Solaris Photography Reviews

Solaris Photography 6
  • Andrea

Andrea Fischer · Married on 05/06/2019

HIGHLY recommend!

I was in search of a photographer that I could hire just for the first couple hours of my wedding. I just didn't feel I needed a full night worth of pictures (that makes it harder to chose which ones I want printed!!). Solaris offered a great plan for two hours worth of photography services. From the day I reached out to them in regards to their services, I knew they would be great to work with. Marcela and Solaris are very professional and they kept in touch to the days leading up to my event to ensure me everything was set in place and would be smooth. It was. Solaris was at my wedding before I was even there! He took beautiful pictures and got them to me to view in only a couple of weeks, way sooner than expected. He was easy to get along with and fun to work with. I love my photos from my wedding day, they truly captured everything I love about Key West, including photos of us with a rooster! I will forever look back at these photos and instantly be taken back to this amazing day that we had. I beyond highly recommend Solaris!

Sent on 05/25/2019
    Solaris Photography 7
    Solaris Photography 8
    Solaris Photography 9

Courtney · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful experience!

When I first started researching potential photographers for my destination wedding, I immediately knew I wanted to hire Solaris. The photos I saw were stunning and I reached out right away to inquire if he was available on my wedding date. His wife, Marcela, was also amazing. She always responded promptly to any questions/requests I had. Solaris and Marcela were truly a pleasure to work with and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I am so happy with how my pictures came out, I still look at them all the time! Thank you, Solaris and Marcela, for making our wedding so special! :)

Sent on 08/28/2019

Dixie · Married on 10/07/2018

I cannot compliment this photographer enough. We had an outdoor wedding and after the ceremony we had a storm. Solaris took pictures with umbrellas in the rain. His ingenuity and personality made what could have been a terrible situation into a pleasurable one. His wife Marcela was also our officiant and did an amazing job. Highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 10/09/2018

jacqueline · Married on 09/10/2018

Just what we wanted

I am not a fan of taking pictures but these pictures came out beautiful... so happy we decided on photos last minutes. Worth everything..

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Lacey

Lacey · Married on 04/07/2018

So happy with our wedding photos!

My husband and I decided to elope in Key West, where we got engaged. We booked an elopement package, and the photography was included, so we didn't actually get a chance to meet Solaris until the day of our wedding. But it turns out, we had seen his work prior to that day and absolutely loved it, so we were very excited when we found out he was going to be our photographer. The photos of our wedding day turned out gorgeous! We couldn't be happier! Not to mention, he is a super nice guy, very chill, easy to talk to, and he made the whole process a breeze. If you're looking for a wedding photographer, I would highly recommend Solaris!

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Solaris Photography 10
    Solaris Photography 11
    Solaris Photography 12

michael · Married on 04/05/2018

Solaris and Marcela were great to work with for our destination sunset wedding on April 5th at Ft Zachary Taylor. The first look session was a great recommendation and his dual camera setup was like getting two photographers in one. The beach and sunset pictures will bring back wonderful memories for a very long time.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Matthew · Married on 12/02/2017

We hired Solaris for our December 2nd wedding in Key West and WOW he is an incredible talent. We already received our initial pictures from him and we are blown away. He was everywhere and didn't miss a beat and captured the most beautiful Key West sunset. He was a pleasure to work with and very professional. Our pictures look amazing and our only problem is choosing from all the incredible shots. We can't wait to see his enhancements and our wedding book. Look no further for your Key West Wedding photographer, we HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Mandy · Married on 11/04/2017

We were so happy we chose Solaris as our photographer. From the beginning, Marcela was great to work with - pleasant, helpful, and very responsive. The day of our wedding, Solaris was wonderful. He was patient with my husband who was not fond of having his picture taken, had great ideas of locations and shots to take, and worked in all of our must-have pictures in addition to some last minute ideas that afternoon. In addition to the great experience leading up to and the day of the wedding, photos were shared with us very quickly. We would recommend Solaris to anyone!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Michael · Married on 05/17/2017

Solaris Photography is the best photography services I have used! Photos looked amazing. Very open to what we asked for and what we had to say. Also very professional about his work and his craft. Suggested the best photo opportunities. Worked well with the wedding party and guests with photo opps. Moved very efficiently and in a timely manner. Would absolutely suggest Solaris Photography to anyone and everyone.it shows he loves his work

Sent on 05/20/2017

Robbin · Married on 07/28/2016

The photos are breathtaking. I knew I chose the right photographer when I looked at his work. He captured so many beautiful moments it will be very hard to chose which ones to frame. Solaris and Marcela are wonderful. I could not be more pleased with the results !

Sent on 08/02/2016

Lindsey · Married on 06/25/2016

Absolutely Amazing! We couldn't have had a better photographer. He captured our moment(s) beautifully. I have continually looked at them over and over. He was professional. He made everyone feel comfortable. I highly recommend him. Solaris photography is the perfect fit to our prefect day.
    Lindsey and Kris

Sent on 08/02/2016

rich · Married on 03/20/2016

Solaris was wonderful. we had our wedding on the beach at the casa Marina in Key West. There was intermittent rain which started right after we took the first large batch of photos. The rain didn't prevent Solaris from magnificently capturing our special day. the photographs were amazing, and Solaris was extremely professional and a pleasure to deal with. the post-wedding progression of compiling pics we selected has been smooth as Solaris and Marcella are extraordinary responsive.

Sent on 04/02/2016

Samantha · Married on 03/19/2016

We got married at the Marriott Beachside in Key West on 3.19.16. Solaris and Marcela were amazing throughout our entire process. They took time to talk to us and know exactly what we wanted before the wedding. Solaris was quick and our photos are beyond amazing. I can not thank them both enough for capturing our day perfectly.

Sent on 04/03/2016

Megan · Married on 02/27/2016

Solaris and his wife were great throughout the entire process. They were responsive, kept us in the loop and were open and friendly. To be honest, I hate taking pictures and he did a great job of making the entire process smooth, natural and none of the pictures felt awkward. We got all of our pictures extremely quickly and they all look perfect! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 03/13/2016

Chandra · Married on 01/04/2016

Solaris was great to work with. He was so professional and put everyone at ease. The photos are going to be amazing.

Sent on 01/08/2016

Stephen · Married on 11/20/2015

Photographer met us at the church, offered photo suggestions and worked with our requests as well. Very personable and professional. We only had the photographer shoot photos at the church for an hour. It was a very pleasant experience.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Solaris did an incredible job with our wedding photos. Very professional and organized. Marcela was equally amazing as our videographer. Solaris and Marcela worked extremely well together as team to ensure that our wedding day was stress free. They are the total package for your wedding day photography and videography. Our photos and video turned out even more beautiful than we could have imagined!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Mary · Married on 11/06/2015

We are SO glad we chose Solaris to do our wedding photography. He was absolutely amazing the entire event - he captured all the special moments from our special day. I would use him again in a heartbeat! The photographs turned out better than I could have ever imagined!!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Robert · Married on 09/15/2015

A LETTER I SENT AFTER I SAW MY PHOTOS

Solaris,

It was a pleasure for us to do business with you. You have a great eye and listened to what we wanted. In just the few minutes we talked on the phone and met at the ceremony you did extremely well by us. My wife and I always look to share our positive experiences and with the amount of people we know that have had an interest in doing a renewal like we did YOU will be the one we refer them to. Please feel free to share ANY of the photos or even this email with others that are trying to determine if they would like to hire you for their photos.

Thank you again for the fantastic job!

Sincerely,

Robert Altino

Sent on 10/06/2015

Donna · Married on 07/09/2015

Both Marcella and Solaris were so easy to work with. Trying to coordinate a wedding from out of state is a little stressful, but they made it so easy and the number of pictures sent to us to choose from was just unbelievable. They were all fantastic.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Dawn · Married on 06/21/2015

What a great photographer! This is a husband/wife team and they do it right! He took our pictures, and she has promptly responded to all of my needs and emails. I would highly recommend. What a great job!!!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Christine · Married on 06/05/2015

Solaris is an amazing photographer. Our wedding was on the point beach at Fort Zachary Taylor. He captured the beautiful scenery and we have some glorious sunset pictures of us and our guests. Solaris is a consummate professional. I can't say enough about how happy we are with the pictures.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Michael · Married on 05/02/2015

One of the best decisions we ever made was selecting Solaris photography and Southernmost bride video. Our pictures were absolutely amazing, sunsets, getting dressed, multiple locations handpicked by him around the island, all of them turned out perfect. He got some great shots of the Key West sunset with us, as well numerous shots of the reception. We got our pictures a few days after our wedding and they were more then we could have imagined. His enhancements to some of our originals turned out amazing. I am so glad we used Solaris for our photos (maybe the most important part of a wedding) and would highly highly recommend them to anybody!!!

Sent on 05/10/2015

When we were looking for a wedding photographer in Key West, I knew we wanted an amazing photographer, not just a “wedding” photographer. When I found Solaris online and saw the composition of the photos, I knew I had found the one. Solaris and Marcela were so friendly and easy going that it made us all feel comfortable and relaxed. The result was gorgeous wedding pictures that captured the vibe of moment and people’s true natures. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/17/2016

Courtney · Married on 02/21/2015

Choosing a good wedding photographer is so important – as time passes, the photographs of your wedding day preserve your memories. Solaris was the perfect choice. He did a great job of capturing all the key moments in vivid and artistic detail. Solaris was a pleasure to work with, and several of our guests even commented to us on how great he was. I have never seen anyone juggle cameras so quickly and efficiently – it was clearly not his first rodeo. :) His wife, Marcela, did our videography and they make a terrific team.

When we received the pictures, we were thrilled! Massive amounts of perfect, beautiful photos. The only hard part of the whole process with Solaris was narrowing down which pictures to choose for our album.

Thank you, Solaris, for the care, effort, and artistry you put into capturing our wedding day. You did an outstanding job and we could not be happier!

Sent on 05/31/2015