Brides by Kelly Anne + Co. Hair + Makeup

Tampa, FL View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hi there!

I am a professional hairstylist/makeup artist in the Tampa Bay area! I specialize in wedding/special event hair styles and airbrush makeup, as well as offer many other services to make your big day complete. I travel all around the state of Florida (sometimes even farther!) for weddings, photo shoots, anniversary parties and more!

Airbrush makeup is by far the most amazing service for your wedding/special event. Not only does it make your face absolutely flawless, but it lasts 8 hours (sometimes longer), it is water/sweat/tear proof, and completely transfer proof -- which is a GREAT thing when wearing that beautiful white dress and giving hugs all night long! Airbrush makeup can also cover everything -- Red spots, brown spots, any spot, wrinkle or blemish, even dark circles under your eyes! You'll look bright, awake and alive at any time of day.

I also offer human hair extensions for those of you who want long, full, beautiful hair on your wedding day. There are many different application methods that I am familiar with, so depending on your needs and budget, we can find the perfect type for you.

I also have an entire team of stylists and makeup artists that can be brought on to help with any size party!

For more information on pricing, services, and scheduling, please feel free to email me at bridesbykellyanne@gmail.com

Congrats on your engagement (or other exciting news!) and I look forward to speaking with you!

Much Love, Kelly Anne

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

$80

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Hair Removal
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

Billie Married on 04/30/2022

You will not be disappointed!

I want to give a HUGE shout out to Amber and Sam with Brides By Kelly Anne + Co! My co-worker got married a month before me and I asked her who she is going with for hair and makeup for her wedding, she mentioned Brides By Kelly Anne + Co. My co worker showed me her trial hair and makeup photos and I was SOLD. I immediately reached out to Kelly Anne and booked all my girls services as well as myself. Going with a company I never heard of only because I never have done a hair and makeup service before I was taking a huge risk but after my wedding I am so glad I did. Amber and Sam listened to all our thoughts and looked at the inspo photos all my girls and myself had and honestly the end result was better than I ever expected. My maid of honor and bridesmaids couldn't say enough with how the turnout was as well as all the men were blown away. If anyone is looking for Hair and Makeup for any occasion I will always recommend Brides By Kelly Anne + Co : Amber and Sam.

Lets just say YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!
    Amanda D. Married on 03/12/2022

Amazing experience!

Kelly Anne did my hair and make up for my wedding (and rehearsal) and it was absolutely amazing! My 8 bridesmaids and I looked perfect and natural! The fact that she only uses airbrush and applies lashes makes all the difference in the pictures! Kelly Anne and her team are super fun and very talented...I cannot say enough good things! I could not have been happier with how I looked on my wedding day. I highly recommend Kelly Anne for your big day :)
  • Bianca
    Bianca B. Married on 03/05/2022

Made my wedding hair and makeup dreams come true!

Kim, Amber, and Taylor were the stylists/artists I had for my big day. They made us look so beautiful, and the curls and makeup both lasted all night through sweat and tears, and even into the next morning (if we forgot to wash it off lol). My hair (Amber) and makeup (Kim) were better than I could have ever imagined. I showed them pictures of what I wanted and they replicated it perfectly…actually, EVEN BETTER than the photos I showed them. The three of them were so friendly; we spent the entire day laughing and listening to music and telling stories. Kelly Anne made sure there were enough stylists for me, my 7 bridesmaids, and my mom under time constraints, and worked hard to make sure I was not worried about anything. I recommend them to EVERYONE! Hurry up and schedule them for your events!!! I cannot thank you all enough for helping to make my wedding dreams come true.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

21 photos · 11/03/2017

Deals

Brides by Kelly Anne + Co. Hair + Makeup 1
Discount
For Wedding Wire clients only -- receive 25% off ANY hair extension service with this coupon!

Pricing

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning Jennifer Matteo Event Planning Wedding Planners

Kelly Anne is THE BEST! As a local wedding planner, she is my go to for all things beauty, she is timely and professional and has the magic touch to make every bride look her best for her wedding day! I highly suggest her to all my clients!

8131 Cooper Creek Blvd Tampa, FL, 34201
Location of (Brides by Kelly Anne + Co. Hair + Makeup)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding