Studio Marie-Pierre

513 Fleming Street suite 7, Key West, FL 33040 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 4

About Studio Marie-Pierre

Studio Marie-Pierre is one of the best hair salons located in Key West, Florida. The boutique believes in providing the highest quality and takes pride in customizing each service for their clients. They specialize in making brides feel beautiful through sophisticated hair, makeup, and styling services. Marie-Pierre, the owner and professional cosmetologist, has the objective to create a balance between creativity and natural beauty, making her clients shine not just from the outside, but also to feel confident on the inside.

Experience
Marie-Pierre was born in Cannes, France and moved to New York to pursue her dream of becoming a stylist at the age of 19. She enrolled in a cosmetology school, graduated from the program, and received her state license after passing the board exams. Her extensive background in cosmetics includes training at the Vidal Sassoon Academy in Santa Monica, working with Martin Parson (a world famous long hair master), studying with Debra Macki (a celebrity makeup artist), and completing her advanced professional techniques makeup course. She has also trained with MAC and Temptu airbrush applications.

Studio Marie-Pierre offers consultations and hair and makeup services from a licensed team. The boutique's hair services include blowouts, hair extensions, keratin treatments, hair coloring, haircuts, and updos/styling. Their makeup services include:

• Airbrush makeup

312 Reviews for Studio Marie-Pierre

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 03/14/2020

Beautiful work!

Studio-Marie Pierre did such an amazing job on our special day. We had Jenna for hair and Galina for make-up and they both were so nice. They came to the house my wife and I were staying at and did hair and make-up services for 7 of us! Everyones hair and make up turned out great and we were on time for the rest of our plans for the day! We have had hair and make-up done in the past and it was no where near the quality of work that Studio-Marie Pierre provided for us. It held all day with no problems at all.
    We had hair and make-up trials with them months before and they were able to make small changes to what we wanted done the day of. We couldn't have asked for better people or better hair services to make us feel beautiful on our special day! Definitely choose Studio-Marie Pierre!

Sent on 03/20/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa Raymond · Married on 03/01/2020

Flawless!!

Destination wedding brides, look no further!! I got married in Key West last weekend and am over the moon with the hair and makeup services I received. Coming from NYC I was a little anxious about my hair/makeup, as I didn’t fly down to do a trial. Robyn (makeup) and Jena (hair) NAILED both my looks, and were so amazing to work with. Robyn even drove me to my first look bc it was a little windy for me to walk (so sweet, thanks girl!). For my rehearsal dinner Robyn gave me a perfect little retro cat eye and the most flawless skin of my life (seriously I have NEVER received more compliments on my makeup), and Jenna nailed the sexy tousled waves I wanted.

For my wedding day we did a more natural smudgy eye, the same flawless skin, and a berry lip stain that I’m still obsessed with. Jena swept my hair into a loose, sexy and undone low bun with the most perfect pieces pulled out. We added a beautiful flower pin and I’ve seriously never felt more stunning in my life. My vibe for the wedding was ethereal, relaxed, and a little vintage and I felt absolutely flawless

I will update my review with pictures when they come in, I was just so excited to get this posted!! THANK YOU LADIES!!!

Sent on 03/06/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Studio Marie-Pierre FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Haircuts
    Keratin
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Twist of Fate Imagery Wedding Photographers

A Marie-Pierre bride is always a breathtaking bride! The staff is amazing and so talented. So much of what we do in the business is making our clients feel at ease, confident, and BEAUTIFUL -- these ladies will do all of this and more.

• Karrie Porter Photography Wedding Photographers

Always stunning and timely results.

• Meghan Rowe Photography Wedding Photographers

Having worked with Marie-Pierre and her crew, all I can say is how professional she is and what a wonderful job she and her team do. She makes the brides their gals' dreams come true when it comes to hair and makeup. Not to mention she makes my job easier by accentuating the beauty of the people I photograph!

• , 513 Fleming Street suite 7 Key West, 33040 See on map
    305-928-1379 (Phone number)
    Location of (Studio Marie-Pierre)