Kimberly Hensley Events

Saint Petersburg, FL View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

To have and to hold from this day forward, but before that you need to get on track. Walk down the aisle with the utmost confidence and security that every detail has been completed & that you and your guest have an fabulous time. I've got your best interest at heart....and now you have his.

Consultations are always complimentary!!!! 813.404.0460

To learn more about Kimberly Hensley please check out www.kimberlyhensleyevents.com

Love & Parties

Kimberly Hensley

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jim D. Married on 05/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

KH Events is the way to go

Kimberly, Brittney, and team are extremely professional and know how to make an incredible event happen. The planning before the event was very thorough and when the unexpected happened (as it always does) day of, Brittney was on top of everything. Highly recommend!
    Christy T. Married on 03/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A true expert at wedding planning!

We hired Kimberly way back in 2019 as our wedding planner when we decided to get married in Florida. Our entire family lives up North, so we had no clue where to start when it came to venues and vendors. Originally we worked with Ashley before COVID, but after postponing a whole year, Kimberly took us under her wing. Kimberly is straight forward, fun, and truly cares about her bride and grooms vision coming to life. If it's possible to execute, she'll make it happen - explaining what to expect without the fluff, which I really appreciated. There can be so much drama and stress surrounding a wedding and she really helps you keep things in perspective and encourages you to make the wedding what you & your partner want it to be! Planning a huge event like this takes a lot of hard work and I knew I didn't have to worry about anything slipping through the cracks with her in charge. I still felt extremely involved with all of the decisions like I had wanted, but didn't have to think about what was coming next and could really just be in the moment with each part of the process - this made planning SO fun! If you're searching for a planner look no further - she won't disappoint and helped us create a stunning, magical, fairytale wedding people are still talking about today! I get teary eyed just looking at how everything came together perfectly!
    Brooke Married on 02/22/2020

The most amazing planners EVER

First of all, if you are looking for a reliable, amazing, real, and trustworthy planner for your big day, STOP LOOKING RIGHT NOW AND HIRE KIMBERLY HENSLEY EVENTS. Let me start by saying I was completely burned by a less than reputable "wedding planner" prior to hiring Kimberly and her team. Money was stolen from me, I was lied to and ended up having to go to court over it all to get my money back (all during planning my wedding... super stressful.) So needless to say, I was extremely skeptical about other wedding planners and who to hire after all that mess. I got a good vibe from Kimberly instantly and she showed genuine compassion for what I was going through and was very much so honest and to the point with our first conversation. She stayed that way throughout the process. Ashley, who was my actual wedding day planner was just AMAZING in so many ways. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better wedding day planner. She was so real and COOL to be around and deal with. Kimberly and Ashley both were SUPER patient with me when I had my moments of panic or overreaction during the planning process and were SUPER helpful with advice regarding decisions I was having trouble making myself. I just absolutely loved these two and was sooo grateful to have found them. There is a reason they have been voted best planners over and over again. On wedding day, Ashley was like having a bestie by my side having my back through everything. Through all the minor issues and annoyances, she was so fiercely supportive and amazing. There were a few issues that took place throughout the night that were handled by her without me ever even knowing until afterward, which in my opinion was very professional and absolutely how it should be. All in all, this team is exactly what I needed for the best day of my life. I will recommend them a thousand times over until I'm blue in the face. Hire this company, you will NOT be disappointed.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Highlight Studios Highlight Studios Wedding Videographers

We absolutely love working with Kimberly! Not only is she incredibly professional with making sure every detail is covered, but she is personal and makes your day feel like the most important one! As a wedding photographer and videographer team, we know the day is going to run smooth when she is planning!

Sean Gill Photography Sean Gill Photography Wedding Photographers

Kimberly is such a pleasure to work with! Every event I have had the pleasure of working with her has been outstanding top-to-bottom. She is clearly an experienced professional at the top of her game! She keeps it fun and keeps the day moving and running smoothly. I have personally seen her handle masterfully some extremely difficult and unexpected circumstances, including medical emergencies and power outages. I was very impressed at her ability to work around these incidents and stay focused on resolving everything as efficiently as possible. She truly cares about her brides and their total experience. Kimberly is a wonderful choice, you won't be disappointed.

DeArruda Weddings + Marriage DeArruda Weddings + Marriage Wedding Officiants

Kimberly and her team are one of the most well-positioned and effective wedding and event planners in the Tampa Bay and Florida Gulf Coast region. Kimberly provides personal attention to every client, making sure you have just the right services and vendor team for your wedding. Her attention to every detail will assure you of a flawless experience worthy of the significance of the most special moments of your life. When I work with Kimberly Hensley I always know that everything is well in hand.

1864 New Hampshire Avenue NE Saint Petersburg, 33703
Location of (Kimberly Hensley Events)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding