309 Whitehead St., Key West, FL 33040 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 36
  • Deals 1

About Solaris Photography

Solaris Photography is a skilled and enthusiastic photography company located in Key West, Florida. The photographer is excited to capture all the incredible moments from your special day. With over 15 years of experience, owner Solaris, knows how to get all those breathtaking shots.

He specializes in candid photos and sunset photography which really epitomize the happiness and love from your wedding. He also believes that you have as much as a say in the photography as he does, so he will let you view every shot after it’s taken to be sure the photos are capturing what you want. Let him know if you want to try different poses, angles or something totally new; he is happy to cater to your requests. Solaris Photography offers couples high-res images and liability insurance with all packages. Solaris also proudly provides photography items of your day to cherish for a lifetime, including albums, proofs and digital files.

Follow Solaris Photography on

69 Reviews for Solaris Photography

• Tanya

Tanya · Married on 11/11/2019

Amazing photographer!

It was not easy planning a wedding from afar. I was recommended going with Solaris for my wedding by another vender. Once I looked at his portfolio, I knew he did great work and wanted to see if he was available for our date. His wife responded to my first email almost immediately. They were quick and professional with all responses to my many questions throughout the planning process.
    On the day of my wedding, Solaris was on time and well prepared for the day. He was kind, professional, and captured our day perfectly. We got our photos back within two weeks, which was great! I could not be happier with his work! I absolutely love all our photos and they’ll serve as beautiful memories of our special day for years to come.
    I would highly recommend Solaris for any event in key West!!

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea F. · Married on 05/06/2019

HIGHLY recommend!

I was in search of a photographer that I could hire just for the first couple hours of my wedding. I just didn't feel I needed a full night worth of pictures (that makes it harder to chose which ones I want printed!!). Solaris offered a great plan for two hours worth of photography services. From the day I reached out to them in regards to their services, I knew they would be great to work with. Marcela and Solaris are very professional and they kept in touch to the days leading up to my event to ensure me everything was set in place and would be smooth. It was. Solaris was at my wedding before I was even there! He took beautiful pictures and got them to me to view in only a couple of weeks, way sooner than expected. He was easy to get along with and fun to work with. I love my photos from my wedding day, they truly captured everything I love about Key West, including photos of us with a rooster! I will forever look back at these photos and instantly be taken back to this amazing day that we had. I beyond highly recommend Solaris!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Solaris Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2900
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Solaris Photography 1
    $100 off when you book Solaris for 6 hours or more
    $100 off when you book Solaris for 6 hours or more when you mention this ad. Also ask about our Photo Video Packages

• The Reach Key West, Curio Collection by Hilton Hotel Weddings

Wonderful to work with! This team is fantastic. There are a lot of great photographers on this island, and they are one of the best. Very easy to work with and make your special day, even better. Very professional and always up for trying something new and being spontaneous. We will continue to refer business to them and look forward to every event they are here.

• 309 Whitehead St., http://solarisphotography.com/ Key West, Florida, 33040 See on map
    786-460-2631 (Phone number)
    3053943442 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Solaris Photography)