Studio Marie-Pierre Reviews

Studio Marie-Pierre 6
Studio Marie-Pierre 7
  • Karli

Karli · Married on 02/24/2019

So thankful for the MP team!

The team from Studio MP was fantastic! I've never felt more glamorous! Everyone had gorgeous hair and makeup and it lasted through the record-breaking heat and humidity we had during the wedding. They were so flexible and accommodating in our small and terribly lit hotel room and we all came out looking fabulous! We enjoyed our afternoon with them and are so grateful for their excellent work!

Studio Marie-Pierre 8
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 01/31/2019

Bridal Hair

I met with Jenna on the day of my wedding. As we were doing a destination wedding, there wasn't opportunity to do a hair trial. I had a beautiful headband that I wanted incorporated into my hairstyle. I brought a number of pictures showing what I was thinking for the style. She did a great job enhancing my already curly hair, creating an updo that lasted the entire day. When I scheduled my 9 am appointment, I was encouraged to schedule it for closer to the 1:30 wedding time. However, knowing myself, I should have scheduled it for earlier as I was running late for my own wedding. :) (my mom assured me that they couldn't start with out me. LOL
    My hairstyle handled all of the breezes of the ocean during our ceremony and it lasted into the evening where we ended the night at Sloppy Joes. Thanks Jenna for such great work!

• Masha

Masha · Married on 01/20/2019

Wonderful Experience - People couldn’t stop complimenting our makeup !

Everyone we worked with at Marie-Pierre was wonderful! We used them for hair, makeup and a spray tan for the big day as well as mybridal makeup trial beforehand. I received immediate responses whenever I emailed any type of question. On top of that a few weeks before the wedding I changed my mind about how I wanted my hair styled. Not only did they do a phenomenal job with the new hair style but I kept receiving compliments all night — more then one person ask for the name of our hair and makeup artists.

• Jolyn

Jolyn Kisiday · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful, friendly and fun!

Studio Marie-Pierre had to have a total of 12 of us ready by 11 am for pre wedding photos. They came at 6 am to start getting us all ready (which they did with time to spare). We were worried about our make up lasting all day but it did-not a problem. All of my bridesmaids loved their make up. Airbrush was beautifully done. Our lashes lasted multiple days. The staff listened to what we wanted and did not disappoint. Everyone looked gorgeous. In addition the salon did spray tans for some members of the wedding and they looked very natural and sustained color even in the chlorine and ocean water. HIGHLY recommended. Thank you all so much!

Agne · Married on 07/25/2018

Big thanks to you both:
    Galina for her professional make up and great service.
    Merie Pierre for her professional and fast communication.
    Could not have a better duo for making my day even better..
    Highly recomend this studio !!!

Studio Marie-Pierre 9
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/23/2018

We had a wonderful experience working with Studio Marie-Pierre for hair and makeup at my wedding. I really had no idea how I wanted my bridal makeup done and my makeup artist was very patient throughout the process. She asked me questions here and there to make sure I was comfortable and took her own approach based on what she thought would look good on me. The end result was absolutely stunning and I couldn't have been happier. My bridesmaids got their hair done and Marie-Pierre created each of their specific styles perfectly. I was also grateful for Studio Marie-Pierre accommodating my last minute request to add makeup for my mother and mother-in-law. Neither of them ever get their makeup done, and our makeup artist made them feel comfortable and beautiful. I'm so glad we decided to use Studio Marie-Pierre for our wedding!

Chelsea · Married on 04/28/2018

I got married in April 2018 and Studio Marie-Pierre did hair and makeup for my bridal party and I! They were absolutely amazing. It was a destination wedding so I had my makeup trial the day before my wedding and they were able to create my look based off of pictures I brought in. On the day of the wedding they came to my hotel room and did whatever hair and makeup my bridesmaids wanted and recreated my look from the day before. Everyone looked stunning the day of and it's all thanks to Studio Marie-Pierre <3

Alyssa · Married on 04/07/2018

Thank you Marie Pierre for such a flawless and calm wedding day! The thing I was probably the most stressed with for my destination wedding was my hair and make up. As a former beauty queen I have always had the same people do my hair and make up over and over. And while I can do my own I, of course, wanted to be stress free of it on that day. When my wedding planner (Destination Wedding Studio) recommended Marie Pierre, I studied her Instagram page and fell in love with all of her great hairstyles and make up. Having a beach wedding I really wanted light natural make up and hair. I had a hair and make up trial with her 6 months prior to the wedding and was so happy with the outcome. I booked her to not only do my hair and make up but my 5 bridesmaids and mother. I found her prices spot on with what anyone else would charge and wanted to gift this to my bridesmaids for flying out to my wedding. Last minute myself and my matron of honor decided to rent hair extensions. I was a bit nervous about renting them but wanted some fullness for my hair - buying them is just so costly. She was able to fit myself and my matron of honor in the week before the wedding to match our hair color. I also last minute booked her to come back and do touch ups of my hair/make up after my first look/photos and after my ceremony (it was a hot week and scared I was going to melt). She was totally 100% accommodating even though they had another wedding to do as well! The day of the wedding my sister had been throwing up all morning from pneumonia and my other bridesmaids had not arrived. I was so concerned I was going to put the timeline off but she was so nice, calm and flexible. My bridesmaids were able to get any natural hair and make up they would like and they were so accommodating to all of their different needs. Everyone loved their light weight make up and great hair! I felt effortless and gorgeous all day and loved having them there to do touch ups! Thanks MP we all felt amazing! - A

Studio Marie-Pierre 10
    Studio Marie-Pierre 11
    Studio Marie-Pierre 12
    Studio Marie-Pierre 13
    Studio Marie-Pierre 14

Gina · Married on 04/07/2018

I loved these ladies! They were so good. Being a destination wedding, I did not do a trial. Based on other reviews and photos I felt confident. I showed the girls a pinterest board that I created with ideas and they nailed it. I loved how I looked. Not too much and not understated. I looked and felt like the best and most glamorous version of myself.

Melissa · Married on 03/16/2018

Absolutely loved this team for myself and my 8 bridesmaids. Having a destination can be stressful, once I made it to key west and had my trial at the cute shop, I knew I had picked the right salon!

Stephanie · Married on 02/08/2018

Can’t say enough wonderful things about Marie-Pierre and her staff. Their communication process was quick and easy and their work was nothing short of a masterpiece. They were excellent in listening to the details of what we all wanted and turning that into a reality. I have never felt more beautiful!! Look no further for all of your beauty needs.

Studio Marie-Pierre 15
    Studio Marie-Pierre 16
  • Kyle

Kyle · Married on 01/20/2018

I selected Marie-Pierre based on the reviews here - And they met me expectations above and beyond. I couldn't have a trial as this was a destination wedding so trust in the Stylist was key. Lj arrived at my hotel room a few minutes early to set up. She started with my hair and after looking at a few photos got right to work. She was quick but very precise. My hair was gorgeous and very secure all night, she even left me with some extra bobby pins for emergencies. My makeup was to die for. Glamorous, neutral and it was still me. It was very important I looked like myself, my husband is not a fan of a lot of makeup and while I do wear makeup everyday, it is minimal and natural. Having Lj execute my vision was phenomenal. She is a true artist!!!! Thank you so much Marie-Pierre & LJ.

Studio Marie-Pierre 17
    Studio Marie-Pierre 18

Jess · Married on 12/20/2017

Studio Marie-Pierre did a fabulous job on my hair and makeup for my destination wedding! They came to my wedding venue, which was very convenient. Two stylists came to do hair and makeup for myself, maid of honor and mother. By showing them a couple inspiration photos they did a fabulous job with our hair! They makeup was beautiful as well! No trial run was necessary with Studio Marie-Pierre. I highly recommend them for your Key West event!

Studio Marie-Pierre 19
    Studio Marie-Pierre 20

Katherine · Married on 12/16/2017

I used Marie-Pierre for my wedding hair and make up. Both services were breathtaking, make up stayed all night and hair as well. They were prompt, professional and talented in their trade. So many compliments!

Andrea · Married on 12/09/2017

Wow! This studio was amazing. I booked hair and makeup services for my wedding and was so happy with the results. The hair stylist took my original ideas and made them even better than I could have imagined. My makeup was flawless and looked incredible in all the photos. Highly recommend!

Matthew · Married on 12/02/2017

Our wedding was December 2nd, Marie-Pierre did my hair and makeup for me, my mom and my maid of honor. She was exceptional to say the least. She is THE BEST and everyone looked incredible. Thank you Marie-Pierre you were a huge part of our dream wedding.
    -Diana & Matt

emilie · Married on 11/05/2017

So here is the thing ... I am not bridal, not even a little bit. I love hair and makeup, and I wanted to look as much like myself as possible, but with a little umph, on my wedding day. I was absolutely terrified that the person doing my hair and makeup would not understand this vision and I would end up with ringlet curls and 100 lbs of make-up.

Galina and Jenna were amazing! They totally understood my vision and I could not have been more happy with the result. They also did an amazing job with my mom's makeup ... she does not wear any, so they made her look great without looking like a completely different version of herself. We had a blast in the studio and they were extremely accommodating to all of our needs ... I felt extremely pampered while sipping on my champagne. It was the perfect day!

I would highly recommend this team for your wedding day needs :)

Christi · Married on 07/28/2017

Our hair and make-up team was phenomenal. Myself and my entire bridal party have all been in many weddings (including their own) and the make-up was the best we have ever had. The airbrush make-up was some kind of miracle make-up. It did not allow your face to melt off in the Key West summer heat. I did not ever feel one little sweat bead! The colors were perfect, the application quick yet detailed. EYELASHES – just WOW, our eye lashes were one of my favorite things. They were bold and not overbearing. They could easily stay on for a week plus if you wanted them. Our hair was fabulous as well, of course with the heat, everyone decided to do an up-do, which was necessary. Everyone was pretty easy going about the style, some had Pinterest pics and others did not. They gave everyone a unique yet beautiful style. My hair was perfection; the trial we did a few months back was identical with some extra pizzazz. We added a beautiful jeweled piece and it turned out to be just the right extra touch. Kudos to making 9 ladies all equally happy with their hair and make-up for my wedding day. We all felt beautiful, which was the most important thing! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/17/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Studio Marie-Pierre! We had great communication leading up to the day of the wedding, and I felt at ease the entire time. I was not able to do a hair or makeup trial prior, but I was confident with their services based on our interaction, their website, and their social media. My hair and makeup turned out stunning, everything stayed in place the whole night. I am so thrilled with how everything turned out and I could not be more thankful. Thank you so so much! :)

Allison · Married on 07/15/2017

Planning a destination wedding, I wasn't able to come down and do a trial of hair and makeup, so I had a bit of nerves on how everything would turn out. The team from Studio Marie-Pierre was absolutely amazing and I can't even tell you how happy we all are with how our hair and makeup came out. Every single one of the girls and our moms were SO happy with their look. I literally can't even put into words how happy I was with how my hair and makeup came out. It was exactly what I described and had envisioned! Probably even better!!! They are the best of the best!!!!

Danielle · Married on 07/07/2017

Great job, beautiful hair and makeup and super responsive to my questions, professional, timely, DEFINITELY recommend their services. Thank you for making me look amazing on my special day.

Laura · Married on 06/10/2017

Marie-Pierre and her ladies are the preeminent choice for hair and makeup for your key west wedding. Marie-Pierre is honest, graceful, and fun. Her work with hair is amazing. My entrouage ranged in ages from 6 to 72, with Varying hair lengths and textures, and she made everyone feel like Aphrodite. Galena was an expert makeup artist, efficient and professional she applied different techniques so everyone looked perfect and not overdone. We had makeup mavens and naturalist newbies, but she listened to each person and their applications were taylored to each individual. I highly recommend the lash extensions, everyone loved them. We also added services day of and Marie-Pierre handled the request with ease, calling in help so everyone would be finished on time. She appears to effortlessly manage her team, which helps put a busy brides mind at ease. Thank you ladies for sharing the morning with us and making everyone feel as beautiful as I did.

Julia · Married on 05/06/2017

There were many things I was very particular about for my wedding, however I knew my hair & makeup would be one of my biggest priorities. I wanted my wedding photos & photos taken by guests of myself & my bridal party to look like a magazine shoot. It can be very humid & I got married in May, so I didn't want everyone to look like a hot mess by the ceremony time. I live here locally & had heard that Marie Pierre was hands down the best in Key West, but could be a bit pricey. (In comparison to others, she is not that much more & is 100% worth it.) After stalking her Instagram, I booked a hair trial about 6 months in advance. It was perfect. A few months later, I changed my mind on what I wanted & had a second hair trial, just as equally as beautiful! The day of the wedding, Shawn, Jackie (makeup), & Alicia (hair) all arrived exactly on time to the hotel room where we were getting ready. They killed it!!!! Alicia whipped out 7 bridesmaids, my mom & myself in no time. I even had a last minute change of hairstyle, I described it, & Alicia did exactly what I wanted. Some makeup artists can be very pushy on what they think will look best, where as Shawn & Jackie did exactly what each girl asked them. We were actually done almost an hour ahead of time…which was phenomenal because it gave us time to relax before photos. The 3 of them were so much fun to hang out with all morning. It truly was one of my favorite parts of the day. I LOVE looking at my photos & how beautiful everyone looked!

Lisa · Married on 04/27/2017

I'm so thankful I went through the Marie Pierre company to style my hair for my wedding day. Alicia did my trial and my wedding day hair. She did a beautiful job and is so nice to work with. We even went out that night and my hair held up the entire day and night. Michelle did the hair of my bridal party and the mothers. Each of them were very impressed and loved their hair styles. Galina did our makeup and we each felt absolutely beautiful! She does an amazing smokey eye. I received so many compliments. Overall, each of us felt absolutely beautiful and they were so fun to talk to while getting ready for the ceremony.