Beauty Brought Out Reviews

Beauty Brought Out 6
Beauty Brought Out 7
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 08/17/2019

I have never felt more beautiful!

So, so, SO GLAD I found Julissa & Beauty Brought Out! I had a destination wedding in Tampa & didn’t have time for a trial so I was a little nervous, but they far exceeded my expectations. My hair & makeup we’re gorgeous, lasted all day through sweaty, humid August Tampa weather. My mom & bridesmaids all looked stunning as well. Plus they were so nice, fun & a joy to have around during what can be a fairly stressful morning.

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Beauty Brought Out 8
    Beauty Brought Out 9
    Beauty Brought Out 10
    Beauty Brought Out 11
  • Alice

Alicia · Married on 05/17/2019

Ease And Comfort

Beauty Brought Out came exactly on time. The set up of equipment didn't take long. Delivered the make just as I wanted for the brides maid. Me (Bride) was highly content and pleased with the final touches.

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • inga

inga · Married on 04/30/2019

Super!!!!!!

Ohhhhh Julissa! Thank you so much for the fabulous hair & makeup! I needed hair & makeup done for just myself, and when other vendors wouldn't travel for just once person, Julissa said she would! My trail went well, and outcome on my wedding day matched, held up all day, and throughout the night! She made the whole experience very enjoyable & is an awesome person :)

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Maranda

Maranda · Married on 04/02/2019

Amazing is an understatement!

Was an absolutely fantastic experience! Could not be happier with this choice.

Sent on 04/15/2019
    Beauty Brought Out 12
    Beauty Brought Out 13

Deena Macdonald · Married on 03/16/2019

Wonderful Experience . HIGHLY recommend!

Julissa and her team were ABSOLUTELY wonderful! They took a potentially stressful time and made it beautiful and fun. I should add that it was arranged from 1500 miles away. My daughter , Ainsley, was so happy with her hair and makeup. The undo's stayed all night long. The makeup was fabulous. No running or smearing. All gals looked stunning. Five stars is not enough for this team. Highly Recommend !

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Beauty Brought Out 14

Beauty Brought Out's reply:

Awww thank you so much, it was a great experience for us as well ❤️ You were so on top of it! Ainsley and her girls were super sweet!

Michael Kocsis · Married on 01/31/2019

She is the best!

Julissa treats you more like a friend that a customer/client. She is professional and highly talented. She's the best!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Teri · Married on 01/12/2019

Wonderful experience

Beauty Brought Out recently did my hair and make up for my wedding as well as my 2 daughters. The experience was wonderful and our hair and make was perfect. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/20/2019

Erika · Married on 12/07/2018

Very professional studio! Best one on one attention and care from Julissa! I would highly recommend her for your wedding or any other special event! Classy and elegant!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Beauty Brought Out's reply:

Thank you for reviewing our trial! I'm sure brides truly appreciate you sharing your experience with us!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 12/01/2018

I had a makeup trial with Julissa and it went so well! I wanted to make sure I would be comfortable with the look I was interested in and I'm so glad I had a trial to test it out. It was very easy to set up an appointment and it only took about 45 minutes. I showed Julissa a picture, she listened to my concerns, and then matched the makeup for the best fit for my face. I absolutely loved the look! I was worried about it looking like too much since I don't usually wear a lot of makeup but it was perfect. I was very happy with how I looked and am excited to have Julissa do my makeup for my big day!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Paige · Married on 10/27/2018

This vendor was beyond amazing! Every detail was exactly as it should’ve been!

I can’t even put into words how amazing Julissa and her team were! She was so flexible throughout my whole wedding planning, with trials and any questions I had. She arrived at my venue early to be sure she was prepared. All of my girls hair and make up looked SO good! My flower girls both looked so cute, they did awesome on their hair, and after all the running and playing I swear their hair looked just as good at the end of the night. My hair and make up was everything I could have ever dreamed, and lasted all night, through all the tears and dancing. They were quick, but very good at their jobs. Not only did they do an amazing job on our hair and make up, they were SO sweet and made our day getting ready easy and fun. I would recommend Julissa and Beauty Brought Out 10 times out of 10. She was amazing!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Beauty Brought Out 20
    Beauty Brought Out 21
    Beauty Brought Out 22

Beauty Brought Out's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing Karla and myself to be part of your awesome day! Your kind words are appreciated!

Kathryn · Married on 09/15/2018

Julissa is amazing! She did my hair and make up for a special event and I will go as far as to say that I loved my look more than I did my wedding look. I received so many compliments and I can't stop showing off my photos.

She made me feel more beautiful, glamorous, AND more myself. If you are looking for someone to give you that experience for your wedding - you must contact her for your wedding or event. You will fall in love with your look.

I can not recommend Julissa and Beauty Brought Out enough!

Sent on 09/29/2018
    Beauty Brought Out 23
    Beauty Brought Out 24

Erica · Married on 08/18/2018

I am absolutely OBSESSED with Julissa. Her reviews speak volumes about how amazing she is and they are all true. Living in New York and planning a wedding from a far isn't easy. Julissa did everything in her power to not only be accommodating and flexible, but truly wonderful. I had a bridesmaid that was about to have a baby and wasn't sure if she would make the wedding - Julissa accounted for her both from a financial perspective as well as day of timing. She managed to fit me in for a trial on a Sunday morning and in meeting her, I immediately felt at ease. She knew exactly what my vision was - she allowed me to tweak and express my true feelings without judgement. When the day came she brought the most amazing assistant who took care of everyone. One of the most thoughtful things that not everyone thinks of is lipstick. Right before we were supposed to head out everyone got their lipstick on. This small gesture allowed everyone to eat and drink throughout the day - without worrying about smears or smudges - and look absolutely stunning when it came time. She is one of the most at ease woman - having her in the room didn't cause stress or worry - she talked and chatted and laughed with everyone - it was like she was a part of the party and to be honest - I missed her when she left :) My makeup and hair looked flawless and having an August wedding in Florida, that says something (not to mention how many times I burst into tears - makeup still looked AMAZING). Everyone looked amazing and everything stayed in place. The airbrush was light, the eyelashes were an amazing touch and all of my ladies couldn't say enough about how beautiful they looked. Julissa and her team are truly gems and care so deeply about each and everyone from me - the bride - to every girl that got in that chair. I cannot say enough how I absolutely adore her and if I had to do it all over again - Julissa would still be my first call.

Sent on 08/24/2018
    Beauty Brought Out 25

Beauty Brought Out's reply:

AWWWWW you are so sweet! Thank you so much xoxoxo

Susan · Married on 07/27/2018

Julissa & her team are extremely talented & professional yet flexible & fun to work with! The compliments I received on my hair and makeup included “stunning, gorgeous, beautiful...” the list goes on! I had a cruise ship wedding and had to board at 10am. The girls started us at 7am and finished with plenty of time to board the ship. Thank you so much for helping make our special day perfect!!!

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Beauty Brought Out 26
    Beauty Brought Out 27
    Beauty Brought Out 28
    Beauty Brought Out 29

Jessica · Married on 07/14/2018

Julissa was amazing and I was gorgeous for my beach wedding !

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Beauty Brought Out 30

Lindsey · Married on 05/12/2018

Julissa is absolutely amazing! she did my hair and make up for our engagement photos, and then came to our venue with Carla to do hair and make up in the Glamour Room. They did hair and make up for me, my bridesmaids, my grandmothers, and mother on the wedding day. They did an amazing job on everyones hair and make up, everyone loved it. They also use airbrushing so your make up will literally not move. I danced all night long and my make up when I went to bed looked just as good as when she applied it. She also kept me calm when I started to get a little nervous, and she even made simple suggestions to make our day run more smooth. Beauty Brought Out is amazing! You will not be disappointed with Julissa.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Brittni · Married on 02/03/2018

This ladies are professional but personal. They are quick and did all bridesmaids, mothers, flower girls and of course the bride. We looked picture perfect with time to spare. I'm a bridesmaid and will definitely be recommending them to EVERYONE! Especially if you have lots of bridesmaids they are awesome!

Sent on 05/28/2016

Melody · Married on 10/06/2017

Julissa was awesome! My make up and hair were beautiful! She was professional, personable and great to work with. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Melanie · Married on 06/30/2017

Julissa and her team were great! I could not say enough good things about her business! I wasn't able to do a trial run of hair and make up, but Julissa did exactly what I wanted to day of the wedding and it was perfect! No trial was needed! I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding in the Tampa area!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/29/2017

Julissa is so talented! My hair and makeup looked absolutely gorgeous and I wasn't even the bride. She was so professional and sweet! I would definitely go back to her in the future!

Sent on 04/29/2017

laura lynn · Married on 03/18/2017

Julissa and Karla were outstanding!!! From the hair and makeup trial to the big day, I was so impressed with their professionalism and attention to detail. Julissa is extremely experienced and it truly shows. All of my bridesmaids got airbrush makeup & eyelashes and felt beautiful all day long. My mom and mother in law also got their hair & makeup done and were ecstatic. I can't thank Julissa and her team enough for helping to make my wedding day even more special!

Sent on 03/22/2017
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 02/11/2017

Julissa did an amazing job for my wedding! I only needed services for myself and 3 bridesmaids, so Julissa came by herself. But she was able to do hair for all of us, plus makeup for myself and one of my bridesmaids, in around four hours. The photographer arrived after she was done and was amazed that she wasn't still working when he got there. She was very prompt in responding to any questions or messages that I sent her so I didn't have any added stress during the process. After the trial, I could tell that I had made a good decision with choosing her. Even though the pricing was a little bit higher than others in the area, I feel like it was definitely worth it because the quality was so good. Would definitely recommend to any bride in the area!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Jessica · Married on 01/07/2017

Julissa and her team did a fabulous job. Everyone was extremely happy with their hair/makeup. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Rachel · Married on 12/10/2016

Julissa and the girls from Beauty Brought Out were incredible. Julissa was by far the most organised vendor I worked with. She helped me to make the timeline for my day, and was extremely gracious with a few last minute add ons and changes. They did an incredible job with our hair and makeup, and it felt like they were just some of the girls while we were getting ready. Although I know her passion is weddings, Julissa has won me over as a life-long client for as long as she will keep me. I cannot say enough how much I appreciated her help!

Sent on 12/12/2016

J · Married on 10/08/2016

Julissa with Beauty Brought Out was one of the best choices I made for my wedding. Julissa was extremely responsive, personable, and did an absolutely amazing job. Not only did she help me take a few pictures and turn them into exactly what I had imagined, but she made sure that I looked and felt beautiful on my big day. My hair and make-up were perfect and my make-up stayed on and looked great even during my outdoor Florida wedding and reception. Another reason that Beauty Brought Out is so sensational is that they actually care about helping make your wedding the perfect day for you and really go above and beyond. I had a very high-maintenance mother-in law, and Julissa was extremely patient with her (and helped save my sanity). When my mother showed up at the bridal suite with hair that had been terribly styled, Julissa spent the extra time to help my mom (and me) to make sure that my mom looked sensational. And when my maid-of-honor wanted some last minute changes (that she had previously said she did not want), Julissa was happy to stay a little longer to help perfect her look. Julissa literally held my bridal party together before the wedding, and I do not think I could have made it through my wedding day without her. If you are getting married in the Tampa Bay Area and want someone who is extremely reasonably priced and will make sure your wedding day is outstanding, call Julissa!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Beauty Brought Out's reply:

OMGoodness! That was so sweet! Thank you!!!!!!