Attributes highlighted by couples

Airbrush
Hair Styling
Bridal Hair and Makeup

Hi there!

I am a professional hairstylist/makeup artist in the Tampa Bay area! I specialize in wedding/special event hair styles and airbrush makeup, as well as offer many other services to make your big day complete. I travel all around the state of Florida (sometimes even farther!) for weddings, photo shoots, anniversary parties and more!

Airbrush makeup is by far the most amazing service for your wedding/special event. Not only does it make your face absolutely flawless, but it lasts 8 hours (sometimes longer), it is water/sweat/tear proof, and completely transfer proof -- which is a GREAT thing when wearing that beautiful white dress and giving hugs all night long! Airbrush makeup can also cover everything -- Red spots, brown spots, any spot, wrinkle or blemish, even dark circles under your eyes! You'll look bright, awake and alive at any time of day.

I also offer human hair extensions for those of you who want long, full, beautiful hair on your wedding day. There are many different application methods that I am familiar with, so depending on your needs and budget, we can find the perfect type for you.

I also have an entire team of stylists and makeup artists that can be brought on to help with any size party!

For more information on pricing, services, and scheduling, please feel free to email me at bridesbykellyanne@gmail.com

Congrats on your engagement (or other exciting news!) and I look forward to speaking with you!

Much Love, Kelly Anne

• Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

$80

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

99% Recommended by couples

R
Rachel K. Sent on 02/12/2024
5 out of 5 rating

The best wedding hair and makeup team

I cannot write enough on this review about this team. They made my entire wedding weekend that much more seamless and stress free! They were on time, organized, patient, communicative and overall brought the best vibes to my wedding weekend!

Their team did such a great job with everyone鈥檚 hair and makeup and made sure everyone was happy and pleased, choosing them was well worth it! They made sure to send a detailed schedule for all of us and made sure all touchups were done so we were picture perfect! Kelly and her team are incredible, if you get the chance to work with them for your wedding day, DO IT !!
V
Vonda F. Sent on 02/06/2024

lol Professional and Awesome

As the mother of the bride, I could not be more pleased w Brides by Kelly Anne. Amber and Cassie were a joy to work with, listened to needs and wants. Everyone looked absolutely stunning! My adult stepson even questioned who his dad was walking with (me). Highly recommend!!
C
Cassidy G. Sent on 01/30/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Hair and makeup for my wedding

Cora and Cassie are AMAZING stylists. They did hair and makeup for our wedding - mother of bride, bride, maid of honor and friend. Everyone LOVED their looks and felt so pretty the entire day / night. We ordered extensions for the MOH and me and Cora made them look so natural and integrated. I want to use them again for any event I have in the future. 10/10 recommend and love these women! They brought wonderful energy to our wedding day. THANK YOU both!!!!!
illustration stars

Andrea & Jeff
21 photos 路 11/03/2017

Deals

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning Jennifer Matteo Event Planning Wedding Planners

Kelly Anne is THE BEST! As a local wedding planner, she is my go to for all things beauty, she is timely and professional and has the magic touch to make every bride look her best for her wedding day! I highly suggest her to all my clients!

SRQtees Events, LLC.
5.0 out of 5 rating , 17 Reviews
路 Wedding Planners

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding