This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Event Coordination
Guest Management
Stress-free planning
Understanding the Couple's Vision

On WeddingWire since 2021

WCO Events is a Florida-based wedding and event planning company. Our coordinators are detail-focused and enthusiastic about bringing your dream to life. They make it their goal to deliver an unforgettable experience while ensuring that the entire process is both seamless and spectacular.

From month-of event management to full-service planning, these collections cater to all kinds of needs and are designed specifically to maximize your investment. Whether you plan to take care of the leg work yourself or require a planner to take the reigns from the get-go, you are covered. These services are just some of the offerings that you and your partner can look forward to:

• Budget analysis
  • Timeline creation
  • Event Layout
  • To-do-lists
  • Vendor management

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

100% Recommended by couples

Alexandria
Alexandria H. Sent on 08/25/2023

The Glue That Held Our Wedding Together

My wife and I had a 10/10 experience working with Bradi at WCO Events. Key West was our destination wedding, which can make planning a challenge. Bradi personally made sure it wasn't a challenge. She utilized her extensive connections in Key West to recommend the best vendors, expertly navigated communications with them, assisted us in our personal planning process, ran errands for us on the day of (we needed someone to go grab lunch while the brides got ready, for example!), and lifted us up at every turn! She has an expert eye for event management, flow, and detailing. She met with us a few times before the big day, hopped on a Zoom call whenever we needed her, and responded to texts and emails very quickly. It truly felt like a family member was managing our wedding, that's how easy it was to trust her skill. We fully recommend!
H
H K Sent on 10/31/2023

Kathleen is amazing!

I cannot emphasize enough how wonderful Kathleen was at helping me think through all the details and extra complexities of a private home wedding with a bride and groom who wanted to do things a bit different ;) She was always exceedingly professional and kind, punctual, organized, and just an all around amazing person to have on your side for your wedding. If you are looking for someone who will truly take all the stress out of planning your wedding, I highly recommend Kathleen and WCO.
Kayla
Kayla C. Sent on 09/22/2023

Our Key West wedding was nothing but AMAZING

My husband and I got married down in Key West at the Old Town Manor on 9.16.23 and WOW we were just blown away by everything. We worked with Bradi who, let me tell you, is absolutely FABULOUS. I have never met someone who pays so much attention to detail, is attentive to not only the bride but the groom as well and was overall just so much fun to be around. We are so thankful that we came across Catered Affairs who got us in touch with Bradi. Planning a wedding from NY being miles away from Key West was not easy. However, with the help from Bradi and the timeline she created for me, chatting with all of my other vendors, helped make the day go so very smooth. On the day of our wedding, both Marc and I did not have to worry about a thing. Bradi made sure all of our decorations that I brought from NY were set up beautifully and made my vision come to life. I imagined our wedding to be amazing but everything exceeded our expectations and we had the most amazing time. We can’t thank Bradi enough for helping make our day so special!!! 🤍🤍 I will always recommend Bradi and her team at WCO Events for any type of party. Thank you to all who helped make our day so special!!!! We’re already planning our next party down in the Keys! 😊
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner

Team

Anna Rodenbeck
Anna Rodenbeck
Co-Founder/Lead Planner

Anna has been in the wedding industry for over nine years. She recieved her wedding planning certification in 2011 and began working for the Ernest Hemingway Home as a venue coordinator, and worked her way up to Director of Events. She continued her education within the indursty and recieved her certification in wedding and event design in 2014 and started working as a wedding planner. She is very detail-oriented and extremely organized. She loves getting to know her couples so that she can create an authentic wedding planning experience.

Kathleen  Swift
Kathleen Swift
Lead Planner

Kathleen is a certified wedding planner and first got into events in college where she assisted with weddings and events at the alumni house. She began teaching after graduating and got to enjoy planning school-wide events before joining Whitehead + Co. in 2022.

Bradi Parks
Bradi Parks
Lead Planner

Bradi has been in the wedding industry for eleven years, working for one of the best catering companies in Key West. She started planning weddings five years ago, and fell in love with it - it's important to her that she truly gets to know her couples and create what they envision for their special day.

Audubon House & Tropical Gardens
· Park & Outdoor Weddings
Duarte Floral Design
4.9 out of 5 rating , 81 Reviews
· Wedding Florists

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours