1864 New Hampshire Avenue NE, Saint Petersburg, FL 33703 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 84

About Kimberly Hensley Events

To have and to hold from this day forward, but before that you need to get on track. Walk down the aisle with the utmost confidence and security that every detail has been completed & that you and your guest have an fabulous time. I've got your best interest at heart....and now you have his.

Consultations are always complimentary!!!! 813.404.0460

To learn more about Kimberly Hensley please check out www.kimberlyhensleyevents.com

Love & Parties

kjf1094
kjf0793
bb 730
Kimberly Hensley Events
amanda curtis wedding indian rocks beach l mar
bouwer 200 cop

Kimberly Hensley Events 7
  • Nora

Nora · Married on 03/30/2019

The best!

If want your wedding day to truly be the best day of your life, you need to hire Kimberley Hensley Events!!! Brittney was an absolute dream to work with, and I know my wedding would not have been as amazing as it was without her. I started working with Brittney about 2 months out, and she went above and beyond to make sure everything was being taken care of. She was so on top of everything, that my wedding planning stress immediately melted away once I started working with her. She was so detail-oriented, professional, organized, and on top of that such a joy to work with. She was extremely responsive and would answer all of my questions quickly (and there were always a lot), and always made me feel at ease. She even sent me the CUTEST wedding guest book alternative when I told her I was still looking for one, and it was an absolute hit with our guests. When we got to do a first look of our reception space, I was BLOWN away--everything was exactly how I wanted it and truly beyond my wildest dreams. She made the transitions on the wedding day effortless, and she made sure we were always comfortable and having fun. The value you get out of hiring her is ten fold. Brittney is simply AMAZING!!! Do not even hesitate to hire her!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Jane Watts · Married on 03/23/2019

Incredible Planner!

From the moment we talked to Kim on the phone, we knew she was going to be incredible and that we would be in good hands. As two busy working people planning an out of state wedding from Boston to Florida, we were thrilled to have the peace of mind that everything would be covered and no details would slip through the cracks! Some favorite things about Kim: 1) she is INCREDIBLY organized, and her process is streamlined to make you feel extremely secure throughout each stage of planning 2) she's fun, hilarious, and makes what can at times be a stressful/annoying process really enjoyable 3) she is incredibly supportive of your vision for the day and will fully deliver on it (and then some!)..... I love how down to earth and supportive Kim is. She truly was wonderful throughout the 9 months we worked with her, and we have zero regrets about having her plan our wedding! Thank you, Kim!!! - Jane & Gabe

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Chanelle

Chanelle Adamek · Married on 03/15/2019

Couldn’t Have Planned My Wedding Without Then!

I wasn’t sure whether I needed a wedding planner for my wedding, but after talking to Kimberly Hensley for the first time over the phone I felt like it was necessary. Kimberly gave me advice on changing my wedding date during our initial phone call (before I even hired her), which ultimately saved my wedding. Kimberly was already committed to another wedding the weekend of my wedding, so she suggested her lead planner Brittney. Brittney is incredibly sweet, friendly and easy to talk to. She’s also super organized and knowledgeable. She was patient with my indecisiveness and I valued her opinion on pretty much every wedding detail. Kimberly was also very involved in my planning, which I thought was extremely thorough. They both attended my meetings with the venue and florist, which was very helpful. It was invaluable to know every step of the way that Brittney and Kimberly had everything under control and that I did not need to worry about anything. They were extremely communicative and easy to reach when I had questions. The wedding went off without a hitch, I got so many compliments from friends and family about how perfect everything was. Brittney was calm, cool and collected the day of my wedding, which in turn made me more at ease. Brittney and Kimberly are the perfect combination of professional and fun. They were on top of their game every step of the way, but at the same time I felt like they were friends of mine helping me! KHE was worth every penny and I would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Kimberly Hensley Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Highlight Studios
    Highlight Studios Wedding Videographers

We absolutely love working with Kimberly! Not only is she incredibly professional with making sure every detail is covered, but she is personal and makes your day feel like the most important one! As a wedding photographer and videographer team, we know the day is going to run smooth when she is planning!

• Sean Gill Photography
    Sean Gill Photography Wedding Photographers

Kimberly is such a pleasure to work with! Every event I have had the pleasure of working with her has been outstanding top-to-bottom. She is clearly an experienced professional at the top of her game! She keeps it fun and keeps the day moving and running smoothly. I have personally seen her handle masterfully some extremely difficult and unexpected circumstances, including medical emergencies and power outages. I was very impressed at her ability to work around these incidents and stay focused on resolving everything as efficiently as possible. She truly cares about her brides and their total experience. Kimberly is a wonderful choice, you won't be disappointed.

• DeArruda Weddings
    DeArruda Weddings Wedding Officiants

Kimberly and her team are one of the most well-positioned and effective wedding and event planners in the Tampa Bay and Florida Gulf Coast region. Kimberly provides personal attention to every client, making sure you have just the right services and vendor team for your wedding. Her attention to every detail will assure you of a flawless experience worthy of the significance of the most special moments of your life. When I work with Kimberly Hensley I always know that everything is well in hand.

• 1864 New Hampshire Avenue NE Saint Petersburg, 33703 See on map