Beauty Brought Out Reviews

Beauty Brought Out 6
Beauty Brought Out 7

Michael Kocsis · Getting married on 01/31/2019

She is the best!

Julissa treats you more like a friend that a customer/client. She is professional and highly talented. She's the best!

Erika · Married on 12/07/2018

Very professional studio! Best one on one attention and care from Julissa! I would highly recommend her for your wedding or any other special event! Classy and elegant!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Beauty Brought Out's reply:

Thank you for reviewing our trial! I'm sure brides truly appreciate you sharing your experience with us!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 12/01/2018

I had a makeup trial with Julissa and it went so well! I wanted to make sure I would be comfortable with the look I was interested in and I'm so glad I had a trial to test it out. It was very easy to set up an appointment and it only took about 45 minutes. I showed Julissa a picture, she listened to my concerns, and then matched the makeup for the best fit for my face. I absolutely loved the look! I was worried about it looking like too much since I don't usually wear a lot of makeup but it was perfect. I was very happy with how I looked and am excited to have Julissa do my makeup for my big day!

Paige · Married on 10/27/2018

This vendor was beyond amazing! Every detail was exactly as it should’ve been!

I can’t even put into words how amazing Julissa and her team were! She was so flexible throughout my whole wedding planning, with trials and any questions I had. She arrived at my venue early to be sure she was prepared. All of my girls hair and make up looked SO good! My flower girls both looked so cute, they did awesome on their hair, and after all the running and playing I swear their hair looked just as good at the end of the night. My hair and make up was everything I could have ever dreamed, and lasted all night, through all the tears and dancing. They were quick, but very good at their jobs. Not only did they do an amazing job on our hair and make up, they were SO sweet and made our day getting ready easy and fun. I would recommend Julissa and Beauty Brought Out 10 times out of 10. She was amazing!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Beauty Brought Out 14
    Beauty Brought Out 15
    Beauty Brought Out 16

Beauty Brought Out's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing Karla and myself to be part of your awesome day! Your kind words are appreciated!

Kathryn · Married on 09/15/2018

Julissa is amazing! She did my hair and make up for a special event and I will go as far as to say that I loved my look more than I did my wedding look. I received so many compliments and I can't stop showing off my photos.

She made me feel more beautiful, glamorous, AND more myself. If you are looking for someone to give you that experience for your wedding - you must contact her for your wedding or event. You will fall in love with your look.

I can not recommend Julissa and Beauty Brought Out enough!

Beauty Brought Out 17
    Beauty Brought Out 18

Susan · Married on 07/27/2018

Julissa & her team are extremely talented & professional yet flexible & fun to work with! The compliments I received on my hair and makeup included “stunning, gorgeous, beautiful...” the list goes on! I had a cruise ship wedding and had to board at 10am. The girls started us at 7am and finished with plenty of time to board the ship. Thank you so much for helping make our special day perfect!!!

Beauty Brought Out 19
    Beauty Brought Out 20
    Beauty Brought Out 21
    Beauty Brought Out 22

Jessica · Married on 07/14/2018

Julissa was amazing and I was gorgeous for my beach wedding !

Beauty Brought Out 23

Lindsey · Married on 05/12/2018

Julissa is absolutely amazing! she did my hair and make up for our engagement photos, and then came to our venue with Carla to do hair and make up in the Glamour Room. They did hair and make up for me, my bridesmaids, my grandmothers, and mother on the wedding day. They did an amazing job on everyones hair and make up, everyone loved it. They also use airbrushing so your make up will literally not move. I danced all night long and my make up when I went to bed looked just as good as when she applied it. She also kept me calm when I started to get a little nervous, and she even made simple suggestions to make our day run more smooth. Beauty Brought Out is amazing! You will not be disappointed with Julissa.

Brittni · Married on 02/03/2018

This ladies are professional but personal. They are quick and did all bridesmaids, mothers, flower girls and of course the bride. We looked picture perfect with time to spare. I'm a bridesmaid and will definitely be recommending them to EVERYONE! Especially if you have lots of bridesmaids they are awesome!

Sent on 05/28/2016

Melody · Married on 10/06/2017

Julissa was awesome! My make up and hair were beautiful! She was professional, personable and great to work with. I highly recommend her!

Melanie · Married on 06/30/2017

Julissa and her team were great! I could not say enough good things about her business! I wasn't able to do a trial run of hair and make up, but Julissa did exactly what I wanted to day of the wedding and it was perfect! No trial was needed! I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding in the Tampa area!

Jessica · Married on 04/29/2017

Julissa is so talented! My hair and makeup looked absolutely gorgeous and I wasn't even the bride. She was so professional and sweet! I would definitely go back to her in the future!

laura lynn · Married on 03/18/2017

Julissa and Karla were outstanding!!! From the hair and makeup trial to the big day, I was so impressed with their professionalism and attention to detail. Julissa is extremely experienced and it truly shows. All of my bridesmaids got airbrush makeup & eyelashes and felt beautiful all day long. My mom and mother in law also got their hair & makeup done and were ecstatic. I can't thank Julissa and her team enough for helping to make my wedding day even more special!

• Holly

Holly · Married on 02/11/2017

Julissa did an amazing job for my wedding! I only needed services for myself and 3 bridesmaids, so Julissa came by herself. But she was able to do hair for all of us, plus makeup for myself and one of my bridesmaids, in around four hours. The photographer arrived after she was done and was amazed that she wasn't still working when he got there. She was very prompt in responding to any questions or messages that I sent her so I didn't have any added stress during the process. After the trial, I could tell that I had made a good decision with choosing her. Even though the pricing was a little bit higher than others in the area, I feel like it was definitely worth it because the quality was so good. Would definitely recommend to any bride in the area!

Jessica · Married on 01/07/2017

Julissa and her team did a fabulous job. Everyone was extremely happy with their hair/makeup. I would definitely recommend!

Rachel · Married on 12/10/2016

Julissa and the girls from Beauty Brought Out were incredible. Julissa was by far the most organised vendor I worked with. She helped me to make the timeline for my day, and was extremely gracious with a few last minute add ons and changes. They did an incredible job with our hair and makeup, and it felt like they were just some of the girls while we were getting ready. Although I know her passion is weddings, Julissa has won me over as a life-long client for as long as she will keep me. I cannot say enough how much I appreciated her help!

Sent on 12/12/2016

J · Married on 10/08/2016

Julissa with Beauty Brought Out was one of the best choices I made for my wedding. Julissa was extremely responsive, personable, and did an absolutely amazing job. Not only did she help me take a few pictures and turn them into exactly what I had imagined, but she made sure that I looked and felt beautiful on my big day. My hair and make-up were perfect and my make-up stayed on and looked great even during my outdoor Florida wedding and reception. Another reason that Beauty Brought Out is so sensational is that they actually care about helping make your wedding the perfect day for you and really go above and beyond. I had a very high-maintenance mother-in law, and Julissa was extremely patient with her (and helped save my sanity). When my mother showed up at the bridal suite with hair that had been terribly styled, Julissa spent the extra time to help my mom (and me) to make sure that my mom looked sensational. And when my maid-of-honor wanted some last minute changes (that she had previously said she did not want), Julissa was happy to stay a little longer to help perfect her look. Julissa literally held my bridal party together before the wedding, and I do not think I could have made it through my wedding day without her. If you are getting married in the Tampa Bay Area and want someone who is extremely reasonably priced and will make sure your wedding day is outstanding, call Julissa!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Beauty Brought Out's reply:

OMGoodness! That was so sweet! Thank you!!!!!!

Laura · Married on 09/17/2016

Julissa and her team did a phenomenal job with the hair and makeup for all my girls during my wedding earlier this month! From the moment I first spoke with Julissa, I knew she was the person I wanted to work with. She was very thorough in determining what I wanted done and asked lots of questions to make sure we were on the same page. She was also extremely responsive any time I had a question. She made the hair and makeup trial day so much fun and came up with the perfect look for me (which was good because I had no idea what I wanted...I don't typically wear a lot of makeup or do anything that complicated with my hair so I was totally lost about what to do with myself for the most photographed day of my life!) Her personality is so sweet, patient and reassuring. On my actual wedding day, she and her team did the hair and makeup for all nine of us (my bridesmaids, mother, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, flower girl and me) flawlessly and efficiently even though we all have completely different complexions and hair lengths/textures. I thought everyone looked amazing and all the girls were saying how beautiful and glamorous they felt! Looking beautiful while walking and dancing around in the Tampa heat is not easy to do! I couldn't believe that our hair and makeup held up so well in the humidity! I could go on forever, but I am so, so grateful to the Beauty Brought Out team and I would definitely recommend them to any Tampa Bay brides who are looking for a high quality hair and makeup vendor.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Beauty Brought Out's reply:

So sweet! Thank very much! xoxo

Melinda · Married on 09/17/2016

Julissa and her team were amazing! All my bridesmaids were ready ahead of schedule. Everyone's hair and makeup were absolutely beautiful. Julissa did an amazing job on my makeup too. They were all easy going and fun to share the day with!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Thank you!
  • Paulette

Paulette · Married on 07/22/2016

Julissa was wonderful! I only had to show her a couple of pics and she did exactly what I wanted. She was extremely patient with us and was fun to have around the day of my wedding. I would use her again if I needed to for anything. My hair & makeup lasted all night, even took me a few washes to get it off and it felt weightless! We all loved her!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Carrie · Married on 07/22/2016

Not being from the Tampa area...I found Julissa via a Google search looking for a hair and make-up artist for my best friend's wedding. She was always prompt at answering our million and one questions and concerns. Upfront, professional, friendly, and lets just throw in AMAZING! My best friend (and the bridal party of course) looked stunning on her special day! Julissa personally came to our hotel and did all our services! She truly does bring beauty out!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Tiffany · Married on 06/03/2016

I loved Julissa and her team. My wedding was on June 3 2016 and she arrived early, around 930am with two other artists. They did such an amazing job on me and my 8 bridesmaids, not only exceeding the looks we were wanting, but the ladies were absolutely charming and great conversationalists with us. We had a blast while they prepped us for my big day. Amazing work, amazing personalities, and I highly recommend Julissa and her team to every bride looking for a makeup artist!!!!!!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Beauty Brought Out's reply:

Julissa and her team (Kristi and Betsy) were absolutely amazing this past weekend for my wedding and really went above and beyond to make sure that my girls and I felt like the most beautiful girls in the world. Everyone was raving about how beautiful our hair and makeup looked. My new mother in law doesn't really wear too much makeup typically so the airbrush and professional touches made her feel like a princess and she kept saying "I've never looked like this before! I love it!". The team is extremely professional and organized and made sure that we had plenty of time to get everything done including posing for some shots for the photographer and videographer at the end. I also felt like the prices were very competitive based on the research I had done.

My weekends became pretty crazy before the wedding but Julissa went out of her way to meet me at her adorable downtown salon in Tampa on Easter to make sure I got my trial! That just shows how dedicated Julissa is to her work and to her clients. I would highly recommend Beauty Brought Out! Thank you all for making my special day that much better!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Shana · Married on 02/28/2016

Julissa and her team were amazing! My husband and I had a very small outdoor ceremony last February in Lithia, FL with just our immediate families and decided to hire her a second time for our vow renewal and reception with a bunch of our family and friends. Each time, she was very responsive. I literally called her less than a month for the second event and she was able to accommodate all my wishes. On the day of my wedding, she made me feel comfortable even as my emotions were running high. Her team made sure we had music playing and that the atmosphere was light and fun for getting ready. She was GREAT with talking to my mother-in-law who can be all over the place sometimes. Julissa and her team are very organized and was able to complete hair and makeup for me, my bridesmaids, my matron of honor, my mother and my mother-in-law in a timely manner. She was very efficient, yet kindly stayed a little longer if someone needed a touch up at the end. I'm the kind of girl who doesn't really know a lot about makeup. Julissa was able to give me the perfect recommendation for me and I trusted her that she would give me the look I wanted for my wedding day. She exceeded my expectations! As far as my hair, I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she replicated it perfectly. Not an easy task when your hair is straight as a board. I would highly recommend Julissa and her team for a bride who is looking for professional service at a great price!