Tampa, FL 33694 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Brides by Kelly Anne + Co

Hi there!

I am a professional hairstylist/makeup artist in the Tampa Bay area! I specialize in wedding/special event hair styles and airbrush makeup, as well as offer many other services to make your big day complete. I travel all around the state of Florida (sometimes even farther!) for weddings, photo shoots, anniversary parties and more!

Airbrush makeup is by far the most amazing service for your wedding/special event. Not only does it make your face absolutely flawless, but it lasts 8 hours (sometimes longer), it is water/sweat/tear proof, and completely transfer proof -- which is a GREAT thing when wearing that beautiful white dress and giving hugs all night long! Airbrush makeup can also cover everything -- Red spots, brown spots, any spot, wrinkle or blemish, even dark circles under your eyes! You'll look bright, awake and alive at any time of day.

I also offer human hair extensions for those of you who want long, full, beautiful hair on your wedding day. There are many different application methods that I am familiar with, so depending on your needs and budget, we can find the perfect type for you.

I also have an entire team of stylists and makeup artists that can be brought on to help with any size party!

For more information on pricing, services, and scheduling, please feel free to email me at bridesbykellyanne@gmail.com

Congrats on your engagement (or other exciting news!) and I look forward to speaking with you!

Much Love, Kelly Anne

Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 6
Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 7

Marah Duffin · Married on 04/05/2019

Fantastic!!!

Where do I even begin? From the first time I met Kelly, she was so kind, helpful, and confident in her work. Halfway into my hair and makeup trial I knew I needed her to be with me the day of my wedding!!! I showed her a few pictures on Pinterest of some ideas I had and she nailed it. She was so responsive to answering all of my questions over email and text leading up to the wedding as well as super flexible with timing the day of. Kelly and her team (Kim & Amber) made each and every one of my bridesmaids as well as our mothers look flawless and made the whole process the day of comfortable and fun! Guests commented the whole night on how amazing all of our makeup and hair looked. I was nervous about my makeup getting messed up from crying and Kelly reassured me with the airbrush foundation this would not be a problem. Even after all of the tears during the ceremony, my makeup didn’t budge one bit!!! If you want someone who is professional, experienced, and personable I highly recommend working with Kelly and her team for your big day! :) I can’t wait to work with her again in the future.

Sent on 04/12/2019
  • Stacia

Stacia · Married on 04/05/2019

Kelly & her staff were beyond amazing!!

Kelly & her team were beyond amazing for our day! Very professional about keeping the timeline and ensuring everyone was staying on track. All of my girls were so happy and the guests couldn't stop gushing about how gorgeous everyone looked!! We had a last minute request for the mother of the groom's hair (she didn't book an appt) and they were able to accommodate her even though we were running a tight timeline. Also, what an incredible job Kelly did making me look flawless but also so natural. The photos are insane and I cannot thank you enough! So much love to you and the team for an extraordinary day!! I would highly recommend this team and hope that we can work together again in the future :)

xoxo,
    Stacia & Johnny

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Colette

Colette Bautista · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing !!

Brides By Kelly Anne + CO is AMAZING ! From day one to the day of the event her and her team were responsive in a timely manner, answered all the questions I had and accommodated multiple changes to the schedule !
    Samantha is an excellent makeup artist. She is a master of her craft as well as in her customer service to clients. Me (the bride) and my girls were amazed by Samantha's ability to capture our best features and natural beauty in a very settle way ! Samantha is truly a ROCKSTAR!!
    Lauren is an amazing hairstylist ! She was able to look at a photo ONE time and provide each of my girls with the look they desired ! I was super nervous being the bride with natural curly hair as my hair does not always go as planned ! Lauren however provided me with a awesome hairstyle that not only made me feel beautiful on my day but also a hairstyle that stayed in place throughout photos, the ceremony and reception without becoming FRIZZY !!!! Lauren is truly amazing ! No question that you MUST book Brides by Kelly Anne + CO for your wedding day !!
    -Colette B.

Sent on 04/14/2019
    Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 8
    Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 9

Brides by Kelly Anne + Co Pricing

Brides by Kelly Anne + Co Price Rates

Brides by Kelly Anne + Co FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 30

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 1
    25% Off Hair Extensions!
    For Wedding Wire clients only -- receive 25% off ANY hair extension service with this coupon!

• Jennifer Matteo Event Planning
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning Wedding Planners

Kelly Anne is THE BEST! As a local wedding planner, she is my go to for all things beauty, she is timely and professional and has the magic touch to make every bride look her best for her wedding day! I highly suggest her to all my clients!