The Crest Center and Crest Pavilion are rustic, elegant wedding venues located on Crest Mountain in Asheville, North Carolina, featuring expansive mountain views in a natural atmosphere. These facilities will be the flawless backdrop for any custom wedding celebration. Contact the venue to book your wedding event today!
Facilities and Capacity
The Crest Center
The Crest Center is a stunning lodge setting with 86 feet of windows facing west towards the Blue Ridge Mountains. The Main Hall has 4,500 square feet of event space and the ability to accommodate up to 200+ guests, depending on your wedding style. The space features exposed wooden beams, 3 Edison Chandeliers, and a cozy lounge with stone-worked gas fireplace. The outdoor ceremony space included is the wrap-around Overlook Deck with expansive mountain views. The Crest Center also includes a Mezzanine -- 1,700 square feet of space overlooking the Main Hall; this is a multi-use area which many clients opt to utilize as an inclement weather ceremony back-up location, a space for party games for guests to enjoy, a place for little ones that is separate from your reception, or simply an area for newlyweds to sneak off and bask in the moment!
The Crest Pavilion
The Crest Pavilion is an open-air venue with a little over 7,000 square feet of event space, completely enclosed by sliding glass windows for 360 degree, panoramic views of Crest Mountain & the Blue Ridge skyline. The space boasts a 30-foot ceiling, supported by a maze of iron and wooden beams with fairy lights sparkling above for a magical ambiance once the sun goes down and the party begins. The Pavilion includes a terrace with an outdoor bar and a stone, wood-burning fire pit that is the perfect spot for cocktail hour. The outdoor ceremony location for this venue is on the spacious lawn below the terrace for a seamless transition between activities. Couples can host up to 350 guests for seated buffet style service, while this number can increase if choosing reception style service. The Crest Pavilion is also the perfect venue if you love the idea of dancing the night away with a live band - it features a built-in stage that can accommodate even the largest 12-13 piece acts!
The Crest Gazebo
The Crest Gazebo is a wonderful option for any couple wishing to have a mountaintop ceremony in Asheville preceding their reception at alternative location. The Gazebo is nestled on the side of Crest Mountain that overlooks Downtown Asheville and features amphitheatre-style seating for up to 160 guests.
The combination of The Crest Center and The Crest Pavilion makes for a totally surreal outdoor and indoor atmosphere that will astonish your guests and leave them in awe of your perfect day. The following services are provided:
The Crest Center and Pavilion offers a variety of extensive, delicious menus that are executed by an in-house culinary team through M7 Event Solutions. Clients have the opportunity to design their own menu, which is created with help from an Event Consultant and the Executive Chef. Whether couples prefer a formal coursed, plated meal or a more relaxed, southern, mountain-style BBQ, the team at M7 Event Solutions can always ensure that clients and their guests are served tasty selections rendered in an intricate and thoughtful fashion. The current menus offer these items and more:
120 Reviews for The Crest Center and Pavilion
Recommended by 96% of couples
68 User photos
Virginia Mccully · Married on 03/07/2020
Flexible, fair, and FUN! This team is amazing!
The Crest Center & Pavilion was a dream come true!! From the very first email to the very last, these ladies did everything they could to make me happy and excited for my big day. Honestly, I am SAD I won't be able to talk to Mary and Amy every week :( They were the absolute best and genuinely interested in YOU and your big day!
Just a few things that made my experience spectacular --
1. Responsive - I was planning a wedding from out of town, and the team was extremely responsive! They responded with clarity and excitement to all of my 100s of emails.
2. THE VIEWS are absolutely stunning!
3. Indoors - I wanted beautiful views for my wedding reception, but I am not risky enough to do something completely outdoors - The Center and Pavilion are both indoors :) I found this to be very unique for Asheville.
4. Reasonable & fair - All in all, I felt that I was getting a great value for my big day, especially considering the location & service!
5. Flexibility - The Crest team allows you to build your wedding day, your way! I never felt pressured to "do more" or spend unnecessary money. In fact, the team often shared ideas with me to save money. I always felt that they were honest and fair!
6. Vendors - The Crest team lets you pick your own vendors. There's no list to follow or "abide" by. And, they were kind and helpful to all of my vendors! No matter if they'd worked with them in the past or not!
7. Location - I got married at the Basilica of St. Lawrence downtown. The Crest Pavilion is just 10-12 minutes from downtown, making Ubers and drive-times super easy!
8. FOOD - absolutely delicious! I received so many comments about our wedding food including, "One of the best briskets I have ever eaten!" and "The food really lived up to the tasting!" (From my MIL)
9. Simplicity - I didn't have a wedding planner, and the Crest team made all the deadlines, expectations, paperwork, etc. very easy to work with. I never felt overwhelmed or like they were asking too much. This is a great option for those who don't have a planner - the team is simply amazing!
10. Flexibility again - Great venue for the DIY bride! I brought in a lot of my decorations / details....and the Crest team executed my vision perfectly!
I would 100% recommend this location to you! These ladies make wedding planning FUN! You can't beat the views, the location, or the service!Sent on 03/22/2020
Ellie Schwarz · Getting married on 09/07/2021
Crest Center & Pavilion is AMAZING
I have worked with the Crest Center & Pavilion many many times over the years. Our roster of bands and musicians love performing there and the clients are always thrilled. The Crest Center & Pavilion has impeccable expertise, attentiveness to detail, customer service and communications. It is an astoundingly gorgeous venue, perfect for live entertainment with a built in stage and a one stop shop for your mountain view ceremony and lovely covered yet open air Pavilion for a reception.Sent on 07/21/2020
Meredith · Married on 01/24/2020
Perfect. That is the best word to describe our entire experience starting with meeting with the Crest staff, planning the menu, setup, right down to our wedding day! I was upset the day before because we knew it would rain the day of our wedding. When I arrived at the Crest Center that day I teared up because I was so amazed. They knew exactly what I wanted and they made it happen exactly as I had pictured in my head - I forgot all about the rain! Amy, Mary, Lauren, Kaila, Shannon...we can’t thank you enough for making our wedding everything we dreamed!Sent on 01/29/2020
The Crest Center and Pavilion Price Rates
This venue has always held up to the utmost of professionalism. It boasts an amazing view of Western North Carolina. As a photographer I have never been able to exhaust the potential for great images. Highly recommend!
I Love shooting at Crest Center & really hope to do it more often in the coming year!
I have done several weddings at the Crest Center and at M7 events, they are always so professional and easy to work with. Their locations are always beautiful and well kept. It makes a beautiful setting for any event.