Popped Event Planning Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Krish
    Krish E. Getting married on 01/07/2022

Krish Entertainment, Inc. Approves!

She is such a pleasure to work with, communicative, prompt, and even during COVID - the pandemic couldn't stop us from having an amazing time with our clients! Very easy to work with! I'm also a Wedding Professional and I approve!
    Joe F. Married on 06/01/2021

Top Notch!

It’s always a pleasure working with Sydney. She’s the perfect combo of organized and relaxed and her clients love her! Behind the scenes, she goes the extra mile to make sure everything on wedding day runs smoothy and effortlessly. I know that when she sends a client my way for their entertainment, that it’s going to be a great match. I always look forward to our events together and refer couples to Popped Event Planning all the time.
    Danielle Married on 11/22/2020

The best day-of coordinator!!!💖

Sydney was the absolutely perfect day-of coordinator for us!!! She helped us completely turn our March wedding around when we had to postpone once stay-at-home orders were in place. We were then able to have our wedding this past weekend. She was so calm, smart, competent, and adaptable throughout the whole process! She proactively reached out to our vendors on our behalf to make sure they were all available on our new November date and coordinated everything. She kept us on schedule and as the bride I didn’t have to worry about a thing on my wedding day. If something went awry or ran late, I never knew because Sydney had a handle on it all from start to finish. Our families kept saying how kind she was! I highly recommend her for your special day! You can just tell she knows what she’s doing!

Popped Event Planning's reply:

Popped Event Planning was so happy to help you both accomplish your big day (finally). You were so wonderful to work with. XOXO
  • Ricci
    Ricci O. Married on 11/22/2020

Amazing friendly wedding planner 😍 👌 😊

I am a wedding videographer and i understand how a wedding planner/coordinator plays a vital role in a smooth and well organized wedding a bride wanted to be worry free. Sydney is by far an amazing and fantastic to work with hands down. She communicates with vendors and makes sure everything is okay. Love love working with her. I would most definitely love to work with her again in the future weddings.

Popped Event Planning's reply:

Thanks so much, Ricci! I love working with you as well and look forward to working with you on future events.
  • Mary
    Mary J. Married on 11/14/2020

My experience with popped Event Planning was awesome!

Popped Event Planning is awesome. Sydney was so helpful in helping me pull things together and making sure everything ran smooth she was great!

Popped Event Planning's reply:

Hi Mary, Thank you so much for allowing Popped Event Planning to play a role in your big day. It was a pleasure.
  • Melissa
    Melissa W. Married on 11/07/2020

AWESOME Job Sydney you're incredible.

Sydney was amazing she made my day very special and didn't bat an eye when the downpour of rain minutes before the ceremony forced her to change the wedding to be inside. She just made it happen. Thank you so much 💓.

Popped Event Planning's reply:

Thanks so much, Melissa. You were such a champ in rolling with the punches and your wedding turned out to be such a blast! XOXO
    Kanchana V. Married on 10/11/2020

Best & Beyond expectation

Sydney helped plan and execute a personal once in a life event for me. She was patient with all my requests , provided me with honest feedback, followed up regularly and ensured the event turned out just like I wanted it would be. She not only helped set up what I rented from the company but also some personal decor that I wished to do myself. So she went above and beyond with making this the "Best experience ever"! Thanks Sydney!
    Jane N. Married on 09/08/2020

Sydney Manas Wedding Planner

I coordinate weddings for my Church. I have worked with Sydney Manas and found her to be truly professional, organized, thorough and pleasant at all times.
  • Tarak
    Tarak P. Married on 02/09/2020

Amazingly thorough & comprehensive wedding planning

I have worked with Sydney of Popped Event Planning on numerous weddings (big and small) over the past couple of years. She and her team has helped brides with communicating with vendors, doing walk-throughs with the venue, helping them in finalizing all the small details, and coming up with a smooth master timeline.

She is organized, responsive, professional, and was able to step in and solve problems (like accommodating last minute seating table adjustments, moving the wedding indoors because of bad weather, helping downsize the guest count). You have to the ability to work under pressure - and she has it.

We at Maharani Designs highly recommend Sydney to our clients and to everyone out there looking for a flawless team of planners/coordinators, she is the one!
    Gabby L. Married on 12/28/2019

Very Wonderful to Work With

We loved how laid back and easy going Sydney was to work with. She was attentive to detail and great at making sure the day was on track but also very flexible with anything that would come up! Would highly recommend working with her!
  • Joseph
    Joseph A. Married on 12/28/2019

Great coordination, highly professional, and a great personality to work with.

As reviewed by my husband and I on the Knot: Sydney did an absolutely wonderful job corralling not only the vendors but also the bridal party as well. Not only did she need to worry about my very specific health needs (and did so flawlessly), she was incredibly personable and my family absolutely adored her. She was also able to come up with creative solutions to problems, such as when we over-ordered alcohol by the venue, Sydney was able to figure out how to ship the excess up to us to enjoy in our home in NYC. She is absolutely lovely and made my life a lot easier. Things would not have gone half as smooth without her.
    Scott Married on 09/04/2019

Sydney was the best!

Sydney exceeded my expectations. She went above and beyond to ensure every little detail was covered and in turn, the event was executed flawlessly. I am so happy that I hired her and highly recommend Popped Event Planning to anyone for any occasion!
  • Rachel
    Rachel B. Married on 09/01/2019

Excellent, affordable, so worth it!

Sydney was excellent! She responded right away to emails and texts and was very easy to work with. My husband and I could truly enjoy the wedding day due to her punctuality, leadership, calm presence, and kindness. I highly recommend Sydney for any event that you are planning!
    Timothy M. Married on 09/01/2019

DJ with Jeff Staples Group

Sydney is a very professional coordinator. Working with her is has been fantastic. She is great with handling all details and any obstacles. I would recommend her for your special day!
  • Rachael
    Rachael M. Married on 06/15/2019

Best. Coordinator. Ever!

I cannot imagine how our wedding would have gone without Sydney to guide us through! She worked so well with all of our vendors, and the day went off without a hitch! She is reliable, creative, punctual, responsive, and EFFECTIVE! She kept our day rolling on schedule, and I didn't have a worry in the world knowing I had her support throughout the day. A big THANK YOU to Sydney for her exceptional services.
    Ashish P. Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding Coordinator

Sydney is an excellent wedding coordinator and went above and beyond me and my fiance's expectations. She communicated with all vendors, resolved last minute issues that came up, ran errands for us, properly executed our timeline, and did everything we asked her to. My wedding had over 300 people and I have gotten compliments from everybody. I give Sydney so much credit. I would highly recommend her as a wedding coordinator.
    Jade C. Married on 05/15/2019

Great end of year banquet planning!

It was a pleasure working with Sydney! She was very responsive and helped us pull off a great banquet in a very short time crunch and minimal budget! Highly recommend
    Georgie C. Married on 05/02/2019

Great Fellow Vendor to work with

As a fellow vendor, Sydney is an absolute pleasure to work with. She makes absolute magic happen with the way she transforms a space and puts together an event, she’s fun and super attentive and on the ball with communication with all vendors involved, I look forward to working on more weddings with her.
  • Maharani
    Maharani D. Married on 02/06/2018

Sydney - Must Have Wedding Planner!

Sydney was amazing! We had the pleasure to work with her on several South Asian Indian Weddings which is the most complex and can be chaotic at the same time. She is super professional, communicates quickly. All the plans moved forward on time and her detailed timelines helped us all to relax and know we can we execute our game plan as our client is promised.

Sydney was the on top of everything and yes, she really was the last to leave. She interfaced with all the other vendors including our team so magically that they all want to work with her again. My highest recommendation! Use Sydney and you will have a lovely time and enjoy your own wedding.
    Emily Married on 11/01/2019

Highly Recommend for Day of Coordinator!

Sydney was sweet, personable, professional, and did a great job on our wedding day! I would highly recommend her to any couple looking for someone to handle the little (and big) details on the day of the wedding!
    Aisha Married on 04/22/2017

Baby shower

Sydney was asweome with planning my baby shower. She is professional, enthusiastic, and creative.