Karrie Porter Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,400 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,400 Most Popular Price

Welcome! I'm Karrie Porter, a destination wedding photographer based in Key West, Florida. If you love a colorful, candid, and creative style that highlights the bold scenery and blue skies of the Florida Keys, delivered by a warm and intuitive professional, then I'm your girl!

I began shooting weddings in 2001, and absolutely love what I do. I'm very fortunate to get to work at some of the top wedding venues in the Florida Keys, and have amazing relationships with the top destination vendors.

My work is often described as having a vibrant, rich, heartfelt, and unposed feel to it. I make it a point to let moments unfold as unobtrusively as possible, but then step in to provide a bit of creative direction so that you look your best.

I also offer Bridal Beauty Sessions, Engagements, Proposal Photography, Rehearsal Coverage, and Bachelorette Girls-Night-Out sessions, so you can have your wedding-related events documented in style.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,400

Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Mark
    Mark B. Getting married on 09/02/2023

Couldn't be happier!

I hired Karrie to photograph our proposal in Key West and we couldn't be happier! She captured the moment perfectly. My fiancé loves the photos and we've gotten so many compliments from our friends and family saying how beautiful they turned out.

I had never been to Key West prior to the proposal and was super nervous about working with a photographer I had never met before and the logistics of all of it. I contacted multiple photographers and none of them eased my mind until I talked to Karrie. Both Karrie and her assistant, Michaela, let me know their favorite spots to shoot proposals and the pros and cons of each. Karrie and her team were also super responsive throughout the entire process so I knew that the day of everything would go smoothly. I would highly recommend Karrie to anyone for any occasion but especially proposals! She made the whole process stress free and we couldn't be happier with the photos.
  • Kristen
    Kristen E. Married on 02/12/2020

Just the best

She really goes over and beyond to understand you and what you are looking for in terms of the perfect picture.
  • Donna
    Donna R. Married on 12/03/2019

Grant and Donna

Never imagined embarking off our cruise ship to go to Key West Court house to be married. Would become the most memorable magical 4 hours with Karrie Porter Photography.. Beyond our expectations memories of a lifetime. Every location was truly breathtaking.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

Karrie Porter Photography 1
Gift
As a thank you to our couples using WeddingWire, mention that you found us here at WeddingWire.com, and receive a $50 credit towards the purchase of prints after your wedding.

Bongo D / Steel Drum Wedding Bongo D / Steel Drum Wedding Wedding Musicians

Karrie is not only a pleasure to work with.. she has the "eye" of a great photographer!

Chris Thomas Music Chris Thomas Music Wedding Musicians

Karrie is one of the very best photographers Key West has to offer. I can highly recommend her as your choice for a photographer for your special day. Professional attitude, attentive to a clients needs, absolutely beautiful photos with attention to detail, and as nice as a person you ever could meet.

Jasmine Sky Designs Jasmine Sky Designs Wedding Dresses

I highly recommend Karrie Porter Photography to shoot your wedding photos. She has a fabulous eye and is a fabulous director. She'll be able to coach you and your bridal party into the perfect pose for your photos. Noticing this in an impromptu shoot with my models, each one came away from the camera and whispered in my ear, "She gives great direction!" My models know about direction because I give them a lot of it as we do our photo shoots. They rely on me for it to look their best. Karrie will be able to do this for you for you wedding photos. So important!! Bravo Karrie!

Key West, 33040
Location of (Karrie Porter Photography)

Karrie Porter Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Karrie Porter Photography include in the starting price?

Karrie Porter Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Karrie Porter Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Karrie Porter Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Karrie Porter Photography offer?

Karrie Porter Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Karrie Porter Photography offer?

Karrie Porter Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Karrie Porter Photography offer for wedding events?

Karrie Porter Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Karrie Porter Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Karrie Porter Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Karrie Porter Photography offer?

Karrie Porter Photography currently offers 1 gift promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Florida Keys for your wedding