The Crest Center and Pavilion Reviews

The Crest Center and Pavilion 4
The Crest Center and Pavilion 5
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/02/2019

Magical evening with beautiful views (and wedding photos!!)

The crest center was a magical location for our wedding reception! The space was perfect for us to dance the night away and celebrate our wedding with friends and family. Lauren and her staff were so easy to work with to be sure that our evening was perfect!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Taryn

Taryn Suben · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing! Customer Service is THE BEST in town

From the first call to making the first deposit, the Crest Center stands out among all the others we looked at. I feel so lucky that I get to work with such great people in planning this special day!!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Taryn!!!

We absolutely adore you and your mom, Amy, and we will have so much fun planning out all of your wedding day ideas! I am so glad you decided to work with us - we want you to feel like family anytime you're here with us on Crest Mountain! You'll have to come pop in for lunch one day when you're down visiting mom from DC. :-) Thank you so much for the kind words - they mean the WORLD to us!
  • Patty

Patty · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful venue and great staff

Lauren, Mary, Amy, Rachel and the Crest Center staff were a dream to work with. They made everything run so smoothly from day one. Lauren helped us so much and answered SO many emails from us. She gave us great advices and helped us stay on top of things. Mary is also the best and was so patient when we had to leave our decor at the venue until next day, since we forgot our car keys. Rachel was my bridal attendant and basically my "day of" angel. She was so good at gathering our bridal party, coordinating everything, keeping us on schedule, and solving problems before I could realize they happened. I had planned my special drink with a blackberry jam I had made at home. Of course I didn’t bring the jam the day of the wedding and Rachel got with my bridesmaids to find someone to buy blackberries. The bartender figured out a way to do something similar to what I had planned. Having Rachel allowed me to relax and not sweat the small stuff. She also kept my wine glass full and fixed us a to go box with all the desserts. Crest Center ladies were the nicest and kindest!!

The venue is absolutely beautiful inside and outside. It also has a gorgeous view of the mountains. We had planned to have our ceremony out on the deck but we had to move it inside because of the rain. We ended up having our ceremony at the mezzanine and it turned out perfect and so cozy. The venue is absolutely beautiful and I didn’t have to do much to decorate. We basically just brought flowers, greenery, and wooden signs (and saved lots of money). The food was amazing and our guests had nothing but compliments.

You should book them ASAP for your wedding!!

Patty

The Crest Center and Pavilion 18
    Sent on 11/24/2019

elaine · Married on 09/28/2019

The Dream Team

The staff at Crest Pavilion was a delight to work with. Mary, Amy, and Lauren were truly the Dream Team and I can’t say enough wonderful things about them! Just to paint the picture I booked the venue when I was living in San Francisco and I moved to Chicago all while planning a wedding in Asheville, NC. Destination wedding planning might seem daunting to most, but they are SO responsive and will answer your questions with such detail that it won’t matter where you are! I even did a FaceTime with Mary when I had questions regarding the layout. I am such a detailed oriented person that usually likes to have complete control over every aspect, but they were able to work with my every need whether it was budget, creative, capacity concerns, etc. Pinterest boards are overwhelming but they understood my aesthetic and on the day of my wedding I had tears in my eyes and will never forget walking into the bohemian dream- they were able to pull it off! They went above and beyond my expectations. But the most important part of this is, they made wedding planning FUN for me! I felt like they were my friends in the process! They were easy to work with and created a culture where they didn’t nickel and dime me, or felt like I was burdening them when I reached out with changes or questions. Everything was seamless and they made it about me- The Bride (and the Groom haha!). It’s your day!! Make sure you find people that are willing to make it about you and are making sure you are happy!! I make forever grateful that the Crest Team did that for me and Ryan! We love you guys!!

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 09/21/2019

Could not have picked a better venue!!!

I cannot say enough good things about this venue. Reasons I initially chose them:
    1. They were one of the more reasonable ones in terms of pricing and what their package included...
    2. The place is just gorgeous on its own... I am not a big decorator so I wanted somewhere that wouldn't need a ton of decorating to look nice...
    3. They were super responsive from the very beginning (and continued to be until the day of the wedding). Never did I wait more than a couple hours for a response from them! Super helpful when planning and you have many questions.

Reasons that I am so glad that I did go with them:
    1. They are sooooo helpful with anything and everything. They will go out of their way to be flexible and help you to have the day of your dreams. I of course changed my mind on many things throughout the process and they would just fixed the contract/timeline and got it back to me. Everything was simple with them. I think it's because they do this so much and just have the system down. If I ever needed recommendations for anything, they were happy and quick to provide them.
    2. They assign a bridal attendant to you (basically a day of coordinator). I was glad I didn't have to find this on my own and it's even better having a person from their company doing it because they know the place, the system, the flow, the people, etc. I had Brooke and Mary and they were amazing. I definitely think they are a big part of what helps make the night run so smoothly. They were constantly checking in on us, making sure we felt everything was running as it was supposed to, that we had a drink/food/water, etc. Just amazing!

Basically, if you want a beautiful venue that has great organization/customer service and helps guide you through planning your evening, they are definitely the one to choose!!! Thank you guys for helping us have the best night of our lives!!!

The Crest Center and Pavilion 19
    The Crest Center and Pavilion 20
    Sent on 09/25/2019

Sarah Buisson · Married on 06/16/2019

Amazing views

We got married at the Crest Pavilion in June 2019 and were extremely happy with the Crest Pavilion and M7 Events.

The Crest Pavilion is a gorgeous place to host a wedding. The view of the mountains is terrific, providing a beautiful backdrop for the wedding ceremony. The pavilion has ample room inside for large group, with a wide stage, and a beautiful ceiling decorated with string lights. Together these make for a magical evening and plenty of great picture opportunities.

M7 Events has hosted a lot of weddings, and it shows with how smoothly the event went. Leading up to the wedding, Amy and Lauren were always professional and helpful with answering our numerous questions, providing recommendations for what to do on the wedding day, and modifying the layout and contract as the number of attendees changed.

On the actual wedding day, our wedding day coordinator Alla, did an amazing job of coordinating the various vendors and keeping us on track with our schedule. We were particularly touched by her attention to detail, putting together last minute details, ensuring we had time to eat, and ensuring our favorite drink was always available. Alla took care of running the show so we could relax and enjoy the event.

Food from the venue was delicious. We had done the food tasting with the venue a couple months earlier to help us select food that was not only tasty but also would make the most sense for what we had in mind. The venue allowed us to bring our own wine (with corkage fee) and have them pre-order beer from the many breweries in the asheville area for the drinks that were to be served. There was enough food and drinks for everyone.

A few quick tips:
    Ask for input regarding the hors d’oeuvres. Some are easier to eat for cocktail hour than others.
    M7 Events partners with SoundExtreme. We were extremely happy with Sandy as the MC/DJ.
    M7 Events is upfront with this, but keep in mind that any additions to the base package (such as food tasting, linens, or additional rentals) will incur additional fees, which can add up fairly quickly.
    During the rehearsal, it was helpful to hear suggestions from the day-of coordinator to ensure the day flowed more smoothly. Alla had great advice from past experience which improved the wedding.

Sent on 07/04/2019

Michelle Kuehl · Married on 05/24/2019

Beyond wonderful

My husband and I are so thankful we chose the Crest Center as our ceremony and reception venue of choice. Amy, Lauren, and the entire staff at the Crest Center took the best care of us, especially as we navigated two moves, the selling and buying of homes, and the discovery that we're expecting our first little one a bit earlier than we planned! They were organized, help keep me on track with deadlines, flexible as I changed my mind (again...and again...), and patient when I asked my millions of questions. We couldn't be happier, and we received so many compliments from our guests! Thank you for making our wedding so wonderful! -Mr. and Mrs. Randolph

The Crest Center and Pavilion 21
    The Crest Center and Pavilion 22
    Sent on 05/29/2019

Diane Garner · Married on 05/18/2019

Crest Pavilion wow!

Thank you Lauren and Amy for making my daughter’s wedding perfect. The communication and details was beyond my expectations. From the spectular views, great staff and delicious food I couldn’t ask for more.
    It was a fairytale wedding.

The Crest Center and Pavilion 23
    The Crest Center and Pavilion 24
    The Crest Center and Pavilion 25
    Sent on 05/22/2019

emily · Married on 11/09/2018

Best Wedding Venue in Asheville, NC

Not only was the Crest Center beautiful in aesthetics and scenery, but the staff were well-organized, extremely helpful, and so so pleasant to work with. Thank you for making our wedding day so wonderful!

Sent on 11/15/2018

The Crest Center and Pavilion's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Emily! We truly enjoyed planning the wedding of your dreams! :-) Congratulations to you & Phil! -Team M7

Mary · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing venue and incredible service!

The Crest Center made everything SO easy and stress-free! They are super helpful and never made me feel like I was asking too many questions! There's definitely a mountainy house feel, it's just so cozy and warm and perfect for your mountain wedding!

Sent on 11/11/2018

The Crest Center and Pavilion's reply:

We absolutely loved planning the perfect day for you & Seth!! I'm so glad that we could help make your planning process stress-free - that is exactly why we do what we do! :-) Your honey jar favors were so cute too, Mary! Can't wait for you guys to come back and visit us - we LOVE seeing our local couples!! -Team M7

Angela · Married on 08/11/2018

Every part of working with them was stressfree and I could not have seen my day and process going more smoothly!

Sent on 09/12/2018

The Crest Center and Pavilion's reply:

Angela - I am so happy to hear that we accomplished our goal of a stress-free planning process!! We love taking care of all the little details for our couples to ensure that you're able to enjoy the wedding day of your dreams! :-) Thank you, Angela, and we just know you & Cody are loving married life! -Team M7

Arlyn · Married on 07/15/2018

I am so happy we chose The Crest Center for the place to have our wedding! The view from there is gorgeous! When I first stepped into The Crest Center I knew that was the place I wanted to get married in. I really appreciated how professional and welcoming the staff was. They were really quick to respond to my questions and very flexible to my last minute changes. They truly wanted to make sure our day was exactly want we wanted.
    The day of the wedding went so smoothly thanks to the bridal attendants and event manger. I don't know what I would have done without them. They made sure that we were well taken care of and having a good time. At the same time they made sure that everything went according to what we had planned.
    I highly recommend The Crest Center for not only being such a beautiful venue but also for the wonderful staff that will make sure to make your dream wedding a reality!

The Crest Center and Pavilion 26
    The Crest Center and Pavilion 27
    Sent on 07/29/2018

The Crest Center and Pavilion's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind & thoughtful review, Arlyn!! You and Alex are seriously just the sweetest couple ever - and your photos turned out amazing, by the way! :-) Our staff was thrilled to hear that they could help bring together the perfect evening for you both. Congrats to a gorgeous couple so in love!! - Team M7

Christa · Married on 06/23/2018

Choosing to have my wedding with M7 at the Crest Center was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I could not have asked for a better group of professionals. They seriously know their stuff! Every person I spoke with was friendly and reassuring. We planned mostly over the phone and emails since I live in Wisconsin. It was a worry of mine that miscommunications might happen, but everything was well-organized, incredibly solid, and we were all on the same page throughout the whole process. The big day went off without a hitch - I can't think of a single thing that went wrong! I had several of my friends and family come up to me afterwards telling me it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Thanks to them my wedding day was my dreams made reality. I felt like a princess and the Crest Center was the perfect fairy-tale setting to add to that feeling. If you want to get married in Asheville (or in general!), this is definitely the place to do so!

The Crest Center and Pavilion 28
    The Crest Center and Pavilion 29
    The Crest Center and Pavilion 30
    Sent on 07/03/2018

The Crest Center and Pavilion's reply:

David & Christa - from hearing the heart-warming story of how you two fell in love, to seeing you both say "I do" in front of family & friends, we absolutely loved making magic happen on your wedding day with us at The Crest Center! It really was a pleasure working with such a sweet couple - and we wish you a lifetime of happiness together! Thank you so much for the kind review; your words make our hearts sing!! :-) - Team M7

Madison · Married on 06/23/2018

Our wedding was perfect! Thank you Crest Pavilion for remembering and providing everything we asked for!

Sent on 08/21/2018

The Crest Center and Pavilion's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Madison! It really was a pleasure working with you & your families to execute the perfect summertime soiree :-) Congratulations!! - Team M7

Patty · Married on 06/16/2018

The Crest Center and Pavilion was the most beautiful venue to have our wedding. All of the event staff and M7 event cooridnators made the wedding planning process so smooth and easy. They helped our vision come alive and gave us the most beautiful setting to gather friends and family. We were married on the lawn behind the Pavilion and held our reception inside the Pavilion. Our guests still have not stopped talking about the views, food, and overall feeling of the whole night. If you are looking for a scenic outdoor wedding in the mountains, I cannot recommend The Crest Center enough.

The Crest Center and Pavilion 31
    The Crest Center and Pavilion 32
    Sent on 06/25/2018

The Crest Center and Pavilion's reply:

Patty & Pep - we totally miss you guys already!! We really loved planning with you & your mom, Patty; you all were a hoot! :-) Your wedding dress was SO unique and flattering, and the videography from the big day seriously moves us all to tears. AND the adorable Peppermint Patty party favors?! Too freakin' cute. I am so happy we could help bring your dream wedding day to life!! Best wishes on your journey together throughout married life!

Amanda · Married on 06/02/2018

I can not thank everyone at the Crest Center and M7 event solutions enough! We had an absolutely perfect wedding and reception! Our ceremony was held on the overlook deck and it was the perfect backdrop! The staff was so easy to work with and everything was handled professionally and perfectly! All of our guests have raved about how amazing the staff, venue, food, and everything was! We will recommend the Crest Center to anyone and everyone! We truly thank you guys from the bottom of our hearts!

The Crest Center and Pavilion 33
    Sent on 06/06/2018

The Crest Center and Pavilion's reply:

Eddie & Amanda, where to begin... we just LOVE your love for each other! It really shined on your big day together (and a couple of us working the event may have teared up at how beautiful your ceremony was!). You guys rock - and are hilarious!! Thank you for being such a down to earth, genuine couple to work with. :) We are so thankful to have had the chance to get to know you and help create the wedding of your dreams! Wishing you both a life of happiness together! -Team M7
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 05/25/2018

The Crest Center & Pavilion was the perfect venue for our 5/27 wedding. We wanted a venue that would be private, with an outdoor space for our ceremony and "blank slate" indoor space for our reception, and Crest checked all of the boxes! The views from the Crest Pavilion lawn are absolutely gorgeous and the stone deck provides a perfect spot for cocktail hour, separate from the main reception space. The Pavilion itself has beautiful bones that can be transformed into any style of reception. We opted for a modern, whimsical feel with fabric draping and suspended light fixtures, and it turned out just spectacular.

Amy and Lauren were a delight to work with. They are super organized, responsive, and went above and beyond to ensure all of our concerns were taken care of. I was super particular about the details of pretty much every aspect of our day, and they were never dismissive and worked with me to make sure everything was just right.

The food was also out of this world great! Our guests went out of their way to tell us repeatedly how incredible it was. Their Chef was an absolute delight and it's obvious that he puts a lot of love into the food he serves.

We would choose Crest again in a heartbeat.

The Crest Center and Pavilion 34
    The Crest Center and Pavilion 35
    The Crest Center and Pavilion 36
    The Crest Center and Pavilion 37
    Sent on 08/10/2018

The Crest Center and Pavilion's reply:

Hi Mary!! Memorial Day Weekend 2018 was really quite magical, wasn’t it?! I am so happy that we had the chance to help execute your vision for the perfect wedding day from the ground up – soft & flowing elegance in Ivory. We love those pictures of your BEAUTIFUL head table décor… just WOW! Can’t wait to see more! :) And we love Chef Allen Dye around here! You are so right – his passion for crafting delicious, local cuisine really shines through his dishes.  I know he enjoyed working with you all as much as we did! Thank you so much for the sweet words; they really make our days brighter! Our Best to you & Mitchell through your journey of life together! – Team M7

Stephanie · Married on 04/07/2018

The Crest Center was the perfect venue for our wedding! The entire staff was super professional, helpful, but most of all super sweet. I could not thank them enough for all of their help with every little detail to make our wedding day perfect. I would recommend them in a heart beat!! You will not go wrong :-)

The Crest Center and Pavilion 38
    The Crest Center and Pavilion 39
    Sent on 04/30/2018

Hey Stephanie!

Thank you for the glowing review!!! :) We just loved hosting you & Zachary's big day here at The Crest Center! I'm so glad we could help in building the perfect evening for you both!

Wishing you lots of love & laughter,
    -Team M7

Kelsey · Married on 11/11/2017

Dream venue!!! Dream wedding!!! This florida beach bride got her dream mountain wedding!

The Crest Center and Pavilion 40
    The Crest Center and Pavilion 48
    The Crest Center and Pavilion 49
    Sent on 11/24/2017

Rachel · Married on 11/04/2017

We had our wedding this past weekend and it was beyond our expectations! From the start the M7 Team that comes with this venue has been amazing. We could not have planned this without them. They are extremely professional and made the wedding planning process fun and stress free. We planned our wedding from a few hours away meeting with the team once to pick out the venue and an additional time to set wedding details. They never once made me feel like I was a burden when I would email them asking questions, and instead they would respond that day often times with many recommendations for vendors etc depending on the questions. They had us fill out a survey at the beginning and sent us a detailed budget of what it would look like if we selected them. I loved that! We came in almost exact on the final number. Emily was our bridal attendant and she was great as well! The Crest Center views are amazing, and the inside is gorgeous needing minimal decorations. They also never tried to upscale and if anything were honest and helped try to keep to the budget. It was a beautiful day and all of our out of town guests loved it as well! Food was amazing! We are food snobs and I was worried because I've had bad food at weddings, but that was definitely not the case here. The filey mignon was cooked prefect as well. I recommend this venue to anyone who wants to experience a beautiful venue in Asheville without the huge price tag! You get an amazing team to also help you create a dream wedding! I could write so much more this venue and The M7 team is the best!

The Crest Center and Pavilion 50
    The Crest Center and Pavilion 51
    The Crest Center and Pavilion 52
    The Crest Center and Pavilion 53
    Sent on 11/06/2017

Shyma · Married on 10/22/2017

My husband and I had a wonderful experience at the Crest Center and Pavillion! They did everything possible to make our wedding day perfect. The venue is breathtaking with the most amazing mountain views and all our guests loved it! Working with the ladies at the Crest Center was so easy and fun - I didn't have to stress about anything during the wedding planning process. They were extremely responsive to all my questions (and trust me, I had a lot of them) and were so helpful during the weekend of the wedding. I highly recommend the Crest Center and am so happy we chose to have our wedding there!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Chloe · Married on 10/20/2017

I cannot thank the Crest Center and Pavilion enough for their incredible service in creating the most perfect wedding day for my husband and I. From booking the venue to our bridal attendant meeting to the big day, Amy, Lauren and Emily worked very hard to make sure everything was as smooth as possible and that all of our questions were answered. I couldn't have asked for a more talented and professional team of people to work with!!! Every guest commented not only on the beauty of the venue, but also on the professionalism and attentiveness of the staff, not to mention the delicious food and drink! We knew the moment we saw the Crest Center that it would be the most beautiful venue for our wedding and we were very right. They did an AMAZING job decorating everything exactly the way we had envisioned. We are so thankful to you guys, especially to Lauren for being the most incredible bridal attendant. She made sure we always had something to drink and were able to eat. She also kept our bridal party organized and made sure everything ran smoothly the whole night through. From the bottom of our heart, THANK YOU! Do yourself a favor and book this incredible venue, I promise you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Angie · Married on 09/24/2017

My husband and I had an incredible experience at the Crest Center and Pavilion. Amy and her entire staff were professional, very helpful and accommodating. Everything went smoothly from the day of first contact to the day of the wedding. The food was excellent and the venue itself is beautiful and well maintained. We are so happy we chose the Crest Center for our wedding. The day was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Deborah · Married on 08/12/2017

Beautiful venue and mountain setting. The sales assistances made the wedding planning super simple and stress free. The day of the wedding it rain 15 minutes prior to the ceremony and the staff quickly wiped the chairs in time for the ceremony. The rain & clouds provided an incredible sunset!!! M7 provided delicious appetizers that disappeared quickly and bartenders were so fast that guests were served immediately, all 225 of them:). Our guests raved about the delicious food, beef tenderloin and taco bar, who knew Grouper tacos could be so popular. And let me do a shout out to Serena at Sugar Cloud for her over the top cake and dessert bar, Merimont Florist for flowers that lasted two weeks and Elite Limo for the trolley's that set the fun wedding mood. Again, the Crest provided a 5 star wedding!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Steve · Married on 07/14/2017

My wife and I had a fantastic experience with the Crest Center. It began with the sales team (Amy, Emily, Lauren) laying out all of our options and doing a great job answering our questions. They were very prompt in responding to our numerous requests. The contract was very detailed and they made changes as we requested. Elizabeth did a great job as our bridal attendant and was attentive and helpful at every turn. Stephen was a fabulous DJ and was very open to our desires but made great suggestions as well. The food, bartenders and wait staff was top notch as well. Really have no complaints and everything went off well. Great communication and product overall and I would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/24/2017