Solaris Photography Reviews

64 | Key West, FL

64 Reviews for Solaris Photography

64 Solaris Photography Reviews

Dixie · Married on 10/07/2018

I cannot compliment this photographer enough. We had an outdoor wedding and after the ceremony we had a storm. Solaris took pictures with umbrellas in the rain. His ingenuity and personality made what could have been a terrible situation into a pleasurable one. His wife Marcela was also our officiant and did an amazing job. Highly recommend this vendor.

jacqueline · Married on 09/10/2018

Just what we wanted

I am not a fan of taking pictures but these pictures came out beautiful... so happy we decided on photos last minutes. Worth everything..

michael · Married on 04/05/2018

Solaris and Marcela were great to work with for our destination sunset wedding on April 5th at Ft Zachary Taylor. The first look session was a great recommendation and his dual camera setup was like getting two photographers in one. The beach and sunset pictures will bring back wonderful memories for a very long time.

Matthew · Married on 12/02/2017

We hired Solaris for our December 2nd wedding in Key West and WOW he is an incredible talent. We already received our initial pictures from him and we are blown away. He was everywhere and didn't miss a beat and captured the most beautiful Key West sunset. He was a pleasure to work with and very professional. Our pictures look amazing and our only problem is choosing from all the incredible shots. We can't wait to see his enhancements and our wedding book. Look no further for your Key West Wedding photographer, we HIGHLY recommend.

Mandy · Married on 11/04/2017

We were so happy we chose Solaris as our photographer. From the beginning, Marcela was great to work with - pleasant, helpful, and very responsive. The day of our wedding, Solaris was wonderful. He was patient with my husband who was not fond of having his picture taken, had great ideas of locations and shots to take, and worked in all of our must-have pictures in addition to some last minute ideas that afternoon. In addition to the great experience leading up to and the day of the wedding, photos were shared with us very quickly. We would recommend Solaris to anyone!

Michael · Married on 05/17/2017

Solaris Photography is the best photography services I have used! Photos looked amazing. Very open to what we asked for and what we had to say. Also very professional about his work and his craft. Suggested the best photo opportunities. Worked well with the wedding party and guests with photo opps. Moved very efficiently and in a timely manner. Would absolutely suggest Solaris Photography to anyone and everyone.it shows he loves his work

Robbin · Married on 07/28/2016

The photos are breathtaking. I knew I chose the right photographer when I looked at his work. He captured so many beautiful moments it will be very hard to chose which ones to frame. Solaris and Marcela are wonderful. I could not be more pleased with the results !

Lindsey · Married on 06/25/2016

Absolutely Amazing! We couldn't have had a better photographer. He captured our moment(s) beautifully. I have continually looked at them over and over. He was professional. He made everyone feel comfortable. I highly recommend him. Solaris photography is the perfect fit to our prefect day.
    Lindsey and Kris

rich · Married on 03/20/2016

Solaris was wonderful. we had our wedding on the beach at the casa Marina in Key West. There was intermittent rain which started right after we took the first large batch of photos. The rain didn't prevent Solaris from magnificently capturing our special day. the photographs were amazing, and Solaris was extremely professional and a pleasure to deal with. the post-wedding progression of compiling pics we selected has been smooth as Solaris and Marcella are extraordinary responsive.

Samantha · Married on 03/19/2016

We got married at the Marriott Beachside in Key West on 3.19.16. Solaris and Marcela were amazing throughout our entire process. They took time to talk to us and know exactly what we wanted before the wedding. Solaris was quick and our photos are beyond amazing. I can not thank them both enough for capturing our day perfectly.

Megan · Married on 02/27/2016

Solaris and his wife were great throughout the entire process. They were responsive, kept us in the loop and were open and friendly. To be honest, I hate taking pictures and he did a great job of making the entire process smooth, natural and none of the pictures felt awkward. We got all of our pictures extremely quickly and they all look perfect! Thank you for everything!

Chandra · Married on 01/04/2016

Solaris was great to work with. He was so professional and put everyone at ease. The photos are going to be amazing.

Stephen · Married on 11/20/2015

Photographer met us at the church, offered photo suggestions and worked with our requests as well. Very personable and professional. We only had the photographer shoot photos at the church for an hour. It was a very pleasant experience.

Solaris did an incredible job with our wedding photos. Very professional and organized. Marcela was equally amazing as our videographer. Solaris and Marcela worked extremely well together as team to ensure that our wedding day was stress free. They are the total package for your wedding day photography and videography. Our photos and video turned out even more beautiful than we could have imagined!

Mary · Married on 11/06/2015

We are SO glad we chose Solaris to do our wedding photography. He was absolutely amazing the entire event - he captured all the special moments from our special day. I would use him again in a heartbeat! The photographs turned out better than I could have ever imagined!!

Robert · Married on 09/15/2015

A LETTER I SENT AFTER I SAW MY PHOTOS

Solaris,

It was a pleasure for us to do business with you. You have a great eye and listened to what we wanted. In just the few minutes we talked on the phone and met at the ceremony you did extremely well by us. My wife and I always look to share our positive experiences and with the amount of people we know that have had an interest in doing a renewal like we did YOU will be the one we refer them to. Please feel free to share ANY of the photos or even this email with others that are trying to determine if they would like to hire you for their photos.

Thank you again for the fantastic job!

Sincerely,

Robert Altino

Donna · Married on 07/09/2015

Both Marcella and Solaris were so easy to work with. Trying to coordinate a wedding from out of state is a little stressful, but they made it so easy and the number of pictures sent to us to choose from was just unbelievable. They were all fantastic.

Dawn · Married on 06/21/2015

What a great photographer! This is a husband/wife team and they do it right! He took our pictures, and she has promptly responded to all of my needs and emails. I would highly recommend. What a great job!!!

Christine · Married on 06/05/2015

Solaris is an amazing photographer. Our wedding was on the point beach at Fort Zachary Taylor. He captured the beautiful scenery and we have some glorious sunset pictures of us and our guests. Solaris is a consummate professional. I can't say enough about how happy we are with the pictures.

Michael · Married on 05/02/2015

One of the best decisions we ever made was selecting Solaris photography and Southernmost bride video. Our pictures were absolutely amazing, sunsets, getting dressed, multiple locations handpicked by him around the island, all of them turned out perfect. He got some great shots of the Key West sunset with us, as well numerous shots of the reception. We got our pictures a few days after our wedding and they were more then we could have imagined. His enhancements to some of our originals turned out amazing. I am so glad we used Solaris for our photos (maybe the most important part of a wedding) and would highly highly recommend them to anybody!!!

When we were looking for a wedding photographer in Key West, I knew we wanted an amazing photographer, not just a “wedding” photographer. When I found Solaris online and saw the composition of the photos, I knew I had found the one. Solaris and Marcela were so friendly and easy going that it made us all feel comfortable and relaxed. The result was gorgeous wedding pictures that captured the vibe of moment and people’s true natures. I highly recommend them.

Courtney · Married on 02/21/2015

Choosing a good wedding photographer is so important – as time passes, the photographs of your wedding day preserve your memories. Solaris was the perfect choice. He did a great job of capturing all the key moments in vivid and artistic detail. Solaris was a pleasure to work with, and several of our guests even commented to us on how great he was. I have never seen anyone juggle cameras so quickly and efficiently – it was clearly not his first rodeo. :) His wife, Marcela, did our videography and they make a terrific team.

When we received the pictures, we were thrilled! Massive amounts of perfect, beautiful photos. The only hard part of the whole process with Solaris was narrowing down which pictures to choose for our album.

Thank you, Solaris, for the care, effort, and artistry you put into capturing our wedding day. You did an outstanding job and we could not be happier!

Leslie · Married on 01/17/2015

From the moment I met with Solaris and his wife/business partner Marcela, I knew they were the best fit for us. They were very professional, easy to talk with and attentive to what we wanted. Solaris' work was beautiful! He was also easy to work with and made me feel comfortable, something thats important when you're getting dressed in your wedding gown! I felt like I did not even notice he was there during the ceremony (we all know those weddings where we can't even see the couple because the photographer is all over them). He allowed me to preview and pick pictures for editing, which held me over during the editing weeks until I could receive the final pics. I would highly recommend him!! Thank you Solaris!

Jamie · Married on 10/11/2014

Planning a wedding from 1,300 miles away seems an impossible and daunting task. Solaris and his wife, Marcela, not only made it easy, but made me feel as if I were planning right on the island. Leading up to my wedding, not only did Marcela and Solaris keep in contact with me but Solaris even took the time and looked at my Pinterst, he picked out all the photographs I wanted and then saved them to his phone to make sure he got the shots that were most important to me. He called me a few days before and made sure of where I was going to be and when. The day of (10-11-14), my bridesmaids and I were stranded at the salon and he offered to come pick us up since he has just finished the shots of my dress, shoes, ring, etc. he was able to get around the property and take all the photos I wanted (even while under a huge time crunch!) Throughout taking pictures, he showed me some of the shots and asked if I wanted to change anything or do something different. He moved quickly yet very efficiently. He remained professional yet comfortable and confidant. At no point did I ever question my choice in photographer. Solaris went above and beyond anything I could ever ask for in a photographer. If I ever need a photographer in Key West, I would never go to anyone else!!

Alicia · Married on 06/14/2014

Solaris was absolutely amazing! We used him the summer before our wedding for family photos, our rehearsal dinner, and our wedding day on June 14,2014 ! He was so easy to work with and had great ideas. The pictures came out AMAZING! All our friends were amazed by his pictures. They couldn't have come out more beautiful! His wife Marcela was awesome too. She had everything organized and was a delight to work with. I wouldn't have wanted any other photographer. We want to do photos next summer for our anniversary because he was just so wonderful! I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a photographer!