1864 New Hampshire Avenue NE, Saint Petersburg, FL 33703 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 84

About Kimberly Hensley Events

To have and to hold from this day forward, but before that you need to get on track. Walk down the aisle with the utmost confidence and security that every detail has been completed & that you and your guest have an fabulous time. I've got your best interest at heart....and now you have his.

Consultations are always complimentary!!!! 813.404.0460

To learn more about Kimberly Hensley please check out www.kimberlyhensleyevents.com

Love & Parties

kjf1094
kjf0793
bb 730
Kimberly Hensley Events
amanda curtis wedding indian rocks beach l mar
bouwer 200 cop

Kimberly Hensley Events 7
  • Kristie

Kristie Moses · Married on 12/08/2018

Perfect Planner!

They say that the universe brings you exactly what you need, just when you need it and that's what it felt like when I first connected with Kimberly. After finding her information through a venue my fiancé and I were considering, I made the initial phone call just looking for some basic information and knew immediately that she had to be our wedding planner!

As a busy professional and a bride who had absolutely no idea what I wanted or what putting together a wedding would entail, Kimberly was an amazing partner for me and my fiancé. Her planning process is simple to complete, yet provided us the opportunity to develop a unique event that completely reflected our relationship and celebrated the life we are creating together. Her process helped my fiancé and I to articulate exactly what we wanted our wedding weekend to feel like for our family and friends and the end result was perfection!

Thanks to Kimberly's suggestion we found an amazing venue that we would never have considered. She listened to everything that was important to us and matched us perfectly with every vendor along the way. She was accommodating to my busy schedule and found ways to keep us on track to our timeline and our budget without seeming overbearing.

Kimberly did such a great job of getting to know us and helping us identify what we wanted for the event that every decision we made through the process seemed so easy - from catering to flowers - her eye for detail was spot on and brought things to life I never could have imagined.

Leading up to the wedding she gave me great advice on how to handle everything and made sure that I had nothing to worry about during the event except enjoying every moment. On the day of the rehearsal Kim made sure all of our wedding party and families were clear on how the ceremony should flow and we were able to have a wonderful time at our rehearsal dinner with no stress!

When the wedding day came she coordinated a complete transformation of the venue, managing all of the vendors, rentals, caterers, lighting, etc. We turned a beautiful beach house into a glittering magical dream wedding complete with Tiffany Blue and silver accents, a bacon bar, live musician, and a party that our family and friends will be talking about for years. We had many guests tell us it was the best wedding they have ever attended!

Kimberly Hensley Events 8
    Kimberly Hensley Events 15
    Kimberly Hensley Events 16

Jessica Seavor · Married on 10/06/2018

Just Amazing

Honestly, there are not enough words to describe how amazing Kimberly is. From our very first phone conversation to our fun texts after the wedding, Kimberly has been an absolute dream. About 5 minutes into our first phone conversation, I knew she was the planner for me, she was/is organized, easy to talk to you, and just perfect. Before Kimberly the thought of planning a wedding in Florida from NYC seemed like the most daunting and stressful thing ever, but she made the entire wedding planning process, dare I say it…fun! Kimberly makes you a personalized wedding timeline that lays everything that needs to be done in a not overwhelming way and makes every wedding task tangible. From her spreadsheets, documents, and pinterest boards, everything is seamless and nothing slips through the cracks. Every 1st of the month, she checks in and makes sure everyone is on the same page and to make sure the Bride isn’t going crazy yet ;-) Kimberly always answered emails, texts, and phone calls, regardless of how crazy my questions were. Our wedding day was the absolute best day of our life and we 100% owe it all to Kimberly. From the rehearsal where she was informative to our family and bridal party, the day of the wedding, the ceremony was seamless, she turned the ballroom into my dream come true, and the entire day/night was magical. Kimberly Hensley was the best decision we made. xoxoxo Jess & Craig

• Y

Yeimi · Married on 08/25/2018

When I first contacted Kimberly Hensley events I was told that she was unavailable and I'd need to with Brittney. I was disappointed at first but little did I know that she would be a Godsend! Brittney was the single most instrumental factor of the success of our wedding. She was meticulous, organized and knowledgeable. She was able to answer every question we had, recommend ideas and execute our plans. The decision making process was made easier with her prior experience of the areas vendors. Brittney brought our vision to life! We are beyond thankful for her guidance and would use her for any event we had moving forward.

Kimberly Hensley Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Highlight Studios
    Highlight Studios Wedding Videographers

We absolutely love working with Kimberly! Not only is she incredibly professional with making sure every detail is covered, but she is personal and makes your day feel like the most important one! As a wedding photographer and videographer team, we know the day is going to run smooth when she is planning!

• Sean Gill Photography
    Sean Gill Photography Wedding Photographers

Kimberly is such a pleasure to work with! Every event I have had the pleasure of working with her has been outstanding top-to-bottom. She is clearly an experienced professional at the top of her game! She keeps it fun and keeps the day moving and running smoothly. I have personally seen her handle masterfully some extremely difficult and unexpected circumstances, including medical emergencies and power outages. I was very impressed at her ability to work around these incidents and stay focused on resolving everything as efficiently as possible. She truly cares about her brides and their total experience. Kimberly is a wonderful choice, you won't be disappointed.

• DeArruda Weddings
    DeArruda Weddings Wedding Officiants

Kimberly and her team are one of the most well-positioned and effective wedding and event planners in the Tampa Bay and Florida Gulf Coast region. Kimberly provides personal attention to every client, making sure you have just the right services and vendor team for your wedding. Her attention to every detail will assure you of a flawless experience worthy of the significance of the most special moments of your life. When I work with Kimberly Hensley I always know that everything is well in hand.

• 1864 New Hampshire Avenue NE Saint Petersburg, FL 33703 See on map