1309 Johnson St., Key West, FL 33040 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About SoundWave

Hello and congratulations on your upcoming wedding! We are Sound Wave Productions, offering DJ/MC and Custom Video Services in Key West and the Florida Keys. My name is James Cooper, I am the DJ. My wife Joanna handles the Video. We have been providing our best to brides in the Keys since moving to Key West in 1993. We would love to help you make your island paradise wedding all that it can be!

f125638e93d05209 Jim and I copy
Uplights under tables
Uplights under tables
Our Cryo Gun will keep you cool in the summer heat!
Our Cryo Gun will keep you cool in the summer heat!
DJ

SoundWave 3
SoundWave 4
  • Jacquie

Jacquie · Married on 05/04/2019

Jimmy and Joanna are the best!!

My husband and I got married last month in Key West and I can't say enough about Jimmy and Joanna. They were so much fun to work with and true professionals! Jimmy was very flexible accomodating my last minute requests and our people are still talking about our dance party! Joanna was always there catching every great moment and worked very well with our photographer also. I can't wait to see our video and relive the amazing night! I highly recommend working with them!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Christine

Christine Raible · Married on 04/04/2019

Great DJ, highly recommend!

My husband and I love music and we spent many hours compiling a list of songs that we wanted to play. Jim graciously took our longgggg list and played almost every song we requested. He laid them out so they flowed and tried to get our guests into it. He even complimented our song choices at the end :). Even if you don’t have a picky list like we did he has great taste and I think he would offer great song suggestions

Sent on 04/16/2019

David Sigworth · Married on 03/30/2019

Soundwave was just that!!

Jim at Soundwave did a perfect job of working the ceremony music just as my daughter ordered. The wedding reception was great, Jim was a great MC and keep us all on schedule and he play the music you wanted to hear. Once he got you on the dance floor you couldn't leave, just one great song after another! We also got uplights for around the dance floor area and it worked out great with all the flowers and palm trees, just wonderful!

Sent on 04/11/2019

SoundWave FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,096.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 475.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Freas Photography
    Freas Photography Wedding Photographers

Oh Soundwave! Where would I be without the laughter we have! Soundwave is always the life of the party. They are always keeping everyone going, dancing, and making others laugh! When I think of someone who has fun as their mission statement I think of soundwave! I just wish I could figure out how I could have every wedding I shoot with them!

• The Reach Key West
    The Reach Key West Hotel Weddings

Jimmy and his team at Soundwave are superb! You can use them for anything from ceremony, to cocktail hour and for the reception they really get the party jumping! Great company, great djs, and videography as well. I never hesitate to refer business to Jimmy and Soundwave. My clients are always very happy with their service.

• Bongo D / Steel Drum Wedding
    Bongo D / Steel Drum Wedding Wedding Musicians

If SoundWave is handling your DJ needs your in the very best of hands!

• 1309 Johnson St. Key West, 33040 See on map