Freas Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

Any wedding photographer can stage a few formal family photos, snap a few shots of the happy couple dancing and cutting the cake, and then call it a day. But that’s just the beginning of the process of telling the story of your wedding. As an Asheville and Key West Wedding photographer, it’s my job to create high-quality images that can help grab your attention from a distance.

You don’t want a stranger running around on your wedding day telling you where to stand and when to smile. Instead, you want a friend. Someone who knows how to capture every special moment, glance and smile, and will be on hand with perfect timing and expert touch to catch the true beauty that is your wedding, for you to have and to hold for generations to come.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Kaley
    Kaley S. Married on 12/27/2021

Fantastic!

We had a great experience with Michael! Not only are the photos amazing, he is knowledgeable and passionate about what he does. My partner and I are more than a little awkward, but he made us feel comfortable and worked great with our 11 month old and dog. He led us to some awesome spots and was extremely patient and flexible with us. We had a mix up with our dates and Michael barely batted an eye to accommodate us and get us the wedding shots of our dreams.

Freas Photography's reply:

I always enjoy hearing what my couples have to say, Kaley + Daniel! I am glad to of been a part of this special day and appreciate the kind words!
  • Yoselyn
    Yoselyn B. Married on 12/06/2021

He is the BEST

My husband and I are blown away by Michael's talent. He made our wedding day the most special day of our lives! From the moment we met Michael we knew he was the one. His work speaks for itself and he has a way of brining the day to life with his eye for magic and his warm and refreshing personality. I personally hate taking pictures but our wedding day was my one exception, thanks to Michael making me feel so at ease.
    I feel Michael has a supernatural gift for capturing once in a lifetime moments and he keeps it fun, professional and spectacular all the way. He is a genius at what he does and I’m so happy to see someone who is so talented and gifted, using their gifts to bless the world.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts 💕

Freas Photography's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be a party of this special day in your life. It was an absolute pleasure working with you, and look forward to seeing you in the very near future!
  • Lauren
    Lauren M. Married on 11/13/2021

Hire the best!

Once I saw some of the stunning images online, I knew I had to hire Michael for my Key West wedding...we booked him before we even booked the venue. Mike is someone you kinda wanna hang out all day with...he just has this easy going way about him that makes you relax- key for my husband who HATES pictures. I wanted him to be able to relax and have fun during the process and the results def show that. We got so many amazing pictures that really captured the day. Don't hesitate, just hire him if you truly care about having gorgeous pictures!

Freas Photography's reply:

I always enjoy hearing what my couples have to say, Lauren + Jim! I am glad to of been a part of this special day and appreciate the kind words!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Michael  Freas
Michael Freas
Photographer

I’ve been named one of the top 150 photographers in the world,, and really humbled by it. I like people and telling the story of their relationship with my camera. I’d like to meet you,and find out how you see life. I'm really into coffee, so let's start over coffee and discover how your story can be told.

Keys Photo Booth Keys Photo Booth Photo Booths

Freas and his crew were absolutly fantastic! Not only did he capture every amamzing moment of our wedding day, he also got our wedding in the top 28 list on PopSugar! We couldn't have been more pleased with Mike! https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/weddings/28-of-the-most-beautiful-weddings-of-2016/ss-AAjNuen#image=20

Danger Charters Danger Charters Boat Weddings

At and away from work, Mike is a fun guy to hang around with and that charisma comes through in his photos. We call him up any time we can and you should to!

Love In Bloom Florist Love In Bloom Florist Wedding Florists

Mike is wonderful to work with! His photos are stunning and personal. We always enjoy when he shares his photos from weddings we've worked on together.

257 Haywood Road #201 Asheville, NC, 28806
828-205-1980
305-896-6314
Location of (Freas Photography)
257 Haywood Road #201 Asheville, NC, 28806 See on map

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding