Studio Marie-Pierre

513 Fleming Street suite 7, Key West, FL 33040 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Studio Marie-Pierre

Studio Marie-Pierre is one of the best hair salons located in Key West, Florida. The boutique believes in providing the highest quality and takes pride in customizing each service for their clients. They specialize in making brides feel beautiful through sophisticated hair, makeup, and styling services. Marie-Pierre, the owner and professional cosmetologist, has the objective to create a balance between creativity and natural beauty, making her clients shine not just from the outside, but also to feel confident on the inside.

Experience
Marie-Pierre was born in Cannes, France and moved to New York to pursue her dream of becoming a stylist at the age of 19. She enrolled in a cosmetology school, graduated from the program, and received her state license after passing the board exams. Her extensive background in cosmetics includes training at the Vidal Sassoon Academy in Santa Monica, working with Martin Parson (a world famous long hair master), studying with Debra Macki (a celebrity makeup artist), and completing her advanced professional techniques makeup course. She has also trained with MAC and Temptu airbrush applications.

Studio Marie-Pierre offers consultations and hair and makeup services from a licensed team. The boutique's hair services include blowouts, hair extensions, keratin treatments, hair coloring, haircuts, and updos/styling. Their makeup services include:

• Airbrush makeup

Studio Marie-Pierre 6
Studio Marie-Pierre 7
  • Karli

Karli · Married on 02/24/2019

So thankful for the MP team!

The team from Studio MP was fantastic! I've never felt more glamorous! Everyone had gorgeous hair and makeup and it lasted through the record-breaking heat and humidity we had during the wedding. They were so flexible and accommodating in our small and terribly lit hotel room and we all came out looking fabulous! We enjoyed our afternoon with them and are so grateful for their excellent work!

Studio Marie-Pierre 8
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 01/31/2019

Bridal Hair

I met with Jenna on the day of my wedding. As we were doing a destination wedding, there wasn't opportunity to do a hair trial. I had a beautiful headband that I wanted incorporated into my hairstyle. I brought a number of pictures showing what I was thinking for the style. She did a great job enhancing my already curly hair, creating an updo that lasted the entire day. When I scheduled my 9 am appointment, I was encouraged to schedule it for closer to the 1:30 wedding time. However, knowing myself, I should have scheduled it for earlier as I was running late for my own wedding. :) (my mom assured me that they couldn't start with out me. LOL
    My hairstyle handled all of the breezes of the ocean during our ceremony and it lasted into the evening where we ended the night at Sloppy Joes. Thanks Jenna for such great work!

Studio Marie-Pierre FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

Real Weddings

• Twist of Fate Imagery
    Twist of Fate Imagery Wedding Photographers

A Marie-Pierre bride is always a breathtaking bride! The staff is amazing and so talented. So much of what we do in the business is making our clients feel at ease, confident, and BEAUTIFUL -- these ladies will do all of this and more.

• Karrie Porter Photography
    Karrie Porter Photography Wedding Photographers

Always stunning and timely results.

• Meghan Rowe Photography
    Meghan Rowe Photography Wedding Photographers

Having worked with Marie-Pierre and her crew, all I can say is how professional she is and what a wonderful job she and her team do. She makes the brides their gals' dreams come true when it comes to hair and makeup. Not to mention she makes my job easier by accentuating the beauty of the people I photograph!

• , 513 Fleming Street suite 7 Key West, 33040 See on map