Tampa, FL 33694 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Brides by Kelly Anne + Co

Hi there!

I am a professional hairstylist/makeup artist in the Tampa Bay area! I specialize in wedding/special event hair styles and airbrush makeup, as well as offer many other services to make your big day complete. I travel all around the state of Florida (sometimes even farther!) for weddings, photo shoots, anniversary parties and more!

Airbrush makeup is by far the most amazing service for your wedding/special event. Not only does it make your face absolutely flawless, but it lasts 8 hours (sometimes longer), it is water/sweat/tear proof, and completely transfer proof -- which is a GREAT thing when wearing that beautiful white dress and giving hugs all night long! Airbrush makeup can also cover everything -- Red spots, brown spots, any spot, wrinkle or blemish, even dark circles under your eyes! You'll look bright, awake and alive at any time of day.

I also offer human hair extensions for those of you who want long, full, beautiful hair on your wedding day. There are many different application methods that I am familiar with, so depending on your needs and budget, we can find the perfect type for you.

I also have an entire team of stylists and makeup artists that can be brought on to help with any size party!

For more information on pricing, services, and scheduling, please feel free to email me at bridesbykellyanne@gmail.com

Congrats on your engagement (or other exciting news!) and I look forward to speaking with you!

Much Love, Kelly Anne

Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 6
Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 7
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 02/16/2019

Made me feel like a princess!

Planning on which vendors to use for my wedding was extremely hard. After looking at Kelly's instagram, I was SOLD!! During our trail run, she was open about so many different ideas. The day of the wedding, her and Lauren were there early ready to go! With music and mimosas flowing with the moms and bridesmaids, her and Lauren were extremely patient and very accommodating. After getting my hair and makeup done, I could not stop staring at myself. Kelly truly made me feel like a beautiful bride! I highly recommend Kelly and her team!!

Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 8
    Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 9
    Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 10
  • Karina

Karina Concepcion · Married on 02/09/2019

Best Makeup and Stylist Ever!!!

KellyAnne- You sure do know how to make a girl feel her absolute best!! I first met Kelly at a bridal show in March 2018 in Sarasota that my wedding planner was hosting. I was a little hesitant at first with "airbrush" as I had never done it before and wasn't sure if this was the right "look" for my wedding. Let me tell you....NEVER LOOKING BACK!! Kelly is incredibly talented and her technique literally makes you never want to wear anything but airbrush makeup....and the lashes!! My 84 year old grandmother rocked those lashes our entire wedding day and felt like a million bucks! Kelly is worth every penny and I'm sad I can't have her on speed dial to do my hair and makeup weekly :) I highly recommend booking a trail before your big day, Kelly will work with you to try different looks and it's super fun! She always had wine and champs on hand. I ended up going to Kelly for my engagement pictures, trial and even booked her for my Welcome party/Rehearsal the day before our wedding. I instantly clicked with her and it was like hanging out with one of your gfs. Day of, Kelly's team was professional and efficient as they navigated my wedding party and family-they did an outstanding job! I would recommend her to anyone and she also travels. I look forward to working with Kelly for years to come as I have events pop up.

Thanks for making me feel beautiful!
    Karina

Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 11
    Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 12
    Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 13
    Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 14

Kaeleigh · Married on 01/19/2019

You Want Her Team!

Kelly Anne, Lynn, and Sam helped to transform our bridal party gals and made our big day glamorous. Each bridesmaid was able to maintain their own personal style as Lynn and Sam tailored their hair and makeup to each individual. The girls’ updos were amazing and intricate. Kelly Anne did my mom’s and my makeup and hair. Revolutionary and something out of a flower-filled dream. She kept me calm from the trial to the wedding and listened to my feedback and visions for my style for the day. Book her team now!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Brides by Kelly Anne + Co's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review Kaeleigh! We just loved working with you and your girls on your big day! Hope to see you soon!! :)

Brides by Kelly Anne + Co Pricing

Brides by Kelly Anne + Co Price Rates

Brides by Kelly Anne + Co FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 30

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 1
    25% Off Hair Extensions!
    For Wedding Wire clients only -- receive 25% off ANY hair extension service with this coupon!

• Jennifer Matteo Event Planning
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning Wedding Planners

Kelly Anne is THE BEST! As a local wedding planner, she is my go to for all things beauty, she is timely and professional and has the magic touch to make every bride look her best for her wedding day! I highly suggest her to all my clients!