Beauty Brought Out Reviews

149 | Tampa, FL

149 Reviews for Beauty Brought Out

Bao 路 Getting married on 11/01/2020

Amazing work

Highly recommend Julissa and her team! They were very prompt and responsive during the entire process and willing to help in whatever way possible. Her energy made the day of my wedding even more special! Thank you for making me so beautiful! She was also able to assist me in doing a second look for my reception in the evening as well! Everyone from my MOH, both mothers and flower girls loved their look and were so satisfied with everything!

Sent on 03/08/2020

Kristen Linder 路 Married on 01/24/2020

Absolutely perfect in every aspect

I had my hair and makeup trial for my wedding today with Julissa and I have to say it was an amazing experience. I previously had a hair and makeup trial and had a horrible experience so I came into the salon today and was so nervous, but Julissa made me feel so comfortable and listened to me. She was truly exceptional between her professionalism, skills, and easy going personality she really made the experience memorable and took away all my fears. She also was super helpful and gave me some great advice of things to make sure I have on my wedding day. You can tell she loves what she does and is extremely good at it too! I am just so happy to be working with her and her team! So grateful and blessed !

Sent on 01/24/2020

Beauty Brought Out's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and I'm glad that I was able to remove some of your worries.
  • Marlene

Marlene Thurber 路 Married on 01/18/2020

They are the best!!

I was recently married and Julissa and Karla did hair and makeup for myself, my mom, and my three bridesmaids. Everyone absolutely loved the way their hair and makeup turned out, it was so beautiful! They were able to take our hairstyle ideas and make it work for each of us. My mom was having trouble finding ideas for her hair, and Julissa found the perfect way to do my mom鈥檚 short hair into something she loved. The makeup felt great, and did not come off or get messed up at all! Julissa and Karla are also so friendly and considerate it was such a pleasure to have them with us on my wedding day. Thank-you Beauty Brought Out!!

Sent on 01/23/2020

Carrie C 路 Married on 01/18/2020

Bridesmaid

They did an amazing job. Our group had a wide and challenging variety of hair types, and they were all styled perfectly and lasted through the night. Julissa and Carla were wonderful, they helped put the whole bridal party at ease and kept a light fun environment. I highly suggest them!

Sent on 01/23/2020

Alexandria Lee 路 Married on 12/27/2019

Outstanding service!

Beautiful work and timely mannered! Karla and Julissa are true experts and made my day stress free! I would recommend them for any and all occasions 鈾ワ笍鈾ワ笍

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Rutledge 路 Married on 12/08/2019

Great Team!

These girls did an amazing job with our wedding party! My make up and hair was exactly how I dreamed. The bridesmaid all looked so beautiful. I also had the mothers make up and hair done and they felt so special and pampered by the team. They were professional, communicative, on time and fun!

Sent on 02/16/2020

Caitlin 路 Married on 11/16/2019

Beauty truly brought out!

Julissa was amazing to work with and created beautiful make-up and hair looks for myself, my bridesmaids, and the moms!. I tried Julissa out initially for MUAH for my engagement photo shoot and loved how it turned out and then booked her services for a bridal trial, bride MUAH, 3 bridesmaids and 2 moms. All the ladies were able to get lashes if they wanted and she used airbrush makeup which felt great on our skin and lasted all night. She included a 2nd artist for the wedding day to ensure all MUAH was finished on time. She even incorporated hair accessories I brought for my bridal party and created stunning looks on the spot.

Sent on 11/26/2019

Beauty Brought Out's reply:

Thank you so much Caitlin, for your kind words. Karla and I were honored to be part of your day! I LOVED all of your Disney ideas ;)

Jennifer Anne Statkus 路 Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing! Great job, helpful, sweet, and talented

Julissa was fantastic! She was on time, positive, social, and did a beautiful job. Everyone said my hair and make up was gorgeous 馃グ she was worth every penny to feel and look like a princess

Sent on 11/11/2019

Beauty Brought Out's reply:

Thank you so much for having me be part of your special day! Your 鈥淎riel鈥 hair was perfect for the look that you choose as well as your perfect location by the water!

Kristen 路 Married on 11/08/2019

Amazing!

I cannot say enough good things about Julissa and her team! She did the most beautiful hair and makeup for myself and bridal party! She listened to what I wanted and made everyone look beyond beautiful. Her and her team are so talented, so yourself and hire them for your wedding. It was one of my best decisions!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Beauty Brought Out's reply:

OMG Kristen, you are the sweetest! I can not believe (BUT GREATLY APPRECIATE) that you reviewed me on your wedding night. You鈥檙e so awesome!!!
  • Tara

Tara 路 Married on 08/17/2019

I have never felt more beautiful!

So, so, SO GLAD I found Julissa & Beauty Brought Out! I had a destination wedding in Tampa & didn鈥檛 have time for a trial so I was a little nervous, but they far exceeded my expectations. My hair & makeup we鈥檙e gorgeous, lasted all day through sweaty, humid August Tampa weather. My mom & bridesmaids all looked stunning as well. Plus they were so nice, fun & a joy to have around during what can be a fairly stressful morning.

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Alice

Alicia 路 Married on 05/17/2019

Ease And Comfort

Beauty Brought Out came exactly on time. The set up of equipment didn't take long. Delivered the make just as I wanted for the brides maid. Me (Bride) was highly content and pleased with the final touches.

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • inga

inga 路 Married on 04/30/2019

Super!!!!!!

Ohhhhh Julissa! Thank you so much for the fabulous hair & makeup! I needed hair & makeup done for just myself, and when other vendors wouldn't travel for just once person, Julissa said she would! My trail went well, and outcome on my wedding day matched, held up all day, and throughout the night! She made the whole experience very enjoyable & is an awesome person :)

Sent on 05/20/2019

Michelle 路 Married on 04/27/2019

truly amazing

I was a little nervous at first about the trial, but it is completely worth it. By the end of my session I felt like one of the prettiest girls ever and had confidence that beauty brought out was perfect foe my wedding. Great service and works with you.

Sent on 02/26/2019

Beauty Brought Out's reply:

Thank you for this... a lot of brides have had horrible experiences and come in super nervous!!! 鉂わ笍
  • Maranda

Maranda 路 Married on 04/02/2019

Amazing is an understatement!

Was an absolutely fantastic experience! Could not be happier with this choice.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Deena Macdonald 路 Married on 03/16/2019

Wonderful Experience . HIGHLY recommend!

Julissa and her team were ABSOLUTELY wonderful! They took a potentially stressful time and made it beautiful and fun. I should add that it was arranged from 1500 miles away. My daughter , Ainsley, was so happy with her hair and makeup. The undo's stayed all night long. The makeup was fabulous. No running or smearing. All gals looked stunning. Five stars is not enough for this team. Highly Recommend !

Sent on 03/27/2019

Beauty Brought Out's reply:

Awww thank you so much, it was a great experience for us as well 鉂わ笍 You were so on top of it! Ainsley and her girls were super sweet!

Michael Kocsis 路 Married on 01/31/2019

She is the best!

Julissa treats you more like a friend that a customer/client. She is professional and highly talented. She's the best!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Teri 路 Married on 01/12/2019

Wonderful experience

Beauty Brought Out recently did my hair and make up for my wedding as well as my 2 daughters. The experience was wonderful and our hair and make was perfect. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/20/2019

Erika 路 Married on 12/07/2018

Very professional studio! Best one on one attention and care from Julissa! I would highly recommend her for your wedding or any other special event! Classy and elegant!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Beauty Brought Out's reply:

Thank you for reviewing our trial! I'm sure brides truly appreciate you sharing your experience with us!
  • Brittany

Brittany 路 Married on 12/01/2018

I had a makeup trial with Julissa and it went so well! I wanted to make sure I would be comfortable with the look I was interested in and I'm so glad I had a trial to test it out. It was very easy to set up an appointment and it only took about 45 minutes. I showed Julissa a picture, she listened to my concerns, and then matched the makeup for the best fit for my face. I absolutely loved the look! I was worried about it looking like too much since I don't usually wear a lot of makeup but it was perfect. I was very happy with how I looked and am excited to have Julissa do my makeup for my big day!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Paige 路 Married on 10/27/2018

This vendor was beyond amazing! Every detail was exactly as it should鈥檝e been!

I can鈥檛 even put into words how amazing Julissa and her team were! She was so flexible throughout my whole wedding planning, with trials and any questions I had. She arrived at my venue early to be sure she was prepared. All of my girls hair and make up looked SO good! My flower girls both looked so cute, they did awesome on their hair, and after all the running and playing I swear their hair looked just as good at the end of the night. My hair and make up was everything I could have ever dreamed, and lasted all night, through all the tears and dancing. They were quick, but very good at their jobs. Not only did they do an amazing job on our hair and make up, they were SO sweet and made our day getting ready easy and fun. I would recommend Julissa and Beauty Brought Out 10 times out of 10. She was amazing!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Beauty Brought Out's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing Karla and myself to be part of your awesome day! Your kind words are appreciated!

Kathryn 路 Married on 09/15/2018

Julissa is amazing! She did my hair and make up for a special event and I will go as far as to say that I loved my look more than I did my wedding look. I received so many compliments and I can't stop showing off my photos.

She made me feel more beautiful, glamorous, AND more myself. If you are looking for someone to give you that experience for your wedding - you must contact her for your wedding or event. You will fall in love with your look.

I can not recommend Julissa and Beauty Brought Out enough!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Erica 路 Married on 08/18/2018

I am absolutely OBSESSED with Julissa. Her reviews speak volumes about how amazing she is and they are all true. Living in New York and planning a wedding from a far isn't easy. Julissa did everything in her power to not only be accommodating and flexible, but truly wonderful. I had a bridesmaid that was about to have a baby and wasn't sure if she would make the wedding - Julissa accounted for her both from a financial perspective as well as day of timing. She managed to fit me in for a trial on a Sunday morning and in meeting her, I immediately felt at ease. She knew exactly what my vision was - she allowed me to tweak and express my true feelings without judgement. When the day came she brought the most amazing assistant who took care of everyone. One of the most thoughtful things that not everyone thinks of is lipstick. Right before we were supposed to head out everyone got their lipstick on. This small gesture allowed everyone to eat and drink throughout the day - without worrying about smears or smudges - and look absolutely stunning when it came time. She is one of the most at ease woman - having her in the room didn't cause stress or worry - she talked and chatted and laughed with everyone - it was like she was a part of the party and to be honest - I missed her when she left :) My makeup and hair looked flawless and having an August wedding in Florida, that says something (not to mention how many times I burst into tears - makeup still looked AMAZING). Everyone looked amazing and everything stayed in place. The airbrush was light, the eyelashes were an amazing touch and all of my ladies couldn't say enough about how beautiful they looked. Julissa and her team are truly gems and care so deeply about each and everyone from me - the bride - to every girl that got in that chair. I cannot say enough how I absolutely adore her and if I had to do it all over again - Julissa would still be my first call.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Beauty Brought Out's reply:

AWWWWW you are so sweet! Thank you so much xoxoxo

Susan 路 Married on 07/27/2018

Julissa & her team are extremely talented & professional yet flexible & fun to work with! The compliments I received on my hair and makeup included 鈥渟tunning, gorgeous, beautiful...鈥 the list goes on! I had a cruise ship wedding and had to board at 10am. The girls started us at 7am and finished with plenty of time to board the ship. Thank you so much for helping make our special day perfect!!!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Jessica 路 Married on 07/14/2018

Julissa was amazing and I was gorgeous for my beach wedding !

Sent on 07/18/2018