Tampa, FL 33694 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Brides by Kelly Anne + Co

Hi there!

I am a professional hairstylist/makeup artist in the Tampa Bay area! I specialize in wedding/special event hair styles and airbrush makeup, as well as offer many other services to make your big day complete. I travel all around the state of Florida (sometimes even farther!) for weddings, photo shoots, anniversary parties and more!

Airbrush makeup is by far the most amazing service for your wedding/special event. Not only does it make your face absolutely flawless, but it lasts 8 hours (sometimes longer), it is water/sweat/tear proof, and completely transfer proof -- which is a GREAT thing when wearing that beautiful white dress and giving hugs all night long! Airbrush makeup can also cover everything -- Red spots, brown spots, any spot, wrinkle or blemish, even dark circles under your eyes! You'll look bright, awake and alive at any time of day.

I also offer human hair extensions for those of you who want long, full, beautiful hair on your wedding day. There are many different application methods that I am familiar with, so depending on your needs and budget, we can find the perfect type for you.

I also have an entire team of stylists and makeup artists that can be brought on to help with any size party!

For more information on pricing, services, and scheduling, please feel free to email me at bridesbykellyanne@gmail.com

Congrats on your engagement (or other exciting news!) and I look forward to speaking with you!

Much Love, Kelly Anne

3892093936726439848782068653357n

107 Reviews for Brides by Kelly Anne + Co

• Casey

Casey O'guinn · Married on 11/03/2018

So impressed with these talented ladies!

Kelly Anne was incredibly responsive and easy to work with. The system that she uses for scheduling was very efficient and detailed, and the prices were fair for the area and the level of talent. Cassie and Lauren were amazing for my recent destination beach wedding! I had a trail with each of them about 6 weeks before the big day to ensure that my hair and makeup could withstand 8 hours outside in the Florida heat... and the humidity didn't have anything on these girls! They did the hair and makeup for myself, my bridal party, and the moms on our big day! They worked with each girl to capture their taste and preferences and were very open to feedback and touch-ups throughout the day as needed. I asked for a very natural look (while still using airbrush and false lashes) with a loose beachy low - ponytail. Attaching a few pictures for reference - sorry I don't have a better picture of my hair yet, I haven't received the professional pics back yet! Thanks again for everything ladies.

Paige · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Makeup Artists

Kelly Anne and Kimberly did my makeup for my engagement pictures and wedding and I could not have been more pleased. Both are very professional and also very on trend and knowledgeable about what looks will suit your look best. So happy with how me and my bridesmaids looked!

Mikaela · Married on 10/27/2018

Stunning hair & makeup!

I was so excited to find Brides by Kelly Anne for my wedding day hair and makeup! I’m pretty picky when it comes to those two things and was discouraged by all of the styles I was seeing done by most vendors. I wanted something natural, but polished (not over done or “prom looking” as I was calling it) and as soon as I came across photos of their work I knew I had to book them! Kelly was so quick to follow up on my initial contact and sent me all the info I was looking for. I had a rather large bridal party (15 girls) and needed someone who could come to us and help us get ready. She immediately had a team and a timeline set-up and was happy to work with me on adjusting the schedule for the day. Shortly after, I had my trial with Kasey who is an absolute hair and makeup wizard. She listened to what I wanted and gave me exactly the look I was hoping for. On the big day Lauren, Amber & Kasey came to us to do hair and makeup and were so wonderful to work with. All the girls were so kind and SO TALENTED. Every bridesmaid chose their own style of up-do and each stylist executed every different look with perfection! Not to mention that they got 15 women ready AHEAD of schedule. And to top it off my makeup and curled hair lasted well over 12 hours (outdoors in Florida)! I had such a wonderful experience with Brides by Kelly Anne and could not recommend them more highly!

Brides by Kelly Anne + Co Pricing

Brides by Kelly Anne + Co Price Rates

Brides by Kelly Anne + Co FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 30

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 1
    25% Off Hair Extensions!
    For Wedding Wire clients only -- receive 25% off ANY hair extension service with this coupon!

• Jennifer Matteo Event Planning
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning Wedding Planners

Kelly Anne is THE BEST! As a local wedding planner, she is my go to for all things beauty, she is timely and professional and has the magic touch to make every bride look her best for her wedding day! I highly suggest her to all my clients!