Tampa, FL 33694 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Brides by Kelly Anne + Co

Hi there!

I am a professional hairstylist/makeup artist in the Tampa Bay area! I specialize in wedding/special event hair styles and airbrush makeup, as well as offer many other services to make your big day complete. I travel all around the state of Florida (sometimes even farther!) for weddings, photo shoots, anniversary parties and more!

Airbrush makeup is by far the most amazing service for your wedding/special event. Not only does it make your face absolutely flawless, but it lasts 8 hours (sometimes longer), it is water/sweat/tear proof, and completely transfer proof -- which is a GREAT thing when wearing that beautiful white dress and giving hugs all night long! Airbrush makeup can also cover everything -- Red spots, brown spots, any spot, wrinkle or blemish, even dark circles under your eyes! You'll look bright, awake and alive at any time of day.

I also offer human hair extensions for those of you who want long, full, beautiful hair on your wedding day. There are many different application methods that I am familiar with, so depending on your needs and budget, we can find the perfect type for you.

I also have an entire team of stylists and makeup artists that can be brought on to help with any size party!

For more information on pricing, services, and scheduling, please feel free to email me at bridesbykellyanne@gmail.com

Congrats on your engagement (or other exciting news!) and I look forward to speaking with you!

Much Love, Kelly Anne

Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 7
  • Jessica

Jessica Koehlitz · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing makeup and hair

Kelly Ann and her crew did an amazing job!!!!
    They were easy to talk to and very talented.

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 13
    Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 14

Kiki · Married on 05/11/2019

Flawless!!

Brides by Kelly Anne + Co were such an amazing team to work with! I had the pleasure of working with Kelly Anne for a little over a year when I booked her makeup services for my engagement photos. That was the first time I did airbrush makeup, and I couldn't believe how flawless my makeup was all evening! I knew then that I would quickly be hiring her team for my wedding day on May 11, 2019. In the time leading up to my wedding day, I emailed back and forth with Kelly Anne about different things, and she was always so positive and assuring me that everything would be perfect. Brides by Kelly Anne + Co, specifically Kelly Anne, Amber, Lynn, Kim and Sam, provided hair and makeup services for a small army of 16 of us on the wedding day. With that many people, I thought we'd have to start everything extremely early, but our day didn't start until 8:15am and we were done by 1:30pm! They were so organized with a timeline, and everything went extremely smoothly. Each stylist was efficient, professional, fun, and took their time to listen to what each girl wanted. They all looked absolutely beautiful. When it came to my turn, Kelly Anne was so meticulous and made sure I looked exactly the way I wanted to. I felt beautiful and flawless the entire day! I will 100% be using Kelly Anne + Co for any future hair and makeup needs!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Andi

Andi Evers · Married on 05/10/2019

Absolutely fantastic!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Kelly Anne and her team that helped us all look so beautiful for my wedding! I did a trial run with Kelly Anne a few months ahead of time and it was perfect, after describing the look I was going for, my hair and makeup were amazing! The day of the wedding was a little hectic, but her team did such an incredible job on all of us. Everyone felt and looked fantastic! All my girls were so happy and our hair and makeup held up all day with the Florida heat! I am so grateful for all of their hard work!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Brides by Kelly Anne + Co Pricing

Brides by Kelly Anne + Co Price Rates

Brides by Kelly Anne + Co FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 30

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 1
    25% Off Hair Extensions!
    For Wedding Wire clients only -- receive 25% off ANY hair extension service with this coupon!

• Jennifer Matteo Event Planning
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning Wedding Planners

Kelly Anne is THE BEST! As a local wedding planner, she is my go to for all things beauty, she is timely and professional and has the magic touch to make every bride look her best for her wedding day! I highly suggest her to all my clients!