Popped Event Planning

Tampa, FL View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Popped Event Planning is a full-service wedding and event planning company located in Tampa, Florida. Owner and lead planner Sydney Goldberg uses her detail-oriented nature and creative spirit to craft uniquely nontraditional weddings. Sydney strives to assist couples in curating the wedding of their dreams. Helping with budgets, guests lists, and vendors, Sydney aspires to rid couples of wedding-planning stress by taking care of all the small details.

Popped Event Planning offers a range of packages to suit the needs and vision of any couple.

-Full planning and coordination offers couples assistance throughout their entire planning process.

-Day-of coordination is ideal for couples who want to plan their own wedding but need help with the finishing touches.

-A surprise wedding is also an option, for those couples who don't want to deal with the details. Based on your style and vision, Popped will build a wedding of your dreams and all you have to do is show up, expecting lots of suprises.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Michelle B. Married on 04/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best money I ever spent!

Planning a wedding from another state is not easy, even if you have worked in events before. Sydney was phenomenal from beginning to end. I was not stressed or worried at any time. People always think they can plan it themselves and they can, but as you get closer to the day it's very overwhelming and you want to be able to enjoy it, especially on the day. Sydney had it all figured out for me so I could just let it play out. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Popped Event Planning's reply:

Hi Michelle, Thank you so much for the kind words. It was such a pleasure helping you and Randy plan your wedding. It all turned out so beautifully and I'm so glad you had such a great time. XO
    Marina Married on 02/12/2022

Popped event planning

I always knew I wanted to hire a DoC to ensure that our day would be free from calls and last minute questions, and to leave the logistics and detail placements to someone else so that we could take in every second of our special day. Zarna and Sydney made that such a reality!!! From contracting onward Sydney was super personable. Zarna was like our fairy godmother, working in the background to make sure all of our little details were perfectly executed and appearing to make certain we were having a good time and ready for all of the nights special moments. She took such a good care of me and my husband. I don’t know what would I have done without both of these incredible woman. Highly recommended.
  • Hope
    Hope W. Married on 01/08/2022

Phenomenal Experience!

As soon as I spoke to Sydney of Popped Event Planning, I knew she was the one who would be able to make our wedding into an amazing celebration – and she did NOT disappoint! Sydney is a phenomenal planner, and we are thrilled with how everything turned out. Sydney was truly the backbone and unsung hero of our wedding - we could not have made it through the planning or through the wedding day without her. Sydney listened to our ideas, and I told her what colors (yellow & light gray) and specific elements we wanted. She proposed using different colors (black, dark gray, and gold) that would be more conducive to our Romantic Punk theme, and designed an event that was gorgeous, fun, and romantic, and exceeded anything we ever thought we would have. We changed the venue 3 times, and Sydney took it all in stride, adapting to each unique location with a smile on her face. Sydney works with a lot of various vendors, and those she recommended for us were terrific! She has a large inventory of rental items that will suit any style of wedding. She offers signs for rent, but is able to make personalized signs as well. We had a few “hiccups” in the last 3 weeks before the wedding and on wedding day, but Sydney always had a solution when asked to help, including some on-the-spot dress alterations. She prepared us well for what to expect from other vendors, as well as how the day of the wedding would unfold. Sydney is creative, attentive, friendly, helpful, patient, accommodating, and a first-rate professional. We cannot thank or recommend or compliment Sydney enough! We will forever be grateful to her for everything she did to make our wedding perfect!
    *Photos by A Stewart Photo & Video

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Tampa Tampa, FL, 33625
(813) 833-0976
Location of (Popped Event Planning)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding