very happy how everything turned out on our wedding day :)

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/26/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Words cannot describe how talented Katelyn is and how thankful my husband and I are that we had her there at our wedding capturing every beautiful moment of our special day. There is not a single photo we don't absolutely love to the point we can't decide which ones to get framed! A great problem to have! Katelyn met with us prior to our wedding to get a list of group photos that were important to us with friends and family and captured everyone while keeping us on track with our timeline. We are so pleased with our experience and would recommend Katelyn to all future brides and grooms.

Profile Picture User7622296, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Katelyn was amazing! She went above and beyond in every possible way. She came early and stayed late and she worked tremendously hard while she was there. Our pictures came out beautifully, better than we could have imagined. It was like reliving the day and experiencing new moments from it as well when we got the pictures. She captured the most important parts and the in-between ones that were so special to us. We could not have imagined anyone doing a better job for our wedding and would recommend her with the highest regard. She rolled with things and was extremely helpful throughout the process. We got our photos back promptly and no detail is too small for her, even down to her sweet packaging, which is perfect. She is not just talented and exceptionally hard working, but she is a complete joy to be around. Having her as part of the wedding made the day that much sweeter. We love her. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/28/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

LOVE LOVE LOVED working with Katelyn Prisco !!! She was extremely professional & so easy to work with. She made not only our engagement session so much fun, but made it extra easy to relax on our wedding day !! She captured every moment possible at a wedding and did a phenomenal job !! We absolutely LOVE our photos !!

Profile Picture Kayla, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Katelyn went above and beyond for our wedding! She was amazing, and even acted as the coordinator to get things moving. Without her I feel the wedding wouldn't have been so successful. She is fun, passionate and the perfect photographer. She truely brightened our day, and was an absolute joy to have on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Katelyn was the absolute best from start to finish! I did a lot of things myself, including most of the planning, and she stepped in and acted like my wedding planner to help me figure out the best layout of my ceremony. We ended up with a rain delay, and she did everything she could to make the best of it, including bringing a clear umbrella for the worst case scenario! I wish we had been able to do an engagement session with her as well, but since my new husband and I live out of state, we just weren't able to. She is a top notch professional, and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for someone to not only take their pictures, but make their day less stressful.

Profile Picture Ashlyn, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews