290 9th St. North, Saint Petersburg, FL 33701 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About roohi photography

{Roohi Photography}:

boutique photography business with a dash of vintage, a mix of modern day 'must haves'

and a commitment to the client experience.

Roohi Photography… be you.

Welcome to Roohi Photography!!!

As you can see from above, Roohi Photography is a boutique photography business in the Tampa Bay area.

You're probably wondering why I call it a "boutique" business.

Boutique is defined in many different ways according to dictionary.com.

And what you find when you're describing Roohi is this: an exclusive business offering customized

service and specializing in one aspect of a larger industry.

Roohi Photography is more than a wedding photography business. What makes Roohi exclusive?

The CLIENT experience.

I know that your wedding is not just about the flowers and the cake and the invitation;

it's so much more than that! It's about the vision you have for your wedding day.

From the moment you hire Roohi Photography, the client experience begins.

My commitment is to you - What makes you happy?

What photos would make your day complete? What is your vision?

Photography is a part of the huge wedding industry; and in my opinion, the most important.

What would life have been like without a camera?

Think of all those childhood moments that can't ever be recreated, or those moments our family

captured with the click of the camera. I think about that each time I look at an old family album.

I'm so lucky to have a father who valued film and video so much.

It made me realize how valuable a photograph can be.

Photography, whether we realize it or not, hugely impacts our life.

It is an investment in our memories.

I encourage you to ask questions, and find out everything you can about your photographer!

Not only am I here to photograph your day, but I'm also here to create a lasting relationship with you.

Roohi Photography is a boutique-style wedding photography business who mixes vintage fun with the modern day must-haves!! Rana is simple and sweet and loves what she does. Email, call, text me any time for more info!!

lucianaeduardo wedding985
lucianaeduardo wedding985

• Real Weddings 27

44 Reviews for roohi photography

Devon · Married on 12/10/2016

Rana was absolutely incredible from start to finish! We met years ago and I just knew I had to have her for my big day. She made the whole process seamless and simple and she even took a boat to get to my remote location! My husband and I and my entire family were blown away with how beautiful our pictures turned out. We loved every minute we spent with Rana, hard not to with how sweet she is!

Allie · Married on 11/05/2016

We had an amazing time working with Rana! We planned our Florida wedding from across the country in California so we weren’t able to meet with Rana before our engagement session, but after our initial phone call with her we were sure she would do an amazing job with our wedding. We’d never taken any professional photos before, but Rana made the process so easy and gave us excellent direction both during our engagement session and wedding first look. We felt so relaxed and confident that she’d get great pictures that we could focus completely on each other, our day and our guests. Rana is a rock star wedding photographer and we are in love with all the photos from our wedding!

Sent on 02/13/2017

roohi photography's reply:

Thank you so much!! I had a blast getting to know you guys and loved spending a very special day with you!!!

lauren · Married on 06/04/2016

My husband came across Roohi Photography while searching online for engagement/wedding photographers in the Tampa area, & I'm SO glad he found Rana! The first time we met Rana was in her studio, and she was so personable and sweet. Rana was genuinely interested in learning how my then finance & I had met. She truly wanted to get to know us, not to mention she had macaroons waiting for us :) Not only was her quality of work simply amazing, but it was very clear that she is so passionate & absolutely loves what she does! Rana is a great listener and will go above and beyond for her clients. She did our engagement photos & our wedding photos, and we love how they all turned out! I would highly recommend Rana to anyone in need of a professional, creative, passionate, and talented photographer! The day of our wedding Rana had two other photographers with her, and they too were so sweet! Since our wedding we have received so many compliments on the how our wedding photos turned out. We are so grateful we got to have Roohi Photography capture our wedding day!. My husband & I are happy that we also gained a wonderful friend along our journey to becoming Mr. & Mrs. We love you Rana!

Sent on 07/27/2016

roohi photography's reply:

I love you guys too! I feel so very blessed to have met you and I hope we can see each other again! (even if I have to come to Georgia!!) xoxo

roohi photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,004.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,627.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter

Real Weddings

• DeArruda Weddings
    DeArruda Weddings Wedding Officiants

Roohi captures the joy of the moment so that it will live for a lifetime. Simply beautiful photos.

• Belle Tulle Events
    Belle Tulle Events Wedding Planners

Belle Tulle Events worked with Roohi Photography on a Wedding last winter... Rana is truly a joy to work with and will capture every special moment of your long awaited day. She gets to know her clients and helps them create irreplaceable memories. Her work is breathtaking!

• Chic Designs & Fabulous Events LLC
    Chic Designs & Fabulous Events LLC Wedding Planners

WOW...how do I begin? Working with Roohi Photography for our Styled Photo Shoot was amazing. Rana has the ability to capture photos that tell a story and show the true art of what we are all about. Rana was truly a pleasure to work with regardless of the weather and the heat...she was willing to crawl on the floor, get dirty and come up with ideas that we would have NEVER thought of capturing in our session. The end result once we received our photos was absolutely breathtaking. Words can not describe how perfect the photos were and to this day we receive compliments on the photos. Not to mention that because of Rana's talent our Styled Shoot was published on a known wedding blog, and that is something that as a Wedding Professional and working in the industry is very important and a great accomplishment. Thank you Rana for your dedication and hard work!

• 290 9th St. North Saint Petersburg, FL 33701 See on map