Beauty Brought Out

Tampa, FL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Beauty Brought Out is an on-site wedding beauty service based in Tampa, Florida. Julissa and her team provide smooth airbrush makeup and beautiful hairstyles for brides and their wedding parties. The company’s experienced makeup artists will artfully bring your vision to life with a punctual schedule to keep your day as organized as possible. The talented team is happy to provide beauty services to their clients to create looks that enhance their natural beauty.

Beauty Brought Out welcomes you to meet with them for consultation and trial appointments to ensure that you're happy with your look before your celebration. Julissa and her team of artists are happy to provide airbrush, contour, and natural makeup styles, along with fake lashes and brow tinting. Hair coloring, extensions, and relaxing are available, and the staff can transform your locks into an updo. For a sleek finish, keratin treatments can also be provided.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$95

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Salon
Spa
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Coloring
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

• Kayla
    Kayla L. Married on 05/02/2022

Beauty Brought Out is the way to go!

To all of the brides out there looking for someone to work with on your big day; look no further, you've found the one! I can't even begin to explain how wonderful it was working with Julissa and the Beauty Brought Out team.
    I got married on 2/29/20 and I started working with Julissa in the beginning of December. When I reached out to vendors about pricing and availability, she was the first one to get back to me. Communicating with her was always easy, straight-forward and prompt! She also has some of the most reasonable prices in the area!! Believe me, I did my research.
    After making the decision to go with Beauty Brought Out, Julissa scheduled a trial day with me where I showed her the ideas I had for my hair and makeup. I am not exaggerating when I tell you she was PERFECTLY able to recreate the images I gave her for my hair. She made me feel so comfortable and confident, I knew that it was going to be the same way on the big day, and I was right!
    Working with Julissa and her team on my wedding day could not have been more perfect. They showed up early and were set-up and ready to go in no time! They were all so incredibly sweet and comforting throughout the whole process. They really worked with my bridesmaids and were willing to make any tweaks to hair/makeup with no problem at all! They stayed right on schedule, and everyone was done and ready to go when they needed to be! Not only that, but they looked absolutely beautiful. Even my wedding photographer commented on how great everyone's makeup looked!
    I really could go on and on about how wonderful my whole experience with Beauty Brought Out was. You will not be disappointed if you go with Julissa and her team, they are the absolute best!!

Beauty Brought Out's reply:

OMGoodness 😢😊🤗 You are the sweetness! Thank you so much for kind words and for having us!! I can not wait to see all of your pictures, you were truly such a beautiful bride!
  • Maria
    Maria Married on 02/24/2022

Amazing and professional

She did the most beautiful bride hair!! Very professional! I was fascinated! Everybody said “your hair looks amazing” i truly recommend her. I danced for 5 hours and my hair and makeup was intact . I was ready at 11:30am and my wedding ceremony started at 5pm and i was perfect during that time.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

90 photos · 09/17/2016

Deals

Beauty Brought Out 1
Gift
Free hair trim with a scheduled trial. Hair trim will be scheduled on the same day of trial. Clean ends make a HUGE difference on your style for your amazing day!
Beauty Brought Out 2
Offer

No Travel Fee within a 20 mile radius of 414 East Madison St, Tampa 33511

Pricing

Georgia Watson Events Georgia Watson Events Wedding Planners

Julissa- she is one of the sweetest, most honest, and highly talented people I know!

Kimberly Hensley Events Kimberly Hensley Events Wedding Planners

Julissa and her team are true professionals! We recently worked on a wedding together and Julissa and her team stayed on track and on time for the day's scheduled events!!! That means a lot when you are a planner!!! ALL of the girl's hair & make-up were PERFECT!! I can't wait to work with Julissa and her team again!!!

Stoneybrook Golf and Country Club Stoneybrook Golf and Country Club Country Club Weddings

A must for every wedding party! "Get Pampered by the BEST"

414 East Madison Street Tampa, FL, 33602
Location of (Beauty Brought Out)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding