1309 Johnson St., Key West, FL 33040 Map Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About SoundWave

Hello and congratulations on your upcoming wedding! We are Sound Wave Productions, offering DJ/MC and Custom Video Services in Key West and the Florida Keys. My name is James Cooper, I am the DJ. My wife Joanna handles the Video. We have been providing our best to brides in the Keys since moving to Key West in 1993. We would love to help you make your island paradise wedding all that it can be!

• Islands DJ Service
  • Willi D Entertainment
  • Key West Wedding Services
f125638e93d05209 Jim and I copy
Uplights under tables
Uplights under tables
Our Cryo Gun will keep you cool in the summer heat!
Our Cryo Gun will keep you cool in the summer heat!
DJ
DJ
f125638e93d05209 Jim and I copy

149 Reviews for SoundWave

Missi paschoal 路 Married on 07/14/2020

Trailer video was perfect!!!

Joanna was able to capture our wedding 7/14/20 at Ocean Key Resort ! We received the wedding trailer and I must have watched it 100xs and tears every time! She is amazing and captured all the feels from our special day! She was responsive so flexible and easy to work with! If you are looking for a videographer she is the girl to see!!!! Thank you Joanna! 馃挄

Sent on 08/01/2020
  • Noelle

Noelle Southard 路 Married on 02/28/2020

Joanna is the best videographer out there!

We booked Joanna for our wedding and we couldn't have made a better choice for our videographer! From the moment that I spoke with her on the phone during the initial consultation, I told my then fiance that she was perfect. Just based on the phone conversation, I could tell she was going to do such a great job. She was so kind to all of our guests, including everyone, and made sure to catch all of the right moments while keeping everything on track. We haven't received our full video yet but we (and our family/friends) can't wait to see it after only receiving the highlight videos today! I usually feel so uncomfortable taking pictures or videos but she made the entire process fun and enjoyable. We also had a second videographer through Soundwave who arrived at the ceremony, she was amazing as well. If you're having any doubts about hiring Joanna, don't! We purposely cancelled with the wedding planning company we were originally going with because they wanted us to hire their own videographer but we wanted to go with Soundwave and it was the best decision. She truly went above and beyond her job description. She basically helped coordinate the guests beforehand to get the footage at the proper time. Her and our second videographer even offered to drive the groom and I to the reception venue so our guests could get there sooner while we get more footage. You can truly tell she loves what she does. We cannot recommend Joanna, or Soundwave, enough!

Sent on 03/27/2020
  • Jacquie

Jacquie 路 Married on 05/04/2019

Jimmy and Joanna are the best!!

My husband and I got married last month in Key West and I can't say enough about Jimmy and Joanna. They were so much fun to work with and true professionals! Jimmy was very flexible accomodating my last minute requests and our people are still talking about our dance party! Joanna was always there catching every great moment and worked very well with our photographer also. I can't wait to see our video and relive the amazing night! I highly recommend working with them!

Sent on 06/05/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

SoundWave FAQ

• What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1096
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 475.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Projector
    Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Freas Photography Wedding Photographers

Oh Soundwave! Where would I be without the laughter we have! Soundwave is always the life of the party. They are always keeping everyone going, dancing, and making others laugh! When I think of someone who has fun as their mission statement I think of soundwave! I just wish I could figure out how I could have every wedding I shoot with them!

• The Reach Key West, Curio Collection by Hilton Hotel Weddings

Jimmy and his team at Soundwave are superb! You can use them for anything from ceremony, to cocktail hour and for the reception they really get the party jumping! Great company, great djs, and videography as well. I never hesitate to refer business to Jimmy and Soundwave. My clients are always very happy with their service.

• Bongo D / Steel Drum Wedding Wedding Musicians

If SoundWave is handling your DJ needs your in the very best of hands!

• 1309 Johnson St. Key West, 33040 See on map