Katelyn Prisco Photography Reviews

52 Reviews for Katelyn Prisco Photography

• Caroline

Caroline Hall · Married on 01/18/2020

The best decision!

Katelyn was the first vendor that I booked. I was recommended to her by my venue and once looking through some of her previous work, I immediately knew that her style was exactly what I wanted for our wedding! From the beginning, Katelyn was super helpful with my questions and timeline early on. I planned from afar so we only met on the day-of, but I felt like I already knew her from our few phone conversations. She immediately made me, my husband, our bridal party and families feel so comfortable. We aren't all used to taking so many photos - but Katelyn kept it light and fun (which is exactly what we needed). Since I planned from Michigan, I really had no idea where to take pictures or what I wanted exactly - but she was familiar with the venue and took us to the best spots for the most AMAZING and beautiful photos - we will literally cherish the moments captured by Katelyn and her second shooter forever and we can't thank them enough. Anyone still looking for a photographer - your search is over! This was the best investment we made :-)

Sent on 04/18/2020

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

You literally brought me to tears Caroline!!!! I’m beyond thankful for the chance to meet and work with you. Both you and Nico we were a ray of happy sunshine. It’s couples like you that I form such a special bond with and it warms my soul to know how happy you were with our short time together. Thank you again for trusting me with your special day and lots of hugs!!!

K & P · Married on 11/18/2019

A-mazing awesome wonderful

So glad we found Katelyn! She is amazing and so very talented! Our photos turned out beautiful. We loved working with her and will definitely work with her again in the future. Great at entertaining the kiddos too! Thanks Katelyn!

Sent on 04/11/2020

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much!! It was a complete honor to be a part of your event and I greatly appreciate your kind words. I look forward to seeing & working with you again very soon!

-Katelyn
  • Megan

Megan Schoch · Married on 11/09/2019

Selby Gardens Wedding - 11.9.19

We cannot say enough amazing things about Katelyn! She was one of the first vendors that we booked and we’re so glad that we did. After taking a look at her website, we immediately knew that her style was exactly what we wanted for our wedding! Katelyn always went over and beyond to answer all of our questions and be super helpful. She even squeezed us in to do our engagement pictures (in the humid Florida heat) when she was 8 months pregnant! Katelyn was always super organized and helped us feel at ease during the planning process and on our special day. She always knew what to say to make us comfortable and keep us smiling :) Once we received our photos back from Katelyn we were absolutely blown away. They came out better than we could have ever imagined and we will always cherish them. We could have not made a better decision then using Katelyn Prisco Photography! Thank you for capturing our day in the most beautiful way possible, Katelyn!

Sent on 05/02/2020

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Wow, you warmed my soul Megan! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kind words. It was such an honor working with you and Andrew and I hope you both are enjoying newlywed life. I hope to see you both again very soon. Thank you again for everything!!!
  • Karina

Karina Concepcion · Married on 02/09/2019

Palmetto Bed & Breakfast- 2.9.2019

It's hard to put in words how amazing Katelyn is! From the moment I connected with her, she came highly recommended from my venue and wedding planner, I felt like we instantly clicked. She is beyond talented and truly makes you feel like you are the most important couple. If I can give one piece of advice, spend the money on your photographer and look no further than Kate!!! These will be one of the most treasured pieces of your day you will always be able to keep and look back. Katelyn had my husband Kyle and I laughing and feeling so comfortable during our Engagement shoot in Sarasota. We currently live in Tampa and Katelyn helped us scope the best location out for our pictures, we even used one of them as our Christmas cards and got so many compliments. Day of, Katelyn was extremely professional and truly an angel. When nerves were running high she was there to calm you down and capture the moment from start to finish. To top it all off, she welcomed her son a few weeks before our wedding date (her actual due date was 2 weeks before) and this working mom did not skip a beat! Never once did I feel like Katelyn didn't make me feel like I was her top priority. I'm in awe of how she was able to "do it all". Our pictures are truly ones I always saw in magazines and it's crazy to look at them and see my husband and I as the center of them. I wish I could give 10 stars because Katelyn deserves every one of them, look no further-you've found your photographer :)

Karina & Kyle

Sent on 03/05/2019

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

WOW, you brought me to tears! Working with you and Kyle was my pure pleasure, I’m so happy we met and became friends and I can’t wait for you to enjoy your photos for years to come. Thank you for the opportunity and honor of sharing in your special day!!!

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2018

Cannot say enough great things about Katelyn Prisco Photography. My husband and I came to Siesta Key from Maryland to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary and to renew our vows. She answered every question we had every step of the way and stayed in contact about weather/back up plans. She was amazing and so personable. My husband and I were laughing the whole time. We would definitely recommend her for any occasion.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much for leaving such a kind and heartfelt review Jennifer! I'm thrilled to know you had such a fun time with me and I was so honored to be a part of your special day. Thank you so much for allowing me to capture your memories and for taking out the time to say such nice things about my services! I hope to see you guys again the next time you're in town!!

Jodi · Married on 05/16/2018

We can not express enough how much we enjoyed working with Katelyn as our photographer for our wedding in May at the Edson Keith Estate in Sarasota, Florida . We had some last minute changes that easily could have become overwhelming but Katelyn kept me calm and took some of the most amazing pictures. She was able to capture the emotions we felt during the best moments of our lives We would highly recommend using Katelyn as she is sweet , professional , fun to work with and she takes pride in her work as a photographer . thanks again Katelyn

Jodi and Peter
    May 16, 2018

Sent on 07/24/2018

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you Jodi & Peter!! As I mentioned to you in the past, your wedding was certainly one of the most memorable occasions of my entire career. Thank you again for allowing me to be a part of your growing family and memories! We hope to see you soon and please let me know when you're here to visit!!

Beth · Married on 04/21/2018

Would have the wedding again just to work with Kate! Such a great eye. She takes her time to get to know you and it shows in the shots she produces. Professional, talented and personable. Cannot speak highly enough of Katelyn Prisco Photography!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you Beth!!!! What an incredibly kind compliment!!! I had SO much fun with you guys and am so thankful you trusted me for your engagement and wedding photography. Can’t wait to see & work with you again soon and wish you the absolute world of happiness!

Julia · Married on 03/25/2018

Katelyn Prisco not only took amazing photos with a great eye, but went way above and beyond, helping me in ways my family didn’t even do! She was so supportive and reassuring. She really made our wedding so relaxing, I felt so taken care of I’ll remember it forever. Oh yea, and my pictures are perfect!!!!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you for your lovely review and your incredibly kind words!! I’m so happy to have made a new friend in the process and am honored to have had such a memorable role in your wedding!!

Hannah · Married on 03/17/2018

We couldn't be happier with Katelyn Prisco Photography! Not only are her photos gorgeous, but she played a huge role in keeping our day running smoothly and making sure we all got to the right place at the right time. She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and captured our day perfectly! There were no awkward poses or overwhelming amount of time spent posing for pictures. We efficiently captured the portraits we wanted, and then we were able to just enjoy our wedding while Katelyn and her team perfectly captured every moment. The only downside is that we don't have enough wall space for all of our favorite photos!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Aww Hannah!!! This is so beautiful and I’m so thankful for the pleasure of meeting you and working with you for your engagement and wedding. I’m so happy for you and Zach and it warms my heart to know you are so pleased with our work!!! Thank you again for taking the time to review my services and for your kind and heartfelt words!!

Kelsey · Married on 02/24/2018

Katelyn was the best vendor that we dealt with throughout our entire wedding ordeal. My husband, then fiance, was adamant that we were not going to hire a photographer (he felt we had family members who could take pictures just fine) but I begged and pleaded and secured Katelyn for our wedding. Afterward, My husband said that the money we spent for hiring Katelyn was the best money we spent on the entire wedding and that he would have paid her double. Her professionalism and communication truly outshone the other vendors. I could not imagine having done our wedding without her. The photos are beautiful and she captured the moments that were important to us and was extremely flexible throughout the whole process. I would highly, without hesitation, recommend Katelyn for whatever photography needs you have.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness!! I can't properly express in words how deeply your review touched my heart!! Thank you so very, very much for your insanely generous, kind, and loving review. I am beyond honored to hear such things and I can't thank you enough for allowing me to be a part of your incredible day. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

Alex · Married on 02/03/2018

Wow! I do not have enough wonderful things to say about Katelyn Prisco Photography! My husband and I had a very private ceremony on our friend's property and Katelyn met us there...she was prompt and professional, but has such a wonderful sense of humor and was able to make us feel extremely comfortable as if we had known her for years. She was able to capture our very special day more than perfectly and we couldn't have been happier with her amazing photography skills. I would definitely recommend Katelyn Prisco Photography to anyone and everyone looking for high quality results.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

EEEK, I still LOVE these photos!!!! It was a BLAST meeting you guys and shooting your elopement! I am so happy to have made new friends from the experience and thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to capture your memories. Thank you again!!!

Cortney · Married on 12/31/2017

Just Wow. Both Katelyn and her work are fantastic. Her incredible talent made for engagement and wedding photos that are OUT of this WORLD and beyond what I could ever hope. She truly took the time to make sure we were happy with her product and I cannot appreciate that enough. From signing with her to receiving our wedding photos, working with her was such a great experience, I cannot wait to book her for all our photography needs if she can fit us in :)

Sent on 03/26/2018

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Wow!!!, you’re the absolute BEST! It was BEYOND my pleasure working with you every step of the way and am honored to not only call you a client but also a good friend! Thank you a million times over for your kind words, generosity, and support!!

Kimberly · Married on 12/17/2017

Katelyn delivered such great images! She really has a way of capturing natural moments and making you feel beautiful. Thank you again Katelyn!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much for taking the time out to leave such a kind review, I greatly appreciate it! It was my honor to be a part of your special day and thank you for trusting me with your memories!

Sabrina · Married on 12/03/2017

Katelyn was wonderful with our engagement shoot. I tend to get nervous anytime photos are taken none the less my engagement photos. She kept me and my fiancé laughing and smiling the whole time. I was sad wheb she said we were done because it was just so much fun.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and for your very kind words Sabrina!! I can't wait for your big day in December, we are going to have a blast!!

Erin · Married on 11/09/2017

So happy we used Katelyn Prisco Photography!!!!

Not only are her wedding photos the best in South Florida, Katelyn is amazing to work with, so professional but also so fun and nice! She takes the time to get to know each client and ease every concern. We were able to just enjoy the big day knowing that every moment would be captured perfectly. We are BEYOND SATISFIED with our pictures! Katelyn exceeded all of our expectations!! I have recommended her to everyone!

Sent on 02/13/2016

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind review Erin! It was a pleasure working with you and your family and I look forward to the opportunity to spend more time with you!!

Andrea · Married on 11/03/2017

Katelyn is an amazing photographer! Katelyn is very creative and pays attention to details, so nothing will be left out when she takes pictures of your wedding day! We had a lot of fun working with her and will definitely hire her again when we are ready to take family photos, baby photos :) and anniversary photos.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much for this kind review Andrea & Jeff!! You're wedding was nothing short of spectacular and I enjoyed every moment with you (including your engagement photos)! I look forward to capturing all your milestones and future memories!!

Helen · Married on 10/07/2017

We highly recommend Katelyn Prisco Photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. Katelyn was a pleasure to work with. Her organizational skills and experience helped everything run so smoothly. Katelyn has a great eye for capturing the true sprit of the day. That, coupled with her attention to detail and time management skills helped us get all the pictures we wanted before the sun went down. Most of all she made it fun. We are so delighted with our pictures. Thank you Katelyn for capturing our moment in time.
    Tony and Helen Martin. 10/7/17 wedding.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Tony & Helen!! It was an amazing day all the way around and I'm so happy to have been able to be a part of it. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedules to write such heartfelt, kind, words! I look forward to seeing you both in the near future!!

Kathleen · Married on 06/24/2017

I am by no means a "wedding person," but thanks to our amazing photographer and new friend, Katelyn Prisco, we had THE BEST time shooting our engagement photos! From puppy photo shoots and bridesmaid/best man laughs to behind the scenes photos at our favorite restaurant, Owen's Fish Camp of Sarasota, Florida, we could not have asked for a better experience all around! Thank you so much for capturing our personalities and making the day so fun! For anyone looking for a photographer, I can't say enough just how much I would recommend Katelyn Prisco Photography for any and all of your special events!! We truly can't wait to see even more of your beautiful and creative photos when it comes time for our wedding in June! Thanks, Katelyn!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

I greatly appreciate your kind words Kathleen! Thank you so much for taking the time out to review me and my company! I look forward to getting the chance to work with you again in the near future!

Richard · Married on 06/24/2017

Katelyn gets a five star review for her work, attitude, and overall demeanor. From the moment we met her a year before the wedding, Katelyn went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and at ease about the entire process. For our engagement photos Katelyn actually went out of her way to personally speak with the manager of one of our favorite restaurants and was able to get us in while the restaurant was closed to take some incredible photos of us while no one else was there.

For the wedding, Katelyn and her assistant Andrea immediately fit right in with the bridal party and made the whole day even more fun and memorable than we could've imagined. They were fun, vibrant and upbeat the entire time. It's hard to describe but Katelyn and Andrea felt like they were guests at the wedding and really did become part of the family.

As far as the finished product goes, the photos came out incredibly and are perfect. Katelyn is so talented and wasn't afraid to try some unique shots and use the sunlight and shadows to really capture some beautiful scenes.

We found out about Katelyn through friends who've used her to photograph their children and those are incredible shots as well. If we are fortunate enough to have children one of the first people we'll be calling is Katelyn to schedule the maternity photos.

If I could give more than five stars I would. Use Katelyn Prisco for your photography needs, period.

Sent on 07/29/2017

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

WOW. Just wow. Thank you Richard and Katie for your incredibly kind review. It means the world to me to have met such wonderful people and know that I've exceeded your expectations. I'm thrilled to have you as new friends and look forward to working with you as your family grows. Thank you again for taking the time to express your happiness with my company. My joy is beyond compare!!
  • JuJuBee

Julie · Married on 05/20/2017

I cannot say enough fabulous things about Katelyn .. she is amazing. On our wedding day not only was she busy running around and taking photos but she also stepped in to help with hair style decisions, horrendously folded pocket squares, and kept everyone on time! She is a consummate professional, who excels in wedding photography with her keen eye for detail and timeliness. She was absolutely amazing to work with, and we got compliments from several family members about our 'awesome Italian photographer'!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

hahah you're so funny Julie!!! I'm so happy you and your family were so happy with everything! I had SUCH a fun time with you and am SO thankful for the opportunity to travel to Miami with you for the big day!! Thank you again for everything and I wish you a lifetime of happiness, love, & laughter xoxox!!

Lou Ann · Married on 03/19/2017

Katelyn is amazing when it comes to photography. She really has an eye of capturing those special moments during the entire wedding day, from the bride getting ready thru to the reception. She made my daughters day so special with her photos and we can't thank her enough. You can't go wrong with Katelyn Priscoe Photography.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you so much LouAnne! I had such an amazing time with your family and in capturing your daughters amazing event! I greatly appreciate your compliment, kind words, and in your effort to write such me such a lovely review!

Lauren · Married on 03/12/2017

My husband and I loved working with Kate for our wedding! It was really important to us to have a photographer with a great personality so we felt comfortable and pictures wouldn't look forced, so Kate met us for coffee first before we booked her. Kate's second shooter was awesome as well. We were so happy with our engagement photographs, and loved our "sneak peek" wedding pictures. We cannot wait to receive the rest from the wedding day!!!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren!! It was my absolute pleasure to work with you and I’m so happy to have formed a new friendship with you! I greatly appreciate you taking the time to write such a kind review and look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Dara · Married on 03/11/2017

My pictures were amazing!! Katelyn captured every single emotional and fun part of our wedding. There were things I didn't think she got shots of and I'm so glad she did!! This day was the most special day of our lives and we have the photos to remind us of every single part of it.

Sent on 04/26/2017

Nicole · Married on 03/05/2017

Katelyn is extremely talented and so much fun to work with!

The first time we worked with Katelyn was when we had our engagement photo session. My, now husband, and I had never had photos professionally taken before so we definitely felt a little awkward at first posing for the camera but Katelyn was so nice and professional with us and made us feel so at ease that it ended up being a lot of fun! The photo's turned out even better than we could have imagined.

I can't wait to see what beautiful photos she took on our wedding day. Our bridal party, family, and friends all had such a blast on the wedding day and I have no doubt in my mind that Katelyn was able to capture every special moment that occurred.

Thank you Katelyn for your hard work and talent. We appreciate all that you do!

-Mr. and Mrs. Babista

Sent on 03/18/2017

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Nicole I'm so thrilled you enjoyed your time with me and your photos!!! It was truly a pleasure working with you, your friends, and family. I look forward to many years of working with you and having you as a lifelong friend! I can't wait for you to see your final product as I'm positive you'll be in love with them all! Thank you again for your kind words and taking the time out of your busy schedule to write me such a sweet review. (P.s. I hope you enjoyed your honeymoon!!!!) xoxoxo
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 03/04/2017

Katelyn is an exceptional photographer. From our first meeting to the last, we felt confident with her in every way. Our complimentary engagement photos came out beautifully and we knew Kate would do an outstanding job at our wedding. She is both professional and fun and reminded us often to let loose and relax! Kate was assertive with our family members and paid so much attention to detail on where to place each of us for a perfect shot! We absolutely love our photos and can't believe we have them to cherish forever. The quality of service and professionalism she gives is worth every penny! Thank you Katelyn!!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to say such kind and heartfelt words! Your compliments mean the world to me and I'm so thankful to have had the opportunity to work with you!!! I wish you the world of happiness and love, thank you again!!!